The Product Ch. 17

Story Info
Richard decides Martin's pole dancing bigamous wife must go.
3.4k words
4.52
4.6k
2

Part 17 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

With each passing day Jana had regained more and more of her strength. The time in the workout room had paid off as Jana became stronger and continued to tone her body. The daily jogging that had replaced the walks around the ranch had increased Jana's endurance as well, although she thought that she and Sophie must have been a sight as they jogged naked with their tits flopping in every direction.

In addition to the exercise equipment in the ranch's gym, there was a pole directly in front of the full-length mirror on one of the walls. Sophie had convinced Jana that it would be fun to learn to pole dance and that besides, it would help her develop her flexibility.

With each passing day, Jana's movements on the pole became more fluid and effortless as her muscles strengthened and her body became more flexible. She was getting surprisingly good at it, she thought to herself, as she watched herself in the mirror. Soon she would be as good as Sophie, she thought.

Jana's life at the ranch had evolved into a pleasant routine of sun and swimming in the morning and afternoon, plenty of girl time with Deirdre and Sophie during the day as they shared their meals and then the jogging and exercise in the gym every afternoon with Sophie. And all of this was followed in the evening by hours of uninhibited sex by the three women until they fell fast asleep draped in each other's arms.

As Deirdre watched Jana from the other side of the mirror, she too, was impressed with Jana's progress.

"Things are moving along well here. Jana is turning into one hell of a pole dancer. Pretty soon she'll be almost as good as I was," said Deirdre into her phone. "She should be able to put on a pretty good show by the time we are ready."

"No one will ever be as good as you were," said Richard earnestly on the other end of the phone as he drove up the 14 and dropped down into the Antelope Valley.

Richard had decided to leave the office early and take his time driving to Victorville. "I'm probably going to be tied up until late this evening, so I'll check in with you in the morning."

"Don't keep me in suspense Richard. You met with her days ago. How does she look? Is she something we can work with?" asked Deirdre.

"Well, it is a good news, bad news situation. Deborah isn't exactly the image of the preacher's wife that Jane was...I mean Jana," said Richard. "I don't know what Martin did to her but, as it turns out, she is undoubtedly a pretty good pole dancer herself."

"What?" said Deirdre incredulously into the phone.

"Yeah," said Richard, "she is a real piece of work...and a loud-mouth too!"

"That doesn't exactly fit into what we had planned," said Deirdre, disappointed.

"Don't be too disappointed," said Richard reassuringly, "I told you there was good news too."

"And?" asked Deirdre expectantly.

"The daughter is straight from central casting as far as I can tell from her photo. The only downside is we are going to have to wait for her 18th birthday," said Richard.

"Is she a..." said Deirdre as Richard cut in.

"Yes, and she attends an all girl's Christian school...and has since kindergarten," said Richard. And she is the apple of daddy's eye!"

"It just keeps getting better," said Deirdre enthused. "Send me her photo."

"No, I don't want to spoil your surprise," said Richard. "You'll have to trust me on this one. But I've got to go now. I'm meeting with both Deborah and the daughter, Rebekah, for dinner. If all goes well, I'll have a lot more to tell you in the morning."

"Oh, OK," said Deirdre.

"Have a good evening...although I have no doubt you will," said Richard sarcastically, "if the live webcam feed is any guide. You won't believe how many hits it is getting, and a lot of them are women," said Richard smiling.

"What are we going to do about the mother?" asked Deirdre, not wanting to let Richard change the subject.

"Don't worry about that. I have that covered. I can tell you a lot more about it tomorrow," said Richard as he hung up.

Richard was approaching the exit as he reached the bottom of the hill, just outside of Palmdale and turned east on highway 138. Richard had decided to arrive a bit early and drive past Deborah's house, the Christian school, and the old motel where Jane had supposedly miscarried.

He would also stop by the titty bar where Deborah worked to get a feel for that as well. He was sure she would be gone by the time he got there, gone home to change or pick up her daughter. That would still leave him at least a half hour to arrive at the restaurant early, so he could collect himself.

As Richard approached Hesperia the Christian school was the first location on his itinerary. As he circled the campus, he could see that it was isolated out in the desert away from town, partially hidden by the Joshua trees that encircled it, along with the thick underbrush. It was far removed from civilization and the bright white clapboard buildings sat far back from the tall chain link fence that surrounded it.

Richard could see the girls who ranged in age from elementary to high school going on about their activities from building to building. They were all dressed in long white shifts that came down to mid-calf. Each of the girls wore some sort of white scarf that covered most of their hair. They looked like nothing, so much, as cloistered nuns.

Not being able to get any closer and not wanting to identify himself at the guard gate to do so, Richard moved on to Martin's former church in downtown Hesperia and then to the doctor's office where Deborah used to work, a few doors away and the house that Martin had lived in before he was married. Richard could see how easy it had been for Deborah and Martin to make that connection.

Back on the road, Richard doubled back in the other direction and skirted the lower end of Victorville as he made his way to Lucerne Valley where Deborah lived and where the motel was located. First Richard drove past the motel, or what was left of it. It had long since closed and was going to seed. The paint was peeling from the outer walls and the blowing sand and tumbleweeds were piling up on the walkways in front of the abandoned rooms.

The motel was just off the corner of the road that split off and climbed the mountain up to Big Bear. The location made sense, thought Richard, since the fateful church outing had been to the park in Big Bear. Richard wondered to himself what excuse Martin had made to stay here, rather than with the rest of the group up on the mountain, isolating Jane from everyone else.

Richard had a hard time finding Deborah's house. Many of the roads and streets were not well marked in this remote community and many of them were unpaved, as was the road to Deborah's house. The small house, a cottage really, was almost a mile off the main road and was completely isolated with no others houses nearby. It was at the end of the dusty narrow dirt path and sat at the base of a large rock formation.

Richard did not see any cars as he approached the house but decided to play it safe before he drove any closer. Richard dialed Deborah's cell phone and could almost immediately hear the pounding beat of the music in the strip club.

"Yeah," said Deborah, out of breath.

"It's Richard, I'm just calling to confirm our dinner date," said Richard pleasantly.

"I told you I would be there. I'll be there," said Deborah curtly, "As I'm sure you can hear, I'm still at work. I'm going to change here, pickup Rebekah and I'll meet you at the restaurant. Got to go," said Deborah out of breath, as she hung up.

Perfect, thought Richard, he could take his time. As he pulled up in front of the small cottage and he could see that the curtains were open on the front and right side of the house. As he walked up to the front windows, he was looking into the living room and then the dining room to the right. He could see the kitchen to the rear of the dining room through the open connecting door.

As Richard moved around the left side of the house, which faced east, he could see that the shades were drawn on what must have been the two small bedrooms. As he circled behind the house, he could tell that the bathroom was in the center because of the opaque glass on the small window.

There was a sliding glass door on the back of the kitchen and Richard decided to jimmy it and look inside. As Richard stepped inside, he could smell the food on the plates in the left-hand side of the sink. They had obviously been there for several days, given the odor. Richard looked inside the refrigerator and there was extraordinarily little food, but lots of beer.

Richard moved to the dining room and could see Deborah's mail and bills piled on the table. As he thumbed through it, he realized that she was way behind on her utilities and the mortgage was two months past due.

There were photos on the wall, all of them of her daughter Rebekah, at various ages and all taken at the school or what looked like a local park. Richard thought it strange that there were no photos of her as an infant, in fact, nothing from before the time she started school.

In the living room Richard noticed that the furniture was shabby and out of date. As he moved down the hallway, he opened the door to the first bedroom. This must be Deborah's room he thought. It was untidy and the bed unmade. He could see her clothing lying around the room, on chairs and draped over the open dresser drawers.

Richard continued down the hall to the next door, which he assumed was Rebekah's room. As he opened the door, he was startled to find that it was anything but that of a young woman. The room was painted black and the bed on the far wall was covered in black satin sheets. The only light was that coming through the open door. There were heavy blackout curtains on the windows which emitted no light into the room.

Leaning against the door, Richard took in the scene. It was a dungeon and fuck pad all rolled into one. There were shackles hanging from the ceiling and restraints tied to the four corners of the black wood four-poster which was covered with oversize pillows. There was a mirror overhead and additional mirrors on each of the walls. As Richard switched on the light next to the door, the room was washed in black lights. Richard could see how Deborah had been supplementing her income.

Richard closed the door behind him and turned off the lights. Just as Richard suspected, there was a small bead of light shining through the mirror on the wall that connected to the adjacent bedroom, about where the closet had been. Richard opened the door and walked back to the other bedroom and pulled the closet door the rest of the way open. Again, as Richard suspected, there was a chair inside facing the hole in the back of the closet.

As he ran his finger over the seat of the chair, he could see that it was covered in dust. It had not been used in some time. Not since Martin had gone to jail, Richard surmised. What kind of kinky little games did Martin and wife number-two like to play, thought Richard wickedly. This certainly was not the behavior of an upstanding man of the cloth, Richard thought, amused.

Richard closed the door and walked back to the kitchen, locking the slider from the inside. He exited the small house through the front door, making sure it was locked behind him.

As Richard drove toward Victorville and the titty bar on the north end of town near the air base, he was beginning to get a clear picture of how Martin and Deborah's lives had inextricably spun out of control after their unthinkable act of cruelty to the poor, hapless Jane. Martin was a deeply troubled man who was addicted to sex but loathed himself for it. Richard knew this from his many conversations in jail with his client. He also knew about the self-loathing from what Deirdre had told him.

As Richard entered the bar, it was dark inside and his eyes took a while to adjust to the dim light. The bar reeked of stale beer and sweat, and the music was deafening. Even Richard was surprised just how seedy the place really was. A somewhat chunky and tattooed brunette was grinding it out on the pole now and the men were looking on with semi-bored indifference as they chugged on their beers.

The clientele was a mixture of biker types and good ol' boys from the surrounding rural communities. Not big tippers, Richard surmised. No wonder Deborah was having a hard time making ends meet, other than in her special playroom, Richard thought caustically as he exited, having seen enough. Richard was glad he had changed into casual clothes before he left the office. Had he gone into that bar in his three-piece suit, he was sure he would have had trouble.

Richard was back on the interstate now, heading south toward the main part of Victorville. As he looked at his watch, he realized that he was only going to arrive a few minutes early now. He had spent longer at the house than he had planned.

As Richard waited at the signal across from the restaurant, he could see Deborah and Rebekah getting out of their car and making their way into the restaurant. Had it not been for Rebekah in her school uniform, Richard would not necessarily have recognized Deborah. Gone was what must have been the outlandish wig and now there was only the long blond hair, tied in a ponytail at the back.

Well, thought Richard, at least Martin's tastes were consistent. Were it not for the grotesquely large tits, Deborah could have passed for a taller version of Jane...I mean Jana, Richard corrected himself.

Richard pulled into the space next to Deborah's car. When he got out, he surveyed the parking lot to see if anyone was looking and then lifted her hood. He tampered with one of the wires inside and then closed it again quickly.

As Richard entered the restaurant, he could see that Deborah and Rebekah were seated in the waiting area.

Looking at the two women, Richard noted that Deborah was dressed much differently than she had been in his office a couple of days ago. Richard surmised that Deborah dressed and behaved differently when she was around her daughter. Her outfit was modest although it was hard to conceal her prodigious breasts.

"Mr. Saunders, it is so nice to see you again. It was so nice of you to invite my daughter and me to dinner. Mr. Saunders, this is my daughter Rebekah. Rebekah, this is Mr. Saunders, your 'uncle' Martin's attorney," said Deborah as she stared intently into Richard's eyes.

"It is so nice to finally meet you Rebekah. I've heard so much about you from your mother and your uncle Martin," said Richard looking Deborah in the eye in acknowledgement.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Saunders," said Rebekah quietly and shyly as she looked down, not making eye contact.

"Shall we have dinner?" asked Richard as he turned and approached the host.

The ladies excused themselves and headed off to the restroom as the host seated Richard in a prime booth in front of the fireplace. Richard decided to forego his usual single malt scotch before dinner and have an iced tea instead, in deference to Rebekah. He would let the ladies order drinks when they returned.

As Richard sat waiting for the women and sipping on his iced tea, he could not help but marvel at how much Rebekah looked like her real mother. They were almost the same height. Their hair and eyes were the same color. Her long flowing curls were virtually identical to the way Jane had worn her hair before she had been transformed into Jana. What little of Rebekah's flesh that was visible outside her uniform was milky white, freckled, and flawless.

There would be much to accomplish in the two weeks until Rebekah celebrated her 18th birthday, Richard thought as the ladies joined him at the table for dinner.

They mostly engaged in small talk over dinner. Richard inquired about how Rebekah was doing in school and made a point of showing interest about her college plans after graduation in a few months. Deborah gladly played along, not wanting to have her real discussion with Richard in front of her daughter.

Deborah did tell Rebekah, however, that her uncle was in trouble and that Mr. Saunders was helping him and was trying to see to it that her uncle could continue to support her schooling now and for college too.

As they finished dessert, Rebekah excused herself and made her way to the ladies room again. Once she was out of earshot, Richard turned to Deborah, "We need to talk, and I don't think this is a conversation you want to have in front of your daughter."

"Thank you for your discretion," said Deborah. "I don't want Rebekah to know any more about my sordid life than she has to." Richard was surprised how articulate Deborah was, when she was not playing biker bitch.

"Perhaps I could drive Deborah back to school and you and I could talk on the way back. There is a lot to talk about and time is of the essence," said Richard.

"Why don't you wait here, and I'll drive my daughter back. You can have that drink I know you must want. I can be back in half an hour," said Deborah. "I want to get Martin's money as soon as I can."

"Fine, I'll be waiting," said Richard, thankful that he had his own plan B in place.

When Rebekah returned, both women thanked Richard for dinner and headed to the door for the return trip to school. Richard waited for their inevitable return and assisted them in calling a tow truck to take Deborah's car to the nearest service station. Richard followed the tow truck with the women in his car.

Richard talked to the attendant and after slipping him a fifty, the mechanic gave Richard a knowing smile before he looked under the hood briefly and told Deborah that he didn't have the part he needed and would need to get it from the parts house in the morning.

That sure looked like a lot of fun for fifty dollars, the mechanic thought to himself evilly as Richard pulled away.

With no other choice, Deborah had agreed to let Richard drive Rebekah and she back to school. She would worry about how to get home later, but now she needed to get Rebekah back before curfew, or her daughter would be in trouble.

As they drove up to the gate, Deborah identified herself and Richard as her lawyer. The guard took down Richard's name from the business card he had handed him and wrote down his license number in his log. They dropped Rebekah off at her dorm, just as curfew approached.

They did not have much time for farewells as Rebekah needed to be in her room for bed check. Richard felt bad that these last few rushed moments would be the last time Deborah would see the daughter to whom she was so obviously devoted, even if she had become the girl's mother under such dubious circumstances.