The Product Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck was going on?" Richard said loud enough to be heard, before toning down his voice.

"Is she out of her fucking mind?" said Richard, under his breath again. What happens when they start comparing notes? This could turn to shit! Richard imagined several potential scenarios, none of them good.

As Richard's blood pressure continued to rise, he heard, then saw, Rebekah coming down the hallway. Richard quickly closed the remote connection to the computer in his office. "Did you get some rest?" asked Richard, already knowing the truth.

"No, not much. I guess I'm just too worried," said Rebekah as she walked across the living room in the direction of the front door.

"Where are you going?" asked Richard as she neared the front door.

"To get my backpack out of the trunk," replied Rebekah.

"You'll need the keys," reminded Richard.

"Oh, yeah!" said Rebekah, flustered, as she turned and took the keys from Richard.

As Rebekah headed back toward the front door Richard asked, "Do you have a change of clothes in your backpack?"

"No. Why?" asked Rebekah.

"Oh, you'll probably want to change. There must have been a wet spot on your bed," said Richard. "There's probably a hole in the roof. It rained the other day.

As Richard was talking, Rebekah pulled on her white smock and could see the huge wet spot on the back where she had been sitting, in front of the TV.

"Yeah, I guess you are right," said Rebekah nervously in a soft voice as her face turned beet red. Clutching her smock close to her, Rebekah rushed through the door to the car.

Laughing quietly, Richard thought to himself whimsically that he was a bad influence on Rebekah, letting her watch hardcore porn instead of getting her rest. What was he thinking!

As Rebekah rushed back through the door, clutching the back pack in one hand and hiding the back of her smock from Richard with the other, she disappeared down the hallway and then closed the door to her bedroom, more precisely, the fuck pad, behind her loudly.

Richard quietly made his way to Deborah's room and closed the door behind him, using his cell phone again to find his way to the closet. As he peeked through the hole, Rebekah was already pulling her smock over her head, revealing her nubile young body. Rebekah's alabaster body was radiant under the black light. Richard could not think how much she must look like a young Jane.

Rebekah pulled the clothes she had stuffed in her backpack out and slipped another smock over her head. Jesus, thought Richard! Didn't she have anything else in her wardrobe?

Next, Rebekah stuffed all the DVD's and photos lying on the bed into the backpack as well as the one from the tray in the TV. Sensing Rebekah was about to exit the room, Richard quickly exited the bedroom, quietly closing the door behind him and moving down the hallway toward the bathroom as Rebekah came through the door and bumped into him, quickly closing the door behind her.

"What are you doing?" asked Rebekah, nervously.

"I'm just going to wash up before we leave," said Richard, pointing toward the bathroom.

"Oh, OK," said Rebekah, trying to calm herself. "I'll be waiting in the dining room."

"OK, I'll be right along," said Richard calmly.

When Richard got back to the dining room, Rebekah was going through the bills and mail on the table.

"It looks like your mother was way behind on her bills," said Richard as he approached.

"Yes," said Rebekah. "I never realized what she did...how far behind she was on her bills. She always made it sound like everything was OK."

"She really loves you Rebekah. She works awfully hard to see that you could stay in school and get a good education. She was holding it together really well until your uncle was arrested," said Richard, "and then things just started to become unraveled."

"You know what she did then?" asked Rebekah.

"Yes. She was not proud of it. A lot of women pole dance in men's clubs. It isn't anything to be disgraced about. Some girls, good girls, do it to pay their way through college," said Richard. "I went to college with one of those girls and she was as good and smart and wonderful as anyone you will ever meet."

Rebekah realized that Richard did not know what she was really talking about, but then, she did not know about the pole dancing either. Rebekah decided it was best to leave it that way. She had the DVDs now and Richard had not been inside the room.

It was after six now and Rebekah hurriedly gathered her things together, stuffing her mother's bills and mail into an empty shopping bag from the kitchen as Richard packed up her laptop and they made their way to the car for the trip to LA.

-----

Deirdre bolted straight up in bed. How long had she been asleep, she wondered as her mind raced. As she looked down at herself and Lisa next to her, they were a mess. Deirdre quickly got up and hurried to the adjoining bathroom to shower and dress. Once she was through, she would wake Lisa, after letting her sleep a little longer.

Fully dressed now, Deirdre was back in the playroom and kissed Lisa gently on the forehead as she gently pinched Lisa's luscious brown nipple waking her. As Lisa looked up at Deirdre, smiling contentedly, she asked, "How long were we asleep?"

