The Product Ch. 15

Story Info
Revenge is sweet, and so are virgins.
3.3k words
4.42
5.2k
4
0

Part 15 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

Jana was semi-conscious now. She could feel the warmth of the mid-morning sun washing across her face from the windows behind her as she lay in the soft bed with her eyes closed. But the sun was not the only source of the warmth Jana was feeling. Jana was fully aroused, and she could feel the warm flesh of someone's face between her thighs as a tongue and lips licked and sucked her clit, prodding her toward orgasm as she slowly gained full consciousness.

As Jana looked down with sleepy half open eyes, she could see the lustrous brown hair of the woman between her legs. It felt so good, Jana thought; as she unconsciously reached down to push the head down into her wet pussy, raising her ass to meet the darting tongue that was bringing her to orgasm.

The woman's tongue and lips were sucking and licking harder now that she felt Jana's hand on her head and Jana exploded as she wrapped her thighs around the woman's head, thrashing up and down as she extracted every ounce of throbbing ecstasy from her swollen pussy.

Jana was still enjoying the afterglow of her intense orgasm as the brown-haired woman moved up and lay close to Jana's side, their bare flesh warming both of their bodies. Jana felt their breasts press against one another as the woman leaned forward and kissed her tenderly, slipping her tongue past Jana's lips as Jana kissed her back, tasting the musky sweetness of her own pussy in the woman's mouth.

As the woman leaned back and rested on her elbow, Jana could see for the first time that she was a remarkable beauty, with wide eyes and a pixie nose like Jana's own and with a light golden tan. The medium cut brown hair was shoulder length and was luminous and matched the closely cropped V-shaped patch between her legs. The woman's breasts were large, but well-proportioned to her sculpted body. "Nice to have you back among the living sweetie," said the familiar voice.

Jana was startled to hear Sophie's voice coming from this unfamiliar face. "Yes, it's me," said Sophie. "Guess you don't recognize Sophie 2.0, huh? I've been busy for the last two weeks, while you have been getting your beauty rest."

As Jana tried to speak, she could feel the soreness in her throat and the words would not come out.

"Oh, sweeties," said Sophie sympathetically, "take it slow. Don't try to say too much, too fast. You've had some throat surgery and it is still healing. After 24 straight hours with the boys, Dr. Contreras had to do a little repair work on your throat."

"How long have I..." Jana tried to say hoarsely.

"You have been out for two weeks," said Sophie, anticipating Jana's question. "While you were out Dr. Contreras and his staff tended to you and completed the plastic surgery that you all had talked about. You've got a nice pert little ass now, if I do say so myself, and he has finished sculpting you into a goddess. Just like me!"

Sophie stood and turned around slowly so Jana could get a good look. Sophie's new body was truly remarkable, Jana thought. Gone were the bulbous breasts, the pasty white flesh, and the multi-colored Goth hairdo. Also gone, Jana remembered, was the stud in Sophie's tongue. She might miss that, Jana thought to herself selfishly.

"Deirdre. Where is..." Jana started to say again, as the words came out with difficulty.

"Deirdre? Deirdre is in the conference room. She is probably on the phone. I don't think she has been off it in the last two weeks. Too much to do...You have no idea how hot a commodity you are right now. You're the hottest thing to hit the internet in forever...but anyway," Sophie paused briefly, "Deirdre will join us a little later. She is dying to see you."

"You've been with Dr. Contreras' for two weeks and neither of us has really been able to see you while you were recuperating. Doctor's orders! They just moved you back over to your room this morning." concluded Sophie.

Sophie extended her hands and said, "Let's get you up and in the shower. Let me help you. You may be a little wobbly on your feet."

Jana took Sophie's hands as she slowly stood. With arms around each other's waists, they walked slowly to the bathroom.

