The Product Ch. 18

Story Info
Martin's bigamous pole dancing wife fucked and whipped.
3.5k words
4.55
4.9k
4
0

Part 18 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

Deborah and Richard did not speak as they drove through the guard gate and back down the driveway toward the highway. Once they were headed back in the direction of Victorville, Richard spoke first.

"If you like, I can rent you a room at the motel down the road from the service station. We can talk there, before I head back to Palmdale," offered Richard. "I have some papers for you to sign and you'll want to look them over. I can answer any questions you may have."

"Once I sign the papers, will I get my money?" asked Deborah.

"Not immediately. As I told you, Martin's assets are not liquid. You are going to have to pick them up," said Richard. "We can discuss it at the motel."

"I'm sorry, I appreciate the offer, but I have to get home. I'm expecting a visitor later," said Deborah. "Would you mind driving me home? I know it is out of the way, but we can continue to talk about this on the way and we can go over the papers when we get there. I'll get a ride back to my car tomorrow, It's my day off anyway."

"That's fine. Just let me know how to get there," Richard said, lying.

As they drove down the now dark and desolate road on their way to Lucerne Valley Richard laid it out for Deborah. Martin's money was mostly tied up in diamonds, although there was some currency, and was in a safe deposit box at a bank in Mexicali, beyond the reach of the LA County DA. If Deborah wanted it, she would have to go get it herself.

Richard had some legal documents for her to sign, including a power of attorney for him, so he could make the appropriate arrangements with the bank and so that all she would have to do is present her ID to the bank manager to gain access to the safe deposit box.

Deborah was concerned how she would get the diamonds back across the border. Richard told her that they were not very bulky and that is why Martin had chosen diamonds as a means of hiding his money in the first place. Richard also told her that they all would fit easily in two condoms and let it go at that. Deborah got the drift.

It was pitch dark as they drove down the narrow highway toward Deborah's home. There were few houses along the way and the headlights only carried a short distance in the low fog that had descended on the valley. It had been overcast all day and Richard could tell that it was probably stormy up in the mountains just to the south of the highway, blanketing Big Bear and the surrounding area in fresh snow.

As Richard turned down the unmarked dirt road toward Deborah's house, he could barely see the path in front of him. As they approached the house it was completely dark, and Richard sat in the car with the headlights on as Deborah went to open the front door and turn on the porch light after she stepped inside. Richard pulled the car to the far side of the house and parked behind the bedrooms.

Deborah was in the kitchen making some coffee as Richard entered. She called to him to have a seat at the dining room table and that they could talk there. For the next hour and a half Richard went over the arrangements he had made with Deborah until she understood exactly what she needed to do.

He had her sign the power of attorney and a bunch of other documents. Toward the end, Deborah quit asking what they were and just signed them, willing to sign anything to get the money she needed for her daughter.

"I'll call you tomorrow or the next day once the arrangements have been finalized. You will need to drive to Mexicali the following day and go directly to the bank. Do you understand?" asked Richard.

"Yes," said Deborah, as she looked past him to the headlights that were approaching up the dirt road. "Damn, he is here early," said Deborah in exasperation.

Deborah looked frightened, as though she had been trapped.

"Look, I don't want this guy seeing you or knowing anything about our arrangements," said Deborah pausing for a moment as she thought. "Can you hide in the front bedroom for a few minutes while I get rid of him? I'll tell him I'm too tired tonight."

Richard decided to play along. The fewer people who associated him with Deborah, the better, he thought as he headed toward the bedroom.

"Let me know when he is gone," said Richard as he closed the door behind him.

Deborah was putting the coffee cups in the sink as Richie came through the door. She was startled as she looked up to see that he was not alone. He had two of his friends with him and they all appeared to be stinking drunk. Deborah had only planned on fucking Richie tonight. She knew what a mean drunk Richie could be, and she really did not want to have to go around the world with these guys tonight, especially with an audience.

All three men were shaved bald and were hulking brutes. All wore the colors of their motorcycle gang and were neo-Nazis. Richie's real name was Heinrich and he had been aptly named for Heinrich Muller, Hitler's Gestapo head, and he was no less brutal.

"I didn't know you were bringing friends," said Deborah with noticeable exasperation, "I hope I have enough beer for you and..."

Richie cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

"We've had enough beer," said Richie menacingly as he moved toward her, with a cruel and wild-eyed look on his face.

The lust and depravity in Richie's drunken face was familiar to Deborah. She had expected this to be a one on one session tonight. Deborah was not mentally prepared to take all three of them on, especially with Richard in the next room. All thoughts of getting Richie to leave had vanished. Deborah's only hope was that Richard would remain silent in the bedroom and enjoy the free floor show until she was able to get rid of them.

"Richie, you haven't introduced me to your friends," said Deborah, trying to get control of the situation.

"You'll know them soon enough bitch," said Richie, feeding his fantasy, as he grabbed the front of her dress with both hands and began to rip it off. The other men were on her now as well and the dress quickly was on the floor in shreds.

Deborah's bra and panties were each ripped from her in one handful by the other two men. Richie's friends were holding her arms tightly out from her body now as she pretended to be weak kneed in fear, her bulbous tits flopping in every direction as she hung in their massive hands.

"Richie, please don't hurt me. You know I'll do whatever you want..." said Deborah playing her part.

"Damn straight bitch. You'll do everything WE want," said Richie drunkenly as he reached out and pinched each of Deborah's nipples as hard as he could, giving them a brutal twist. Richie was into it now.

Deborah screamed loudly as the pain shot through her body.

"Oh please, I'll do anything. Pleaasse, don't hurt me. Oh please..." was all she could say as Richie pulled her nipple even harder.

"Shut up bitch," sneered Richie, "the only thing I want coming out of your mouth is cum...and there better not be much of that either."

Deborah knew better than to say another word. She had been through this fantasy of Richie's many times before with countless of his friends and it always paid well.

She just allowed herself to hang limply in the other men's arms, head hanging down, not wanting to make eye contact with Richie, and preferring to demonstrate her docile compliance.

"Drag the bitch to the back bedroom. I think you'll enjoy her playroom, it's full of toys," said Richie.

-----

Richard had heard everything from the bedroom. As they moved down the hallway, he had already decided to hide in the closet just in case they decided to open the door. Richard quietly closed the closet behind him as the door to the adjoining bedroom opened and he could hear Deborah's feet dragging across the floor as she whimpered quietly.

Richard knew he was stuck, and his mind raced to figure out what he should do next. Should he wait until they were completely occupied and sneak to his car? No, that would not work. They would hear the engine and maybe follow him.

In the fog it would be too easy to run his car off the narrow path that led to the highway if he tried to speed away. Could he call someone? His phone! He quickly pulled it from his pocket and turned it off before it might ring and give his location away.

Richard settled into the chair in the closet and decided to see what was going on next door. He could hear Deborah's whimpering and occasional groans. As he peered through the peephole, Richard could see that the three men were naked now, except for their dirty denim biker vests, their muscled but overweight bodies were covered in swastikas and other neo-Nazi and prison tattoos. Deborah's arms were attached to the shackles overhead and Richie was behind her with a cat o'nine tails.

"You miserable bitch! You thought you were doing me a favor by taking my money and fucking me. Before we're through, you're the one who is going to be begging me for favors," seethed Richie into Deborah's ear. Deborah jerked upright on her knees as the cat seared into the flesh on her bare back with a sharp crack. The bastard, that was a little too hard, thought Deborah.

Deborah's scream stuck in her throat as the burning pain of another lash made her suck air into her lungs, hyperventilating to try and control the pain. The other two men had positioned themselves in front of her and were mauling her tits as they sucked, squeezed and bit her nipples, occasionally pinching them hard between their thumbs and index fingers, twisting them and pulling them straight out from her body until she screamed louder.

