All Comments on 'The Professional Pt. 01'

by kotochaos

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kotochaoskotochaosabout 1 year agoAuthor

Support my stories and get early releases, voting rights, and more on Patreon!(https://www.patreon.com/KotoC).

I am also doing commissions now. Find out more on my Patreon!

Happy fapping!

-KotoC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredibly bad, and a kink I had to look up, and wished I hadn't. Fucking gross, dude.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Was this story just to highlight how stupid her BF was? I mean, if he was doing the filming and technical side of her OF site, then why the hell wasn't he present at a collab? Whether at their own place or Brad's studio.

Obviously this has all been set up for Brad to treat him like a weak cuck. He certainly isn't being a Manager and controlling ANYTHING about the collab of his GF and Brad. He may as well just hand her over to him now. The dickhead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkotochaos@kotochaos
Welcome back. Support my stories and get early releases, voting rights, and more on Patreon!(https://www.patreon.com/KotoC). Thanks for reading and happy fapping! -KotoC. Commissions are finally open! That's right, you can request any sort of story that your little heart d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES