The Process/Progress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That must have been enough foreplay, because she rolled off of me, pulled down her panties along with her pants, and started fumbling with my jeans. I lifted my hips to help her help me out of them and once they were free, I pulled my own shirt off.

Once we were completely nude, Linh wasted no time wrapping a hand and her lips around my dick. I took the opportunity to steal another glance at Kristina. She had her blouse pulled open and her skirt hiked up and she was playing with herself pulling her own black panties to the side. She looked up at me from her dazed stare and blushed, as if I broke her hypnosis of the sight of Linh licking my cock up and down. "So hot" she mouthed quietly.

Not wanting to be outdone, I leaned over, grabbed Linh by the waist, and swung her body around so her hips were over my head. "Eeeeee" she screamed and giggled until I placed my tongue on her clit and licked up through her slit. "Huuuuhmmmm..." She leaned back and started applying more pressure on her clit with my face.

I felt some movement around my head. I figured Kristina was getting a better view, so I picked up the pace. I started licking all around Linh's pussy, from the clit, to her pussy lips, and as deep inside as my tongue would go. Then I travelled north and started licking around Linh's puckered asshole.

"Oh my god" both women said almost simultaneously. I felt movement down the bed.

"He's eating your asshole."

Linh moaned, "uh huuuuuh."

"You always tease me, call me a slut."

Linh would have laughed if I weren't tongue deep in her ass and knuckle deep in her pussy. "You aaaaare."

"And your boyfriend is eating your ass in front of me."

"He's a slut too." She said through ragged breathing.

SMACK. "Owwww fuck!" SMACK. "Oh!"

Kristina stared wide-eyed at me and then back to her friend.

"Who's a slut?" I ask. SMACK.

"OH." I think she tried to giggle. "You are!"

"Okay. Then why are you dating a slut?" I ask. SMACK. I'm spanking alternating cheeks.

"Ohhhnnn because I'm a slut."

"Why are you friends with a slut?" SMACK. Her hips are spasming from the mix of pain and pleasure.

"fuuuuuCK because I'm a slut."

"But you like it, right?" In response Linh resumed her oral administrations on me with renewed vigor.

"Oh my god, this is too much," Kristina reached behind her pillow and pulled a pink dildo out. It was getting to be too much for me too. For the first time, I saw a pussy in person that wasn't my girlfriend's and it was while my girlfriend was giving me one of the most enthusiastic blowjobs she ever had.

"Oh god, babe, I'm close."

"Mmmmhmmm."

Linh was focused on my cock. Kristina was focused on my girlfriend trying to wring out my cum. I was watching her pump her dildo in and out of herself. It was too much. I came torrents and moaned, "Hnnnnn fuuuuuck." Linh tried her best to swallow it all and keep it in her mouth, but some dribbled out and down my cock. She licked that up too before it reached Kristina's bed.

"That was so sexy. I can't believe you swallowed it all!"

Linh gasped a little catching her breath, "I usually let him cum on my face." I noticed Kristina had only slowed down playing with her pussy. "But I didn't want him to make a mess on your bed."

I saw Kristina's pussy clench the dildo. I wondered how her pussy felt compared to my girlfriends. "That's hot too. But it's too bad. I wanted to see you guys fuck."

My cock twitched. Something that didn't escape Linh's attention.

"Don't worry. Jack can recover quick if he has something excite him again."

"Maybe I could-"

My cock lurched. "No!" Linh composed herself. "I mean, no touching. But if he wants to keep watching you fuck yourself on your toy, he can. He can't keep his eyes off of you even while you do it now."

"Ooo, busted," I chuckle. But my cock responded again.

"It's okay." Linh says. "It is sexy. Most people would be too embarrassed to watch others fuck in person. But she couldn't stop herself from watching." My girlfriend's confidence sometimes bordered on narcissistic. "He's almost ready. How do you want us to fuck?"

Kristina mumbled something. "What?"

"Cowgirl." She gasped out.

"Mmmm I can be on top." She began to get into position. "Why do you want to see cowgirl?"

"I... I want to see you use him to fuck yourself, like I'm using this dildo. I want to see your cute boobs shake while you ride him."

Linh stared at Kristina for a moment and then buried her head in my chest and laughed. "Oh my god, we're all huge sluts." I laughed next and Kristina seemed to calm down again and laughed a little too. Linh straightened herself up and gave me an affectionate kiss. "Okay, let's get started."

Kristina crawled behind us to get a better view of the penetration. "He looks so big next to you," she said as Linh pushed me inside of her. She then started to rock on top of me and get her own rhythm started. Her moans settled into purring as she settled on a slow pace she used when she wanted to take her time with it. One thing she did different than normal, was she withdrew my cock a little further before filling herself again. I guess she really wanted to put on a show for her friend.

This continued until I thought I felt breath on my cock and balls. Linh must have felt it too. "Remember, no touching." Kristina half moaned, half whined in response. But a moment later, she sat up and crawled next to Linh with her dildo still in her pussy.

I almost couldn't believe what came next; she started to follow and copy Linh's movements. She held the dildo in place with her hand and when Linh would slide up with her pussy, so would Kristina. She'd lower herself back down at the same pace. It was almost as if I were fucking two girls at once.

I don't know if Linh noticed or if she were lost in her own world, but Linh started grinding down on me, something she does when she's getting close to cumming. I placed my thumb between my pelvis and Linh's clit, to help her get more stimulation, and I saw Kristina also grinding on her dildo and rubbing her clit with her free hand.

I wanted to reach out and help her with that, but I respected the boundaries Linh set.

Instead, I raised my hips so it would be easier for Linh to put her weight on me and I could get deeper in her. "Oh god, I'm cumming. I'm gonna-"

"Me too. I'm gonna cum," Kristina moaned. Linh looked at her, her eyes full of lust and pleasure. For a second I thought Linh was going to kiss her friend, but she just put her hand on her friend's shoulder for support and started shaking as her orgasm hit.

This seemed to spark new energy into Kristina. Her hands started furiously pumping her dildo in and out of her pussy until her body tensed up.

I didn't think I'd cum again so soon after the blowjob I got, but after seeing these two women have their orgasms and imagining the Sapphic show I thought I almost received, I was close too. "Where do you want it?"

"Inside me. Fill me up. As deep as you can."

I grunted as I shot my load inside of her. Kristina collapsed beside me, wide-eyed. "Holy shit. Do you always cum inside of her?"

I finished cumming and started trying to regain my breath. Linh laid down on top of me. "Yeah. I mean, not always, but a lot. Linh likes it."

"But what about-?"

"I'm on the pill" Linh interjected. After a pregnancy scare we had, Linh was able to convince her parents to let her take the pill to moderate her periods.

"Too bad. I'd want to see the moment you got knocked up."

I stared at Kristina, but Linh just laughed. "You slut."

We had to leave in a hurry after that. We had already stayed at her house an hour longer than Linh's parents had allowed. We said our goodbyes and Linh let Kristina give me a kiss on the cheek and Kristina snuck one in on Linh too.

The first few minutes of the ride home were silent.

"That was wild," I said. I felt like someone had to say something.

"Yeah," Linh responded thoughtfully. "Don't expect that often, but... it was fun."

"Maybe next tiiime-"

"No. No touching."

"I didn't mean that. I mean, honestly, I'd like that. But I meant maybe you and her could have a little fun."

"What?" Linh seemed genuinely surprised. "She wanted to fool around with you."

"Oh come on. Yeah, she wanted me, but she wanted to be with you almost as much as she wanted to be you." Linh sat in stunned silence for a while.

"So no touching?" I inquiried.

"Right. I don't mind her watching, but I don't want to share you."

"But your 'sister', Tham?"

"Uh! Yeah, well- that's different."

"You won't share me with your friend, but you'll share me with your sister?"

"No, I'm not sharing you with her, I'm sharing her with you."

I accepted that at first, but something bugged me. Then it hit me: "You mean, you- with her?!"

"No, no, not that! I mean, I just really care for her. She's been a great sister for me and I want you to like her too."

I thought things still weren't adding up, but I decided not to push the issue.

We said our goodbyes before we reached her house so she could get out of the car as fast as she could and I could get away before her parents noticed they didn't recognize the guy dropping off their daughter.

-------------------------

"So you're really wearing it?" Tham and I were back at my house. I tried to ask her if she'd go to the park with me. The one that we first met at since it was usually pretty quiet. But that was still pushing it, I guess.

Tham rolled her eyes at me. "Yes. I've put on everything else you asked me to before, right?"

"Prove it."

"What," she balked.

"Come on, we don't have all day."

Tham blushed, but slowly started to pull down the zipper of her jeans.

"What are you doing, you goof?" She looked up, confused. "Just pull up the sides of them, like this." I reached in my pants and pulled up my underwear so he could see them before tucking them back into my jeans.

"Oh," Tham said relieved. She could barely fit her fingers into her tight jeans, but she managed to pull out a flash of white panties with a Hello Kitty motif on it. Linh loved Hello Kitty, but we both figured it would give some added extra embarrassment on top of the embarrassment already given for being made to wear panties. That and that it matched with the Hello Kitty top we chose for her to wear today as well.

"So what do we have planned for today?" That did not sound like the voice of a man being forced into a situation he was not okay with. That was the voice of a girl excited for her date.

"Well, I figure we can do what me and Linh usually do on our dates. We just lounge around, chat, make food,... fool around."

"That's it?" I'm not sure if she didn't hear, didn't want to respond to, or just accepted that final bit.

"Not much more we can do until you agree to go out like that, Tham."

"I don't think I can do that."

I took her hand and pulled her close to me. "Hey, I already told you, I think you're so pretty." I leaned in for a kiss. She hesitated for only a second before meeting my lips with hers. After I break the kiss, I give her a swift pat on the ass. "Alright, let's get that cute butt of yours into the living room." She shook her butt at me before walking into the living room.

I sat down on the sofa and motioned her to sit next to me. "What do you want to watch? Cartoons? History Channel? Friends?"

"Cartoons are fine."

"Thank god, that's something you have over your sister. Every time Friends is on, we have to watch that." I picked up the remote and turned on the TV. I put my other arm over her shoulder as she sat down.

She giggled. "It's a good show, but I don't want to watch all the reruns five times over."

"Oh, I WISH it was only five times over."

"Poor you, you have to watch a decent TV show in order to hang out with a cute girl you really like."

"It's my curse to bear. Given to me by an angry god for an unspeakable sin."

"Oh. My. God." She laughed. "Are you always this dramatic?"

"Only when the situation absolutely doesn't call for it."

She was quiet for a while. "And for me?"

I wasn't sure where she was going with this. "For you what?"

"Would you watch Friends for me?" she tried to sound serious, but I could see she was fighting back a smile.

"For you? I'd watch HOURS of Friends for you, babe."

"Hours? How romantic," and then she took me by surprise and started tickling me.

"Whoa, no fair, okay okay okay" I pretended to fight back. I feel conflicted being tickled. Being forced to laugh uncontrollably isn't pleasant, but I like the feeling of the physical contact and the person getting close to me. By the time she finished, I was on my back with her on top.

"Just hours?" grinning at me.

"Okay, maybe days." She leaned in for a kiss. We stayed like that through The Powerpuff Girls up until they announced Courage the Cowardly Dog.

She looked at the screen. "Noooo, I don't like that show, it's too creepy."

"What, it's a great show."

"No way. Change it. Everyone looks like a ghost or a creep, and poor Courage is just trying to save the old lady."

"Okay okay, here." I reached over to grab the remote from the coffee table in front of the sofa. I changed it to the History Channel and they were playing some WWII documentary that they've played a hundred times before.

After a few quiet minutes of the narrator going on about General Patton's invasion of Sicily, I broke the silence, "Hey, I got an idea."

"Hmmm?"

"Hold on, let me go get something, I'll be right back."

I walked briskly to my room and grabbed some stuff from a bag of supplies I borrowed from Linh for this occasion. I came back into the room and sat down on the ground on the opposite side of the coffee table and put the stuff on the floor. "Come here, sit down."

"Okay," Tham said, clearly curious about what I had planned.

She walked around the table and after the material I grabbed came into view, she said "No. Stop. No more. I'm not going to put on nail polish," panic back on her face. Panic I hadn't seen since I threatened to take her out into public for our last date. "If I go back to my dorm wearing that, you don't know what it'd be like."

"Whoa whoa whoa, calm down, here give me a hug" I stood up and held her in my arms and she hugged me back. "I won't make you do anything you don't want to do." I tried to not think about all the things I made her do. "You don't have to do it if you don't want."

Her breathing returned to normal. I let go of the hug, but held both of her hands as I sat down and she followed so we sat down face-to-face. "You don't need to put on the nail polish if you don't want to, but," a worried look returned to her face, "how about I paint your toenails."

"Hnnnn I don't knoooow."

