The Professional Pt. 01

Story Info
Lily and Paul are a steaming couple who need to make more.
6.2k words
4.34
9.3k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers

Requested by Big Boat

"Oh, fuck," Brad mouthed, and he stood over a slender, blond hair woman and stroked his long, thick cock to completion. Lily counted the ropes of cum he left on the woman's pretty face and open mouth. One...Two...Three...Four...Five....

"Lily...?"

"Huh? What?!" Lily paused the video on her phone and looked up to find her boyfriend, Paul, standing in the doorway of their bedroom, and she silently and immediately compared him against the man in the video she was watching. Paul was very little like Brad. He was shorter than Brad, but his skinny body made him look taller than his 5'10" height actually was. Because he was so skinny, he was all elbows and knees with a shock of thinning brown hair on the top of his head despite his age.

His dick was different, too. Brad had a beautiful dick. Easily 8" and very thick with a delicious rightward curve that hooked a woman and kept her on. Paul was not so well-endowed and measured at most 5" on his proudest days. Even if he were longer, it wouldn't matter, because his dick was on the thinner side and had never brought her to climax. He was good with his fingers, though, and great with his tongue, but then again, he had to be, and she made sure he got plenty of practice.

"Lily, are you coming? It's about time."

"Oh. Sorry. Right." Lily rose from the bed, and her heavy bosom bounced with her movements as she crossed the room. Her nipples were hard and visibly through the soft pink top she was wearing, but she saw no reason to hide them. In the worst-case scenario, she looked easy, which she was used to. In the best-case scenario, it helped negotiations get off on the right foot.

Paul eyed her stiff nipples and then stared down her womanly, hourglass figure. Lily was tall for a woman, standing at 5'7", and had wide hips and shapely thighs. Her curves were what drew men to her to begin with and were what allowed her to make money. They were what paid the bills for the couple, so Paul not only wasn't jealous but had no right to be jealous. Most of the time, he was proud of her body and didn't mind that she showed it off and drew attention wherever they went. Lately, however, he has been feeling a bit inadequate.

"What were you watching?"

"Oh, just doing some research," she lied, and she gave him a smile and kissed him on the cheek before she led him into the living room. He was staring at her ass and her exposed lower back as she walked, and she smiled at him over her shoulder when she caught him staring and said, "Who's holding us up now?"

Paul gave a playful laugh and wiggled his eyebrows at her. "Sorry! It's hard not to stare."

"Save it for the bedroom, handsome."

Paul and Lily were considered a mismatched couple, but they were happy together. They met in high school, before Lily blossomed, and they had stayed together since. In college, as her grades slipped, Lily began using her newly grown curves to make money online, and Paul had stayed with her. His patience and understanding were what won her over, and they married before he graduated with a degree in general studies and no real idea as to where he was going with his life or where he would land.

That was how Lily became the primary breadwinner in their relationship, and both were happy with the arrangement. Paul helped take photos for her and helmed video editing, and when people were being too creepy on live streams, he would moderate and supervise. Lately, he had even been willing to pose with her, too.

Lily and Paul settled together on the couch, and Paul pulled up his phone and opened his Facetime app. They waited to connect with Brad and were snuggled together until Brad came on screen. He was handsome and rugged, with perfectly trimmed stubble and his muscular torso displayed with an open shirt. "Lily," he said with familiar warmth like they were old friends, and he gave a perfect, handsome smile that made her moist.

Brad was still new to the online porn scene, but he was very popular. His buff body and thick, right-curving cock were his trademarks, and while he was still building an audience, the fans he had gotten were dedicated and vocal. It was them who turned Lily onto Brad with constant requests that they do content together, and the truth wis that she has been obsessed with him since the moment she saw that dick of his.

"H-Hey, Brad," she stammered, and she blushed like a highschooler with a crush. Paul said hi, too, but Brad didn't acknowledge him. There was electricity on the call as Brad and Lily sized each other up. Paul was the third wheel, and they both knew it.

"Wow, you really are that beautiful. It's not even makeup, is it," he asked, and Lily giggled.

"I could say the same about you, Mr. Muscles."

Brad did a flex of his bicep and grinned smugly. "I'm just showing off the merchandise."

"Yeah, we can see how you make your money," said Paul, but no one seemed to notice.

"Wow, those are some big arms," whispered Lily, but Brad seemed to hear her over Paul and responded to her instead of her boyfriend.

"I'm not the only one with an impressive physique. I've seen your videos. You're gorgeous." He winked at her through the video and said, "Really, we're nothing if not compatible."

"Well, I we'll see, I guess," said Lily, and she felt dizzy with excitement. She hadn't stopped smiling from the moment she saw him, and it felt like Paul was invisible beside her. She knew he was there, but she couldn't hear him. Her ears were primed for Brad's words and voice, not Paul's.

"So, let's get to this negotiation," said Paul with some uncomfortable laughter. He did not want this, but he didn't want to say that, either. Paul loved Lily, and he had never felt jealous of another man before. In fact, he hadn't felt any sort of jealousy about her Only Fans or the requests that subscribers made until he appeared in her videos. To that point, he had been satisfied with their relationship and had even been willing to share her with various women they had met online, but his debut had hurt him deeply, but he would never tell her why.

Paul was not well-endowed. He had known this for a long time, but he had never felt self-conscious about it. He and Lily had sex often, and she said it was good. She came when he used his fingers and his tongue, and he had no reason to believe that she was dissatisfied with him. Everything he read had told him that women rarely came from penetration to begin with. He thought their relationship was normal, and when her numbers began falling, he had not hesitated to join her in videos to spice up her content and give the people the sex that they were asking for.

Then, the comments started coming in. Many subscribers felt cheated after paying, and the comments made during the live chat were...unkind to say the least. Paul was made fun of for everything from his penis size to his thinning hair, and the things that people would say were beyond repulsive. He couldn't count on a dozen hands how many comments about being bred by a proper dick were left on her page, and Paul was the one responsible for each every one of them that was deleted.

Paul did not know much about Brad and had avoided learning on purpose. He assumed Brad was well-endowed based upon the comments that led to this collab, but he didn't care to learn specifics. He didn't like jealousy, and he wasn't used to it. Research felt to him like feeding the beast inside of him. Besides, he trusted Lily, and Lily seemed not only willing to do the collab but almost insistent.

"Fine, we can talk shop," said Brad after insisted, but he gave a coy grin afterward that made Lily sizzle. "Truth is, I've had your name floated to me a number of times, and I've been very impressed by what I've seen from you. I understand that your more recent videos have been a bit disappointing, though?"

Paul shrank beside Lily and glanced at her, and she was beaming and toying with her hair as she spoke to Brad. "Yeah, sales have been a bit down. I'm not sure why, but I'm hoping bringing in someone new will liven things up. I've done some stuff with some girlfriends of mine, but you'll be the first man I've been with."

"Outside of me," muttered Paul, and Lily looked at him like she just remembered he was there and laughed.

"Yeah, outside of Paul," she said, and she put a placating hand on Paul's chest while staring at the phone and blushing.

"Well, I'm flattered to be your first," said Brad, and he didn't correct himself afterward. "As it stands, we might want to start slow. With a body like yours, I think people would be all over a blowjob vid to test the waters, but if we're going to go ahead and meet up and do this, we should film a second video just in case the first goes over well, and we can split this stuff down the middle and talk more after the dust settles. What do you say?"

"S-Sure," said Lily with a bit more enthusiasm than Paul liked. "I'd love that," she said, and she remembered Paul again and added, "We'd love that, right, sweetie?"

Paul looked at Lily's flushed cheeks and bright eyes, and he wondered what she was thinking. Then, he remembered how much she loved him. They were high school sweethearts, and they married in college. She dropped out and started Only Fans to help support him as he finished his degree, and now she did the bulk of the work and put herself out there for men who treated her like a piece of meat. Whatever she was doing, she was doing it for both of him, and the comments on their past videos were so cruel. It was him who was ruining their business, and all she was trying to do was make it right.

Suddenly, he understood her motivations more clearly and felt even worse about his jealousy. Clearly, she wanted to do this, but that didn't mean that she was looking forward to this. She wanted the security money could bring. They were not destitute yet, but they wanted to build a life together. Paul had student loans to think about, and they were renting right now but would like to buy something bigger.

So, Paul swallowed his pride and his envy, and he put on a pale, lifeless smile and said, "Yeah, of course. That all sounds good. You could come to our place..."

