All Comments on 'The Product Ch. 33'

by JacksonBentley

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
x1000x1000over 3 years ago

I think you need to make the virgin innocent girl more difficult to fall to be more realistic and exciting ,the shared bath was very easy and not expected for girl had been raised in conservative school !

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Where is the revenge on Martin?

You started mentioning it here: How is corrupting his virgin daughter actually revenge on Martin? Same as having his wife (Jane.Jana) corrupted and raped repeatedly and gang banged. Then body modified. Plus, exploited into a Porn industry. If Martin knows nothing of all this, where is HIS suffering? This is not revenge at all. Just picking on two naive, innocent types who obviously don't know what is going on and were never involved in the original "crime". Also, we still don't know what exactly caused Danielle's sister's death. (Unless I missed it.)

Oh I would love one of the injured parties to capture Richard and Danielle and submit them to mirror tortures. Amputating his balls and cutting his nose off, cutting her tits off and female circumsision. You get my drift.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJacksonBentley@JacksonBentley
My apologies. Chapter 40 and the Epilogue of my story The Product will be delayed. I recently became ill and I don't have ready access to a computer, nor the energy to focus on writing or editing. I will complete the story as soon as I possibly can. Again, my apologies. B...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES