The Process/Progress Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed. "I'm tired," she said as she fell sideways to lay down next to where I was sitting. The blankets covering her fell to her side. "Hold me."

I shifted my position so I could lay down more in line with Tham. Linh sat up and saw what we were doing. "Hey, that's my boyfriend," she said playfully.

"He's busy right now. Anyway, after everything you put me through, I think I can do what I want. You can lay down next to me."

Linh seemed surprised at first, but then smiled. "Kristina was right. That is cute."

"What?"

"No, not you. Just... cute things couples do." She was then about to lay down next to Tham, but stopped herself. "I feel overdressed."

Tham's eyes flew open. She covered herself with her arms as if she just remembered she was half naked.

"No, it's okay, I'll match you two," then Linh began to slide her jeans off. Tham stared at her sister as she stripped. Linh then took off the pink button up blouse she was wearing. Next she was down to a matching pastel blue bra and panty set and she looked at her sister. She held her bra in place with one hand, reached around back and unclasped it with the other, and slowly pulled it from under her arm, so she was covering her chest with her hand and arm.

Tham slowly pressed her hardness against my leg, never taking her eyes off Linh.

Meanwhile, Linh held the bra out, dropped it to the side of the bed, and brazenly said, "there. Now I fit in." And she laid down next to sister, never revealing her tits. And because Tham's body was facing me during the little strip tease, Linh was able to press herself against Tham's back to reach around us and hug us both. "I love you."

Tham was still too stunned to respond, so I asked "Who are you saying that to, me or her?"

"Yes."

"I love you too."

"Me or her."

"You definitely. Her? I haven't known her long enough to say 'love', but... she's pretty great."

We laid there in silence for a while, just feeling and enjoying the warmth and touch of each other's bodies. It had been emotional up to then.

"I love you too." Tham spoke up. "My sister. You're great too, though." And she kissed me. It was a small sweet kiss at first, and we just pressed our lips together. We kissed again and our kisses grew hungrier. We opened our mouths in the next kiss and our tongues met. Linh sat up to get a better view. I could feel her watching us, but I was too focused on Tham to see how Linh was reacting.

"That's so hot." No need to worry then.

We slowly ended our kiss and looked at Linh. Tham sat up and I was excited, thinking I'd finally get my first Sapphic show, but she pulled Linh down and gently pushed her head in my direction.

Not that I was complaining. I'd take any opportunity to kiss my girlfriend. She was now awkwardly laying on top of Tham as we made out. Her dials must have been turnt up to eleven, because it was like she was trying to reach every part of my mouth with her tongue. Not that I blamed her; with Tham inches from our faces, I could feel her breath on us and I was getting worked up too.

"Oh my god, I need it. Can I have sex with him?" Linh begged her sister. I was a bit surprised. This was a complete 180 compared to how she treated Kristina.

"Do it." Tham whispered. Linh climbed over Tham, pulled my underwear down, then her own, climbed on top of me, and began grinding on me. Her pussy was already wet and she was just getting me ready, which didn't take much.

She slid up and reached behind herself and guided herself onto me. "Unnnnnh." She started to ride me, but I stopped her before she could get going.

"Wait," I almost whispered as I took Linh's cheek in my hand. She opened her eyes, a little confused, and then I pushed her toward Tham. Once she realized what was happening, she leaned into it without my help.

Tham on the other hand stared at her sister, frozen in place. Even as Linh's lips touched hers, she didn't react until I held her hand. Then she finally closed her eyes and returned her sister's wet kisses. She squeezed my hand and moaned into Linh's mouth "mmmmm."

It seemed like any time any of us did one thing, it would set off a chain reaction in the other two. I pressed my cock inside Linh as deep as it would go. She placed a hand on Tham's chest. Tham guided my hand to her cock. Eventually things got a little uncomfortable.

"Okay, this is getting hard." I sat up with Linh still on top, rolled over on top of her and pulled Tham next to her. I wanted to take my time, but I was already really worked up with the extra stimulation. I put Linh's legs over my shoulders and started pumping in and out of her pussy as fast as I could.

"Holy shit," Tham grabbed her sister's hand and leaned in. "Is he filling up your pussy?"

"Uhh huuuuuuh."

"Does it feel good? Is he gonna make my little sister cum in front of me?"

"Yeeeeeah I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm gonna cuuuuuuum." Linh let go of her sister's hand and gripped the sheets as I began to feel her spasm.

"Tham. Rub her clit," I managed through my panting.

I slowed down a little to give Tham easier access to Linh's body. Once her fingers found Linh's clit, Linh reacted as if she were struck by lightning.

"Ooooooh fuck fuckfuckfuck- don't- oh like that." She didn't make a damn bit of sense as she moaned through curse words and demands.

I wanted to make her squirm some more, but with her cumming and squeezing my dick, I was getting close too. "I'm so close. I'm gonna cum. Where-"

"ON THAM!" Linh practically shouted.

I got off of Linh and her legs fell to the bed. Quickly, I pulled Tham off of her sister and I saw a look of surprise followed by lust as I straddled her. She opened her mouth just in time for the first round of cum, that landed on her face, from her chin to her lips and nose. Following spurts ran from her chin, neck, and chest, both of us moaning after each one. Before I went completely soft, she leaned up and pulled me into her mouth to suck out the rest.

"Oooooh shit" I groaned as she kept sucking. "Okay, that's enough, I'm too sensitive now." And I pulled away.

"That was... Oh my god." Linh had now rolled over and adjusted herself so she could start licking my cum off Tham's body. "Are you two always this intense?" Tham mewled and squirmed thanks to Linh's tongue.

"Not always," my breathing was returning to normal, but my cock was threatening to come back alive from the show I was getting. "We can get pretty wild, but this is something else."

"No kidding," Tham whispered as Linh reached Tham's face and began kissing her again, sharing some of the cum she licked up along the way. I looked down at Tham's body and I saw her cock straining against the panties she was wearing.

"Linh. All this time, and your sister hasn't had a chance to cum either." She broke her kiss with Tham and looked up at me. I pointed back down at Tham's panties.

Linh smiled, sat up and pulled the panties down. Tham covered herself for a moment, but Linh tossed the panties to the floor, and pulled Tham's hands apart, revealing Tham again. Linh looked for a second, seemingly examining it and then a smile curled up her lips. I thought she had an idea, but she kept that to herself for the moment.

Feeling awkward just sitting and watching, I laid down next to Tham, and once she kept the hands from covering Tham by using her own hand to hold on to the dick, Linh followed.

I started to kiss and lick Tham's neck, causing her dick to twitch. "Poor, sweet sister," Linh said. I started to kiss and lick down her shoulders to her nipples, thankful Linh took care of my cum first. "Jack and I came so hard, but you haven't had yours yet."

"Will you make me cum?" Her voice was dripping with sex, it was less of a question and more of a demand.

"You already did a lot for us," Linh breathed into Tham's ear. "How should we do you?"

"Will you..." I could hear some hesitation in her voice, so I looked up at her. "Will you... both... with your mouth?"

Linh and I looked at each other, with some surprise at first. I had already performed oral on Tham, taking her completely in my mouth, but that was with the privacy of just the two of us. Having my girlfriend as an audience member made me feel a little anxious.

But before I could say anything, Linh looked back toward Tham. "Yeah." She grabbed my hand. I don't know if it was to show affection toward me or if she sensed my apprehension and wanted to calm me down, but it did help.

Even as we got down to Tham's level, Linh looked past her cock into my eyes. "I've been thinking about this since you first told me you saw her get hard and kissed her anyway. You start, Jack."

I grabbed the stiff cock. My heart was beating fast, as if I was doing this for the first time again. "We all want it," Linh whispered.

I closed my eyes and started to lick Tham from her base to the head. I heard both Tham and Linh moan, and all my nervousness disappeared. I kissed around the head of Tham's cock, getting it wet, and then took almost all of it into my mouth.

I bobbed my head up and down twice and then I felt Linh's head against mine, gently pushing me out of the way. "My turn." And she repeated the same things I did, licking from base to head, kissing it, and then taking it in her mouth.

Before, when I was doing it myself, I was glad Tham was relatively small since it made it pretty easy for me to go down on her. But seeing Linh do it up close kind of made me wish Tham was a bit bigger. I wasn't complaining, but I couldn't help it thinking it'd be a bit sexier see Linh do that.

Then I saw Tham bring a hand down behind Linh's head and I felt the same on mine. After a moment, I felt her give a small push and I took Linh's place. We switched a few times and once while waiting, I moved my hand up to one of Tham's tits and started lightly pinching and pulling it.

I felt another push from Tham, but this time Linh didn't give way. She looked at me and gave me a look like she was burning a hole through me, she was so hot.

She reached over and pulled me in for a kiss, but Tham's cock was still between us. We ran our lips and tongues up and down the length of Tham, and sometimes we met in the middle for a sloppy kiss.

"Oh my fucking god, I'm close," Tham cried in a high, raspy voice.

We moved up and again our lips met, but at the tip of Tham's dick. I felt her tense up and I gave a slightly harder pinch on her nipple than I had before.

"Fuuuuuuuck" and her body began to spasm. Then she released her sperm in our mouths, hitting our tongues at the same time. "Oh god. Oh god. Oh god," she said between breaths.

Her dick wasn't big, but she was cumming a lot, so after she made a mess between our faces, I pulled away and Linh finished the rest.

I still had some in my mouth. I found the idea of my own cum gross, but something about someone as pretty as Tham cumming in my mouth was incredibly hot, so I finally swallowed. "Hah..."

Linh looked up at me, finally finished with Tham's cock, but her look was a mix of surprise and urgency. She sat up and pulled me in for a kiss and it was my turn to be surprised. As we kissed, Linh pushed a little bit of Tham's cum into my mouth, making me swallow. I guess it wasn't all of it, because once she pulled away, I could see her swallow what was left.

I fell down next to Tham, but Linh fell on top of both of us, so we had to move to give her some space between us. We were all breathing hard and hugging each other.

"I can't believe I gave a double blowjob with someone before I got my own." I said.

"Pffft," Linh tried not to laugh.

Tham seemed embarrassed. "Oh my god, I'm sorry."

Then Linh did laugh. "Oh shut up, he can deal with it."

Now I was trying not to laugh. "Don't worry about it, I was joking. If it really bothered me, I'd have said something beforehand."

"Besides, if he really wants one, he can get one right now."

Tham leaned up and looked. "Oh my god, is he hard again? Is this normal? Are you two just fucking all the time?" Linh rolled her eyes and looked like she was about to say something, but Tham didn't wait for a response. "I go on one date with my sister's boyfriend to make sure he's an okay guy and I get pulled into a relationship with an unstoppable monster because she's not enough for him."

"WHAT?!" I see several emotions flash on Linh's face; surprise, anger, incredulousness, amusement.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing at that.

"What headlock did you put her in? Teach me to do it," Linh rolled over on top of her sister and started to play fight.

I sat up to join in, but my stomach growled loud enough it put a stop to the girl's fight.

"Oh, was the lunch Tham gave you not enough for you?"

Tham opened her mouth in shock, and it was my turn to be embarrassed, but I quickly composed myself.

"Someone's feeling spicy. I guess I can make lunch for me and Tham, and you can just watch us eat."

"You wouldn't dare..." Linh challenged.

"Anyway, how about I make some mac & cheese, grilled chicken, and salad. I wanna keep it simple so we can get back to making Linh eat her words."

Both girls gave their affirmative.

-------------------------

"All this time, I was so jealous," Tham said as I put our plates down.

"Of what?" Linh asked. We all had put on our underwear (or Linh's underwear in Tham's case) and I gave them some of my shirts.

"Mostly of you. Here is this guy who's making me feel things I didn't know I wanted to feel. And you had him first and would probably still have him after this whole... dating thing ended."

"So 'mostly' of her. Why would you be jealous of me?"

"Well, I told you I still like girls, right?" I nodded. Linh listened intently as she took a bite of salad. "So I'm trying to deny the feelings I had for you, even though I'm imagining you having sex with me like you would Linh. I try to change it. And now in my imagination instead of you fucking me, I'm fucking Linh."

Linh almost choked on her salad.

"Yeah. So now I've got these two fucked up images in my head, and both of them are turning me on. Aaaand before I accepted that I actually liked what Jack was doing to me, I think 'so me and Linh doesn't even have a chance of happening, so I'll go with that.'"

"Wow." Linh slowly brought up another bite of food to her lips.

We ate a little more in silence, but I guess having spilled her guts out was gnawing at Tham. "What about you?" she blurted out. "You seemed more than a little excited to jump into bed with me and Jack."

Linh froze again as she stabbed her fork in her macaroni. "Uhmmm... Kind of like you. I thought about it and I kinda liked the idea..."

Tham pressed. "You just 'thought about it'? Why?"

If Linh's face would ever turn red from embarrassment, this was it. "Uhmmm well, you know how I told you I still thought of you as the sister I lost?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I told Jack you wanted to meet him after we had sex and then I thought about Jack fucking you as a girl."

I wouldn't have been surprised if Tham's jaw hit the table. "Do you two just fuck ALL of the time?"

"Nooooooo!" Linh whined.

"Tell her what we were doing when I told you I asked her on a date," I smirked.

"Jack, if you don't stop, I'm turning this mac & cheese over on your head," Linh threatened.

"There's no way," Tham said amused.

"I couldn't help it. He was touching me and telling me how cute you looked."

"He does have a way with his touch."

"It's my fault now?"

"He's an unstoppable monster." Linh said gleefully turning the tables on me.

"Absolutely horrible influence." Tham agreed matter-of-factly.

"We'll be degenerates before long if we're not careful."

"I just wanted a nice lunch," I said pushing a piece of chicken into my salad with my fork.

"Oh yeah? And what was your motivation for seducing Tham?" Linh smiled.

"I already told you," I said defensively. "I thought she looked cute."

"Absolutely incorrigible!" wailed Tham.

"He'll snatch you up at the slightest provocation!" Linh added.

"I choose to take the idea that I'm some irresistible sex god as a compliment."

"He's proud of it!" Tham accused.

"We'll be turned out for tricks before too long. Five dollars a pop."

"Your food's getting cold," I said to no one.

"Speak for yourself, I'll be seven since I've got a little extra."

"Ooo la la, fancy."

The girls started cackling, and I smirked.

Everyone calmed down and we eventually got through dinner and started on dishes. "Does Jack always make lunch?" Tham asked.

"Not always, since I'm not much of a cook. Linh does most of the time, but since we're at my house, I figure I'd take care of it today."

"Can I check the fridge?" Linh asked.

"Sure. What's up? Are you looking for dessert?"

"You could say that. Hah! Found it."

"What?" Tham and I turned from the sink to look at Linh, who was excitedly holding a small tub of whipped cream.

"Heeey, good idea. I wonder who thought of it first" and I winked at Tham.

"I can't wait," Tham said blushing. I still couldn't get over how cute she was when she was equally excited and embarrassed about something.

"Who said we had to wait?" Linh said. She reached around me from behind and pulled up my shirt. "Jack, hold it in place."

"Ah shit, okay, hold on." I dropped the pan I used to grill the chicken back in the sink and wiped my hands. "Here."

Holding my shirt up, I turned to see Linh already opened the tube and was in the process of scooping some out with her hand and she threw it at me, making it splatter all over my abs. She also managed to get some on my face, shirt, on Tham, on the counter, and of course the floor.

"What the fuck," I said more in shock than anger.

Tham stared at me, more shocked than I was, and Linh just giggled. "Do iiiit," Linh insisted.

Tham looked at me, not sure what to do, and I just shrugged my shoulders and flexed my abs. No point in making a big deal of it now. "Have fun." I took my shirt the rest of the way off.

She still had her hands in the dish water, only having stopped to see Linh's shenanigans, so Tham leaned over as much as she could and licked a path up from my ab to my nipple, but thanks to the awkward angle, she managed to get some on her face as well.

"Mmmmmmm yummy," she smiled.

"Yeah? Let me try," and I held out my tongue and licked her up and down her face. In the middle of that, I heard her make an "eep" sound. She looked behind herself and we saw Linh on her knees, spreading whipped cream over Tham's ass.

We looked back at each other, and I handed Tham the same cloth I used to dry my own hands. "I don't think we'll be able to finish dishes right now. How about you finish your dessert?"

After drying her hands, Tham leaned into my chest and barely started licking before she moaned into it. Over her shoulders and down her back and ass, I saw Linh having her own dessert, licking the cream off of Tham's ass.

"Don't let any of the cream run on the floor. I'll have to punish you later."

"Huh?" Tham looked up at me surprised.

"Hurry up, I can feel it running." Tham began licking furiously, but stopped momentarily to moan louder than before. I looked down again and saw Linh, still licking, but I noticed an arm reaching around Tham's waist. I could take a guess as to what she was doing there.

I ran my hand down Tham's head and back. "Good girl. You're doing great. Don't get distracted."

"Mmmm hmmm," she shuddered.

"You don't want me to punish you, do you?"

"Uh uhhhhh" moaning again at whatever Linh was doing.

After a hot minute of licking and moaning, Tham finally finished it all, and she fell to her knees and leaned against my legs.

"Good girl," I ran my fingers through her hair. "You didn't waste a single drop, did you?"

"No, Daddy."

Oh, fuck. Despite the "good girl" talk, I didn't expect that. My already hard cock pressed harder against the fabric next to her face. But I kept my composure. "And you'll never waste a single drop of anything I give you, will you?"