The Product Ch. 29

Story Info
Stewardess Heather is rode hard and put away very wet.
7.7k words
4.61
5k
4
0

Part 29 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40and the epilogue are all new material.

While Danielle and Lisa were making themselves ready for the night of lovemaking earlier in Danielle's dressing room, Richard had lit all the candles spread around the room and their pungent odor permeated the room. Richard had switched on the soft sounding smooth jazz that finished creating the proper mood for the passionate lovemaking that was about to begin.

Richard had just lit the last few candles as Danielle and Lisa came through the door, switching off the light behind them. The women were now washed in the golden light of the candles that flickered all around the room. As Richard turned, he had to catch his breath as he was overwhelmed by the two visions of loveliness that were approaching him hand in hand. Richard smiled as he thought to himself, he did not have one, but two Goddesses to enjoy tonight.

Richard was exhilarated when he saw Danielle's ceremonial jewelry dangling from her breasts and pussy and he became rock hard when he saw that Lisa was wearing Alana's matching gold set.

Richard had not had the onyx and sapphire dangling on his face and cock since college when he and Danielle and Alana used to exhaust one another in bed every night. Richard put the memory out of his mind, lest he ruin the mood.

Richard moved forward to meet his goddesses at the foot of the bed as they wrapped their arms around each other, Richard kissing Danielle, Danielle kissing Lisa and Lisa kissing Richard. As they continued to stand and trade kisses, their hands explored each other's bodies. Eventually Danielle was stroking Richard's penis as he stroked Lisa's clit and Lisa Danielle's.

Danielle had dropped the bottle of body oil on the carpet at her feet as the three had embraced and she now knelt to pick it up. As she poured oil onto her hands and Lisa's, they began to run their hands all over Richard as he stood between them.

As Danielle rubbed the oil into Richard's back, massaging his shoulders from behind and then the rest of his upper body, she kissed his neck and nibbled on his ear. Lisa was kneading the oil into Richard's calves, thighs and finally his buttocks as she began to lick and suck his eager cock. Danielle had moved around to massage Richard's chest and was now kissing him passionately again as he fondled her breasts.

Now that Richard was completely oiled and aroused, Danielle and Lisa took his hands and led him to the bed where they had him lay in the middle with his legs and arms spread wide apart. Lisa and Danielle crawled on the bed on either side of Richard on their hands and knees, facing the other way, and spread their legs wide, offering their pussies to his waiting hands. As they did, Danielle sucked Richard's penis deep in her mouth in one smooth motion as Lisa began to lick and suck his balls.

Richard had both women's slippery clits between his thumbs and index fingers and as he kneaded them, their asses raised and lowered to meet the movement of his fingers. Occasionally, Richard would slip his thumb and index fingers into each of their very wet pussies and with each thrust of his fingers more of their juices would gush out and run down their long, beautiful thighs.

Richard's hips began to rock up and down as he was nearing his orgasm and as the hot cum started to pump through his penis Lisa's mouth joined Danielle's on the head of his cock as his cum spewed all over their waiting lips and tongues. Once they had licked his cock clean, they kissed one another passionately, licking the remaining cum off each another's lips and face.

As they continued to kiss, they began kneading and stroking Richard's cock and balls, bringing him back to full erection. Danielle straddled Richard's head with her wet pussy as he eagerly sucked her clit between his lips. Lisa had turned around and was now straddling Richard as well as she guided his cock into her hungry pussy.

Danielle and Lisa kneaded each other's breasts as they resumed kissing passionately, exploring each other's mouths with their darting tongues. Both women were rocking their pussies and grinding their asses on Richard's cock and mouth.

Richard was grasping each of Danielle's soft ass cheeks, spreading her wider, as he alternately drove his tongue deep into her pussy and then sucked on her clit as she neared orgasm.

Both women were breathing extremely hard now as their breasts heaved, and they approached orgasm. Rocking back and forth, their sapphire and onyx body jewelry pounding softly against their pussies rhythmically as they were about to explode.

Danielle and Lisa's hands were grasping each other's heads as they buried their tongues in each other's throats. As Richard began to rock his hips and drive his cock deeper into Lisa's pussy he was licking and sucking Danielle's clit more urgently and this pushed all three of them over the edge as each of their bodies stiffened as intense orgasms swept across their bodies.

Spent, the two women laid on either side of Richard with their heads on his shoulders. Both Danielle and Lisa wiped the combination of cum and Lisa's pussy juice from Richard's cock with their middle and index fingers and then licked each other's fingers clean.

As Richard lay between the two sensuous beauties he looked up into the overhead mirror, marveling at their exquisite bodies as the gold and silver, and sapphires and onyx jewelry shined in the candlelight on their lustrous breasts and glistening moist pussies. Richard hugged each of them affectionately as he kissed their foreheads. Both women rolled over on their sides swinging their thighs over Richard's lower body as they buried their breasts in his chest, enveloping his body in their warm and tender flesh.

-----

Heather did not hear Tom and the boys come back into the room. In fact, she did not even know they had left. Heather had all she could do to keep up with the endless stream of orgasms which had racked her body.

Completely exhausted now, Heather was virtually numb after thrashing around as she hung tethered from the ceiling, absorbing one orgasm after another as pleasurable jolts of electricity continued to course through her body and the constant vibrations in her ass and pussy continued to push her toward yet another orgasm, even though she no longer had the energy to enjoy them.

As Tom and the boys stood nearby, it was as though Heather's body was now having orgasms in slow motion. They stood and watched her for a few more minutes until her head finally slumped forward and she passed out again, exhausted, sweat seeping from every pore in her body.

Tom and the boys finally moved forward and removed the clamps from Heather's nipples and cunt lips. Next the boys removed the suction cups from Heather's body as Tom shut down the device and returned it to the lower drawer of the cabinet. As Tom began to unstrap and remove the vibrators from Heather's pussy and ass the boys moved off to the bathroom to start the shower and make sure it was good and warm when they brought Heather in to be cleaned and revived.

As Tom pulled the vibrators out of Heather's pussy and ass, the juice from her pussy that had been trapped inside the rubber that enveloped her cunt spilled out all over the carpet. Wow! Thought Tom as he saw the quantity of pussy juice as it seeped into the carpet leaving a large wet spot.

The boys were back now and unsnapping Heather's ankles and slowly lowering her body until it was hanging limply in the air, tethered only by the wrists. John removed the gag from Heather's mouth and tossed it to Tom along with the blindfold.

After putting them away, Tom then hit another switch on the interior panel and a large plasma screen began to appear on the far wall as the mirrored panels were drawn back to the left and right.

Tom moved to Heather now and picked her up in his arms as the boys unsnapped the wrist restrains and unbuckled them. Tom moved off toward the shower with Heather as John put the restraints away, hit the switch to pull the straps back into the ceiling and then closed the mirrors to hide the cabinet again.

The boys had placed a large towel on the floor of the large open shower and had rolled another towel to use as a pillow for Heather's head. Tom slowly placed Heather's limp body on the towels as the boys joined him. The warm water from the shower head was already drenching Heather's skin as Tom pulled the shower wand from its receptacle and began to rinse away the oil and sweat that coated her body.

The boys had large soft sponges now that were fully soaped, and they began to run them all over Heather's body as she slowly began to stir. Through half opened eyes she could see the three naked men hovering over her, rinsing her flesh, and running the soft soapy sponges all over her body.

Heather was in a dream-like state now and was clearly enjoying this new kind of attention. As they finished washing Heather's body, Tom surrendered the wand to Jim who continued to direct the stream of warm water all over Heather's body.

Tom now grabbed the bottle of shampoo from the corner of the shower and began to wash Heather's matted hair, massaging her scalp as he did so. Once he was done Tom leaned forward and kissed Heather on the lips.

"Are you back with us now," asked Tom in his most comforting voice.

"Yeah, I think so," said Heather. "You boys play really hard, don't you?"

"No pain, no gain," said Tom pleasantly. "Do you think you can sit up?"

"Yeah," said Heather as she slowly sat up with Tom's help.

Tom finished washing Heather's hair as he continued to massage her scalp and neck and shoulders as well.

"This is more like what I had in mind," said Heather to herself.

"What?" asked Tom.

"Nothing, I'm just talking to myself," said Heather in a still slightly dazed voice.

John rinsed the shampoo from Heather's hair and the warm water felt good as it pulsed into her scalp. The pulsing water was helping revive Heather and she was slowly becoming more alert.

Tom had his hands under Heather's armpits as he started to lift her to her feet.

"Do you think you can stand up?" asked Tom, not waiting for an answer.

As Heather struggled to her feet Tom pulled her close to him. As he did so she could feel his huge pulsing cock pressed hard against her stomach and chest. Heather could also feel John and Jim soaping and washing her back and her ass with their warm soapy sponges.

As Heather became steadier on her feet, Tom moved his hands and began to gently knead and massage her breasts. As Heather looked up, Tom gently kissed her eyes and then her mouth and they kissed long and hard. John was standing behind Heather and massaging her back and shoulders as he leaned forward and began to kiss her neck.

Jim was kneeling behind Heather and massaging her ass as he spread her cheeks wide and repeatedly thrust his tongue up her asshole, reaming it with the tip of his tongue on each outward movement.

As Heather turned her head to kiss John, Tom pulled Heather's hair away from her ear and kissed it, nibbling on her earlobe, and licking and kissing her neck. Tom could feel Heather's body respond to the attention. As Tom licked Heather's ear, he quietly whispered, "Is this more to your liking?"

"Yes, oh yes," said Heather as she moved one hand to the head of Tom's cock, still not believing how big it was. Heather's other hand was squeezing Tom's ass cheek.

"I'm glad this is to your liking, because this is the kind of attention we're going to be giving you the rest of the night," said Tom.

"So, I'm still going to be your slut?" said Heather, apprehensively.

"No, for the rest of the night you are going to be our princess," assured Tom.

Taking Tom's cue, Jim joined Tom and John and the three men took turns kissing Heather's mouth, ears and neck as they gently let their hands explore her breasts, pussy and ass as the warm water continued cascade over them.

Tom could sense that Heather was becoming very aroused again and stepped back. "Let's not get carried away. We need to save it for the camera."

Tom switched the water off and tossed each of the boys a towel to dry Heather off as he grabbed another towel and began to dry her hair. When they were finished the three men each grabbed another towel and dried themselves.

"There is a blow dryer in the drawer over there as well as combs and brushes. Just dry your hair and put it in a ponytail, that will work better for the camera," said Tom.

"For the camera?" asked Heather.

"Yes, everything in the bedroom will be filmed from now on. You'll be able to watch yourself on the big monitor as we make love to you." said Tom. "If you are like everyone else, you'll find it very erotic."

"So, this is going to be my first porn film?" asked Heather excited now.

"Yes, I guess so." said Tom. "Deirdre may be watching us tonight for a while, but she will definitely review the whole video tomorrow with you and the boys and critique your performances."

"So, I'm being rated?" asked Heather.

"Aren't we all," said Tom laughing.

"How am I doing so far?" asked Heather, her curiosity apparent.

"You handled yourself really well. You're a champ. You have a really strong libido, and that is a must in this business." said Tom, almost clinically.

"Really?" said Heather enthusiastically.

"Really. I've never seen a woman cum so many times in my life," said Tom as he reconsidered. "Well, maybe one."

"Deirdre?" asked Heather.

"No. Jana," answered Tom.

"I'd like to meet her," said Heather.

"Don't worry, you will," said Tom as he moved toward the door. "There is makeup in the cabinet to your left. And remember...ponytail for the camera."

"I still don't get the ponytail for the camera thing. What's that all about?" asked Heather.

"So, the camera can see the reaction on your face...and the cocks and pussies in your mouth." answered Tom as he went through the door.

"Oh, yeah, that makes sense," said Heather, but Tom was already gone.

Heather busied herself brushing out her honey blonde hair and drying it. She then applied some makeup and did her eyes. As she did, she went over her experiences earlier in the evening. She had done some light bondage with one of her boyfriends, but nothing like that.

She had never been so scared in her life, but she had never cum so hard either. Being a natural thrill seeker, Heather concluded that she might like to try it again sometime...once her nipples were back to normal, she thought, as she smiled at herself in the mirror and finished applying her makeup.

-----

Tom and the boys had gone around the room lighting all the candles. Tom had switched on the music and turned down all the lights, except the pin lights that bathed the circular bed.

The boys had taken their positions on the edge of the bed, as Tom had instructed them, and they were busy pumping their cocks back up to full erection. Tom headed to the bathroom to get Heather.

-----

Heather had just finished her makeup as Tom came in. As he walked up behind her, Tom wrapped his arms around Heather, cupping her breasts in his large hands as he squeezed and kneaded them gently.

After kissing Heather on the side of her neck he licked the bottom of her ear. "Are you ready to be worshipped princess," asked Tom.

"Yes," said Heather, breathlessly as her heart raced in anticipation, but still anxious about the three cocks that were about to impale her ass.

Tom sensed what Heather was thinking as he continued to massage her breasts and kiss and lick the side of her neck. "Don't worry princess, I'll make sure we are gentle with your ass. I know it is your first time. Trust me on this. Once you get past the initial pain, I promise you, you'll never have felt so full of cock in your life. You are going to want more and more."

"I suppose you're right," said Heather as her body started to tremble, anticipating what was about to happen. "I never would have thought that I would have liked what you did to me earlier, but I've never cum so hard in my life. By the way, can we do that again soon?"

"You can count on it princess," said Tom laughing. "But we'll have to put a tarp underneath you. Your pussy juice left a stain on the carpet."

Heather both blushed and laughed, as she reached back and slapped Tom on the side of his ass. "Now be nice. There's nothing wrong with a girl having a good time!"

Tom was glad that Heather was laughing, it helped break the tension and anxiety that he had sensed in her.

"OK princess, one more time into the breech," said Tom, as another thought occurred to him. "Speaking of breeches, you'd better let me refresh the lubricant in your backside. Otherwise it may be a rough ride."

After Tom had packed Heather's ass with lubricant again and reamed her ass with his fingers to stretch her asshole, he took her by the hand and they headed to the bedroom. Though still apprehensive, Heather was no longer hanging back.

-----

Heather was surprised as she walked through the door back into the bedroom. It looked so much different, so much more romantic. Heather's heart was racing again as she watched John and Jim get up and stand next to the bed as they looked at her lustily, continuing to stroke their cocks to erection. Heather shivered in anticipation of soon having both those beautiful young cocks inside her.

Tom led Heather to the edge of the bed until she was standing directly in front of the boys. Tom stepped in close behind Heather and she could feel the full length of his huge cock pressing into her back. Tom had reached around and cupped Heather's breasts, offering them to the boys, who immediately began fondling them and then taking her now extremely sensitive nipples into their mouths, sucking them gently.

Heather could feel Tom kissing her neck again and whispering in her ear. "Now reach out and grab their cocks and stroke them with your hands."

As Heather did as she was instructed, Tom switched over to the other side of her neck and whispered in her other ear.

"Tonight, I'm going to be your director, so just do as I say," said Tom.

"Anything!" said Heather in a husky, lust filled voice as she looked back over her shoulder at Tom as he drove his tongue down her throat.

"Good," said Tom, kissing Heather's ear again. "I think the boys are desperately in need of some attention. I want you to suck both boys off, but don't let them cum in your mouth. Make sure you keep their cocks away from their bodies and your ponytail on the opposite side of your face from the mirrors next to you, so the cameras can catch the action," continued Tom as he continued to kiss Heather's neck and whisper in her ears.

"Try to work their cocks so they are ready to cum at the same time, and when you feel the cum pumping in their cocks, pull out, open your mouth and let both boys shoot their cum in your open mouth. Got it?" said Tom.

"Yes," said Heather as she looked back over her shoulder at Tom with building lust in her eyes and then quickly knelt on the floor and started sucking the boys off in a wild frenzy, sucking one, then the other and occasionally both at once.

Both boys were already amped up and it did not take much further encouragement from Heather before they both moaned loudly as the cum began to pulse through their cocks. Heather pulled back and sat on her haunches as she pumped the boy's cocks to completion with her hands. As the cum spewed into Heather's mouth she gulped it down as quickly as she could, trying to keep up. Cum was dribbling down both sides of her mouth now as the boys continued to unload.