All Comments on 'The Product Ch. 22'

by JacksonBentley

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Ch 22 finished and no actual "revenge" has yet occurred.

We know little about WHY this "revenge" is taking place. Martin is in jail and knows NOTHING about what has gone on with his wife Jane/Jana. Nothing about his son's fucking their mother. Nothing about what is or about to happen to his "second" wife. Plus nothing about what is to happen with his daughter.

Until he does know, there is no revenge! Plus, revenge for what? It has been implied that he caused the death of Deidre's sister. But we know no details of it. What did he do to her to cause her death? All this "revenge" is way over the top. Also, the huge cost of it all is just ridiculous. All those settings, properties, people to pay off. Doctor working full time etc.

I'm thinking that the only one needing revenge is Jane! Pity she's a submissive wimp.

Richard and Deidre need to be locked up and progressively tortured. His balls cut off and raped non stop. Deidre to have her tits amputated, her lips cut off (head and crotch) nose cut off etc. There is almost no way she could be adequately punished for what she has put others through. Oh Literotica wouldn't allow it but she could be fucked night after night by trained dogs. Finally with a Donkey a la Mexican style.

Perhaps then the revenge would be equal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJacksonBentley@JacksonBentley
My apologies. Chapter 40 and the Epilogue of my story The Product will be delayed. I recently became ill and I don't have ready access to a computer, nor the energy to focus on writing or editing. I will complete the story as soon as I possibly can. Again, my apologies. B...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES