The Product Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jana had been watching with rapt attention. Only now did she realize that she had been finger fucking herself and was in the throes of her own orgasm.

"Poor Richard," said Jana finally, "I don't think Lisa is going to give him any rest."

Deirdre and Sophie had just finished bringing each other to orgasm and Deirdre rolled over on her side to look.

The camera was on Richard's face now as Lisa willed his cock to erection with her mouth. Deirdre recognized the look on Richard's face as he looked down at Lisa. It was a look that Deirdre had seen more times than she could count. But she thought that look was only for her and she felt unnerved as she watched Richard's face fill the large screen in front of her.

Deirdre rose and lay back between Sophie and Jana, pulling both their heads to her breasts. As they worshipped the breasts of their queen goddess, Deirdre stroked their hair and caressed their faces gently.

"Richard called today," said Deirdre casually. "He needs me back in LA for another project. He wants you to come back to Sophie. We need you to work your magic with another makeover."

"Am I coming too," asked Jana with some concern, not wanting to be left alone.

"No, you will be staying here Kitten. You still have some work to do. Todd and Paul will be joining you, so you certainly won't be lonely. And I'm thinking about sending the new girl Lisa along as well. Would you like that Kitten?" asked Deirdre as she made eye contact with Jana who looked up to meet her gaze.

"Yes...yes, I would," said Jana as she was already imaging Lisa's huge luscious nipples in her mouth. "Can they join me in here at night?"

Deirdre could see the look of crazed lust in Jana's eyes. She knew that Jane was completely gone now and that only Jana, her creation, remained.

"Of course, Kitten. They are yours to play with. Their only job is to give you pleasure. Use them how you like. Do with them whatever you want," said Deirdre. "Just remember that you need to work with the boys in the gym each day. They will show you the other things you need to learn. Will you do that for me Kitten?"

"Of course," said Jana earnestly.

Exhausted, the two girls fell asleep as they nuzzled against Deirdre's warm breasts.

Deirdre had retrieved the remote below the pillow and had muted the sound. She continued to watch as Richard fucked Lisa's pussy yet again and then her ass, slowly and with passion.

Tom and Kieran and the rest of the crew had departed with only the stationary overhead camera still recording the activity on the bed. Lisa rolled over on her back and pulled Richard's head between her breasts, stroking his hair as he fell asleep in her arms.

Lisa was looking intently into the camera now with an unflinching gaze. Deirdre was sure that Lisa's stare was meant for her, taunting her, throwing down the gauntlet, she thought. As Lisa continued to stare into the camera and Deirdre at the large monitor, Deirdre decided that Lisa would have to be dealt with. There was only one queen bee in this hive and Lisa was about to feel her sting.

12