All Comments on 'The Procurement Agency Pt. 01'

by chinookwind

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please stop now!

reading this drivel was very painful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Silly and impossible. Belongs in....

Sci-Fi, since the mind control is more an outcome of the body mods and done by equipment and drugs that do not and cannot exist at our current med/tech-level.

It was silly, with the digital representation of the body mods, apparently attempting to highlight the incremental growth....also suggestion a more Sci-Fi orientation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I came extremely hard reading this

Great story! So very hot - and a great buildup to Susan's explosion.

It was all I could do to keep myself from coming before Susan's epic explosion. I nearly came at several places in the story before Susan's epic climax. When Susan finally reached her extreme orgasm, I too exploded and came harder than I ever have in my life, to the point I was convulsing wildly while I was exploding.

Needless to say - this is an outstanding - extremely hot and erotic story. I'm adding this to my masturbation treasure-chest of stories to read and fantasize about when self-pleasuring. It is impossible not to come reading this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story did not feel complete

Interesting build-up, but so much potential was unused. Such as mind wiping killers, violent criminals, and other social undesirables might be interesting if they could be made youthful and sexy. They could then lead positive and productive lives to make up for their earlier mistaken existences. And In a future where world were so much physical misery can be fixed/corrected, perhaps those that are too poor to pay for the surgical/chemical repairs needed when they had been physically damaged by accident/tragic-fate could also benefit, without losing their former selves memories. But, please do not make any enhanced 'super solders',.. although a smart and talking dog could be cool (maybe herding sheep for a living). Greatly improved health care technology would have wide number of changes to how we live day to day and many other varied social affects. Just reference any good science fiction story for an example. And, of course, any such power to do good can be misused, and that can be a powerful fight-the-good-fight type story. Good luck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous