The Product Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deirdre could feel the tenseness in Hank's shoulders as he watched Lisa's breasts heave as she was consumed with lust for the three huge black cocks. Lisa had her legs spread wide apart now, resting on the thighs of the black men on either side of her as they stroked her sopping wet pussy with their massive fingers. Lisa raised her ass in the air to meet their thrusting fingers.

As the largest of the black men, who was currently in her mouth, withdrew and moved to the bottom of the bed to penetrate her wet and waiting pussy, the other two men grabbed Lisa's thighs just behind her knees to lift her ass in the air to meet the huge cock on which she was about to be impaled.

Lisa pulled the other two cocks down to her mouth and sucked and licked them with wanton abandon as her body filled with anticipation at having her pussy stretched and filled like never been before. As Maurice began his assault on Lisa's pussy, she let out a loud scream of passion that could be heard all the way out in the hallway as well as by Melicent, at her desk two rooms away.

Deirdre had been kneading Hank's shoulders when she suddenly felt him grab her wrists and fling them away as he hurriedly got up and rushed to the door, slamming it behind him. Deirdre stood there stunned for a moment, before moving closer to the bed, where everyone had stopped momentarily, almost in freeze-frame.

As Deirdre looked down at Lisa with a stunned look on her own face, Lisa said, "That was Hank, wasn't it?"

"Yes. Yes, how did you know?" asked Deirdre.

"I could smell his cologne. I knew he was there," said Lisa softly as she resumed stroking the two cocks on either side of her and squeezing the one inside her with her pussy muscles, urging it to resume its exploration of uncharted parts of her now hot and extremely wet cunt as she thrust her ass upward, into it.

Deirdre sat down on the edge of the bed next to Lisa and stroked her face gently, saying, "I'm so sorry. I had no idea Hank would react like that. If I had any idea, I wouldn't have set this up or invited him. I wanted..."

Lisa had released one of the cocks from her hand and reached out to take Deirdre's as she interrupted her in mid-sentence, touching her finger to Deirdre's lips to silence her.

"I know. Hank is a southern boy and I'm sure he didn't like seeing me with these three hunks," said Lisa as she smiled at the men overhead.

"But what is going to happen now, between you and Hank? I don't want to be the cause..." Deirdre began to say as Lisa interrupted her again.

"Hey, when one door closes, another one opens," said Lisa, looking lovingly into Deirdre's eyes, her voice filed with emotion, as she squeezed Deirdre's hand more tightly and pulled her toward her.

Before Deirdre knew what had happened, she found herself kissing Lisa passionately and her blouse and skirt disappearing as she and Lisa wrapped their arms around each other in a tight embrace. Deirdre let out her own scream as one of the huge cocks invaded her pussy as she continued to drive her tongue down Lisa's warm and willing throat.

Deirdre and Lisa continued to fuck and be fucked by the three black studs in every way they could imagine for what seemed like hours until eventually the three men had exhausted their supply of cum and left the two women sleeping in each other's arms in the middle of the bed, quietly leaving the room to change and try hitting on Deirdre's hot assistant again, if she was still there.

-----

Richard and Rebekah continued to make small talk as they drove to her mother's house. Richard was impressed with how articulate and intelligent the young girl was. He never would have anticipated that someone educated in a bible school could be so gifted.

They talked about literature and serious music as well as current events, and Rebekah constantly surprised him with her breadth of knowledge. If he did not know better, he would have sworn she had been specifically educated to become some rich guys trophy wife, to mingle with high society.

Rebekah certainly shattered his preconceptions, but then so had her head mistress Lilith. She did not strike him as being the come to Jesus, bible school type either. Especially in that package!

As they pulled up in front of the house, Richard asked, "Do you have a key to the front door?"

"No," said Rebekah, surprised. "I thought you had one. I haven't been here in years. I wouldn't have known how to even find it."

"Not to worry," said Richard casually. "I'm sure there is one under the mat or the potted cactus over there next to the door. At least that is where they always are in the movies," said Richard as he smiled at Rebekah, knowing that the key would be under the cactus where he had told John to leave it.

Richard's heart was racing now. If today had been D-day, then this was H-hour. Richard took a deep breath as they approached the door and he looked under the mat for the key, while he had Rebekah check the cactus.

"I guess you were right. Mom must watch the same movies you do. Here's the key," Rebekah announced proudly, as she unlocked and opened the door, smiling warmly at Richard.

It was almost exactly four as Richard checked his watch. He would be getting the call from his secretary he had asked her to make any minute now. As they entered, the stench from the kitchen was still in the air. "Why don't we open some windows and let some fresh air in. We should probably leave the front door open as well," said Richard as they went around opening windows.

Richard watched Rebekah as she headed to the kitchen, opening the sliding door, and then shutting the sliding screen closed. Rebekah next moved to the sink and opened the window above it. Rebekah immediately got to work washing the dishes that were the source of the offensive odors, washing the molding food on the plates and bowls down the garbage disposal.

"While you are doing that, let me go through the mail and papers on the dining room table and see what I can find," shouted Richard from the living room.

"OK," shouted Rebekah from the kitchen.

"I forgot to bring the mail that we picked up from the mailbox out on the road in with me. I'm going to go get that first," shouted Richard again.

When Richard got to the car he retrieved the mail from the back seat where he had thrown it and quickly turned Deborah's cell phone on, sending himself and then Rebekah the same text message quickly: "Check your email." Richard immediately turned the phone back off and put it back in his jacket pocket as he walked back to the house.

"Richard, Richard, I just got a text message from mom," shouted Rebekah excitedly as she ran out from the kitchen to meet him.

"I did too," said Richard reassuringly. "But I didn't bring my laptop along."

"Don't you have it on your smart phone?" asked Rebekah.

"No," replied Richard. "It is brand new and I haven't set it up yet. But didn't I see that you have a laptop bag?"

"Yes," replied Rebekah with excitement.

"Good," said Richard. "I think your mother said she didn't have internet here, but I can tether your laptop to my phone," said Richard as he retrieved it from his pocket. Looking at it he said, "It looks like we have enough bars here for it to work."

Richard handed Rebekah the keys to his car as he asked her to go get her laptop from the trunk. Rebekah ran to the car acting more like he was used to seeing teens act, than the troubled and subdued girl he had been dealing with thus far.

Rebekah bounced back through the door, smiling as Richard's phone rang, right on the stroke of four. Richard answered on the second ring and made sure Rebekah was close enough to hear his end of the conversation.

"Richard, I'm calling you back as you requested, to remind you to stop by your house in the high desert on the way back," said his assistant.

"Yes, thank you very much," said Richard so Rebekah could hear him. "Was there anything else?"

Richard's assistant was confused, "Anything else, what are you talking about?"

"Is there anything else you can tell me?" asked Richard as Rebekah listed to his end of the conversation intently.

"Anything else? I don't know. Oh! Danielle called earlier and said she was going to be late too," said Richard's assistant, confused by his cryptic questions.

"Well thank you then," said Richard. "I'll be in touch in the morning to see what else you may be able to tell me. Thank you," said Richard as he hung up.

Richard's assistant hung up as well, totally confused by the conversation. What the hell had gotten into him. He sounded like he was out there, out where the cows cannot hear the dinner bell, as her father used to say. She shook her head thinking perhaps he had gotten into the scotch a little early.

"That was the Mexican police," Richard said earnestly as he looked at Rebekah with a grave look on his face. "It doesn't appear your mother ever made it to the resort."

"Maybe she decided to stay somewhere else," offered Rebekah, wanting to find an answer, any answer that would tell her that her mother was safe.

"I don't think so," continued Richard. "Here, sit down."

Richard took Rebekah's arm and maneuvered her to one of the chairs at the dining room table and took her laptop bag from her and placed it on the chair next to her. Richard sat down in the chair next to her and now held her hand.

"The commandant says that they searched the route between the bank and the resort, and they found your mother's car burned out down one of the dirt roads that led off the highway."

"Oh my God! Is she all right? Is she in a hospital?" cried Rebekah.

"No," said Richard. "There was no sign of a body."

"Oh God Richard!" said Rebekah weeping. She could be wandering around in the desert, injured!"