"I think it'd be better to use my studio for it," interrupted Brad, and before Paul could find his voice, he said, "I think your fans are tired of your house. I have a studio set up in an extra room with real lighting. We could really improve the production quality, and I could teach you how my set up works just in case we want to do it again."

Paul, still uncomfortable with it, was about to insist when Lily interrupted him to say, "That sounds great! Email me your address, and a time that's good for you, and I'll be there."

"Sounds good," he said, and he winked and added, "Can't wait." Then, he ended the Facetime before Paul could interject either way.

Paul sat clutching his phone as Lily stood and paced nervously. "Oh. My. God. I can't believe we actually got him. Brad! This is going to be so good," she said, and she squealed with excitement until she remembered Paul yet again. Then, she stopped and looked at him, and she said, "Good for the business, of course. He's very popular right now."

"Right," said Paul, and he smiled. He could feel the serpent of envy burrowing into him again, but he buried it in hopes of suffocating it before it had time to grow dangerous. "This should really revitalize the...brand?"

Lily laughed. "That's what I love about you," she told him, and she kissed him. The way she moved, he could see down her blouse, and he really, really enjoyed the view. She enjoyed that he enjoyed it, too, and thought how exhibition might have always been in her bones. She stood and shook her bosom for him. "Are you going to want to see the videos when I'm done, baby? Like the other ones?"

"We'll see," Paul said, and he laughed. "It's different than when you were with the girls."

"Fair enough," said Lily, and she smiled to herself and played with her hair again. "He was a real gentleman, don't you think? And he's going to help me improve the production quality of our content. Maybe we could get some new cameras or something with the increase in cash flow."

"Maybe," said Paul. "But, let's not count our chickens before they hatch, right?"

"Right," said Lily, but she still had a dreamy look in her eyes.

That night before bed, Lily wanted to give Paul something to thank him for how generosity. She blew him and practiced her technique. Paul's dick was so different from Brad's, though, and she was afraid that it wouldn't be good enough to really help her prepare for what was to come. He was shorter, and thinner, and his dick wasn't curved. It was a said, straight little thing that she could throat with ease, and she was looking for a challenge.

She ended the night by riding Paul, and she even came for him the first time. Mounted atop him and slamming herself down hard on his thin dick, riding him with so much vigor that they were both afraid he might break, she thought of Brad and imagined him inside of her. Just the phantom arch of his curving cock was enough to stir her up and bring her to climax on Paul, whose small, weak hands were struggling to support her wobbling, unrestrained breasts.

A few days later, Lily left to meet Brad and was gone for hours. Paul paced the house and settled in to watch a movie. He checked Paul's twitter but avoided his streams and Only Fans, and then he watched another movie to clear his mind. He made meals expecting Lily to be home and packaged leftovers that she never ended up eating. They had met in the morning to give them time, and they used that time to their advantage.

Lily got home in the late afternoon and looked exhausted. She refused to kiss Paul when she entered, but she did give him a tired smile and told him that it went well. He didn't ask for more details, and she didn't offer them. She did leave a disc on the coffee table for him to see and told him that he could watch it if he wanted.

"What is it?"

"The first scene," she said. "Just a quick blowjob. I haven't seen it yet, but Brad was very complimentary." She blushed and grinned to herself as she said that.

"Oh," said Paul, and he rubbed his neck as he stared at the disc. He didn't like the way his wife was speaking, but he didn't want to say that. His guts felt icy cold. "I...uh...I don't know."

"Well, you watch it if you want. I...need a shower. I reek like cum."

"Oh..." The cold pit in Paul's gut spread like an icy wildfire throughout him, but his dick was warm and stiff in his pants. It was a fear hard-on, he told himself, but he wasn't sure such things existed. He gave her a plaintive smile and said, "Want me to warm up some leftovers for when you're done?"

"No, no, no," she said. "I'm full. Brad...had a lot to eat." She blushed again and set her bag down beside the table. "You just relax. I'll be back in a bit."

"...Right..."

Paul sat alone in the living room and stared at the disc on their coffee table until he heard the shower come on. Then, embarrassed, he took the disc and put it into his laptop. He pulled the laptop onto his lap and put headphones on to hide the noise, and then he stared intently at the video that began playing on the screen.