Deborah knew her screams only encouraged them since they enjoyed inflicting torture on her defenseless body. That is what really seemed to get them off, she thought to herself. One of the men reached down and pulled the lips on Deborah's pussy as hard as he could between the thumb and index fingers on each with his hands. He laughed loudly as she screamed in agony. These bastards had had way too much to drink tonight. They were playing way too hard, decided Deborah.

By the fourth lash from the cat, Deborah decided she had better pretend to have fainted. Otherwise that drunken son-of-a-bitch would keep lashing her, and he was after it way too hard tonight. Deborah let her head slump forward and went limp and for the next hour they used her body however they wanted. Each of the men fucked her in each of her holes and tit fucked her as well. Finally, Richie's two friends decided to fuck her pussy at the same time, an exciting first for them.

They whooped and howled as they sandwiched Deborah's limp and pliable body between them, both their cocks disappearing up her gapping pussy at the same time. When they finally finished, the three men dressed, and left Deborah's sweat and cum soaked body in the middle of the bed. The three men were laughing and joking as they made their way to the front door, slamming it behind them.

Richard waited until he could hear the car start and engine noise fade down the dirt road before he opened the closet door and came out. As he passed the bedroom door on his way to the bathroom, he could see that Deborah was completely spent and lying on the bed as the men had left her. Richard returned with some moist towels. As he began to wipe her body with the towels Deborah stirred.

"Can you stand up?" asked Richard.

"Yes, I think so," said Deborah as she struggled with the pain from her back and abused pussy and asshole.

"Let me help you to the shower," said Richard guiding her as he held her by the back of her bruised biceps. As Richard led Deborah to the shower, she realized that he did not know it had been an act. She decided to play along. Maybe she could turn his sympathy to her advantage.

Once in the shower, Richard soaped Deborah's body and washed her hair. Using the wand, he rinsed her body, being careful with her back. Richard asked her to part her legs as he used the pulsing water to clear the cum from her gaping pussy and asshole.

Deborah just stood there as Richard cleaned her abused body, feigning shock for Richard's benefit. Finished, Richard patted her body dry with towels and dried her hair. Richard guided Deborah to her own bedroom and had her sit on the edge of the bed, while he carefully rubbed aloe into her stinging back.

Richard went to the kitchen and found a bottle of bourbon in the cupboard and poured both three fingers into water glasses.

When Richard returned to the bedroom Deborah saw him coming and assumed a fetal position on the edge of the bed and began sobbing quietly. Richard sat down next to her and held her head as she slowly downed the whiskey.

"Do you do this often" asked Richard.

"They were way too drunk tonight and out of control. Richie was getting carried away with the cat...the bastard!" said Deborah feigning indignance. "They pay me double for that action, and I need the money. I will take care of that drunken bastard if it is the last thing I do. That SOB was swinging for the fences tonight! He owes me extra for that."

"Would you prefer to go to the motel next to the service station where your car is? I can drop you on my way back to Palmdale. Do you think they will come back?" asked Richard, planting the seed.

Deborah was feeling somewhat unnerved by how rough they had been. The thought of them coming back after they had more to drink was something she did not want to contemplate.

"Thanks. Yes, I think I would. I...I couldn't go through that again. Thank you. You have been truly kind. And thank you for staying quiet. I don't want that bastard knowing my daughter is coming into a lot of money. You can see why I don't trust the son of a bitch," said Deborah.

"Yes," agreed Richard. "Now let me help you get dressed and pack a bag. We need to get out of here before they come back."

-----

As they drove through the darkness on their way back to Victorville, Richard tried to pump Deborah for more information with questions about her daughter. Deborah thought that Richard was trying to get her mind off what she had just gone through and she was genuinely drunkenly touched by his effort.

The more she talked, the more Deborah began to open up and Richard seized the opportunity. Deborah had almost finished the additional plastic cup full of bourbon that Richard had brought along for her, after downing two additional glasses before they left the house, and she was telling him her and Rebekah's life stories.

"Deborah, I think I already know the answer, but I have to ask...Rebekah isn't your real daughter, is she?" asked Richard. "I'm sorry, but she looks too much like Jane for it to be a coincidence. Isn't that true?"

Deborah was really drunk now and sore from the vicious whipping she had just received and was just too vulnerable and exhausted to lie. "Yes, but she is my daughter now. I raised her and sacrificed for her, and she is a real good girl."

"Yes, she is, and I can see that you would do anything for her," said Richard, trying to sound as sympathetic as he could. "Was taking Jane's baby your idea or Martin's?"

"It was my idea," said Deborah contritely, but almost happy to have the weight off her chest as she told someone the truth for the first time. "I wanted a baby and Martin had promised to marry me and adopt one. But then he got Jane knocked up and had to marry her."

Deborah was in a confessional mood, so Richard did not interrupt her.

"Jane's parents threatened to press charges if he didn't marry her. The bastard still kept fucking me on the side though, even after they were married," hissed Deborah. "That horny little prick couldn't get enough pussy, even if he felt guilty and sinful about it later."

"How did you end up with Rebekah?" asked Richard, already thinking he knew the answer.

"I threatened to expose Martin for what he was. I told him that I didn't care if he married me or not, but that I wanted a baby and I couldn't have one of my own. Jane already had the twins and I wanted Rebekah," said Deborah adamantly. "I didn't leave Martin much choice, so he and I arranged to get Jane to the motel here in Lucerne when she was nearly full term."

Deborah began sobbing.

"I rented the room next to them and wore a wig, so Jane wouldn't recognize me. The rest was easy," confessed Deborah. "I used to be a nurse. I...I never meant for her to almost die. That was an accident."

"How did you end up..." Richard began to ask.

"How did I end up being a whore?" said Deborah, anticipating the question.

"That's not what I was..." said Richard as Deborah interrupted him again.

"It's OK, I know what I am now. And I have no one to blame but myself...and Martin. Things were fine for a couple of years when Rebekah was an infant. Martin would come to visit and bring money to help support his daughter," continued Deborah.

Deborah emptied her plastic cup before continuing.

"But then Martin started to get stranger with what he wanted to do in bed. Eventually, it wasn't enough to just have straight sex with him on his visits," confessed Deborah. "That's when the bondage started and eventually, he was no longer content with that either and he wanted to watch me having sex with other men while he watched."

"Couldn't you just say no, and threaten to expose him again," asked Richard.

"No, by then he had turned the tables on me. I didn't know he had been taking photos and video of me with the other men. When I tried to get him to stop, he threatened to expose me as well and I would lose my daughter."

Deborah reached into the console and the plastic cup of bourbon that Richard had barely touched and took a long hit.

"He knew I wouldn't risk it," said Deborah as she finished the last of the bourbon. "Eventually, he made me get the tit job and go to work at the strip club, to help support myself. I think he enjoyed humiliating me."

"How about your daughter during all this," asked Richard?

"At first she was too small to understand what was going on," answered Deborah. "By the time she was school age, Richard agreed to pay her tuition at boarding school, so she wouldn't interfere with his fun and games with me. Strangely, I think he really does love his daughter in his own way and wanted to see her get a good upbringing, but who knows."

"Well, he certainly seemed concerned for her the last time I saw him in prison," said Richard. "Otherwise I probably wouldn't be here right now."

Richard had just turned into the parking lot of the motel as he finished speaking. He excused himself and rented the room at the front desk and helped Deborah to the room.

"Will you be all right, or would you like me to sit with you for a while?" asked Richard.

"No. That's all right," said Deborah gratefully. "I think I just want to sleep now."

"Good night then," said Richard. "I'll call you with the final arrangements in the next couple of days."

"Richard?" asked Deborah, "You...you won't tell Jane about..."

"No," said Richard, anticipating her question. Deborah was crawling under the covers as he approached the motel room door. "That information was the product of my conversations with Martin and they are subject to attorney-client privilege."

Deborah looked relieved by his answer; even though he knew it was complete bull shit.