The Product Ch. 21

Story Info
Richard sends pole dancer Deborah on one way trip to Mexico.
3.5k words
4.53
4.4k
3
0

Part 21 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

Richard was exasperated. He had been calling Deborah's cell phone number all afternoon, ever since he left the storage yard. Her cell phone was apparently turned off and he had gotten more pissed by the moment. He had left a message for her to call him at the hotel, but he had not heard back from her yet.

Richard was on his second cup of coffee now and getting ready to drive into the office when he decided to call her at the hotel himself. He wanted to catch her before she left the hotel to make the trip across the border. The man at the front desk answered the phone and Richard asked if she had gotten his message. The clerk explained that her message light was on and she had never called back to get the message. Richard asked for him to ring her room. Deborah picked up on the third ring.

"Hello," said Deborah. "Who is it?"

"It is Richard. I've been trying to get hold of you since yesterday. Your cell phone is turned off and you haven't returned my message at the hotel."

"Oh, my battery is almost dead, and I turned it off...and I didn't realize you had left a message," said Deborah.

Didn't you see the light on the phone?" asked Richard, perturbed.

"Oh, is that what that is for," said Deborah. "I'm sorry. What did you want? I was in the shower just now when you called."

"I just wanted to check in and make sure you understood what you needed to do one last time," said Richard trying to control his seething anger.

"I've got it, don't worry about it. We went over this several times now," said Deborah.

"Well, be careful when you leave the bank. It is a rough area down there and you'll be carrying a lot of money," said Richard, planting a seed. He did not want her putting two and two together later and coming up with his name.

"I will. I'm heading straight for the fat farm when I'm through. I could really use a massage," said Deborah, anticipating a day in the spa.

"Did you talk to Rebekah?" asked Richard. "Does she know you're going to be away for a few days?"

"Yes, I talked to her twice yesterday, on the way down, before I noticed my cell phone was going dead and again from the hotel last night," said Deborah. "I also called work and told them that I would be gone for a week," Deborah volunteered.

"That's good, very good," said Richard almost to himself. "That way you can enjoy yourself at the fat farm," Richard said, almost as an afterthought.

"Wish me luck," said Deborah brightly.

"I do indeed," said Richard, knowing that from now on she would need it.

----------

As Deborah hung up, she looked at the clock on the nightstand and saw that she still had time to have breakfast downstairs before she left for the bank across the border in Mexicali, just a few miles away. As Deborah got dressed, she looked in the mirror and she liked her new clothes. They did not scream white trash, like her former wardrobe.

Deborah finished packing her new bags and double checked to make sure she had the keys to her new locking metal makeup case on her key ring. She would store the diamonds inside the lotion bottles once she got to the fat farm, just like she had seen in the movies. The cash would go inside the empty soap boxes and toothpaste box in the case as well or be hidden in the clothing in her suitcase, if there wasn't' enough room, she decided.

As she closed the door behind her and took the bags to her car, she reminded herself to pick up her cell phone at the front desk where she had left it to be recharged last night. But she would wait and pick it up after breakfast on her way out.

----------

It took Deborah about 45 minutes to get across the border. The border crossing was much busier than she had remembered from the last time she had been to Mexicali a few years ago. It must be the added security since 9/11 she thought to herself. The bank was just a few blocks across the border in Mexicali and she was able to park directly in front. She was happy she would not have far to walk when she left.

Once inside the bank she went to the manager's desk on the right, as Richard had instructed her. She presented him with Richard's business card. He asked to see her driver's license and passport. When she told him that she did not have a passport, he asked for whatever additional identification she might have, such as a social security card.

The manager motioned for his assistant and handed her Deborah's IDs and said that they would photocopy them and return them. The manager gestured for Deborah to follow him and he led her to the safe deposit box cage at the rear of the bank. Once inside, the manager opened one of the medium size safe deposit boxes at the back of the room with his key and the one that Richard had given her and escorted her to one of the private cubicles where she could open the box.

Once alone, Deborah quickly opened the box and could see that there were two small felt bags full of what she assumed to be the diamonds. She opened one and verified the contents and then the other. There were several wads of 100 dollar bills and she stuffed all of them, including the bags of diamonds, in her new large shoulder purse, closing the safe deposit box and walking back to the front of the bank to get her IDs before she left.

Deborah reached for her cell phone in the outer pocket of the new purse and it was not there. Damn, she remembered. She had forgotten to get it back from the front desk before she left the hotel. It would not do her any good at the fat farm anyway, Richard had told her. She would just have to give him and Rebekah a call from there after she arrived and call the hotel and ask them to hold the cell for her until she crossed back over the border in a few days.

As she stood waiting for the manager, who was talking to another customer, she could feel the sharp point of a blade pressing against her lower back. Two men stepped up to her sides as the man with the knife behind her whispered in her ear.

"Walk straight out the front door and nothing will happen to you, otherwise I'll gut you like a fish," said the man in a sinister tone of voice as he pressed the knife point even harder against her skin and she could feel the blade point penetrate the material of her blouse and prick her flesh.

Terrified, Deborah did exactly as she was told. Once outside the men quickly pushed her in the back seat of the waiting Humvee and piled in behind her. They pushed her to a kneeling position on the floor in the back seat as they pulled a hood over her head and tied her hands behind her back with zip ties.

Deborah was frightened and confused, she had seen the emblem of the Mexican Federal Police on the vehicle as they pushed her inside. What was going on, she thought. Was this a kidnapping? Did this have something to do with Martin? She just did not know.

The vehicle drove slowly as it made its way through the narrow streets, but it was picking up speed now as it bumped along the road. It must be a dirt road, Deborah thought, as the vehicle rattled forward picking up speed. Finally, they turned right, and she could tell they were on a paved highway, picking up even more speed.

After driving for what seemed like hours they arrived at their destination. The entire time, Deborah constantly wondered if she would live to see her daughter again. The men had been talking excitedly the entire time in Spanish and she could only understand a few words, but she knew who the puta was that they were talking about.

She could make out five voices, so there must have been another man in the front seat in addition to the driver and the three men in back who had abducted her. She could not tell as they pushed her to the floor in the back seat because the windows were so darkly tinted.

When the Humvee came to a stop, Deborah heard the doors open. The men lifted her by her upper arms and literally carried her across what sounded like tiles as the metal plates on the bottom of one of the men's cowboy boots clicked with each step. She was being held under her armpits now by one of the men and the other was holding her by her ankles as they carried her down a narrow stairway.

Deborah could feel the rough adobe walls scratch against her skin on each side as they descended what must have been a very narrow stairway. As they went down it became much cooler. It was a damp cold. Once at the base of the stairway they stood Deborah upright again and led her forward and she could hear a large bolt being thrown on a door that creaked open. Once inside, the men sat her on the edge of what felt like a rope cot.

The next thing Deborah heard was the door being closed behind her and the bolt clacking back into place. Deborah was terrified. What had she gotten herself into? Would she get out of this alive? What would happen to her daughter? Would Richard be able to do anything?

Deborah was so frightened by the prospect of what awaited her that she trembled uncontrollably. Whether from fear or from the damp cold in the cellar room, Deborah continued to tremble as she lay on the rope cot for the next 24 hours, curled up in a fetal position, not knowing what would happen to her and letting her mind run rampant, imagining unspeakable fates fed by her worst fears.

----------

Richard had arrived at his office around 10:30 am. Villarreal had called him at about eleven and confirmed that the pickup had gone without incident. Richard would get another call in a few hours when Deborah arrived at Villarreal's compound, deep inside Baja, just west of San Felipe.

Richard's plan was to isolate her for a few days and let her own fears break her down and make her more pliable. Richard knew that whatever she could conjure up in her own mind would probably be worse than anything he was prepared to do to her.

The phone rang and it was his assistant Ms. Ames. "Tom from Edge is on the line and would like to speak to you. May I connect him?"

"Certainly," replied Richard.

"Richard, Tom here," said an enthusiastic voice. "I am sitting here with Lisa and she just went through our interview process and has taken the appropriate tests and has expressed an interest in joining us."

"That's wonderful," said Richard, knowing he was on a speaker phone.

"I've taken the liberty of showing Lisa around and she seems enthusiastic about getting started as soon as possible," said Tom. "Kieran and I have scheduled a screen test for later this afternoon, and we wondered if you would like to join us."

"What time did you have in mind? I'll be tied up at the office for another few hours," said Richard.

"That should work fine. Let's say at six then," concluded Tom.

"That's great. See you then," said Richard as he hung up quickly. His cell phone was ringing, and the name and number of the caller alarmed him. It was Deborah's cell phone.

"Hello, can I help you," Richard said, not identifying himself.

"Hello, I am calling for Ms. Larsen. Is she there?" said the man's voice on the other end.

"Not at the moment, but who is calling?" asked Richard, his heart racing.

"I'm sorry. This is the front desk at the El Centro Hotel. Ms. Larsen forgot her cell phone when she checked out. She had left it here to be charged. She had forgotten to bring her own charger along," said the clerk on the other end. "This was one of the last numbers listed in her recent calls and the first I got an answer at, so I..."

"Yes, I'm her attorney," interrupted Richard. "It was my assistant who made Ms. Larsen's reservation for her. I'm expecting her back in my office first thing tomorrow morning."

Richard paused, trying to think how best to proceed. He knew he wanted the cell phone.

"Perhaps you could overnight it to my office. She'll be arriving at about the same time we get our Fedex deliveries tomorrow morning," said Richard in his pleasant businesslike voice. "I'm sure she would like to have her phone back as soon as possible. May I put my assistant on the line, and she can verify our address and she can give you the credit card information again for the return shipping."

"Certainly," said the clerk, happy to have been able to accommodate his guest.

"Thank you for being so conscientious young man. Now here is my assistant Ms. Ames," said Richard as he put the hotel clerk on hold.

"The clerk from the hotel is on the line. Our client Ms. Larsen left her cell phone at the hotel. Could you provide him with our address and give him my credit card information so he can ship it back here overnight please? I'll be seeing her tomorrow afternoon," Richard lied as he hung up the phone smiling broadly.

What a stroke of luck, thought Richard. This could make handling Rebekah that much easier. He had been concerned with how he would draw her away from the safety and security of the school and gain her confidence. Now he thought he had the key to both.

Richard looked at his watch and decided that Deirdre would probably be back in the conference room by now. As he dialed her number a plan was finally forming in his head regarding Rebekah and he would need Deirdre's considerable skills to pull it off.

"Richard, I was hoping you would call," said Deirdre brightly. "Tom tells me that Lisa wants to come on board. He says that you and Kieran are going to help him take her for a test drive. I'll make sure to watch on the webcams. Let's hope that her performance is up to Palmdale standards. You and she were burning it up."

"Yeah, she is one hot number. I have a hunch she is going to work out really well. I can't wait to get the two of you together. I get hard just thinking about it," said Richard. "Speaking of which, that may be something we can do sooner, rather than later."

"What do you mean?" asked Deirdre.

"I'm going to need you back in LA. Do you think you can break away? I'm going to need your considerable motivational skills to manipulate and mold Rebekah properly," said Richard trying to be his most enticing. "I think I know how I want to approach the situation now and your help would be invaluable. We can talk about it later. And besides, as I told you, I think you will be very pleasantly surprised when you meet the young lady."

"When does she turn eighteen?" said Deirdre confused. "We can't do anything with her until she is old enough. Richard, it would be illegal. You could go to jail...and so could I."

The concern was apparent in Deirdre's voice.

"Well, that's the other good news. She is eighteen already. For whatever reason, her mother faked her birth date on the school application. To them and the world, including Rebekah, her 18th birthday is in about a little over a week, but she turned eighteen last year. Aside from her mother, father, and John, you are the only other person who knows, so let's keep it that way."

"Oh!" was Deirdre's surprised response.

"The 18th birthday angle is what is going to help sell this to our customers. We need to hold that information close," continued Richard. "Besides, I doubt our customers are going to really care whether it is an 18 or 19-year-old virgin that is being deflowered before their eyes. That she's a virgin and getting deflowered is all they care about."

"How could she not know her age?" asked Deirdre suspiciously.

"She's been at the school practically her whole life. She doesn't have a driver's license, she doesn't even have a social security card. She has no reason to doubt how old she is. She only knows what her mother has told her," said Richard. "But back to the point, can you break away and get back here?"

"Well, actually that could work out well. I'm concerned that Jana is getting a little too clingy and a break might be good for the both of us," said Deirdre. "Can you send Todd and Paul over here? It is probably a good time to have them start working with Jana daily, so they have their act together when they hit the road."

"How about Sophie," asked Richard, "can you spare her as well?"

"I'd prefer not to," said Deirdre. "Jana still needs a female presence."

"OK, but we'll need someone to help with Rebekah's makeover. Got any suggestions?" asked Richard.

"As a matter of fact, yes," said Deirdre. "Your new girl Lisa has a background in makeup and styling. I saw it on her resume."

"Really?" said Richard, surprised.

"I guess you were looking at a different resume," said Deirdre sarcastically.

"Yeah, I guess so," said Richard laughing.

"Oh, I almost forgot, Luke says hello," said Deirdre.

"Right...how did that go? Was fun had by all?" asked Richard.

"Apparently so, Sophie said that Jana was coming right and left. My gut is telling me that she has turned a corner and her libido is really kicking in. She is exhausting me in bed every night," said Deirdre.

"Poor baby," laughed Richard. "I don't know that Lisa will give you any rest either."

"I guess we'll just have to find out. Maybe we'll exhaust you. What do you think of that big boy?" retorted Deirdre.

"There are worse fates..." said Richard as his voice trailed off. "Hey, I'm going to have to go. It's Villarreal on my cell. I'll talk to you later."

----------

"Richard here," he said into the cell phone.

"The package has been delivered," said Villarreal. "What do you want us to do with her now?"

"Let's move slowly for now. I still want her thinking she has been kidnapped for now and that she is being held for ransom."

"OK, but my men are going to want to know if they can sample the goods. If a mind is a horrible thing to waste, a pussy is even more so. At least that's the way my men are going to look at it," said Villarreal amusing himself.

"Tell them to keep their powder dry for a couple of days and then they can have all they want for as long as they want," said Richard. "By the way, what is your computer and internet situation at the ranch? Do you have anyone there who is technical?

"Why? What did you have in mind?" asked Villarreal.

"Ideally, I'd like to have a live webcam from the room where you are keeping her. Is that something that you can swing?" asked Richard. "And I'll need to have someone use the video camera I sent along to shoot some specific stuff and upload it to our server. Is that possible too?"

"It shouldn't be a problem. We have a D3 line running into the ranch. We oversee our whole operation from there. It should be easy enough to add a couple of additional webcams into our surveillance system. We may even have one in the cell already. I have a full-time IT guy on staff to oversee our system. I'll have him email you the IP addresses and password," said Villarreal.

"Great. I'll send you a list of the video I need, and I'll let you know when I want it shot. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help on this," said Richard.

"Think nothing of it," said Villarreal. "You can let Jana take care of all your thank yous."

"Perfect. She can be incredibly polite, when necessary," said Richard.

"I'm looking forward to it," said Villarreal as he hung up.