The Process/Progress Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without the top on, she returned to looking a little more androgynous, but she was still beautiful. "You look amazing," I said before I leaned back down and sucked a nipple in my mouth.

Even compared to Linh, there wasn't much there, but I could tell I was having an effect on her. "Ooooh that's nice."

"Yeah, you like it?" I asked as I moved to the other one.

"Yeeeeeah. Keep doing it." She seemed unsure of what to do with her hands for a few moments, but she settled on putting one hand on my shoulder and the other she ran through my hair. I continued to lick and suck on her little tits, feeling them get hard thanks to the attention I gave them.

But my hands were restless, and my free hand that wasn't keeping all my bodyweight off of Tham slid down to her ass and started squeezing.

Soon, she started to rock her hips back and forth, so I took this as a sign to continue. I resumed my trail of wet kisses down and around her stomach and I grabbed the top of her bikini bottoms. I felt the bulge rub against my chin as I started to kiss her navel, but I heard a strained "hmmm" as her legs straightened out, her legs snapped shut, and her hands held tight to her bottoms.

She stared down at me wide-eyed. "What are you doing?" she almost whispered.

"Making you feel good," I said before I kissed the bulge in in the black bikini bottoms. It tasted like chlorine water, but the feeling was unmistakable. She bucked her hips a little.

"Whyyyyyy?"

"Because I want to make you feel good," I said as authoritatively as I could. "All of you." I kissed her through the bikini again. Her hips shook, her grip loosened, and her legs relaxed.

I started to pull the bottoms down again and her cock started to come into view. I could feel her looking at me expectantly. I leaned down and kissed the head of her cock. Before our third date, I hadn't really considered the possibility of me sucking her dick. I imagined her doing that to me, and me fucking her ass, but that was the extent of it. After the third though, I realized I was very interested in making her feel good. How would I respond to using my mouth on her dick?

Turned out, pretty well. She didn't all of a sudden become a manly brute with her dick in my mouth. She still let out cute little moans when I licked around the head.

I pulled the bottoms all the way off and examined my prize. She was shaved smooth. It took months to convince Linh to shave herself smooth before we both became more adventurous. I had to tell her it would feel more comfortable for both of us and it would be easier for me to perform oral for her. But here Tham was, already smooth as could be.

As for the size, it looked a little small even on her small frame. Feeling it in my hand and comparing it to my own, I guessed around 4''. That didn't bother me. In fact, it made what I did next easier. I licked down her shaft, back up and then took her completely in my mouth. It still tasted a little of chlorine, but soon what I assumed was her natural taste returned.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god." Tham's hands returned to the back of my hand and she started running her fingers through my hair. But eventually, she grabbed the sides of my face and tried to pull me up.

"Stop stop stop, Jaaaaack!"

"What? What's wrong?" I was a little worried I did something wrong.

"I was almost going to cum," she said panting.

I grinned. "Is that all? I told you I want to make all of you feel good."

In response, she bit her bottom lip. "I didn't say I didn't want to cum. Just not yet."

Tham sat up to get closer and yanked my swim shorts down. After I stepped out of them, she leaned closer and gave my cock a kiss and pressed it to her face. "Ooooh poor baby, you've been waiting so patiently for mommy to take care of you, haven't you." I was about to say something in response to tease her, but then she put me in her mouth and started to bob back and forth, running her tongue along the shaft as she did, so I figured it wasn't worth opening my mouth for.

I put my hand on the back of her head, leading her deeper over my cock until I hit the back of her throat and she made a gagging noise. "Hunh!" She took a second to breath and tried it again, this time making a few gagging sounds.

She backed off of my cock, drool and spit beginning to run down her mouth, but she smiled up at me. "Fuck that's sexy," I said.

She lowered herself back on my cock and this time didn't let up, trying to shove the final two inches into her throat. "Uuuuaaaah," she gasped as she backed off of me again. "Just a little more."

I pushed her onto her back to stop her. "This time I need to stop you, because now I'm the one about to blow."

"So it felt good?"

"So fucking good. And I made you feel good?"

She smiled. "More than you know."

I leaned in for a kiss. Then I asked "Are you ready?"

She blushed, but she nodded.

"Do you want me to use a condom?"

She looked at me in the eyes. "Linh is really the only woman you've been with?"

"There's been no one else. I promise."

She smiled. "Do me raw."

"What position do you want?"

"I feel so naughty and dirty and perverted, but right now I want to see your face."

I kissed her again and then grabbed the lube from next to the bed I had prepped before hand. After applying some lube to myself, I added more to my hand and rubbed it against Tham. "Ooooh that's cool." I slid one finger inside easily, so I pressed on with the second. "Mmmmmm." I continued to finger her for minute before she finally said "go ahead. I'm ready."

I pressed my cock against her hole and I could feel it give way. She was gasping a little. "Almost there, babe." I felt her press against me, then relax, and I was in. Or the tip of my head was at least.

"Oooooh it's so big," she gasped.

"We got the head in," I said, rubbing her thighs and hoping to soothe her.

She nodded her head. "Okay, keep going."

I could feel her push again as I pushed. All the while, exhaling slowly and deeply.

"I'm okay" she said in a meek voice. "Just go in and out slowly."

I did what she asked. Just slowly pumping in short, slow strokes. "That's it, babe. You're doing great." I saw her reach her hand up to play with her own nipple. So I applied a little more lube to my hand and placed it on her dick and began to rub it.

Her breathing increased again, "not too much." I started just rubbing my thumb up and down. Then her breathing slowed down. "That's nice. Yeah, like that."

She was soon breathing in long deep breathes, but they were heavy, barely moaning out "ooooooh" each time.

"I'm ready. More." I slid in another inch and I felt her push. "More." Two inches. "Allllmoooost." Three.

"Stop, wait." Her breathing was a bit ragged again. "Are you almost in?"

"Just one more inch, babe."

She smiled a dreamy smile. "Great. Just... go in and out a little like before. That was... That was good." I obliged. I started with short strokes, but I started to make them a little longer and longer still. "Can you go deeper?" I didn't say anything. I just went a little deeper on my next stroke. Then deeper on the next. Deeper still. And then I bottomed out. I felt her thighs against my hips.

She opened her eyes, pulled me in for a kiss, and whispered, "fuck me."

So I began to fuck her in earnest. I didn't just pound her, but my strokes were long and deliberate and ended with a small "smack" when my hips hit her ass. All the while, Tham would alternate what she was doing with her hands, sometimes holding on to my shoulders, sometimes playing with her own nipples, sometimes clutching the sheets of the bed.

I enjoyed the show she put on for me, whether intentional or not. But it was bringing me close. "I'm going to cum."

She nodded and said, "Inside. You wanna see me cum too?"

I nodded my head, beads of sweat falling onto Tham.

She grabbed herself and started stroking, and I started pumping into her faster and harder. Each time my hips met her ass, it would make a smacking sound and Tham would let out little moans.

"This is it. Do it. Fill me uuuuuhhh uuuh uhhh uhp...." She started cumming, the first few shots landed on her chest, the rest puddling across the middle of her stomach.

My orgasm was just as intense and I was breathing hard, "hoooooo fuck haaaa."

After I came down from my orgasm, I slipped out from inside her ass and laid on top of Tham. She wrapped her arms around me and I kissed her neck, completely spent. "That was amazing. Completely worth it."

"Worth what?"

"I- Uhhh- I practiced... with my marker."

"What?" I still wasn't thinking clearly.

"I couldn't buy a dildo, so... I used my marker."

"Oh okay, good. I'm glad I didn't hurt you."

"Have you... done this with Linh?"

"Sex?" I felt stupid for asking, but again, I couldn't think straight.

She giggled. "Anal."

"Right. No, we tried, but it always hurt her too much."

"So I'm your first." She sounded happy.

"Yeah. And I guess that means you're mine too."

Tham squeezed me even tighter. Was this why Linh chose to wait at the last second? Sometimes Linh seemed to know exactly how to best make other people feel special and happy. Other times she was completely self-absorbed and did what she wanted.

Speaking of, I glanced at the clock. I guess we had a little time left.

"I think I'm going to wash up. I don't want your bed to get nasty."

"Yeah, I think I'm going to put them in with the laundry anyway, but I probably need to wash off too."

I got off of Tham and let her up, then I began to follow her. "Oh we're gonna... wash off together?"

"Would that be improper? Should we wait for the fifth date before we shower together?"

"Pffft no. But you did leave a lot inside me and it's trying to get out. I need to use the toilet too."

"That doesn't bother me, but if you don't want to, I can wait."

She kissed my cheek. "Let me use the toilet first, and then we can shower."

A short wait later and we were soon in the shower together. "Is Pantene okay with you?"

"I don't know that. Just until recently, I was trying to be one of the dudes. I didn't even think about what I needed for long, silky hair."

"But now you want to know?" I turned her around and applied the shampoo to her hair.

"Yeah, I guess. But I don't have anyone to ask. 'Hey, roomie, do YOU know what products to use to get full, silky hair?'"

"You could ask Linh."

"Yeah, her hair is pretty." She sighed. "But she's nosy and would ask me a million questions about why I want to know."

"Hmmm sounds tough." I was worried that came off as sarcastic, but Tham didn't seem to notice or care.

I soon finished with her hair and I turned around for her to do mine, which was a quick wash, since my hair was quite a bit shorter than hers. Once she started washing my body, I repeated my process of flexing the part she was washing like with the sunscreen.

"You should flex more," she said staring at my body.

"Lady, I'm flexing as much as I can right now."

"Noooo, I mean when we're like, watching TV together or swimming or whatever."

"You mean, we're eating grilled chicken or something and I just stand up, lift up my shirt, and go BAM" I flexed my abs as demonstration.

"Yessss and then you spill mashed potatoes on your stomach and I lick it off."

"Why am I such a messy eater in your imagination?"

"So I have an excuse to lick it off of you, duh."

"Speaking of, didn't you say my arms looked yummy before?"

"Yeah," she whispered.

"Well, hear you go," I offered. She reached up to my arm and I flexed again. She ran her hands up and down my arm, kissed it, then bit it. "Are you trying to give me a hickey?"

She looked up at me. "Can I?"

"Have fun."

I pulled her in close, in a position as if I had her in a headlock (although this time she wanted to be in my arms), and began washing her as she nibbled on my arm. It was a weird experience. I didn't get the same sexual pleasure as being given a hickey on the neck or something like that, but I enjoyed the attention. With the arm that wasn't being feasted on, I washed Tham's body, spreading the suds over her body. I was starting to get hard again, and as I played with her nipples, she was getting hard too.

"Think we can do it here?" she asked as she wiggled her butt against my erection.

"It sounds fun, but I don't think soap would be a good lube."

"Hmmm, how about a blowjob?" and she got on her knees in front of me without waiting for a response.

She went at it enthusiastically for a few moments until she started gagging and coughing. "Damnit all the water runs down your dick and into my mouth."

"Yeah, I don't think the people in those pornos are really taking a shower."

"Seen a few pornos huh?" she teased, standing back up.

"I've seen a few. Don't tell Linh."

"What am I going to tell her? 'I was showering with your boyfriend when he let me know he's seen some pornos before'?"

I chuckled a little. "Yeeeah I guess not," I said nervously, knowing it very well could be a possibility.

We got out of the shower and dried ourselves off. I put on some boxers. "You got any clean panties from the collection that Linh just so happens to leave over?"

I ignored the tone of the accusation in her voice. "Yeah, here you go," and I handed her a simple, plain, black pair.

"Hmmm, cute. At least Linh has good taste," she said while looking at the mirror on my closet door. "You think I'd look good in a thong?"

I looked at her butt and she pulled the back up so it was wedged between her cheeks. "Yeah, I'm all for it. You should buy some for yourself."

She blushed a little, "buy some? In public? Noooo. Even then, I wouldn't do that when living in a dorm either."

"Ahhh yeah, makes sense. Too bad." Tham climbed into bed with me and began inspecting her work she did in giving me a hickey.

"Why don't hickeys hurt?" I mused while she was running her finger up and down my arm.

"Did you want me to hurt you?"

"No, but it's a bruise, right? And bruises hurt, but hickeys don't."

"Well the bruise we see is the busted capillaries and the blood spilling inside our body is what causes our skin to appear blue or purple. But the amount our skin bruises doesn't always reflect the amount of trauma applied to the body."

"Oh, neat. I guess all that studying is really paying off."

"Yeah, my parents are putting me through college so I can give science lessons to cute boys."

"Oh, so am I extra credit? Do I count as an extracurricular?"

Tham looked at me with a smirk that could be described as something between amused and horny. "Sure. Let's start with some basic anatomy."

She sat on top of me, grabbed the top of my boxers, and then it happened.

"THAM, JUST WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH MY-" Linh marched into my room screaming at the top of her lungs.

Tham's eyes went wide and she grabbed the comforter at the foot of my bed and covered herself up.