"Too long. We need to get a move on. I've already showered, it's your turn," said Deirdre.

"And then what?" yawned Lisa.

"Then we are going home," said Deirdre. "After we check in with everyone to make sure nothing went amiss while we were cavorting."

"Fine, but where is home for me now?" asked Lisa, seriously.

Deirdre had been getting up to go to her office, but Lisa's last question stopped her dead in her tracks. Now she remembered what had happened with Hank.

"We are going home together...to our home," said Deirdre, as she sat back down on the bed and kissed Lisa gently on the lips, softly squeezing her breast and sliding her tongue into Lisa's mouth to give her a long, wet kiss.

"Our home?" asked Lisa questioningly.

"Our home?" said Deirdre unambiguously. "I want you to be with us, with me. It just feels so right. I haven't felt as close to another woman since..." Deirdre's voice suddenly trailed off.

"Since your sister?" said Lisa, not so much a question as a coda to Deirdre's unfinished thought.

"Yes," said Deirdre softly, in a low voice.

"I understand," said Lisa.

"Understand what?" said Deirdre, somewhat confused.

"I understand that you have feelings for me, just like I have feelings for you," said Lisa earnestly. "I could feel it right away and I sense that you did too,"

Lisa was taking a chance and forthrightly laying her cards on the table and risking getting shot down and hurt.

Deirdre looked at Lisa long and hard, not saying anything. Finally, tears began to form in Deirdre's eyes and streamed down her cheeks.

"Yes, you're right," said Deirdre as she leaned forward again embracing Lisa warmly and pulling her close to her. Finally, Deirdre slowly broke the embrace and kissed Lisa lightly again on the forehead.

"Shower!" said Deirdre firmly. Reticent to try and put into words the emotions that were coursing through her mind and body.

"Shower!" said Lisa affirmatively as she sat up in bed and moved off toward the bathroom as Deirdre headed in the opposite direction toward her office.

As Deirdre sat down at her desk she immediately went to the webcams, to see what the mice had been up to while the cat was napping. The boys were in their suite and they were looking right into the camera from the edge of their bed. Deirdre smiled. Without turning up the volume, she knew who they were talking to.

Next Deirdre switched to the webcam in the playroom at the ranch and sure enough, Jana was talking directly into the lens with a broad smile on her face that said mother, rather than sultry temptress. Deirdre thought it odd that mother and sons would be sitting in front of webcams, casually talking to each other stark naked...but that was their brave new world.

Pleased, thus far, with how things had gone during her unexpectedly long nap, Deirdre switched to the camera in the suite down the hall from the boys and sure enough, Heather couldn't get enough, and was being well looked after by Maurice and his friends. Deirdre smiled and shook her head.

The boys must have gotten their second wind, because they were tuckered out when she and Lisa got through with them. Heather must have run into them in the hallway as they were on their way out and then, she guessed, nature took its course. Deirdre could not believe Heather's stamina. She could give Jana a run for her money in that department.

As a matter of fact, Deirdre could not believe how much alike they were and how much they looked alike. Same body type, similar faced and bone structure, the same beautifully healthy freckled skin that gave them that wholesome girl next door appearance. Thinking about it, Deirdre could not believe how much Heather had looked like the old Jane today.

As Deirdre continued to ponder the similarities, she began to wonder how Heather would look as the new Jana. Deirdre suddenly remembered that she had made arrangements with Dr. Contreras for a new patient tomorrow. Originally Deirdre had planned on sending Lisa for some work with the good doctor, but she had other plans for Lisa now.

Looking up at the screen, Deirdre knew that Heather would be a better candidate for a little pussy tightening after taking on Tom, Maurice, and company and the DPing from the boys the last two day. Deirdre made a note to call the good doctor first thing in the morning regarding the change in plans. If all went well, Heather would be transformed into Jana 2.0 by the end of the week, provided she could talk Heather into it.

"Good God!" said Lisa as she came through the door from the playroom and looked at the action on Deirdre's monitor. "That girl just can't get enough. I thought we wore those three studs out ourselves."

"I thought so too. Apparently not," replied Deirdre. "They look like they are going to be going all night."

"Better her than me," said Lisa, amused. "I can barely sit down as it is. I'll be walking bow legged for a couple of days."

"Me too," said Deirdre laughing. "Shame on you for pulling me into that."

"Me!" replied Lisa indignantly. "That was your idea of a big surprise...remember?"

"Well, they were big, weren't they?" said Deirdre laughing as she switched the computer off and they made their way to the parking structure and the car for the ride home...to their home.