"No," said Richard again. "After they got back to town they went to the bank and reviewed the surveillance tapes. Apparently, they show your mother leaving the bank with three Hispanic men and getting into an SUV. Later tapes show your mother's car being driven away from the front of the bank by another man."

Rebekah's head was spinning now. This was just too much to absorb. Richard let her sit for a few minutes sobbing, waiting for her to compose herself. The entire time she gripped his hand with both of hers and he could feel them trembling. Eventually, Rebekah looked up with tearful eyes looking at Richard and said, "I guess we should check our emails, don't you think?"

"Yes," said Richard calmly. "Why don't you go to the bathroom and wash up and I'll set the laptop up while you're in there."

Rebekah disappeared into the bathroom for a few minutes and Richard could hear the water running. By the time Rebekah returned, Richard had the laptop plugged into the wall socket and it was powering up. Richard was setting his smart phone up now for tethering.

"Once you are done booting, you'll need to enter your password and then I can connect you to the phone," said Richard.

As Rebekah sat down, she had to enter her password three times as her fingers kept hitting the wrong keys, her fingers continuing to tremble.

Once Richard had entered his own password to connect to the internet, he said, "Why don't you go first and then I can check my email too."

As Rebekah logged on to her email, she was breathing deeply, trying to compose herself. Once her email popped up, the last message was from her mother. The subject line was "URGENT" and Rebekah's mind raced. Maybe everything was all right. This was just her mother letting her know everything was OK. Maybe she had already called the school and things would go back to normal.

Rebekah clicked the email to open it and her hopes were dashed as soon as she read the first sentence:

"Your mother is our captive and we want the rest of the money, all $500,000 of it. If we do not get it, you'll never see your mother again. She says for you to contact her lawyer and tell him to be in front of his computer for a message at midnight. Do not contact the police. If you do, you will never see your mother again. Do anything other than exactly what we tell you, and you will never see your mother again. If you do not believe us, watch the video."

Rebekah's hands were shaking violently now as she tried to maneuver the mouse to click on the attachment. Richard put his hand over Rebekah's and guided it to the attachment and double clicked on it. Within seconds they were watching the disheveled Deborah reading the message that Richard composed into the camera as her mother Deborah stared into it looking terror stricken. The last few seconds of the video shook Rebekah even more.

"Oh my God! They know where I am. Are they coming for me too?" cried Rebekah.

"No, no, Rebekah," said Richard soothingly. "They think you are at school. You will be safe with Danielle and me. We have a big house, behind a locked gate and we have a security company that patrols the neighborhood 24 hours a day."

"But what about mom?" asked Rebekah frantically. "What $500,000 are they talking about?"

"I'm guessing they Googled her name and saw the stories about your uncle. There is still a lot of money missing," replied Richard.

"Money missing?" asked Rebekah. "What money?"

"I guess your mother didn't tell you. Your uncle was convicted of embezzling a lot of money. That is why he is in prison," said Richard, watching Rebekah's shocked reaction. "That's why your mother went to Mexico to get some of the money he had stashed away to pay for your tuition and college."

"Oh my God! And now she has been kidnapped. Oh, Richard what am I going to do? What am I going to do?" cried Rebekah hysterically as she rocked back and forth on the chair. "We need to contact the police. We need the FBI! We need..."

Richard cut Rebekah off as he put his left arm around her shoulder and drew her to him. With his right hand, he put his index finger on her lips to signal her to be silent.

"We can't call the police Rebekah. There is something I didn't tell you," whispered Richard into her ear as he paused for effect.

"The car that picked your mother up had a Mexican Federal Police emblem on it," said Richard ominously.

Rebekah was sobbing uncontrollably as she threw her arms around Richard, burying her head in his chest.

"What am I going to do? What am I going to do? Oh God! What can I do?" wailed Rebekah.

Rebekah was on the verge of hyperventilating as Richard lifted her face from his chest with both hands and gently kissed her on the forehead.

"Look, this has been a lot for you to absorb. Why don't you go lie down in your room for a few minutes while I take a look at my email. I'm sure it is the same one you got," said Richard, looking forward to having the next shoe drop.

Richard was stroking Rebekah's hair now.

"I need to make some phone calls before we start back for LA. We will be back to my home well before midnight and I need to talk to some people...other than the police...who may be able to help," said Richard. "Between now and then, you need to rest. It could be a long night."

Rebekah realized that Richard was right, and besides, she had promised Lilith that she would be obedient to the master of her new home. And now she did not know for how just how long that might be!

As Rebekah got up to go and rest, she stopped and turned back, then leaned over and kissed Richard on the cheek.

"Thank you for what you are doing," gushed Rebekah thankfully. "I don't know what I would have done without your help."

Rebekah was feeling a strange tingling sensation as she moved off toward her old bedroom. That was the first time she had kissed a man and it felt good, she thought. She had never even kissed her uncle, she remembered. It seemed strange to her in retrospect, but she had never tried to kiss him, and he had never shown an inclination to either kiss or touch her. He had always been so distant.

As Richard looked over his shoulder, he could see Rebekah slowly padding down the hallway. It would be interesting to see what happened next, he thought, as he logged into his own email remotely. The copy of the message he had sent Rebekah was there, although worded slightly differently. Richard decided to work his way through the other emails as he waited to see what would happen next.

After a half hour, Richard's curiosity got the better of him and he closed his email and quietly made his way to Deborah's room, quietly closing the door behind him. Pulling his cell phone out, he used the light to see in the dark as he deftly opened the closet door and sat down.

As Richard peered through the hole, he could see Rebekah on the edge of the bed watching the DVD that had been left in the open tray on the TV. Next to Rebekah were the other DVDs and photos that he had Big John leave in the top drawer.

Deborah's white smock and yellow hair almost glowed in the black light as Rebekah sat motionless, watching her mother and Martin and various other men engage in every sort of sexual act and perversion imaginable. There was still at least another hour of video to go and Richard wondered if Rebekah would watch the whole thing before coming out of the room.

Richard quietly extricated himself from Deborah's room again and then made his way to the car, retrieving his gym bag, in which he had placed some casual clothes to change into, before heading home.

When Richard returned, he went back into Deborah's room, but made no attempt to be stealthy this time as he turned on the light and closed the door behind him. Richard quickly changed into the sweater, trousers, and casual shoes he had packed and then hung the shirt and suit on the wooden coat hanger he had also put in the bag. After stuffing his dress shoes and socks into the bag, he carried it and the hanger with the suit back out to his car.

Richard was halfway back to the house before he remembered that Deborah's cell phone was in his jacket pocket, so he went back and retrieved it, stuffing it in one of the smaller buttoned pockets on his cargo pants.

Returning to the computer, Richard checked his emails again and then logged in remotely to the computer he kept at the office at Edge. Richard moved to the other side of the table so he could keep an eye on the hallway and know when Rebekah was coming.

It was nearly five now and as Richard clicked on the camera in Deirdre's playroom, he could see that both Deirdre and Lisa were passed out in each other's arms. Looks like the girls had been naughty, Richard thought to himself laughing. As Richard rewound the tape, he could see why the two women were so exhausted. They had been REALLY naughty.

Richard decided he would have to watch the whole thing later, when he had more time and he could really enjoy it. It also occurred to Richard that it was probably a good thing that they would be busy with Rebekah when he got back, because it would be a couple of days before Deirdre and Lisa's pussies and asses would return to their normal size and provide he or any other normal man with a suitably tight fit.

Continuing to surf the cameras, Richard clicked on the camera in the playroom in Arizona, expecting to see Jana and Sophie pleasantly occupied with the boys. Instead, Richard found Jana sitting alone on the edge of the bed talking into the camera lens.

"I never would have thought I could do the things I have done in the past few weeks, but it has been strangely liberating. I have never felt so alive, fulfilled in my life. The only drawback is, I was separated from you..."

"Who the hell is she talking to?" said Richard to himself, under his breath. What was Deirdre up to now?

Richard switched to the boys' suite back at Edge and the answer quickly became clear. "We'll talk to Deirdre as soon as we see her and ask her to let us come to you or you come here. We want to be with you for real. We've waited way too long... you've waited way to long. We need to be together," said John melodramatically.