The Process/Progress Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll never waste a single drop of anything you give me. Daddy," she whispered while rubbing through my underwear. I wanted to fuck her right there in the kitchen, but I still had other things to take care of.

"I know you won't, sweetheart."

I look further back at Linh. I don't know how long she was like this, but she was staring at the scene between Tham and I with a slack jawed smile and a dreamy look in her eyes and was lightly petting herself under her underwear.

"But you." This startled her and brought her back to the present. She straightened up and looked at me with attention. "You made quite the mess didn't you?"

"Oops?" She said as she tried to strike an innocent pose.

I stepped past Tham. "'Oops' isn't 'sorry,' is it?" Linh tried to get up and get away, but I was already on top of her. With a little effort, I had her over my shoulder.

"Oh no, no, no, no, pleeeease, Jack," Linh squealed and giggled. Through it, I could hear a little panic, but she was still mostly enjoying it. "Tham! Tham stop him, you don't know what he'll do to me. Remember, he's a brute! A monster. You've got to help me." I don't know what Tham did as she followed after us, but she wasn't helping her sister.

We turned the corner into my room and I put her across my lap as I sat down at the end of my bed. Tham kneeled in front of us, staring in awe at what we were about to do.

"Tham, could you be a dear and help Linh out of her clothes?"

She came around the Linh's front and pulled off her top. "Traitor," Linh said, trying to look serious. Tham smirked and circled around to Linh's back and pulled off her panties.

"Do you know why you're being punished?"

"Because I was a slight inconvenience and you're on a power trip."

"Wrong." Smack. I didn't want to start off too hard.

"Because you want to show off in front of your pretty new toy."

Smack. Across the other cheek.

"Unh. I didn't do anything wr-" Smack. Just a little harder. "Ng. Hey! Don't interru-" Smack. "Unh! Let me fini-" Smack. "Uhhhhsh. This isn't fa-" Smack. "Uuuh." Now Linh was breathing harder.

"Ready to admit why you're being punished?"

"I won't."

SMACK. "Uuuuuuhn." Tham had been enjoying the show up to now, but at that moment she seemed surprised again.

"Why are you being punished?"

She gripped my leg and said "You tell me."

Was it not clear? "Tham and I were doing dishes, yes?" Smack. Lighter again, but I'm sure she felt the sting.

"I guess." Smack. "Nnnnn." Her brown ass was becoming a slightly redder shade of brown.

"What were we doing?" She mumbled something in response.

SMACK. "Uhn! The dishes. You were doing the dishes." She panted.

"And what were you doing?"

"Preparing dessert."

SMACK. "What were you doing?"

Her breathing was getting hard again, but she giggled. "Presenting dessert in a way you'd most enjoy it."

SMACK.

"Uuuuuhn. Oooh."

"Tell me what you were doing." SMACK.

"Oooooh shit." Linh pressed her feet into the carpet, pressing her body into my lap. "Making a mess."

"And are you sorry for it?"

"It was fun."

SMACK. A little harder still.

"UHH! Uhhhh fuck." Her body shook a little.

"Your punishment can end when you say you're sorry."

"No," she said quietly, but defiantly.

SMACK.

"NNNNNNHHAAAuuuu!" She exhaled every bit of air in her lungs and took a big gasp. "Ooh. Ooh." She panted between breaths of air.

"Are you ready to apologize?"

Linh steadied herself again. I was a little worried for Linh, but I trusted her to stop it when she wanted to stop.

"Never." She sounded like she just finished a heavy run.

I looked at Tham and could see the expression on her face was a mix of lust, shock, and worry. "Tham, would you like to help with the punishment?" She looked at me surprised.

"Uhm... okay." She scooted a little closer and raised her hand. I saw some hesitation and she gave a small spank, weaker than what I had started with. Though with how bright Linh was glowing, I'm sure it still stung.

"Unh..." Silence hung in the air. I didn't want to push Tham if she wasn't comfortable spanking her sister, but I wasn't sure how to proceed. Then Linh spoke up. "Is that it? Is my sister too much of a sissy bitch, she can't even give a good spanking. Just sucking cock and fucking my boyfriend when she was too scared to even put on a fucking dress before then?"

Every once in a while, Linh would say something that truly shocked me. I sat with her in my lap and my jaw hanging open. Tham was equally shocked for a moment, but then I saw some anger flash in her eyes. She reared back and seemingly spanked Linh as hard as she could.

SWACK!

I tried to hold Linh down, but kept trying to straighten her legs and stand on her toes. "OOOOOOOOH FUCK. Fuck fuck fuck oh my gooood fuuuuck."

Tham seemed surprised and guilty at what she did and kneeled in front of Linh. "Linh are you okay? Oh my god, I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

"Tham. Tham!" She looked at me and I put a finger up to my lips. "All she needs to do is apologize," I tried to remain calm. I was a little worried too after a smack like that.

"Ah fuck... fuck..." Her breathing was still ragged. "I'm sorry."

I let go of Linh and she quickly slid off my lap, pushed Tham down, hugged her and began to wildly kiss her sister.

I got up. "Hold on, let me get something for her." After a quick trip to the bathroom medicine cabinet, I came back with some aloe vera. Linh was wrapped in Tham's arms and legs and was desperately trying to rub herself against Tham.

I applied a small dose of the gel to Linh's rear, just enough to cover the parts glowing red. "Ooooh that's nice," Linh sighed.

Tham looked up confused, but with Linh on top of her, she couldn't get a good look. I held up the aloe vera bottle so she could see, and Tham's confusion was lifted and she smiled at me. Probably relieved I wasn't the monster Linh warned about.

I then moved on to the next part of my plan. I started to adjust the pillows on my bed and then picked up Linh. "Don't relax too much. Next part of the punishment is about to begin."

"What?" Genuine worry spread on Linh's face.

I whispered, "trust me." I felt her relax as I placed her on the bed with her head on one pillow and her lower back on another, lifting her hips into a position presenting herself to me.

I held out my hand to Tham and she climbed into bed with me. After pulling her top and bottoms off, she must have sensed what I wanted, because she crawled between Linh's legs. But I pulled her back.

"For the rest of Linh's punishment, she has to watch me fuck you." I heard Linh whimper and moan. "But if she's a good girl - if she keeps her hands free and doesn't touch you or herself - maybe I'll forgive her and let her join. Can you be a good girl for us?" I looked at Linh and she bit her lip and nodded her head. "Yes, daddy."

Tham got into position again. I lubed myself and Tham up for the second time that day, and began sliding into her. It was easier than the first time, but it still took a little work. Eventually, I did get all of myself in her tight little ass. "Are you ready, babe?"

"Uh huh" I heard Tham purr.

"Are you ready, Linh? Ready for me to fuck your sister in front of you like you wanted?" She nodded her head and gripped the sheets as if she was the one I was about to have sex with.

I started my slow pumping motion in and out of Tham, feeling her entrance grip. It wasn't easy to keep myself composed. I had been teased all afternoon, but I was intent on following through with my plan.

Tham started to get more relaxed. "Mmmmm, this feels really good."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. But I'm ready for you to fuck me harder." I heard Linh moan. I checked, and to her credit, she still hadn't touched herself. I picked up the pace of my thrusting. I was already sweating a little bit, so now each time my hips reached her ass, we'd make a small smacking sound.

"Uhhhn oh god. So good," Tham moaned.

"Tell Linh how good it feels," I moaned.

"Oh god, it's so big in me. He fills me up so much and it feels so hot," and then she let her arms give out and rested her head on Linh's stomach. Linh looked up at me and waited for my reaction.

I smiled. "It's okay. You can touch her now." Linh immediately wrapped her arms around Tham.

As we went on, Tham was moaning in Linh's arms and Linh was trying to press her pussy to stimulate herself. I figured now was the time for the last step since I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Tham. Has Linh been a good girl?"

"She's been so good," she said, kissing Linh's belly.

"You think she deserves to be made love to?"

"Mmm hmmm."

"But I'm still having sex with you. We don't want to stop that, do we?"

Tham looked back at me. "Mmmm hmmm... Oh. OH!" Her eyes lit up and she looked back at Linh. As soon as she did, Linh put her hands around Tham's face, pulling her closer slowly so I could move with Tham behind her.

