The Product Ch. 32

Story Info
Virgin Rebekah shaken seeing slut mother whoring on video.
9k words
4.6
4.1k
3
0

Part 32 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

Richard decided to leave the office immediately after he got off the phone with Rebekah's head mistress and avoid the late afternoon traffic on the way to the high desert. Heading straight east on the 134 freeway, Richard crossed over to the 210 when he got to Pasadena and it was smooth sailing all the way out to the 15 in Rialto. Richard was making good time as he crested the Cajon Pass and dropped down into Hesperia. He was only minutes from the school now.

Richard knew he had the head mistress handled. Now his only concern was how Rebekah would react to the news and then how he would handle her after that. Richard's entire plan was predicated on controlling Rebekah and being able to motivate and manipulate her into doing what he and Deirdre wanted.

Everything he and Deirdre had schemed and planned over the last two years was on the line now and it was up to him to play this just right. Richard was feeling the pressure as he pulled up to the guard gate at the school.

As Richard parked in front of the administration building, we could see Rebekah across the quad. She had her back to him and was hugging the two girls standing in front of her. Like Rebekah, they were lean, tall, and blonde, with hair down to their backsides. All three were dressed in the same plain white smocks that hung down to their mid-calves.

There were two suitcases standing next to Rebekah as well as a computer bag. She also had a backpack slung over her shoulder. That is a good sign, Richard thought to himself. The girls were obviously saying their tearful goodbyes, Richard concluded, as he entered the admin building.

Richard announced himself to the receptionist and was ushered directly into the head mistress' office. As he walked through the door, Richard was stunned as he made eye contact with the head mistress. She was not anything like he imagined. She was much younger that he envisioned on the phone. She had piercing blue eyes and her lustrous black hair cascaded over her ample breasts and down to her flat stomach and her nicely rounded backside. The scarf that covered her head did little to hide her beauty.

The head mistress smiled to herself as she watched Richard mentally undressing her and was amused when he caught himself and belatedly made eye contact with her, looking somewhat embarrassed.

"Good afternoon Mr. Saunders. I am Lilith Slaaf-Handelen, the head mistress. I want to thank you for how prompt and accommodating you have been in addressing this issue," said the head mistress in a more gracious tone of voice than she had exhibited on the phone.

She can afford to be gracious, Richard thought to himself, since she was getting what she wanted.

"I'm so pleased to meet you. I just wish it could have been under more pleasant circumstances," replied Richard gallantly, or so he hoped, wanting to maintain the charade.

"Please have a seat," said Lilith. "Rebekah should be along momentarily. In the meantime, perhaps we could review the paperwork we discussed."

"Yes, of course," said Richard as he opened his briefcase and handed the head mistress the legal folder containing his power of attorney and the document appointing him as Rebekah's temporary guardian.

After reviewing the documents, the head mistress looked up and smiled at Richard, who she could tell, was wondering what she looked like under the white smock.

"Everything appears in order. I hope Rebekah's mother is able to resolve her financial issues soon," said the head mistress Lilith. "I'd be disappointed if Rebekah were unable to return to school and graduate with the rest of her class. She is such a fine student."

"I'm sure there is nothing that would please both Rebekah and her mother more," replied Richard.

"We offered Rebekah an opportunity to accept a scholarship to cover her tuition and board for the remainder of the year, but she has her heart set on attending college next year," continued the head mistress Lilith. "Of course, a scholarship would require that Rebekah agree to go on a mission for at least a year after graduation, and that would interfere with her college plans."

"That was very generous of..." Richard started to say, as Rebekah knocked at the door.

"Please come in," said Lilith in her best head mistress voice as Rebekah opened the door and kissed her two friends goodbye one last time.

Richard stood and shook Rebekah's hand, saying hello. Rebekah said hello as well, but never made eye contact as she stood demurely with her eyes downcast.

"Rebekah, you are forgetting your manners," said Lilith pointedly. "Please greet Mr. Saunders properly and smile at him and tell him how pleased you are to see him."

Looking up with sad eyes, Rebekah smiled weakly at Richard and said, "Good afternoon Mr. Saunders, it is so nice to see you again. I'm sorry if I was rude. I truly apologize for being so impolite."

"That's quit all right Rebekah, no apology necessary. I know how sad you must be, having to leave your friends...even if it is only for a short time," said Richard with all the sympathy he could muster.

"Rebekah," said Lilith, "as I told you earlier, Mr. Saunders is now your legal guardian, in your mother's absence, and has agreed to care for you until your mother is able to return and resolve her financial difficulties."

"Yes mistress," Rebekah replied meekly.

"This will be the first time you have lived away from school in a very long time, so you must remember what we have taught you," admonished Lilith. "Mr. Saunders will be the master of your new home and you must fulfill your obligations to him as you have been taught. Do you understand young lady?"

"Yes mistress," gushed Rebekah, her voice suddenly anxious with emotion.

"Remember, if you change your mind, the scholarship is always available to you. Provided, of course, that your mother or Mr. Saunders are in agreement," said Lilith as she got up and opened the door.

Richard picked up Rebekah's suitcases as Rebekah retrieved her computer bag and backpack. They walked through the door following the head mistress.

Lilith continued to speak as they walked outside, "I'm sure your friends Bilhan and Hagar would enjoy having you join them on their mission after graduation. Wouldn't you girls?"

"Yes mistress," responded both girls as they smiled at Rebekah and kissed and hugged her goodbye again.

As they did so, Richard took a long close look at them and Rebekah. The three girls looked like they could be sisters and as the late afternoon sun washed through the window, Richard noticed for the first time that all three girls were completely naked beneath their white robes.

The head mistress was watching Richard closely as he appraised the three girls with his eyes. As the three girls moved ahead, hand in hand, toward the door, Lilith stepped forward directly in the path of the sunlight that was streaming through the window.

Lilith's own smock became transparent in the bright sunlight. As Lilith met Richards gaze she smiled as his eyes took in her well-proportioned breasts, her perky nipples, and her pert, well-formed ass. As she turned, she made sure he got a good look at her flat stomach and neatly trimmed pussy.

"It was so nice to see you," said Lilith smiling.

As Richard made eye contact again, he returned Lilith's smile and said, "And it was so nice to see you as well. I hope to see you again, but under more pleasant circumstances."

"I would enjoy that as well," said Lilith stepping forward as Richard attempted to shake her hand. Lilith instead took Richard's hand in both of hers and moved in even closer, drawing the back of his hand to her breast.

"Please take care of our little girl," said Lilith, as she looked Richard directly in the eye, making sure he could feel her erect nipple through the light cotton cloth.

"I promise you I will," said Richard as Lilith released his hand. Lilith made no effort to move as Richard allowed his hand and the back of his fingers to stroke her nipple as he lowered his hand, continuing to look her in the eye as she smiled back.

As Richard moved off toward the door, he looked back and smiled and nodded at Lilith one last time. The sun had moved slightly lower in the sky and was shining even more brightly through the window. Lilith was virtually naked now as the light made her cloth robe practically disappear.

Wow, Richard thought to himself. Lilith had missed her calling. She would give any of the girls back at the studio a run for their money, he decided, as he walked quickly to the car.

Pressing the button on his car key, the trunk popped open and he put Rebekah's bags inside before taking her computer bag and backpack and placing them inside as well, closing the trunk firmly.

Richard opened the passenger door for Rebekah, and she got inside after kissing the two girls goodbye one last time.

"Thank you for coming to say goodbye to Rebekah. I know how much it means to her. Thank you for being such good friends," said Richard to the two girls as pleasantly as possible, before getting in the car and heading down the driveway toward the guard gate.

"What were the two young ladies' names?" Richard asked Rebekah, wanting to initiate a conversation.

"Bilhan and Hagar," replied Rebekah as she sat tensely in the seat, next to the stranger she had met only once. This was the first time she had ever been alone with a man.

"Those are unusual name," said Richard, trying to keep the conversation going.

"Yes, those are their new names. They took them when they agreed to go on mission for Mistress Lilith," said Rebekah.

"Do many of the girls go on mission?" asked Richard, his interest peeked.

"Only a few each year. Most of them are like me. Girls whose families can't afford to pay their tuition." replied Rebekah.

"Where do the girls go on mission?" asked Richard.

"Some go to the Middle East, some to Africa, other go to South American. Wherever God needs them most," answered Rebekah.

"How long do they stay away on mission?" asked Richard as he was running out of questions.

"I guess a year or two. I don't really know. I've never talked to any of the girls after they return," concluded Rebekah. "I think they go to college after that, I suppose."

"That's interesting," said Richard, looking over at Rebekah, whose discomfort was palpable.

"May I ask a question, Mr. Saunders...I mean Richard?" said Rebekah as she smiled at him weakly.

"Of course," said Richard warmly.

"Where are we going?" asked Rebekah.

"Right Now?" said Richard. "We are going to your mother's house. I think we should check to see if she left any notes or anything that would explain why she hasn't contacted us. I guess you haven't heard from her either?"

"No," said Rebekah sadly. "Have you heard back from the Mexican police yet?"

"Not yet, they were to get back to me this afternoon, before we get back to LA," responded Richard.

"We're going to LA?" asked Rebekah, sounding concerned.

"Yes," said Richard, surprised. "Didn't Lilith tell you? Until we can resolve your mother's financial arrangements with the school, or she returns from Mexico, my wife has agreed to let you stay with us at our home in Encino. Is that all right with you?"

"I guess," said Rebekah, apprehensively. "Why can't I stay at my mother's house?"

"I don't think it would be safe for you to stay in such a desolate location by yourself. I just would not feel comfortable with that. I drove you mother home after dinner the night we first met and she had some strange visitors while I was there," said Richard. "We can talk about it some more after we get to your mother's house. I have a lot to go over with you before we head home. My wife Danielle is really looking forward to meeting you."

"I'll enjoy meeting her too," said Rebekah, remembering to be polite.

Looking over at Rebekah, Richard could see the apprehension and concern in her face.

"Rebekah, I just want you to know that Danielle and I really look forward to having you as our guest and we want to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible," said Richard, laying it on. "We really hope you will enjoy and be comfortable in our home. You seem like such a nice young lady, we're so glad to have you in our home."

"Thank you, Richard," said Rebekah, warming up. "I wouldn't want you to think that I am ungrateful for the hospitality you are extending to me. I...I just don't want to be a bother. I don't want to impose upon you and your family."

"Nonsense, as I said, Danielle and I are looking forward to it," said Richard warmly as he reached over and patted Rebekah on the thigh.

Startled, Rebekah shuddered at the feeling of a man's hand on her thigh and clasped her legs tightly together.

Richard pretended not to notice, thinking to himself that this delicious looking little apple hadn't fallen far from the tree either, as they sped down the desolate road toward her mother Deborah's house and fuck pad.

-----

Jana had watched transfixed as her sons slowly approached her mirror image, as she was projected on the screen. As if by magic, she watched herself in her drab dress. The very image of the preacher's wife she had been. She was plain Jane again, with her long curly blonde hair.

As Jana watched herself hugging and kissing her sons passionately and lustfully, reaching out and disrobing each of them and they her. All three of them urgently, lustfully, groped each other's bodies with their roving hands.

Jane's hands grabbed and kneaded her son's cocks, and so to, did Jana's hands find Todd and Paul. As the boys explored Jane's heaving body, so to, did Todd and Paul caress and knead Jana's hot flesh as well.

They were all watching each other, with Todd and Paul mimicking the boys and Heather, trying to mirror Jana's movements. The more they watched and mirrored each other's actions and movements, the more aroused they all became. Eventually, John and Todd carried the two women to the beds, laying them down facing their respective cameras.

For the next hour, the four men took the two women in every possible way. Not in a frenzied mashing of flesh, but slowly, rhythmically, lovingly. Deirdre was amazed to watch the difference in the way the boys were fucking Heather this time. In fact, Deirdre concluded, they were not fucking her at all...they were making love to her. Deirdre smiled at the thought as she looked at her watch.

Deirdre leaned over to Lisa who was standing next to her watching the spectacle and whispered in her ear, "I have to head upstairs now. Can you follow me up in about 20 minutes? I have a surprise for you."

"You're just full of surprises, aren't you?" said Lisa playfully, as she whispered back into Deirdre's ear, giving it a kiss and a lick.

-----

Hank was already sitting in Deirdre's outer office as she opened the door and walked in. "Good afternoon, I'm sorry to keep you waiting Hank. Let me introduce myself, I'm Deirdre."

"Pleased to meet you Deirdre. Lisa has had such nice things to say about you," replied Hank as Deirdre motioned toward the door to her office. "Please have a seat and I'll be right with you. I'm glad you could join us today."

As Hank took a seat across from Deirdre's desk she talked quietly to her assistant. "When Lisa shows up, have her wait here in the outer office and buzz me."

As her assistant nodded yes, Deirdre continued, "Are Maurice and his guys here yet?"

"Yes, they are already in the playroom, as you requested," answered Deirdre's assistant."

"Thank you, Melicent. It looks like we are all set," said Deirdre as she walked into her office, closing the door behind her.

"Well Hank, it is so nice to finally get to meet you," said Deirdre as she sat down behind her desk. "We've been so pleased with Lisa's work so far, I wanted to reward both of you with something I thought you would both enjoy. Lisa tells me you like to watch."

"Watch?" asked Hank, not sure what Deirdre was getting at.

"You know, watch. Like you did the other night, on your computer from home," said Deirdre. "When Lisa was with Tom, Kieran and Richard."

"Oh yeah, watch! Yes, I do," said Hank, somewhat embarrassed.

"Good, then you should enjoy this. I know Lisa will. She loves to have an audience, but I'm sure you know that." said Deirdre.

"Yeah," said Hank, not really comfortable talking about his or Lisa's peccadilloes.

Deirdre could see the light flashing on her phone, so she knew that Lisa was waiting in the outer office. "OK then, Hank. Come with me but promise to be quiet as a church mouse."

Deirdre took Hank's hand as he stood up and led him to the door to the adjoining playroom. Deirdre stopped briefly as they reached the door and grabbed the black scarf she had left hanging from the handle.

"Now let me put this on you and you be very quiet. I'll be back in just a few minutes and remove this and reveal your surprise. OK?" said Deirdre.

"Sure, I guess," said Hank, not sure what was going to happen next.

After Deirdre had walked Hank into the room and sat him in a chair in a darkened corner of the room, Deirdre smiled at Maurice and his two friends as they looked up from the bed where they were lounging, naked and ready to go.

Deirdre fetched Lisa from the outer office, closing the door behind her again.

"I have a little surprise for you. Just think of it as my way of saying thank you for all your efforts thus far," said Deirdre as she slowly unbuttoned Lisa's blouse and unzipped her skirt, letting them fall to the floor."

Kissing Lisa on the lips and briefly fondling he breasts, Deirdre took Lisa by the hand and led her toward the playroom.

"OK then," whispered Deirdre, "no one talks or says a word. It is just so much more erotic that way."

As Deirdre led Lisa through the door, she immediately saw the three black studs lounging on the circular bed, stroking their giant cocks to erection. Lisa was wide eyed as she looked at Deirdre who smiled back to her.

Releasing Lisa's hand, Lisa walked hesitantly toward the bed. She had never seen cocks as big as these, much less three of them. Lisa was more and more apprehensive as she approached the bed and realized that she would soon have not one, but all three of these monsters, inside her, filling her, stretching her mouth, pussy and ass beyond anything she had experience before.

As Lisa continued to slowly approach the bed, her legs were feeling weak as she anticipated what was about to happen to her. At the same time, Deirdre had crossed the room and had removed the blindfold from Hank, who sat quietly and invisibly in the darkened corner of the room. Deirdre was standing behind Hank as she leaned over and whispered to him.

"Remember, don't make a sound. Just watch and enjoy," said Deirdre, softly kissing Hank's ear and letting her hands rest on his shoulders.

Lisa timidly sat on the edge of the bed, making constant nervous eye contact with each of the black giants who surrounded her as she scooted backward toward the center of the bed. Slowly laying back and surrendering her body in a spread-eagle position, the three giants moved in closer, as their massive cocks hung directly over Lisa's head, like three daggers.

Lisa arched her back as one of the men slipped a large pillow under her ass, causing her body to tilt backward as the largest of the three cocks pressed against her lips, demanding entry into her warm, wet mouth. Lisa grabbed the cocks of the men who were on either side of her and began to stroke them from top to bottom with her long trembling fingers as she struggled to suck the massive cock head into her mouth.