The Process/Progress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed. "Pchaw!" and she pretended to kick me in the face.

"Yeah, okay, just don't beat me up too much." The irony in that statement was not lost on me. But my dick twitched against the pressure coming from her other foot. And then I felt a barely perceptible increase and decrease in pressure. I tried not to show any recognition and kept blowing on her foot, but my dick twitched again. I got the same response. It was small, but it was the same slight pressure as before.

We kept playing this little game. I switched feet and deliberately put the foot I had been holding down in the same position, and we continued on as if nothing was happening.

I didn't know how long I'd have to blow on her feet to dry the polish. And while her feet felt good, it wasn't enough pressure to make me cum. Not that I wanted to right now. Not before her at least.

"I don't know how much this is actually helping your feet dry." Tham looked at me incredulously. "Let's watch some more TV." I moved into position and picked her up in the classic damsel/princess position. She squealed and held me tight.

"Oh my god." I took the short trip around the coffee table, but before I could put her down. "Hold on."

"Hmm?"

"Just- hold me a little bit longer like this," and she kissed me. I gladly accepted. The kiss was gentle and romantic and we remained in this position for a while, but despite her light weight, it was a matter of time before my arms started to give out.

"This is nice, but it's about time I let you down."

"Phooey," she said as I put her on the couch as gently as my tired arms would let me.

I sat down next to her and she rested her head on my shoulders. I saw her wiggle her toes around the cotton buds.

"How'd I do?"

"... It's cute. I'll keep it for tonight. Just don't forget to give me the polish remover."

"Yeah, yeah, of course. I'm glad you like it." She reached up and pulled my head down and kissed my cheek.

We watched another hour or so of cartoons waiting for the polish to dry with her head on my chest and her finger tracing lazy circles around my abs. "I think the polish is finished drying," I announced.

"Hm? Oh yeah," she sat up. I leaned in close as she gingerly tapped on her nails. "Yep, dry."

"Great," I said. She began removing the cotton. Instead of sitting back, she turned around to face me with a big grin on her face.

"What's up?" I asked having a pretty good idea.

"This." She pushed me back so I was laying on the sofa and she straddled me. We pulled each other close, our kisses full of more desire than the previous kisses of the day. We breathed heavy as my tongue pressed against and danced around hers. My hands ran up and down her back and around her sides.

I was ready to push things further. I bit her bottom lip and slipped my hand under the hem of her shirt, causing her to moan. With skin on skin contact established, I pushed her shirt a little further up, showing a flat stomach. Not defined, just thin, similar to her sister. Meanwhile, she ran one of her hands through my hair and the other pressed against my chest, keeping herself steady.

I began to kiss around her jawline, up to her ears. They were covered by the bangs of her wig, so I removed one of my hands from the inside of her shirt to clear the bangs out of the way. Unobstructed, my lips made contact with her earlobe. I nibbled at first and traced a circle around the edge.

Since my mouth was right next to her ears, of course hers were next to mine, so I heard her moan very clearly. "Uuuuuh Jaaaack." Now I could feel her begin to grind her hips into mine, starting to dry hump me.

I couldn't believe it. Of course this is what I wanted and planned to happen, but I was also surprised with how quickly and perfectly things were progressing. So I pushed a bit further and started kissing down her neck, licking and sucking. Also, my hands slid down her sides to the top of her jeans. Tried to make space for my fingers, but Linh's jeans were tight.

"Jaaaack, nooo," she moaned. I wasn't sure what she was protesting, but whatever it was she wanted it.

"No what?" I asked between kisses on her neck.

"Don't leave any hickeys." Oh, she was just worried about getting found out, like with the nail polish.

"No hickeys. I promise, babe." I returned my mouth to hers and she attacked my mouth with renewed energy.

I took this as a go ahead with my other plan. I reached around to the button of her jeans and unsnapped them. She gasped, stopped the dry humping, and looked at me in the eyes.

I grabbed her jeans and pulled her in close and kissed her again. She kissed me back a little bit, but stopped. I was starting to curse my luck for running out, but before I could say anything, she sat up, grabbed the bottom of my shirt, and resumed kissing.

I ran my fingers across her lower back again until I took the plunge and slid them under her jeans and panties. "Mmmmmmm" she moaned into my mouth then said "Oh god, you keep pushing all my buttons." After that she kissed me on my chin and up my jaw, as I did to her a little ago until she was licking my ear.

"All of them?" I whispered back and started running my middle finger back and forth across her asshole.

"Ohhh my god. Oh god. Goooood." She resumed the dry humping she had stopped when I unbuttoned her pants. I didn't have any lube ready, so I just continued to squeeze her ass and apply some light pressure to her hole along with the motion of her humping her crotch against mine.

The humping must have pulled her jeans and panties down a little over time, because eventually she laid down flat on top of me and I could feel the head of her own dick press against my stomach. But Tham didn't care. Or rather maybe she cared and loved how it felt, because she kept rubbing herself against me.

"Jack. Jack," she moaned as my stomach became slick with her precum.

"Do it babe. You look so beautiful right now, that horny look in your eyes has got me so hard."

With that, Tham started making shorter, quicker strokes as she started cumming on my stomach. "Uhhh. Uhhhh. Uhhhhhhh...."

The cum was smeared between us and our breathing returned to normal. I could feel her dick deflate between us, but I was still rock hard.

"I'm sorry."

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry. I messed up." Her face was still hidden since she held it to my chest.

"Heeey, messed up what?"

"I'm so stupid. I'm sorry."

I couldn't help explain why it was okay if she didn't tell me why she was sorry, so instead I tried to diffuse with a joke; "If you're sorry about making a mess with the panties, it's okay, you brought your own pair, so you can change into some clean ones."

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. That was clearly not the right response.

"Hey, Tham!" I called out when she got up and pulled her pants up while walking to the bathroom. I laid there trying to think of the best way to handle the situation.

It seemed to center around the cum, but I wasn't sure why. Should I wash it off? Leave it on? I decided to leave it on. It would be a pain to clean it the longer I left it on, but I didn't mind how it felt right then. Plus, if I washed it off and that was the wrong move, I wouldn't be able to get new cum on me. I could, but not easily.

Either way, I should also probably get up. Not good to just relax on the sofa while your date is crying in the bathroom.

As I approached the bathroom, I could hear water running. "Fuck... Whatever." A few moments later, Tham emerged from the bathroom still wearing Linh's clothes except for the pair of soggy Hello Kitty panties she was holding.

"Here," she said handing them to me, not looking me in the face. She tried to walk past me, but I held out a hand to stop her.

"I ruined everything."

"How?"

"Everything was going great and then you started making me feel so good, and then even though I'm supposed to be a pretty girl, my... penis pops out and ruins everything."

"That's what you're worried about?"

Her head was hanging as she nodded.

I tossed the wet undies back into the bathroom, and focused on Tham. "I knew what you had when we started. It's not like putting on a dress and panties changes that."

"Then why are you always so cold to me when I'm dressed as a boy?"

Oh shit. I tried to think back on it. There must have been a time when I was nice to him as Truc. "There was the time I called you."

"You called me Tham when I answered the phone."

My stomach dropped. "Did I? Shit. Okay, I guess I wasn't the best. To you. Maybe I tried to keep them - Tham and Truc - separate to make it easier for us? Or maybe just for me. I don't know." Or maybe I was mean at first on purpose and kept going on like that by habit? I didn't say that out loud though.

Tham looked at me and nodded her head.

"One thing I want to make clear though. You didn't ruin anything."

"You're not mad I... came all over us?"

"Mad? I wanted to make you cum. And then I did make you cum. Did you not feel how hard I was when you were on top of me?"

Tham blushed. "Yes."

"You coming on top of me was one of the hottest things to ever happen to me. And I still haven't washed off all the cum from my body. And I never will. It'll be a mark of pride."

Tham was still blushing, but I could hear the humor come back to her voice. "You'll reek in less than a week."

"It'll be worth it."

"Then I won't come on you again."