Once in position, Linh wrapped one around Tham and brought her hand to my face and I kissed her palm.

I felt Tham adjust her weight and move forward. Then I heard the moan from Linh and I pressed in behind Tham and heard her moan.

"Oh my god, I'm not going to last," I groaned. "Tham hold still, let me finish like this."

I started pounding into Tham's ass, and that's when I discovered the best thing about this position. Every time I pressed deep into Tham, it pressed Tham into Linh. So from my perspective, it felt like I was fucking both of them at the same time, and this just made me want to do it harder.

"Uhhh uhh uhhh uhh" they said almost in unison. But as I stated before, I wasn't lasting long. "Linh. Where d'you want it?"

"Inside her. Cum inside."

"Oooooohhhh nnnnng." I held Tham's hips and pulled her tight against me and I heard her squeal as well. I didn't let go until I was spent. All the while, I felt Tham pushing her ass against me, maybe to feel the last little bit before I went soft.

I leaned over and kissed Tham on the back of the neck before I pulled out and laid down next to Linh.

"Oh my god, you really did it. You had sex with my sister," she found my hand with hers.

"Yeah, I already did, remember. Before you arrived."

"I know, but this time I got to see it. And when you came, she made the hottest faces."

I looked up at Tham, who was still holding herself over Linh's body, but she was giving off a thousand yard stare. "I hope it wasn't that one. You okay, Tham?"

"Yeah, I just... almost came when you did... and I want to last a little longer for Linh, but I'm still so sensitive," she said through a strained voice.

Linh smiled. "Awww, that's sweet... but just cum for me, sis. Anywhere you want."

I sat up and whispered into her ear, "go ahead. She wants it, and she'll love." I run my hand down her back, cupped a plump little ass cheek, and gave it a squeeze.

"Oh god," she shivered and plunged back into Linh.

"Mmmmmm give it to me, babe. Please."

She thrust into Linh a few times, but she really must have been close, because Tham let out a high pitched moan and her body tensed. "Huuuuuhhh," and her body relaxed.

She rolled off of Linh between her and me.

"Noooo, my sweaty, post-sex cuddles," whined and crawled over Tham and me to my other side. I laid on my back and took Tham in one arm and Linh in the other. "There we go."

"Wait, you actually like snuggling when I'm all sweaty like that?"

"Yeah, we always do, right?"

"What about you?" I asked Tham.

"Hmmm it's nice. Like, it's romantic because of the cuddling, but dirty cause it's all sweaty."

"Huh. Every time I get like this, I just think about how I want to take a shower or at least wipe off with a towel."

"Is that why you go to the toilet every time we finish?"

"No, guys just need to pee after we cum. I mean, I wipe off too, but I do pee."

"No more. You go pee and then you come back all sweaty."

"Yes, ma'am." I chuckled a little. "Speaking of." I sit up to head to the bathroom.

"Yeah, I should take care of business too," Tham said.

"Are you going to pee together?"

I rolled my eyes and ignored her, but Tham responded, "no, Jack left a lot... inside me, so I need to sit down."

"Oh. Okay, I'll wait then. By myself."

"Stay out of trouble," I joked leaving the room and heading toward my parents' bathroom.

When I came back, Linh had the TV on and the Gamecube open. "Oh, are you looking for Soul Calibur?"

"The game with the swords and the boobs, yeah."

"Right, hear it is." I pull it out for Linh and put it in the console.

Tham made her way from the bathroom. "Hey, is that the game with the boobs and swords?"

Linh turned to her, "Jack assured me there is more to it than that; there is in fact a blind weirdo wearing penis armor."

"I didn't say 'penis armor.'"

"But that's what a cod piece is, right?"

I had nothing. "...Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Of course I am. Anyway, Tham and I are going to play first, so we can find out if you were really going easy on me."

"You went easy on her?" Tham accused me. "I only won one match."

"Yeah, I won, like... seven."

"Bullshit! How come she won seven, but I only won one?"

If Linh didn't win most of the matches, it was going to be a long evening for me.