The Product Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were done, Heather licked and sucked them clean and then wiped the cum on her face onto her fingers, sucking them clean as well.

Heather could feel Tom urging her to her feet as he gently pulled her ponytail. Tom pulled her back into his embrace and resumed fondling her breasts as he kissed and whispered in her ear. "Now move to the edge of the bed and get on your hands and knees. Look back over your shoulder at me and reach behind you with both hands, spreading your pussy lips apart, inviting me to take your pussy.

As Heather moved to the bed, the boys joined her and immediately laid down with their heads directly below her heaving breasts, sucking them into their mouths as they fondled them with their hands.

Tom was standing directly behind Heather now, pumping his cock back up as he approached her. Heather could see that Tom was fully and frighteningly erect now as she looked over her shoulder at him and spread her pussy apart with her trembling fingers.

Grabbing his cock with his right hand so that his hand did not obscure the cameras view of his enormous member, Tom gradually began to work his cock inside Heather's extremely wet pussy. Knowing the cameras were behind the mirrors Heather looked up wide-eyed as Tom's huge prick began to fill her pussy. With each thrust, Tom inched deeper into Heather's moistness.

At the same time, Heather was using her hands to urge both boys' cocks back to erection as Tom filled her pussy. Jim and John's cocks were fully erect again as Heather continued to stroke them and keep them at the ready.

Heather was breathing hard again as she struggled with the pain of her stretched pussy as Tom relentlessly drove deeper and deeper. Heather was moaning and trying to control her breathing, pain mixing with pleasure as Tom was now halfway in.

Tom was starting to stroke in and out now, driving his cock a little deeper into Heather's pussy with each stroke. Heather's moans were now mixed with screams as Tom's cock stretched Heather's pussy wider and wider.

Heather was on fire. Delirious with lust, just as she had been in the conference room on the table.

"Oh, fuck me baby. Fuck me with that huge cock. Oh yeah baby, give it to me. Fuck me hard. Oh yeah. Yeah!" cried out Heather.

Tom was almost all the way in now and as his pubic hair met Heather's and their flesh slapped against each other, he increased the tempo of his thrusts. He had grabbed the sides of Heather's ass with both his hands now and was driving his cock in harder and faster, using his hands to pull Heather's ass back to meet his thrusting cock.

"Oh God yes, oh baby fuck me hard. Deeper, deeper. Oh God yes. Yes! Give it all to me. Oh baby. Fuck me harder. Oh God. I'm going to cum. Oh, baby cum with me. Cum inside me with your huge cock. Oh baby. Fill me. Fill me!" shrieked Heather as she neared orgasm.

Tom was fucking Heather at a frantic pace and their flesh was slapping together loudly as he filled Heather's pussy. Heather's frenzied pleas had further aroused Tom and he was close.

With a few more strokes Tom could not hold back any longer. As he pulled out, he shot all over Heather's back. Tom reached up with both hands and massaged his cum into her flesh as Heather looked back at him, frustrated. He had finished before she did.

Heather's frustration was short-lived as Jim reversed his position in bed and Tom lifted Heather so she was now straddling Jim's cock. Heather was so close she was frantic to have Jim's cock, any cock, inside her. Grabbing it, she guided it in her pussy and immediately started to rock her ass back and forth trying to reach orgasm. Tom was bending over Heather now, continuing to massage his cum into her back and whispering in her ear. "OK baby, now it's your turn to cum. Eat his cock with your pussy. Shake that beautiful ass of yours. Cum for me baby, cum!"

She was so close as she rocked back and forth on Jim's cock with a slow and deliberate rhythm. Heather could feel John's tongue invading her ass and that was just too much. Heather came hard, screeching at the top of her voice as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

Jim pulled Heather's head down toward him as he kissed her hard, driving his tongue into the back of her mouth. He was fucking her hard and working toward his next orgasm.

Heather could feel someone behind her and briefly broke her kiss with Jim to look back at John as he was mounting her from behind. Heather was not sure what was going to happen next when Jim pulled out. Soon Heather could feed two cocks pressed against the lips to her pussy and slowly working their way in. Once they were several inches inside her, the boys began to thrust with alternating motions. Soon both boys were into the hilt and pistoning their cocks deep into Heather's pussy.

Heather was looking over at Tom now as Jim had changed his attention to Heather's breasts. Heather reached out and tugged Tom's cock toward her mouth. Tom put one foot up on the bed as he stood next to it. Tom began to slowly rock his hips as he grabbed the sides of Heather's head, methodically driving his cock down Heather's throat.

Completely aroused with the thrill of having three cocks inside her, Heather was pushing back hard against the boy's cocks. All four of them could feel the urgent need building in their bodies and the men became even further aroused as Heather's moans and squeals became even louder, eventually were replaced by grunts, then growls as Heather neared another orgasm.

As Heather's body began shaking and convulsing in the throes of orgasm all three men pulled out, rolling Heather over on her back as John knelt next to her head opposite Tom, who was standing next to the bed now. Jim was straddling her chest as all three men used their hands to finish themselves off as Heather replaced the missing cocks in her pussy with her own hands, continuing to bring herself off as well.

Heather was lying in bed wide-eyed with a look of all-consuming lust in her eyes as she opened her mouth wide, waiting for the jets of cum that would soon be filling her mouth. Heathers body continued to shudder as the orgasm continued to sweep over her body as she thrust her fingers faster and faster, into her wet and needy pussy.

Heather's lustful gaze shifted from man to man as she continued to get herself off with her busy fingers. Heather could see from the pained expressions on each of the men's faces that they were awfully close, and she stuck her tongue out to catch the first spurts of cum that beaded on her face.

All three men began cumming hard and they filled Heather's mouth to overflowing. Heather gulped the massive loads of cum down as quickly as she could, but she could not keep up as cum dribbled out of both corners of her mouth and down her cheeks. Heather's face was covered with the jets of cum that had missed their mark as her own orgasm started to recede.

Reaching down with her hands now, Heather scooted up in bed to a sitting position and grabbed each of the cocks as she licked them clean and sucked the last drops of cum out of each of them.

As Heather licked and sucked the boys' cocks, Tom retrieved three moist wash cloths from the top of the adjacent nightstand, tossing one to each of the boys. As Tom bent over and wiped the cum from Heather's eyes with the moist cloth he whispered in her ear, "Now crawl over to the center of the bed and kneel upright so we can clean you off."

Tom concentrated on cleaning Heather's face as the boys washed her chest and back, eventually making their way to her thighs, ass and pussy which was drenched in her pussy juice. All the while, Heather had each of the boys' cocks in her hands, stroking them and willing them back to erection.

For the first time Heather could see herself on the plasma monitor on the opposite wall as she was finally faced in that direction. Heather was exhilarated at the site of the three men tending to her needy body.

As she watched on the screen now, Tom laid back in the center of the bed, stroking his cock back to readiness. Having tossed the towels aside, the boys had Heather by the arms, signaling, urging her to straddle Tom's chest.

Heather was looking up at the screen now and she could see her breasts heaving and her body shuddering, as she lowered her pussy on to Tom's massive cock again. Keeping her eyes on the monitor, Heather watched herself on the screen as she slowly moved her ass up and down as Tom's cock disappeared into her pussy. Heather could see her rock-hard nipples and her stomach muscles contorting as she impaled herself on the massive penis.

Watching herself on the screen added a whole new level of excitement for Heather. She could not believe her eyes when the last two inches of Tom's cock disappeared inside her and their pubic hair was rubbing together. Heather leaned forward now and reached out for Tom's hands as they intertwined their fingers together as they synchronized the motion, as their asses thrust toward each other.

Heather leaned farther forward and she could see her breasts flopping against Tom's chest. Her face was close to Tom's now as he whispered to her yet again, "Are you ready baby? Are you ready to lose your virginity?"

Tom could feel Heather's body shudder and begin to shake as the meaning of Tom's words registered with her. Heather was looking Tom directly in the eyes now with a combination of lust and anxiety as she nervously shook her head yes. As she did so Tom looked at John and nodded to him.

Heather returned her gaze to the camera and nervously watched as the boys moved in close behind her. John was directly behind her and Jim was to the side, on the opposite side from the camera. Heather watched as Jim reached out and spread her ass cheeks far apart. Heather could see the wide-eyed look on her face as John laid the head of his cock right over her asshole and slowly rubbed it back and forth, coating it with some of the oozing lubricant from her ass.

Heather and Tom were no longer rocking back and forth. Heather could still feel Tom's huge cock pulsing inside her, but Heather was frozen, waiting for what was coming next.

"Just breathe deeply baby," said Tom soothingly, as the head of John's cock slowly penetrated Heather's ass.

"Oh my God, it hurts, it hurts," Heather cried out as she gripped Tom's hands more tightly. She was breathing deeply alright, Heather thought to herself, as she watched herself in the mirror. She was downright hyper-ventilating as she watched her chest heave and her breasts swell, as John continued to slowly push his cock deeper and deeper into her ass.

Heather was squealing in pain now as John was halfway in. Jim was grasping each of Heather's ass cheeks firmly in each hand, squeezing them hard each time she tried to tense her ass muscles as he continued to spread her wide.

John was now beginning to stroke his cock in and out of Heather's virgin ass, driving slightly deeper with each thrust. The muscles in Heather's ass cheeks were spasming uncontrollably now as Jim shifted his attention to her neck and breasts, massaging them tenderly as John drove deeper and deeper into the tight virgin ass that was pressing hard against his cock.

"Oh God, it hurts, it hurts," cried Heather as John relentlessly drilled his way into her ass. As Heather watched wide-eyed on the screen, she could see that John was now all the way in, up to the hilt. Heather also noticed that the sharp pain was beginning to be replaced by a warm, full feeling.

As John began to rhythmically ream her ass, Heather could feel Tom start to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy again and this sent a new jolt of excitement through Heather. As the men established a seesawing, in and out rhythm, Heather became crazed with lust.

"Oh God, it hurts, oh God it hurts, oh yes, oh God, it hurts so good. Oh God, fuck me hard. Oh yes, yes, fuck my virgin ass. Harder! Harder! Fuck my ass! Fuck my pussy! Oh God! Ream me! Ream me! Oh Jesus, it hurts so good! Oh yes, yes, fuck my slut ass. Harder! Harder! Fuck my slut whore ass!" bellowed Heather before her cries of lust gradually became incoherent, eventually becoming unintelligible animal sounds as the men pounded into her ass and pussy.

Heather could see the crazed and lustful look in her own eyes as she continued to be entranced by the image on the screen. She didn't notice when Tom clicked the button on the remote that he had hidden under the pillow next to him and the image on the screen shifted to the camera directly overhead and then to the one on the opposite wall that showed Tom and John's balls slapping against her pussy with their alternating thrusts.

Camera after camera came onto the screen as Heather watched herself being fucked from every angle. One orgasm after another swept over Heather as the two cocks continued their relentless assault on her ass and pussy. When John was ready to shoot his load, Jim replaced him in her ass as John moved to the front of Heather and thrust his cock in her mouth just as he began to cum. With only one cock to deal with in her mouth this time, Heather easily swallowed every drop and licked and sucked John clean.

Next Jim was ready and Heather licked and sucked him clean too. Finally, Tom was ready and as he pushed down on Heather's shoulders, she knew what to do as she shimmied down the bed and sucked the head of Tom's huge cock into her mouth, milking it until it was dry. As she did so, the boys had moved behind her and were finger fucking her ass and pussy as she continued to cum again and again as the boys finished her off with their hands.

As Tom lay back spent and breathing hard, Heather rolled over on her side between his legs, letting her head rest next to the base of his cock. John continued to finger fuck Heather from behind with one hand, as he kneaded and stroked her breasts with the other.

Jim had now moved down on the bed next to Heather's pussy and was sucking her clit and licking her pussy passionately as Heather shifted her free leg to give Jim better access.

Heather was aroused again as the boys continued to thrust their fingers and tongues into her ass and pussy. Heather's ass was tightening around John's thrusting fingers now as she rocked her pussy back and forth, helping Jim find her sweet spot.

As the boys continued to bring Heather closer to yet another orgasm, she was stroking Tom's cock with one hand and finger fucking his ass with the other. Heather was also licking and sucking Tom's balls as she could feel Tom's cock begin to grow again.

Tom stroked the side of Heather's face gently and then raised himself up on his elbows. As he looked at John, John knew that it was time to move on to the final pairings they had discussed in the cafeteria earlier. Removing his fingers from Heather's ass, he tapped his brother Jim on the shoulder. As Jim looked up, he also knew what was next.

As the boys lifted and urged Heather back into a kneeling position, Tom sat all the way up and grasped her breasts tightly as he kissed her hard. Licking her neck once again, Tom whispered into her ear, "Now it is time for the finale, so climb on John's cock for me. Will you do that?" asked Tom as he looked Heather straight in the eye.

Heather nodded yes as her head shook nervously. As she moved to straddle John, she looked up at the screen again and watched herself as she easily made John's cock disappear into her pussy. Heather could see Jim behind her now as he easily drove his cock all the way into her stretched ass.

As the boys pounded away on her ass and pussy, Heather became more and more aroused as she watched herself on the large screen. When Jim pulled out, she could see that Tom moved in to replace him in her ass with his humongous cock. Looking at the screen, Heather could see Jim now as he moved toward her head from the corner of the screen. Heather reached up and grabbed his cock and began sucking it vigorously as she could feel Tom slapping his huge prick against her asshole as he pumped it back to its full proportions.

Heather was full of apprehension, as she watched the screen, continuing to suck Jim passionately. Heather breathed in deeply as she saw that Tom was about to penetrate her. Heather released Jim's cock from her mouth momentarily as she screamed at the top of her voice, like someone who was being killed or about to be eaten alive by a wild beast. Tom pushed the head of his cock into her quivering and ever stretching ass.

Her body was shaking hard, as Heather watched herself on the screen. She could see her breasts heaving as Tom's cock disappeared inch by inch into her gapping ass. Heather could also see her taunt stomach muscles as she struggled with the pain as Tom drove deeper and deeper into her ass. Oh my God, she thought, could she take it all.

Tom was finally halfway in and he could feel Heather's ass quivering around his cock. He had done this many times before and he knew that now was the time to wait, to let her ass get used to the size of his cock, before he finished penetrating the deepest recesses of her virgin ass.

When Tom finally felt Heather tightening her ass muscles around his cock, he knew it was time to resume his assault. Taking short slow strokes at first, Tom gradually began to push his cock deeper into Heather's now more compliant ass. With each thrust Heather whimpered and whined, occasionally releasing Jim's cock from her mouth as she cried out.

Relentlessly, Tom pushed more and more of his huge cock up Heather's ass until there was only a couple of inches left. Now Tom increased the speed of his thrusts and Heather cried out hysterically as her breasts heaved, ass quivered and her stomach muscles contracted again and again as Tom's cock was finally in all the way up to the hilt and his flesh was slapping loudly against Heather's ass.

John began to thrust his cock into Heather's pussy again as he and Tom alternated their strokes, as they jointly assaulted Heather's dual orifices. Heather was no longer sucking Jim but had one of her arms wrapped tightly around his back as she held her face tight against his taunt stomach as she jerked him off with her other hand.

Heather was someplace beyond arousal now as warm feelings of pleasure coursed through her body. She had never felt so warm or full in her life. In her wildest fantasy she never dreamed that cock could feel so good or fill her so fully.

"Oh God Tom, fuck my ass. Fuck my ass hard. Fill me with your big beautiful cock. Oh Jesus, yes, yes! Fuck your slut whore. Oh God yes! I'm your slut whore! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God! Oh God! I'm going to cum. Oh Jesus! Cum inside me Tom, cum in my ass, cum deep in my ass. Oh God, Yes! Cum deep in my slut whore ass! Oh please, yes! Yes! Yes!" pleaded Heather until she could feel the cum pulsing through Tom and John's cocks inside her.

Heather quickly stuck Jim's cock back in her mouth now and sucked it all the way down her throat in one smooth motion as she could feel Jim's cock pulse and then explode. As wave after wave of cum filled all three of her holes, their four bodies all violently shuddered with intense orgasms.

-----

"Jesus, that was intense," said Daniele to no one in particular, as she looked up at the screen. "That girl has some stamina, not to mention a libido that is off the charts."

Both she and Lisa were laying with their heads resting on Richard's lower stomach and thigh as Danielle fondled and licked Richard's erect penis and Lisa kissed and sucked his balls.

All three had taken a break from their own love making to check in on the action back in the boys' suite.

Danielle could tell that the action had thoroughly aroused Richard and that he was about to cum as his cock began to pulse in her hand. Lisa could sense it too, as Richard's balls swelled in her mouth.

"So, what did you think of the action Richard," asked Danielle nonchalantly as suddenly she drove her finger deep into Richard's ass startling him and causing him to cum hard as he cried out.