Even though I was expecting it, it still startled me. "Fucking JESUS, Linh!"

Linh fell down on the ground laughing before she even finished her accusation. She was never any good at jokes or pranks that took longer than ten seconds. She'd always laugh at the idea of what she was doing or the reaction she thought she'd get before she could get through it.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I never meant for this to happen, I never meant to hurt you--" Tham mumbled hiding her face under the blanket she wrapped herself in.

"Tham, Tham, it's okay, I'm not angry, don't worry--" Linh was now kneeling at the side of the bed trying not to laugh anymore.

The sisters talked past each other for a minute before Tham's status went from surprise to pure guilt and she just began to bawl.

Linh's attitude changed as well and now reflected one that was more appropriate to the situation. She crawled into the bed next to Tham and hugged her through the blanket. "Oh my god, Tham, I'm sorry it's my fault. I should've known. Please don't cry. Please. I'm sorry," she begged now on the verge of tears herself.

Eventually Tham's head appeared from the blankets. Her eyes were red and puffy. "I'm sorry I made..." She sounded on the verge again. "Your boyfriend... cheat on you."

"Shhhhh it's okay. He's not cheating. I already knew. Don't cry, please. It's not your fault, Tham."

Tham's breathing calmed down a little. "But I kissed him. He was so nice and he made me feel like- Wait... You called me 'Tham?'"

Linh nodded her head. "It's a pretty name."

"How did you know?" Tham looked at me. She returned her gaze to her sister. And back at me. "So... you aren't cheating on Linh?"

"I'd never." She still seemed out of sorts, but she was thinking.

"Is this why I'm wearing her panties?"

"It's true," Linh said. "Him not cheating and the panties."

Tham was trying to keep herself composed, but she put her hand on Linh's back who was still hugging her. She looked at the ceiling and tear started rolling down her face. "Thank god. I didn't want to hurt you. I didn't want to be a bad brother."

"You mean a bad sister?"

Tham was shocked. "How much do you... How much did he tell you?"

Linh leaned up into Tham's ear and whispered "Eeeeeverythiiiiing," and Tham blushed, still wiping away tears.

"Well, not everything," I interrupted. "We had a pretty nice day up until now. Speaking of, when did you get here? I didn't hear you come in."

"Bethany dropped me off while you were in the shower. Early enough to hear you say you watch porn," Linh said flatly.

"Shit. Busted."

"AND early enough to hear my sister say she wanted to lick mashed potatoes off my boyfriend's stomach."

"Ohmygod." And Tham disappeared underneath the blankets again.

Linh hugged her sister again. "Thaaaam."

"Go awaaaay," she said squirming in the blankets.

"Tham, it's okaaaaay. Well, not the mashed potatoes part," she giggled, "we should use whipped cream instead." Linh and I already had a little experience with food play.

Tham stopped wiggling and was quiet for a moment. "You'd let me lick whipped cream off your boyfriend's stomach?"

"I already let you do, like, a lot more than that already."

Tham popped her head out of the comforter. "I should probably be mad at you two right now, but I'm just too overwhelmed and relieved you don't hate me. But tell me why I shouldn't hate you." She sounded a little more serious. "It's like you set me up or manipulated me or something."

I knew this was a sore spot for Linh, so I took over. "We didn't intend it from the beginning. I suggested the first date just to get you back for trying to fight me." This time Linh hid her face in the comforter and Tham furrowed her brow.

"I told Linh about it, and I just want you to know, the first thing she did was make sure I didn't hurt you. It wasn't until after I reassured her you were fine that she got excited about the date."

She looked at Linh, who was still hiding her face in the blankets. "Why?"

"She told me about how as kids you used to play house and dolls with her and she felt you were more her sister than a brother."

"Okaaaay."

"She told me she loves you as her brother, but she still missed the sister she felt she used to have."

Tham and Linh sat in silence for a while. "What if it didn't work out?"

"Don't know. Probably just drop it after the first date."

"This was kind of fucked up. Really fucked up actually." Linh nodded her head. "You're lucky I'm happy with how things turned out despite this bombshell."

"Really?" Linh lifted her head to look at her sister again.

"Yeah, I was given your clothes on the first date ready to bail, but then I convinced myself 'I'll just see how it looks first, then quit. I'll see how he reacts, then quit. I'll see if he's a jerk, then quit.' Then it was the end of the date, and I was kind of disappointed I had to take the clothes off." We sat in silence for a moment.