Sophie joined Jana in the shower and washed each of their hair and soaped and washed Jana from head to toe and then herself. As they stood under the warm water rinsing, Sophie wrapped her arms around Jana and drew her close, kissing her passionately, as their tongues ardently explored each other's mouths. Jana's mind and body were finally beginning to fully awaken from her two week long drug induced haze.

As Sophie dried Jana's body with the soft towel, she could still faintly see the bruising from Dr. Contreras' surgery. Although they had been giving Jana time in the suntan machine, it could not replicate the healing rays of the actual desert sun. We will get to that this afternoon, Sophie thought to herself.

"Let's get you something to eat. I'll bet you are ravenous after two weeks of being fed intravenously and spoon-fed liquids," said Sophie as she took Jana's hand and led her out the door and down to the kitchen.

As they padded down the hallway, Jana didn't give a second thought to the fact that she was buck naked as she and the equally naked and beautiful Sophie passed several of the ranch staff as they headed to the kitchen. The men's bulging pants attested to their spectacular beauty.

After breakfast, the beauties headed for the pool, where they sunned themselves for a couple of hours, in between dips in the cool water and some heavy petting in the deep end of the pool. The cold water furthered Jana's ascent from the haze of the last two weeks. She was beginning to remember the endless parade of huge black cocks that penetrated every orifice of her body repeatedly.

As she lay on the chaise soaking in the rays of the hot desert sun, Jana relived the events of her nightmare in the tent. The memories disgusted, frightened, excited, and aroused Jana...all at the same time. What has happened to me, thought Jana, as she could feel the juices dripping from her wet and engorged pussy running down each of her thighs and into her ass crack as she lay motionless in the hot sun remembering the huge black cocks on which she had been impaled.

Jana's reverie was interrupted as Sophie sat down next to her on the chaise with a bottle of massage oil. Sophie and Jana oiled each other's bodies and traded turns giving each other massages. Once it was Sophie's turn, she lay on the chaise as Jana kneaded her flesh with her slender fingers. "You were having a really intense dream when I came in this morning. I knew just what you needed, after two weeks alone in the clinic. Was it my tongue and lips you were dreaming about?" asked Sophie hopefully as she lay on her stomach with her eyes closed.

"Of course," said Jana lying, as she leaned over and kissed, sucked, and nibbled Sophie's ear lobe. Jana thought hard for a moment. She was ashamed to lie to Sophie, for whom she had come to care deeply, and who she knew cared deeply for her. But Jana longed to smell and feel Deirdre's pussy in her mouth again and she in Deirdre's. Jana started to get even wetter just thinking about Deirdre's long raven black hair cascading over her stomach and her tongue lashing the wetness of her pussy.

Occasionally Jana's mind flashed back to the tent, but the whole experience was a blur, a dark dream. It was something that subconsciously Jana's mind just did not want to remember and could not process. Jana's thoughts always returned to Deirdre, to her soft warm body and to her relentlessly exploring and penetrating tongue.

-----

"Did Tom share the numbers with you," Deirdre asked as she spoke into the speaker phone.

"Yes," said Richard's voice back from the speaker phone. "The numbers have been unbelievable. We've never had a product have this much impact...and so quickly.

"We already have preorders backing up from adult shops for the new line of Jana products and the online video is still showing no sign of slowing down," continued Richard. "And the DVD's are flying off the shelves, both through our wholesale channels and with our own online retail sales."

"We should be ready to hit the road in another two, maybe three weeks with Jana's personal appearance tour. Will the new retail line be hitting the pipeline by then?" asked Deirdre.

"You may want to back that up one or two extra weeks. We still have to get the new products through customs, and you know how that can be, even with incentives for the customs agents," said Richard.

"Well, I guess we can schedule some really personal, personal appearances for a couple of weeks then," said Deirdre smiling to herself. "That could actually work out quite well, getting her used to the next phase gradually, sans the hooting crowds."

"Schedule and reschedule as you think is prudent. Just remember, the Vegas, Miami and New York dates are set in stone, and they coincide with some of the very personal type appearances you are talking about, but with really important (and dare I say) really well paying customers," reminded Richard.

