The Product Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle sucked down the first couple jets of Richard's cum and then let Lisa finish the rest as their mouths meet briefly on the head of Richard's cock before it disappeared down Lisa's throat.

Danielle shimmied up in bed to put her head on Richard's shoulder as she stroked his chest.

"Well, I guess we know what you think," said Danielle playfully as she pinched Richard's nipple.

Lisa moved up and rested her head on Richard's other shoulder, after kissing Danielle and driving her tongue deep into her mouth as she shared the last few drops of Richard's cum. They were just as exhausted as the three men and woman on the screen on the far wall who had now slumped back on the bed, breathing hard after their intense and exhausting session together.

Danielle, Lisa and Richard had explored every combination possible in their Ménage à Trois and had cum again and again until they had exhausted themselves as well. That is why they had decided to take a break and see what was going on with Jana's sons.

And now, Richard and Lisa quickly fell asleep as Danielle lay there thinking about what she had to do tomorrow. As Danielle kept an eye on the screen on the far wall, she noticed that Heather had gotten up and padded off to the bathroom. Switching to the camera there, Danielle could see that Heather was going to take a shower and rinse away the sweat that covered her body and the cum that was dripping from her pussy and ass.

As Heather stood in the open shower, she washed her hair, leaving the shampoo in, to set and break down the oil and sweat that permeated her honey colored locks. As Heather soaped herself, she spent a lot of time on her breasts and abused nipples, soaping and kneading them at the same time.

Grabbing the wand from its receptacle, Heather rinsed her hair thoroughly and began to wash the soap from her body, eventually pausing between her legs as she spread them wider, grabbing the shower pipe overhead to steady herself as she let the pulsing water massage her aching clit.

Danielle stirred and sat up in bed on one elbow as Richard and Lisa continued to sleep next to her. Danielle stared intently at the screen as the honey blonde woman with freckled skin and athletic body brought the wand closer and closer to her pussy, her orgasm once again making her stomach muscles contract and her ass sway wildly as the waves of pleasure washed over her and the pulsing warm water made her cum again and again as she clutched the pipe overhead.

The realization hit Danielle like a bolt of lightning and she now understood what had attracted her immediately to Heather in the first place. The blonde hair, the freckled skin, the girl next door appearance, the height, the athletic body, the Nordic good looks...it was obvious.

Danielle smiled to herself as she began to revise her plans for tomorrow in her mind. It should be an interesting day, though Danielle to herself, as she again rested her head on Richard's shoulder and fell into her own deep sleep.