"Okay, look, put on the polish, you go home and you have your socks and shoes on, no one sees your toes, and once you're alone, you can use this nail polish remover." I show him the bottle.

She hesitated. "Why do you want to do that anyway?"

I think for a moment wondering how to start. "I do this for Linh occasionally. She always says I do an awful job. 'The paint is uneven, you got paint on my skin,' blah blah blah. But she still asks again later. She says she likes the attention she gets from me while."

I could see the internal struggle on her face.

"I've even let her do my nails once." She looked at me surprised. "Yeah, I didn't want to do it at first. Not exactly manly is it?" I smirked at her and she blushed. "But eventually, she guilt tripped me into it, and she painted my toenails. But I wore the paint for a week before it all grew out or chipped off."

"Why?"

"It felt nice having something on me that she put the effort into doing. She never did it again, but if she asked, I'd let her."

"I can take it off any time I want?"

"Yeah, any time, even here."

Tham steeled herself for her answer. "Okay."

"Great, you won't regret it." I leaned in, gave her a kiss, and grabbed her feet so I could pull her legs straight.

As I got the stuff ready, I tried to get the conversation back to a more normal topic. "So how did your finals go?"

"I aced everything. I was pretty worried about the Microbial diversity test. A lot of the genotypes we studied had similar names, so the hardest part was keeping the differences in mind."

"Yeah, sounds difficult." Science was my worst subject.

"And how about you?"

"Oh, well you know. My art project and writing were easy As."

"And?" Tham grinned.

"And I did pretty well on my history test. I got a B. Almost A. I just forgot the name of... that one guy."

"Ooooh that one guy. He's important."

"That's why he's in the history books."

She giggled. "Okay, so that's it?"

"That's what?"

"You just did the three classes?"

"I did five this semester," I said a little defensively as I concentrated on her toes. I just finished with the last of her cuticles. I guess she clipped them regularly, cause they were already trim, so I was reaching for the nail file.

"So you did the paper, the art, the history test..."

"Two papers."

"Aaaaand?"

"A science test."

"Oh! I know a little about that. How did you do?"

"I passed... I got a C."

I wasn't looking at her face, but I could feel the smug. "A C. Hmmm... Well, like you said, that IS a passing grade. But do you think you could have gotten a better grade if you studied?"

"Yes, mooooom."

"That's right. Who's your mommy?"

I looked up at her and smirked. She looked surprised and shifted her gaze, blushing.

So many things I could have said in response to that, but she already did enough damage to herself, and I wanted her to enjoy herself now. So I returned to work on her toes. I had just finished filing her nails, so I decided to give her a massage before moving on to the polish.

I lifted one foot and applied pressure to the center of the foot. "Ooooh is this needed for the nail polish?"

"Nah, I don't need to do this, but I want to make you feel good."

"Okay," she sighed in content.

She leaned back and her free foot rested against the inside of my thigh. I guess she didn't think much about it. She didn't react until I finished massaging the first foot and placed it down. I placed it so the ball of her foot was slightly pressed against my dick. I picked up her other foot and proceeded to massage it and then I flexed my dick.

I felt her tense up, but she didn't move her foot. She was practically still.

"Oh is this foot a bit sensitive? Or is it feeling a bit stiff?" The double-entendre didn't escape me, but I asked as innocent as I could, trying to sound sincere.

She cleared her throat. "Yeah." I made my dick twitch again. "My foot... needs a massage."

"Okay, well, that's what we're doing." I only intermittently pressed my cock on her foot going forward, doing it few enough times to have plausible deniability. She eventually relaxed again and went with the flow.

Eventually, I finished the massage and moved away from her foot to grab the nail polish, pink (I figured it'd match the Hello Kitty) and cotton balls. When I returned, I left enough room between us so her foot wasn't against my crotch anymore.

I dedicated myself to the task at hand, and Tham switched her attention back and forth between me and whatever was happening in World War 2 in the documentary.

After finishing the last toe, she turned her attention to me. "Are we done?" I leaned over to put the stuff away. When I got back into place, I got close enough to press her foot against me again.

"We still have to wait for the polish to dry. But I heard it helps them dry faster if we do-" I picked up her foot "-this." I began to blow on her toes. This caused her to tense up again, but in doing so, she pressed a little against my dick.

"That tickles," she whimpered out.

"Be careful not to kick me in the face. I don't want the date to end in the hospital."