The Product Ch. 16

Story Info
Richard plots to deflower Martin's virgin daughter.
3.5k words
4.46
7k
5
0

Part 16 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

Jana stirred as she felt the soft lips caressing her own. As the moist tongue moved across her lips, she opened her mouth to meet it with her own. She didn't need to open her eyes, she could feel the long black hair tickling her shoulders. Jana and Deirdre kissed passionately for what seemed like minutes as Deirdre slipped down on the bed next to her. As she did, Deirdre released the sash on her silk robe, so that their bodies could feel each other's warm flesh again. Jana wrapped her arms and legs around Deirdre's body and continued to kiss and explore Deirdre's mouth for several more minutes.

Deirdre's finger quickly found Jana's hot spot and set her on fire. Jana was surprised how quickly she became aroused.

"Do you like your new tight little pussy Kitten?" Deirdre asked in a low sultry voice as she licked Jana's ear. "We made it all new, just for you."

"What do you mean?" said Jana, still struggling with her voice.

"While you were playing Sleeping Beauty, Dr. Contreras gave you the tight new pussy that he talked to you about and did a little work on your clit as well. As you can see, it is far more responsive now. Isn't it Kitten?" said Deirdre as she gave it a long stroke with her index finger causing Jana's ass to raise completely off the bed to meet it.

"Yes," said Jana breathlessly, secretly wanting it to be Deirdre's tongue instead of her finger.

"OK, enough play for now. It is time to get up, Sleeping Beauty. It is almost dinner time. Why don't you shower and join Sophie and I on the patio for dinner. It is gorgeous outside this time of year in the desert. And wear your birthday suit, and Sophie and I will too," said Deirdre as she kissed Jana on the lips again. "Let's give the ranch staff a treat, especially since they have gone to so much trouble to prepare a wonderful meal for your return to the living."

Deirdre gave Jana one more kiss and was halfway through the door when she said, "I'll see you on the patio in half an hour."

As Jana showered, she allowed her own finger to find her new pussy and as the warm water flowed over her, she marveled at how quickly she came. Her clit had never been so sensitive before, Jana thought.

-----

Jana, Deirdre, and Sophie dined on the patio as the ranch staff pulled out all the stops to entertain them as though they were in a fine restaurant. There was Champagne with the appetizer, white wine with the seafood course and a big, full-bodied Cabernet with the rack of lamb, and finally an exquisite Sauternes with the rich chocolate dessert. When they finished the last of the Sauternes none of the women were feeling any pain.

Deirdre rang the bell next to her on the table and all the staff, including the cooks and other kitchen help came out to accept the women's congratulations on a great dinner and to receive their thanks. As they did, Deirdre leaned over to whisper mischievously to Jana and Sophie.

"Let's give them a little show, to show how much we appreciate them. They worked so hard," whispered Deirdre.

Deirdre had Jana's hand now and Sophie her other. Jana was pleasantly numb from all the wine and did not protest as Deirdre and Sophie led her to the oversized round chaise next to the burning fireplace in the corner of the patio. As Deirdre and Sophie maneuvered Jana to the center of the chaise, they crawled toward her like feline predators stalking their prey from opposite corners of the expansive chaise.

Deirdre and Sophie took turns kissing Jana deeply and sucking her breasts as their fingers alternated stroking her now super sensitive clit causing her ass to thrash into the air with each stroke. As Deirdre and Sophie stoked Jana's inner fire the staff congregated close around the chaise taking the scene in wide eyed and enthralled by the beautiful women entertaining them.

All three women were completely aroused now and succumbing to their animal needs. As Jana and Deirdre switched positions and found each other's pussies, Sophie tongued both Deirdre and Jana's asses before straddling them on all fours and finger fucking herself, with legs spread wide to give the staff an unobstructed view of her wet pussy and quivering asshole.

The show continued until each of the women had shared one another and got each other off, much to the entertainment of their captivated audience. As the three women lay back, wrapped in each other's arms with their sweaty bodies intertwined the staff gave them a quiet round of applause before moving off and returning to their work.

After the staff left, Deirdre leaned over and kissed Jana tenderly again, squeezing Sophie's breast softly as she did so. Deirdre took both women by the hand and led them back inside and down the hallway to the game room. The soft music was already playing, and the candles washed the room with soft flickering light. The bed was rotating slowly as Deirdre led Jana and Sophie to the center of the satin sheets.

The women would continue to make passionate love to one another for the next several hours, exploring each other's most private places with their tongues, fingers, and the toys that Deirdre retrieved from the nightstand. They would occasionally doze off, only to begin again. Eventually, exhausted, they all fell asleep in each other's arms.

Deirdre was the first to wake. As she lay on the slowly rotating bed, she looked at the overhead mirror and marveled at the beauty of the two women on either side of her. Deirdre took in Sophie's luscious brown hair and the golden tan on her toned and sculpted body, and Jana's equally exquisite body with the scarlet hair and deep bronze tan and lush freckled skin.

Deirdre also engaged in a bit of self-appraisal gazing at the creamy white flesh of her own flawless body, which had served her so well, as it contrasted with her tanned creations. Yes, she thought to herself, these sculpted goddesses had been created in her own image and would continue so satisfy her lust as well as that of her customers and whoever else she desired them to.

Deirdre reached down with each of her hands and slowly stroked Jana and Sophie's new improved pussies and quickly brought both women off as they awoke.

"Good morning my darlings," said Deirdre softly, "are you ready for today's adventures?"

The women showered together and breakfasted together, engaging in girl talk the entire time, with not a word about business. After breakfast Deirdre was off to the conference room and the phone and Jana and Sophie were left to enjoy the sun by the pool and take a walk around the ranch.

As they strolled naked around the vast desolate property, they felt completely carefree. They knew that the ranch house staff and the other ranch hands were watching them closely, but they were enjoying the attention, proud to show off their gorgeous new bodies.

The three women lunched together on the patio and then Deirdre returned to the conference room and Jana and Sophie returned to the pool to sunbathe and swim. Later in the afternoon Sophie introduced Jana to the exercise room and helped Jana learn how to use the equipment so she could further tone her body and increase her flexibility and build her strength.

Dinner was on the patio again, and again was followed by a night of lovemaking on the circular bed in the game room until the three women expired, exhausted in each other's arms.

This pattern would repeat itself for the next several days as Jana regained her strength, with the women spending girl time together each day and exhausting one another in bed each night. Slowly Jana's voice returned, and the pain was receding from her throat.

Jana noticed, however, that her voice was now a little deeper than it had been before and had taken on a darker tone. Jana no longer recognized her own voice, which had been higher pitched and almost adolescent in its shy girlishness prior to the surgery. Now her voice was that of a sultry temptress.

-----

Richard arrived early at the law offices. His meeting with Deborah a few days earlier was still bothering him and her repeated calls to his office had convinced him that he would have to move more quickly than he had planned. He had been blindsided and it bothered him. Richard liked being in control and being a step ahead of everyone around him and he was way behind the power curve on this one. Richard completely reread Martin's file several times over the last few days and the rereads reinforced his intuitions after he saw the girl's photograph.

He had told Deborah that her daughter looked like her mother. What he did not say was that the mother she looked like was several hundred miles away and could no longer be mistaken as a more mature version of Rebekah. Richard decided to proceed cautiously and be sure of himself this time. He would not let himself be blindsided or surprised again.

Richard had made a call on his way into the office and had the law firm's investigator checking with his sources in law enforcement and elsewhere to find out as much as he could about Deborah and her daughter Rebekah, as well as following up on some of the information from Martin's file by driving out to the high desert. By mid-morning Richard should have a better picture of things and know if his suspicions were true.

As Richard waited for confirmation from the investigator, he proceeded with making the plans that he knew would be necessary in any event. He could not afford to have Deborah become a loose cannon. Deborah would have to be dealt with and dealt with quickly before she succumbed to the temptation to stir the pot.

There was too much at stake, too much exposure to have her shooting off her big mouth. While Ricard was reticent to ask one of his clients for a favor, especially this client, Richard saw no alternative. Otherwise his deceptions would collapse like a house of cards.

"When is Mr. Villarreal scheduled for his next appointment," Richard asked his assistant on the phone.

"A week from tomorrow," was the reply.

"Something has come up and I'm going to need to see him sooner. Could you make a call and see if he is available this afternoon? Perhaps we could meet for lunch."

Richard paused momentarily, knowing he was throwing too much at his secretary all at once.

"Let him know that there is a business opportunity that came up in a discussion with one of my other clients that I would like to discuss with him. Find out where he would like to dine and make a reservation. Get back to me when you have things firmed up. Thank you, Ms. Ames," said Richard as he hung up.

As Richard hung up, his private line rang, and it was the investigator. That had been quick, he thought to himself. County records had confirmed that Deborah and Martin were listed on Rebekah's birth certificate as father and mother, but not apparently legally married.

More significantly, Rebekah's place of birth was listed as the same small remote Mojave Desert town in which Jane had her miscarriage. Further checking of Martin's credit card records and the church's archive of old newsletters in their reading room had revealed that Rebekah's date of birth coincided with the dates of the fateful church retreat years ago.

The investigator was quick to pick up on the connection himself, after driving to the church in Lancaster, and he also verified that Deborah was incapable of bearing a child. Deborah had been to several fertility clinics in the three years before Rebekah's birth, he found out, after talking to some of the more gossipy ladies at the church and to the receptionist at the doctor's office down the street where Deborah used to work as a nurse. He also verified that Deborah had been a much different woman then, a devout church goer and had, in fact, been a member of the congregation at Martin's church.

Richard was starting to fill in the blanks. He wasn't quite sure how all the pieces fit together yet, but he was certain that Martin and Deborah had conspired to get the very pregnant Jane away to the remote desert town and the small motel so that they could induce labor and take Jane's baby from her. Richard was not sure why, but he was virtually certain that is what had happened.

-----

Giovanni's parking lot on Van Nuys Boulevard was mostly empty as Richard pulled in. It was 1:30 and most of the lunch crowd had already departed. Richard could see why Villarreal had chosen this restaurant; it was dark inside, even at lunchtime.

Villarreal was in a booth in the back corner. There were two booths with four men each on both side of him, and another table of four men directly in front of him. It was apparent from the way they sized Richard up as he approached them that they were Villarreal's men. They were the only people in the restaurant, besides the staff.

"I hope you enjoy the restaurant. Your assistant left it up to me to choose. We just made it, they were about to close," said Villarreal as he motioned to the host, who turned the closed sign around and locked the door.

After making small talk and ordering, all the men attacked their lunches. The food was quite good, Richard thought. Although he preferred northern Italian to the rich red Sicilian sauces that seemed to be the specialty of this restaurant. In any event, the sauces were a good accompaniment to the Brunello that Villarreal selected to go with their meal.

As they finished their lunches, Villarreal signaled to his men to take up new positions at the tables in the front of the restaurant and he ordered them beer, which he knew they much preferred to the very dry red wine that he and Richard continued to enjoy.

"Thank you for meeting me on such short notice," began Richard now that they were out of earshot. "I think I have a business opportunity that could inure to both our benefit and I wanted to run it past you."

"What kind of opportunity?" asked Villarreal cautiously.

"I know you are constantly looking for new talent for the bars and clubs you own in Mexico. I think I have found someone who would be a perfect fit for you," said Richard.

"Yes, but how does this...opportunity...as you say, inure to your advantage," asked Villarreal skeptically.

"Let's just say that it would be in my interest if this new talent were to join your stable of entertainers in Mexico as soon as possible. But most important, she should remain there," said Richard in his most amiable and businesslike tone of voice. "I'm sure once she has experienced your splendid work environment and been apprised of the many fringe benefits that accompany the work, she'll never want to come home,"

"I see," said Villarreal, "we are always in need of fresh talent at our clubs in Juarez. There always seems to be so much turnover."

"I'm sure this new talent will fit perfectly into your operation in Juarez. It should be some time before you have to worry about turnover with this one," said Richard.

"But you do eventually want this talent to turnover?" intoned Villarreal quietly.

"Yes," said Richard seriously, "eventually I think turnover is inevitable. Don't you?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so," said Villarreal gravely, "turnover seems to be a fact of life in this line of work. We understand each other then?"

"Yes," said Richard as he handed Villarreal an envelope. "All of the information regarding the talent is here, along with a photograph. The photo is not current, but your men should be able to spot her all the same. She'll be the one with the tits that are way too big for her body."

Richard watched as Villareal checked his cell phone, before returning it to his pocket.

"If all goes well, I'll contact you and let you know when you can pick her up. She will be at your bank in Mexicali. I just don't know which day yet," concluded Richard.

Villarreal took the envelope from Richard and put it on the table next to him before saying, "That's fine, but there is one more thing."

It was Villareal's turn to pause now, as he measured his words.

"While this arrangement does inure, as you say, to both of our benefit, it is not lost on me that you are really asking for a favor. So, I have one to ask in return," said Villareal. "My men... and I too...I must admit, would like to...how do you say...get up close and personal with your other new talent."

Villarreal was smiling now, waiting for Richard's response.

"Our other new talent?" said Richard confused.

"Yes, this Jana Embers," said Villarreal, "my men often have a lot of time on their hands and, as men do, they spend it on the internet and they are smitten with this gorgeous redhead of yours."

Villareal was amused as the blood drained from Richard's face.

"It is a wonder they get any work done. If the favor you have asked is something you want from me, I'm sure you will have no problem in accommodating this little request," said Villarreal, as his eyes narrowed.

He did not have much choice, Richard knew.

"Yes, of course. We are right in the middle of setting up a personal appearance tour for Jana to promote the videos and the new product line. I think we can setup a very personal appearance for you and your men during the tour. Would Las Vegas be convenient for you?" asked Richard.

"That should work out quite well," said Villarreal.

"Perfect then, I'll be in touch regarding the potential dates. Is that acceptable?" concluded Richard as he got up to leave.

"Yes," said Villarreal as he rose as well, shaking Richard's hand.

-----

Richard had been back in his office for about an hour now, making phone calls and arrangements, getting his ducks lined up in a row. Richard was in the catbird seat again and was feeling much better about life. His final call would be to Deborah.

He would call her cell and hope she was not at work. From the loud sounds on the other end, Richard could tell his hope was not a reality. The loud music of the titty bar was blaring in the background as Deborah answered.

"What do you want counselor?" asked Deborah. "Do you have my money?"

Deborah was wearing her Bluetooth ear bud beneath her prodigious hair and talked to Richard as she alternated grinding her pussy and oversized breasts into the pole in front of her. Deborah continued her routine on stage, occasionally rolling on the floor to allow the men to feel up her pussy as they slipped a ten or twenty into her scanty G-string.

"I need to meet with you to discuss our arrangements," said Richard. "Is it possible to meet tonight? I have to drive up to the high desert this evening anyway." Richard lied.

"Tonight's not any good," said Deborah, screaming into the Bluetooth over the loud music. "It's my night out with my daughter."

"That's ok. How about if I take the two of you to dinner. I really need to talk to you as soon as possible and I'd love to meet your daughter. I know a great restaurant in Victorville," said Richard. "Perhaps we could meet there, if it isn't too far out of your way. We really do need to move quickly, if I am going to get you your money right away."

"Oh, ok, I guess. How about at eight?" said Deborah, impressed that Richard had gotten with the program and looking forward to a free meal that didn't involve octopus' hands under the table.

"Good. I'll look forward to seeing you and meeting your lovely daughter. I'll text you the address for the restaurant. See you at eight then," said Richard as he hung up.

How lucky could he be, Richard thought...a twofer! He would get to meet Rebekah too, and begin to build her trust as he started greasing the skids for her fake mother. Skids instead of poles, Richard thought to himself, laughing. At least Deborah would end up with something new to slide on.