"OK, well I have to go. I can hear Sophie and I can see Jana on the monitor. She is finally up and around, so I need to spend some quality time with her and test the waters and see how much work it is going to be to get her ready for her tour. Call me tonight when you get back from the prison in Lancaster," concluded Deirdre.

"I'm not going to Lancaster today," said Richard.

"I thought you were..." said Deirdre as Richard interrupted.

"It has become a little more complicated than I thought. It is going to take a little longer than we planned. Besides, I think you will be pleasantly surprised," said Richard mysteriously as he hung up.

-----

Yes, it would take longer, but the outcome he and his wife desperately wanted would be guaranteed now, Richard convinced himself. He just needed to be patient for just a little longer. And besides, it was not as though his patience would not be rewarded in many new and enjoyable ways. Revenge and pleasure were equally enjoyable, and Richard was sure he would be experiencing both in the not too distant future. And Pastor Martin's family would provide the means to achieve both.

Richard looked up at the clock on the wall and it was a little after two.

"What time is my next client expected to arrive?" Richard asked his assistant on the phone as she responded back to him.

"OK, then," responded Richard, "I don't want to be disturbed for the next hour and a half. I need to prepare for the next meeting."

Richard opened the three-inch thick folder on his desk. On the front it said, "The State of California vs Martin Fields" and Richard began the lengthy process of sifting through the pages, looking for every reference to the woman he was about to meet for the first time. While in jail awaiting trial, Martin had confided everything to his attorney, or at least Richard thought so. Richard knew more about Martin than his own wife, of that he was certain...until now.

Richard remembered that he had been stunned at the sentencing hearing the day after he returned from Arizona, after meeting with Martin's sons (and they with their mother, he thought wickedly), when Martin asked him earnestly to take care of his wife. Richard assured Martin that she was being very well looked after and had taken to the new job he had gotten for her, like a duck to water. She would be able to support herself, Richard assured him.

"No, not Jane," said Martin quietly. "I'm talking about Deborah, my...my other wife."

Richard was speechless, stunned. At this point Richard had thought he knew everything about Martin there was to know. Richard knew Martin had carried on affairs with other women over the years, including this one. And he certainly knew that the good preacher liked to be punished severely for his wickedness, Deirdre could attest to that.

But Richard was not ready for this newest revelation. Not only did Martin have another wife secretly, who lived 60 miles east of Lancaster in an even more desolate desert location, but he had a daughter as well. A daughter Martin emphasized, that he loved dearly and wanted to make sure was well cared for.

As Martin had talked to Richard he was depressed and turning introspective. He told Richard that his daughter was the only thing in his life that he had not ruined. She was good and pure. Martin's daughter was an unspoiled virgin who had been shielded from the corrupt world and had been educated in an all-girls Christian school.

Richard now knew that it would be this daughter, not Jana or the other wife, who would provide the key to his and Deirdre's ultimate revenge on Martin. Of this, Richard was now absolutely convinced.

Martin had been maintaining two families. No wonder he had been embezzling funds for years, Richard thought, to support them both. Had Richard not surreptitiously syphoned off even more money to spur Martin's arrest, the church probably would never have discovered it.

As Richard sat and pondered his next step, the phone rang, and he picked it up.

"Yes, show her right in," said Richard, responding to his receptionist.

"Deborah Larsen to see you," said Richard's assistant, her voice trailing off as the woman pushed past her, causing the assistant to bump into the door.

Richard's assistant gave him the raised eyebrow as she closed the door behind her.

"I believe you know who I am and why I am here, so let's get right to the point. Martin is the father of my daughter and he has been supporting her since she was born," said the woman angrily. "Now that he is in prison, the support has stopped."

Deborah Larsen glared at Richard, trying to intimidate him.

"I know he embezzled a lot of money from what was reported in the newspapers and on TV, certainly more than the bastard ever gave me for his daughter!" said Deborah angrily before continuing, "I want it all and I want it all now!"

Richard sat there both shocked and amused at the woman's aggressive demeanor, and he decided to let her talk herself out. I can see why Martin kept this wife a secret, thought Richard bemusedly.

"...Or I am going to the authorities and the newspapers...and the TV! Let's see how Martin likes the rest of his holier than thou reputation being dragged through the gutter along with his Brady Bunch family!" concluded Deborah as she put her hands on her hips and waited for Richard to respond.

Richard looked at the woman intently, taking her all in. She was nothing like Jane, not even like Jana. She was very tall and looked every inch like the exotic dancer that she obviously was, a real Amazon. Everything about her was exaggerated. The long legs, the round hips, the over-sized breasts that were far too large for her frame, as well as the gobs of makeup and puffy blow dried bleached blond hair.

"Please sit down, Ms. Larsen. May I call you Deborah? I'm pleased to meet you," said Richard trying to appear unfazed. "As Mr. Field's attorney, I can assure you that it is his desire to make sure you and your daughter are well taken care of, please have a seat."

"And?" Deborah sneered, in response as she sat down across from him.

"As you know, Martin's funds are not, shall we say...liquid," said Richard calmly, "and cannot be easily accessed, without raising suspicions." Richard was winging it now. He had been expecting another demur little church mouse, not this. As Richard's mind raced, he continued.

"While Martin's funds are not immediately accessible, I would like to offer you a couple of thousand dollars myself, as a gesture of good faith, until we can get this sorted out," said Richard.

"And what do I have to do for that?" said Deborah, suspiciously.

"Nothing, nothing at all," said Richard, thinking to himself that he would not fuck her with Martin's dick. "I just need a little more time to make appropriate arrangements for you."

Again, Richard's mind raced to come up with a plausible story so he could stall this overbearing woman.

"In a matter of days, I'm sure this will all work out and you'll be looking back at this conversation wishing you hadn't made such a big fuss," said Richard smiling to himself at his hidden double meaning, as a plan began to form in his head.

"I need more than two thousand. Now! My daughter's tuition and board are due, and I am already a month behind. I need five thousand," said Deborah adamantly.

"I see. What kind of school does your daughter attend?" asked Richard, stalling again while he thought things through.

"Rebekah goes to Christian school. She is a good girl. She needs to stay in school and not be exposed to the scum around me," said Deborah forcefully as she reached into her purse for a photo of her daughter. "See, she is nothing like me. She looks like I did...before I met Martin."

As Richard looked at the photo his eyes widened. Staring back at him was a willowy teenager with long curly blond hair and sky-blue eyes with long legs and quickly developing breasts. She looked eerily familiar to Richard.

"Rebekah will be eighteen soon. She will be starting college in the fall at Liberty University. She got a full scholarship. She is really smart...and good," said Deborah proudly.

"I'm sure she is," said Richard as he continued to look at the photo, occasionally glancing up to compare her to her mother, who noticed Richard appraising she and the photo.

"She looks nothing like me now...and IS nothing like me. Thank God. She is a good girl and I love her. She needs to have a chance and not end up like me," said Deborah with teary, but hateful fire in her eyes. "I don't want some man doing to her, what Martin did to me."

"Nonsense, she looks just like her mother," said Richard almost to himself. Looking up, Richard said, "Now let's get you that check for five thousand and I will be in touch within a matter of days and you won't believe how quickly this will take care of itself."

Richard pulled the blank check he kept in his desk drawer and filled it out. He handed it to Deborah, and she rose from her chair to leave.

"Remember, I'll be calling you very soon and no one needs to be the wiser about your relationship with Martin. You just need to be patient for just a little longer. If word leaks out, the deal is off," concluded Richard as she left the office.

Deborah was self-satisfied that she had shown the big-time lawyer a thing or two, as she strode briskly through Richard's outer office and made her way to the elevator.