"You ready," said Brad's familiar voice. The video was filmed on a phone camera and was angled up at the ceiling. He heard movement and the sound of a belt buckle, and then the camera was lifted and angled at his beautiful wife.

Lily was flushed and had a glassy-eyed look to her eyes. Her lips looked wet already. She was still dressed, but her cleavage looked more pronounced than usual. The dress she wore billowed around her as she moved into the frame. They were in Brad's studio and had bright lights on them that accentuated her beauty and the glow of her cheeks. She giggled as she stared at the camera, and behind her, Paul could see other cameras pointed at them.

"This is so impressive," she told him, and she looked around at his studio. It was much nicer than theirs. Paul and Lily just filmed at home. Though they made enough money to survive, it appeared to him like Brad made enough money to thrive in the business, and when Paul realized that, he felt inadequate again.

"You're stalling," said Brad, and though Paul could not see the bigger man, he could hear the warmth in his voice. He was not chiding her but teasing her, and she took it in good humor and looked at him.

"I'm nervous."

"Do you want to stop?"

She bit her bottom lip and shook her head.

"Then, come over here and take me out, baby. Let me show you how hot you are."

"Well, if I have to," she said, and she took a few short, halting steps toward him before she felt him through his pants. As she palmed him, she gasped with exaggerated delight and looked him in his eyes, just above the camera. At this angle, all Paul could see for a moment were her large breasts in the yellow dress and her cleavage. Then, the camera moved lower, and he could see her rubbing Brad through his pants with both hands.

Off-screen, Paul heard Brad laugh at Lily's look of surprise as he saw Brad's burly body drift into the frame. "So, what do you think?"

Lily bit her bottom lip. Her fingers were wrapped around him through his pants, and though Paul could not see Brad's dick, he could tell that Brad was very well-endowed by what he could see. "It feels like a tight fit, that's for sure."

"It is," Brad told her. "To honest, you're so hot that it hurts to even be wearing pants right now."

"Oh no," Lily said in mock distress, and she covered her smiling mouth with one of her hands in a dainty display of concern. "You're telling me that I'M the one who made you all hard like this." She squeezed him through his pants and purred, "Then, I guess I should be the one to take care of this problem for you, shouldn't I?"

"That is why you came over today, isn't it?"

Lily only giggled in response before lowering the hand from her face to reach into his pants. She gasped again as she felt him, and then she cooed. "Wow. You're so big, Brad."

"Long or thick?"

"Long and thick," she told him, and she undid him with her other hand and pulled him out as his pants came open. He had skipped briefs, and his big, curved cock came springing into view. Paul had assumed Brad would be bigger with how many people had requested him, but he had not expected Brad to be that much bigger. Not only did Brad have at least a few inches on him, but Brad was significantly thicker, too. Lily purred as she stroked him from crown to root and said, "And you've got a killer curve, too."

"Built for pleasure," said Brad, and he focused the camera on her hand as she stroked against her belly.

"Oh, trust me," she told him. "I can tell."

Brad kept himself trimmed down there, and it made him look even bigger. Paul's own dick disappeared into his pubic hair, but Brad's looked like a rigid pillar in Lily's small hands. Brad's arm interrupted the view as he palmed one of Lily's breasts, and Lily moaned as she leaned into his big strong, hand. "We did agree to a blowjob, right?"

Lily, all giggles, smiled at the camera as she stroked him and said, "We did!"

"Then get that dress off and join me on the bed."

Lily hesitated as she held Brad's dick, and it looked to Paul like she didn't want to let go. When she finally did, the camera turned, and all Paul could see was Brad's large, curved dick swinging on his way to the mattress on the floor. He fell back, and then the camera settled on Lily, who now had her dress off and was bouncing on her way to Brad. She didn't wear a bra, and her pink nipples were stiff on her swinging breasts as she approached. Her thong was seafoam green and wetted along her smoothly shaven slit, and that sign of arousal was heartbreaking for Paul to see.

She kneeled between Brad's legs on the edge of the mattress and lifted his big cock with both hands, and she took to stroking him again. Her movements were slow and loving as she stared down his length. "Gosh, Brad, I bet you tear women up with this big thing."

kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers
12