The Product Ch. 22

Story Info
New girl Lisa has ménage as Deirdre, Jana and Sophie watch.
4.1k words
4.7
4.1k
1

Part 22 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

Deirdre looked concerned as she hung up the phone after talking to Richard. The mere mention of Villarreal's name was cause for alarm as far as she was concerned. She did not like him. Her training as a psychologist had prepared her to recognize a true sociopath when she saw one and she had always tried to steer clear of Villarreal and encourage Richard to do the same thing. What might Villareal have to do with Richard's plans? What might Richard have gotten them into?

Deirdre decided that she would get Richard to come clean when she saw him. They had a lot to talk about. She was beginning to think that Richard liked the new girl Lisa maybe a little too much. It was one thing to sample the product; it was another thing to form an attachment.

That is why she needed to distance herself from Jana for a while, she too was starting to feel an attachment and she knew it could cloud her judgement. To make matters worse, she sensed that Jana was becoming infatuated with her and that was potentially even worse trouble. Deirdre was beginning to question her decision in remaining at the ranch after the big event.

She also knew Richard could sometimes think with his dick. She had always been able to manage him by keeping that particular thinking organ firmly inside her pussy where she could control it. She had been away too long, she decided. It was time to come home and give Richard some home cooking.

Deirdre decided to go check on the girls. They should be in the exercise room. As she opened the door to the small room behind the mirrors, she could see them practicing their routine on the pole directly in front of her. Deirdre could not help but be impressed with how beautiful they were. After all, their bodies had been sculpted in her image. They were bronze and golden versions of herself.

As Deirdre watched Jana's limber body work through her routine on the pole Deirdre could feel the wetness start to drip from the bare pussy beneath her short leather skirt. Yes, she thought, the juices running down her inner thighs were ample proof of the feelings she was developing for Jana. And that was reason enough to get back to LA.

----------

Richard continued to work the phones from his office the rest of the afternoon. There was much to do in the next couple of weeks. His first call was to the bank manager in Mexicali to thank him for his cooperation and to ask him to overnight him Deborah's driver's license and other ID, as well as a copy of the video from the surveillance cameras in the bank.

"What do you want me to do with her car?" asked the bank manager.

"Her car!" thought Richard. Hell, he had forgotten the car.

"Drive it out in the desert and burn it, but send me anything in the glove compartment or trunk that might contain any personal information, along with the other stuff," said Richard, perturbed with himself that he had overlooked so obvious a detail.

Richard's next call was to his housekeeper in Encino. He asked her to prepare the guest room and to make a trip to the department store and buy some new bedding, quilts and towels for the guest bedroom and bathroom that would appeal to a young woman. He lied and told her that Danielle's teenage cousin would be visiting for a couple of weeks.

Next Richard called George. He would know what sort of hardware Richard would need to disguise his voice on the phone and what software he would need to be able to track the use and keystrokes on a laptop. George moonlighted doing video surveillance for a couple of the Hollywood studios on the side and would know what Richard needed.

George told him it would save time if he just let him take care of it. He could run out and get what he needed in an hour and have it when Richard arrived at Edge for the screen test at six.

"That's great," said Richard. "Thank you. So, both laptops will be loaded with the spyware and I can monitor one from the other?"

"That's right. You'll be able to see everything that the person on the other laptop sees," said George. "By the way, how much do you want to disguise your voice? What are you going for, do you want creepy?"

"As creepy as possible, thank you. Hair standing up on the back of your head creepy," said Richard.

"Got it, see you at six," said George as he was hanging up. "Oh, wait one last thing. Do you want to enable the camera on the front of the laptop so you can see the person using it?"

Richard had not thought of that. "Great idea, yes please. See you at six."

The final call was to the law firm's investigator. Big John had been a detective with the LAPD before he lost his job over a use of force beef. Richard had a job for him that he should enjoy. John was married to a stunning black woman and the looks that they got from some people because of their mixed marriage really got under his skin.

Richard was sure that he would enjoy helping him out with Richie and his friends. The plan that Richard was forming would require him to take Rebekah to her mom's home once he extricated her from the school and start to break her down by showing her what kind of life her mother led.

Richard did not need to consult Deirdre on this. He had watched Deirdre break enough young vulnerable girls down that they had pulled off the streets in Hollywood to know the drill himself.

The one thing Richard did not need was Ritchie or his friends showing up at Deborah's house while he was there with Rebekah; and that is where Big John came in. He would have him follow Richie for a couple of days and, hopefully, catch them in the middle of some nefarious act.

Big John could alert the local police to catch them red handed and make sure baldy and his friends were cooling their heels in jail when Richard and Rebekah were at her mom's house. Richard was positive that Big John could pick up their trail at the titty bar where Deborah had worked.

If all else failed, and he could not catch them breaking the law, Big John had a swing like Hank Aaron when it came to wielding a piece of lead pipe, Richard thought evilly. When he got through with them, they wouldn't be bothering anyone for a while. Big John had only been using his nightstick when he lost his job with LAPD.

Big John picked up Richard's call on the second ring and he immediately filled him in on what he proposed.

"Skinheads huh?" said Big John. "It will be my pleasure. Are you sure you want me wasting my time following them? I'd just as soon go straight to plan B."

"I appreciate your enthusiasm, but let's not go nuclear right away," said Richard. "I'd prefer they not suspect a hidden hand in their demise. They might conclude my client put you up to it and that could backfire."

"I suppose you're right," said Big John disappointed. "I'll get right on it."

"Thanks. Keep me informed," said Richard as he hung up.

Richard looked at his watch and it was almost five. He decided he had better head over to Edge now. He might run into some late afternoon traffic as people were heading home from work.

----------

Deirdre had suggested that they eat dinner and turn in early. She teased Jana and Sophie, telling them that she had a surprise for them. Both women were intrigued, since they knew a Deirdre surprise could be anything from erotic and exciting to cruel and terrifying. Both women were filled with a mixture of dread and anticipation as they followed her into the game room.

They were surprised to discover that two of the mirror panels had been pulled back to reveal a large screen TV that was recessed into the wall. It was turned on and all that was visible was a pinpoint beam of light that illuminated what looked like crimson colored satin sheets. You could barely make out what looked like large pillows to the top and back of the screen.

"Sorry there is no popcorn," said Deirdre as the women tried to figure out what was up, "but I think you'll enjoy the show anyway. It should start any minute. Why don't we relax on the bed and watch?"

Deirdre took Jana and Sophie's hands and led them to the bed. Deirdre positioned herself in the middle and the women all lay on their sides watching the screen with anticipation as they stroked one and other's bodies; softly caressing each other's sensitive flesh, kneading each other's breasts and occasionally finding one and other's pussies with their probing fingers. All three women were hot with anticipation and all they were looking at was an empty sheet.

A woman's figure appeared on camera in the foreground silhouetted against the bright light in the background. She was standing sideways, and you could see large erect nipples on her breasts and her trim athletic figure. Her flat stomach contrasted with her beautifully formed breasts and her nicely rounded ass.

She moved toward the bed slowly, sensuously. As she climbed on the bed and crawled toward the light at its center each of her movements was catlike and completely erotic. She had it in spades, Deirdre thought to herself. She just ate the camera.

As her body came into full view from the overhead light, she slowly began to roll over sitting back with her arms behind her as she lifted one knee and spread her legs to reveal her moist pinkness to the camera. Looking straight into the lens with her lustful bedroom eyes she reached back and slid one of the pillows under her beautiful ass and then lay back resting her head and shoulders on another, never taking her eyes off the camera lens.

As she lay back against the pillow, she brought her arms to rest behind her head, her breasts thrust out toward the camera, revealing the large lush brown areolas and delectably large nipples.

She spread her legs wide and rocked her hips back and forth and from side to side. As she did so she brought her right arm down and licked her index finger sensuously for the camera, sticking it in her mouth, sucking it as she moistened it with her saliva, never taking her eyes off the camera as it captured the lust in her eyes.

Reaching down to the patch of hair between her legs she began to stroke her pussy with her moistened index finger, rocking her hips back and forth as she stroked her engorged pussy, finding her sensitive clit.

"Ladies let me introduce you to Lisa," said Deirdre in a soft and sultry voice. "She is the newest member of our little family."

"She is so beautiful!" said Jana breathlessly as she followed every movement of Lisa's finger in her soft, pink, wet pussy.

Jana had reached behind her and found Deirdre's own wetness and was gently stroking her clit. Deirdre had done the same and was slowly stroking Sophie as all three of their bodies melded together. Sophie reached over Deirdre and her finger disappeared into Jana's slippery pussy from behind. As the women lay close together watching the screen the air was filled with the musky aroma of their dripping pussies.

As Lisa started to thrash her ass up and down more vigorously and as her breathing became heavier, causing her breasts to heave wildly, she was awfully close to orgasm. As the three women watched, transfixed, each of them too, was nearing orgasm. As though on cue, all four women exploded in orgasm at almost the same time. Their orgasms seemed to go on forever as each of them squirmed to extract every ounce of ecstasy from their throbbing pussies.

All four women were lying still now, as they breathed heavily and basked in the afterglow of their intense orgasms.

"Wow, she is really something, when is our next office party?" asked Sophie as Deirdre playfully slapped her behind.

"You horny little thing," said Deirdre. "What do you think Jana?"

"She is the second most beautiful woman I have ever seen," said Jana almost to herself.

Sophie disentangled herself from the other two women and headed for the door.

"I'll...I'll be right back. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," she said, trying for a note of levity, as she closed the door behind her.

Sophie was hurt and she did not want Deirdre or Jana to see her face betray her. She knew who Jana thought was most beautiful and it was not her. She also knew who Jana was in love with. She could tell it from the way Jana behaved in bed with Deirdre. She was the odd man (woman) out.

As the door closed, Jana rolled over and wrapped her arms around Deirdre, nuzzling her head in Deirdre's breasts as she hugged her tightly before scooting up and giving her a long and passionate kiss. Both women were still consumed with lingering lust and barely noticed that Sophie was gone. Within moments they had switched positions and had their heads buried in each other's aching pussies.

Sophie had downed a double bourbon at the bar in the living room and tried to ignore the house staff that saw her crying. As she composed herself, she headed back to the game room to rejoin the two women who were the center of her existence and for whom she would do anything. Sophie wiped the tears from her eyes and opened the door to the game room, hoping that they would not notice her red eyes in the dim candlelight as she rejoined them.

Jana was lying on her back with Deirdre's head resting between her breasts, her raven hair draped across Jana's lower chest. Jana was stroking Deirdre's hair and Deirdre kneading and stroking Jana's left breast. Both women looked over to Sophie and smiled before returning their attention to the big screen.

As Sophie snuggled up against Deirdre, she kissed her on the neck and then nibbled her ear before licking and then sucking Jana's left breast tenderly. Sophie scooted up and let her head come to rest against Jana's as she kissed her right cheek. All three women turned their attention back to the large screen.

Lisa was busy now. She had three cocks that were in desperate need of attention. Tom, Kieran, and Richard had moved forward out of the darkness and Lisa had crawled to the edge of the bed and had both her hands and mouth occupied with bringing the three men to full erection.

As Lisa worked the men to full size the camera caught the alarmed look on her face as she struggled to wrap her lips around Tom's massive prick and then couldn't get her fingers to meet when she wrapped them around his expanding cock.

George's camera was able to capture the look of apprehension and fear in Lisa's eyes as she contemplated Tom's monstrous prick tearing her pussy apart.

"Looks like Lisa hasn't seen anything that angry before," said Sophie, amused.

"That's bigger than anything most women are ever going to have to take," said Deirdre. "I thought he was going to split me in half the first time he had that thing in me."

"I used to think it was big too," said Jana. "Now I know better."

Jana had turned her head and was looking directly at Deirdre who looked up from between Jana's breasts having sensed the tone in Jana's voice.

Deirdre squeezed Jana's breast tenderly and continued to look Jana in the eye, with a look of tenderness and understanding.

"Me too, until Maurice took me around the world for the first time," said Deirdre softly.

"Maurice," said Jana questioningly.

"Yes, Maurice. Or the giant as you called him in your nightmares in the dispensary," said Deirdre.

"The dispensary...how do you know...," Jana started to ask, confused.

"Because I sat with you every night until they returned you to your own room," said Deirdre, still looking in Jana's eyes. "I held your hand every night during every nightmare as your mind tried to come to grips with the experience."

Deirdre took Jana's left breast in her hand now and pulled it to her mouth, sucking it long and hard as Jana stroked the right side of Deirdre's face affectionately.

"You had that monstrous thing inside you too?" asked Jana after a few minutes.

"Of course, I would never ask you or Sophie or anyone to do anything I hadn't done myself," said Deirdre softly and seriously.

As Sophie lay with them, listening to the conversation, she had not realized that Deirdre had sat up each night with Jana or shared the mutual affection that she felt for both women.

Deirdre could feel Sophie's tears as they struck her shoulder. She knew that Sophie had been upset when she left the room earlier but wanted to let her work it out herself. She knew how Sophie felt about Jana, but she also knew that she and Jana were in a different place, on a different level.

Deirdre rolled over and wiped the tears from Sophie's eyes and kissed each of them tenderly. Sophie opened her mouth eagerly to allow Deirdre's tongue to meet hers. For the next half hour Deirdre devoted her full attention to soothe Sophie's battered ego as they buried their heads into each other's slippery pussies.

Jana turned over on her side to watch the big screen and leave Deirdre and Sophie to their love making. Jana had never watched porno in her previous sheltered life, and she was fascinated and aroused as she watched the men taking turns burying their cocks in Lisa's throat. Lisa was so uninhibited in her lovemaking, her animal desire palpable.

Jana knew from personal experience what was coming next and she was fascinated to watch as Kieran lay beneath Lisa as she lowered herself on his engorged cock. Richard was next, making his cock completely disappear down her throat. Finally, Tom straddled Lisa from behind and slowly began to stretch out Lisa's ass with his huge cock.

George's camera captured it in close up as Lisa's eyes widened in fear and pain as Tom's humongous prick stretched her ass wider and wider as he buried his cock in her. Lisa's screams were only muted by Richard's cock as he drove it deeper and deeper into her throat. Kieran's thrusts were in sync with Tom's as they pounded her pussy and ass as hard as they could.

Lisa's tits were flopping wildly in every direction as the men quickened their pace as they approached orgasm. Sweat was dripping from Lisa's body and her ass cheeks were quivering as she took every inch of Tom's cock up her ass. The cameras changed focus to the men's faces and you could tell Richard would be the first to come. Almost on cue, streams of hot cum filled Lisa's throat and mouth with some spilling from Lisa's lips. As Richard finished, he pulled out and Lisa choked as she breathed air in quickly and more cum dripped from the corner of her mouth.

Lisa's moans and screams could be heard now as Richard lay back on the bed next to her, exhausted.

Kieran and Tom were still pounding Lisa as hard as they could. Both men looked as though they were close.

"Oh God Tom, fuck my ass, fuck me hard. Cum in my ass. Fill my ass. Oh God. Give it to me. Fill my ass. Fuck me hard. Harder," screamed Lisa in a guttural voice like a wild animal, as she reached up and grabbed a handful of Tom's hair.

Lisa was swinging her breasts back and forth, pummeling Kieran's chest with her luscious tits. Lisa was making loud animal sounds now, the grunts and squeals coming from somewhere deep inside her, as her own orgasm started to build.

Both men could feel her ass and pussy trying to suck the cum from their engorged cocks and it was just too much for them. Both men exploded into Lisa at almost the same time and their pulsing pricks were the last straw that drove Lisa over the edge too as she came with them.

Tom pulled out and fell back on the bed, trying to catch his breath and Lisa lifted slightly to let Kieran roll over on his side as he tried to catch his breath as well. Lisa rose on all fours and crawled toward Richard. Taking his flaccid cock in her mouth she began working him toward erection again, making sure that her gaping ass and pussy were in full view of the camera as the cum dripped from her constantly twitching holes and down both of her thighs.

12