"So you'll come on me again if I shower?"

Tham looked in my eyes surprised. "You want me to do that again?"

"Didn't I tell you how hot that is? Do you not see the boner I still have since you did it?"

She looked down at the tent in my pants, back up at me, and back to my crotch, then bit her bottom lip.

My heart was racing. "I wanna cum on you too."

She didn't look away from obvious bulge my dick was making. "Before today, I told myself I wasn't going to do this." She kneeled down in front of me. "I'd been thinking about what you might make me do since you first asked me on a date." She slowly unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them down. "That you might... rape me. Or blackmail me." She rubbed me through my boxer briefs. "That would be bad. Of course. But I kept thinking how you'd just tell me 'suck' and I'd suck. And now I want to." She finally pulled the briefs down and my dick was pointing straight at her.

"So big." I guess she didn't have much to compare to besides her own. I didn't see it when she was rubbing on me, but I could tell hers was a bit smaller than mine.

She kissed the head and then extended her tongue and ran it from the base, back to the tip. She put the tip back in her mouth and started sliding her tongue around.

I leaned back against the wall of the hallway. "Mmmmm that's good," I said as I put my hand on the side of Tham's head. I wanted to let her go at her own pace, but she was spending a lot of time on the head. So I slowly started pumping my hips, which caused her to freeze for a second, but she accommodated me by opening her mouth a bit wider, so I could more easily fuck her face.

"Mmmm," she moaned around my cock. Then she began to meet my thrusts with her own head bobs, making herself gag on my cock. I didn't stop thrusting and she didn't stop bobbing, each time I met the back of her throat, she'd make a gagging sound.

From all the teasing with the feet and the making out and the dry humping earlier, I was already about to blow. "I'm about to cum. Where do you want it?"

Then she blew my mind. "On my stomach," and she lifted up her shirt.

"On my bed, now." She ran into my room, jumped on my bed, and pulled her shirt up again, exposing her stomach. I was close behind and I threw my discarded jeans and underwear on the floor next to the bed before I straddled her face.

Tham opened her mouth to let me fuck her mouth again. Right as I reached the point of no return, I slid down, lifted her shirt further and pulled her bra up too, exposing her brown nipples.

She tried to cover herself up, but I held her arms down. "All of you. I want to see all of you when I cum." I didn't wait for a response. I reached down and stroked my cock a few times, wet with Tham's saliva. Then I came and came hard. My first rope of cum got her in the cheek. The next two reached her chest. Finally, the rest came out like normal and coated her stomach.

"Where did that come from?" Tham gasped then laughed.

I rolled off of and collapsed next to her. "You'd been teasing me all day. Using your feet and humping me."

"So you DID feel the feet! You never responded and it was driving me crazy."

"I thought you were trying to be sneaky about it. I didn't want to embarrass you."

Tham thought about it for a second. "I probably would've been embarrassed, you're right." We had a good laugh about that.

I saw Tham wipe some cum from her cheek and rub it on a dry part of her stomach. "You need me to get some tissue?" I asked.

"No, I'll wear this as a mark of pride. I'll never shower again."

"It'll reek in less than a week."

"Damn."

We were quiet for a moment. Just enjoying each other's company.

I broke the silence. "I'll be nice to you from now on."

"Hmmm?"

"To you. To Truc. I didn't really apologize earlier or promise to be better. But I will."

"I figured." She rolled over and put her head and hand on my chest. "You looked like you felt pretty bad when you realized what you did. But thank you."

"So what's going to happen now? Are you still going to dress up for me? Because... Yeah, I won't treat you bad anymore, but I do like seeing you in pretty clothes."

"You know, I like wearing girly things. I complained every time I put something new on, but every time I felt comfortable. I'll keep dressing up for you." She started running her hand through my chest hair.

"So I won't need to bully you into that any more."

Her voice got quiet for a second. "...maybe." I looked down at her. "But if I don't like it, I'm going to take it off."

"Fair enough. I got plans for the next thing I'll make you wear."

"Speaking of. Where did you get all of this stuff, Jack? The clothes, the make up?"