The Professional Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad laughed. "I've never had any complaints," he said, and Lily tittered. "You look like you're getting nervous. You want to stop?"

"No." Lily shook her head, and it made other parts of her shake, too. "No, I don't want to stop. I just..." She held him by his cockhead and stared at him above the camera again. Her eyes were still glassy with her arousal, but she seemed unnaturally vulnerable with him, too. "Sorry, I've just never been with another man but Paul. We've been dating since high school, and I've done it with women for subscribers, but this is my first time..."

"Wow, I didn't know that," said Brad, and he sounded genuinely patient with her.

Lily laughed to herself and tucked her hair back with one hand. As she moved, she made sure that she was always holding Brad with at least one hand, but she spent most of her time stroking him with both. "I'm sorry. This probably isn't very sexy."

"We'll edit these bits out," he told her. "The full video will be just for us."

She smiled at him. "Thanks, Brad."

"We can stop if you want..."

Lily, still smiling, held him at the root. "I don't want to stop," she told him, and she spoke with a finality that surprised and concerned Paul. She resumed stroking Brad and looked at him again, and she said, "I promised you a blowjob and, honestly, what kind of person would I be if I got you this hard and didn't even try to finish you. I'm not that cruel." Still stroking him, she looked at his curved cock and swallowed. "Just...Um...Be gentle, okay?"

"Of course," said Brad carefully, and Paul could hear sincere kindness in his voice as he spoke. "We'll move at your speed the whole way."

Lily gave one last quick smile and whispered to him, "Thanks." Then, she licked her lips and, very carefully, she kissed his sticky cockhead and moaned as she ate up some of the precum she found waiting for her there.

Paul could not help but compare the way that Lily sucked Brad to the way that Lily sucked him, and the angle of the camera only made that comparison easier to make. Seeing Lily holding Brad and slurping his crown, Paul could say with certainty that Brad was not only longer than him but bigger as well, and Lily seemed to somehow enjoy those extra inches. The curve of Brad's dick forced his cock into her cheek when she went down on him, and she went hard on him from the start and struggled to throat him as she held him by the root.

Lily had no such difficulties with Paul. Blowjobs for him were simple affairs. She would throat him with wet suction and then stroke him as she mounted him. Brad, she could not prepare so easily. Each forward stroke stopped her as his fat crown rammed up against her throat. She gagged on him, and large tears formed in her eyes, but she kept throwing herself at him until he pulled her carefully from his cock. She sat back gasping and stroking him, and she whined. "I'm sorry, Brad. I'm sorry! I'm not used to one so big, so..."

"It's fine, it's fine, Lily. It's fine." He removed his hand from her hair, which is what he had used to pull her from his cock, and he caressed her cheek. Brad used his thumb to wipe the wet saliva from her chin, and then he fed her his thumb. Lily stared at him in a daze and stroked him faster as she sucked his thumb. "I've seen your videos," he told her. "I know I'm...bigger than what you're used to."

Lily gave his dick a glassy-eyed stare and moaned. "So much bigger...!"

"This isn't a sprint, though. We have time to enjoy ourselves." Paul could hear a smile in Brad's voice, and he saw Lily smile, too, as Brad said, "So, let's take our time and enjoy each other."

"Mm. Okay," Lily said, and she slurped off of his thumb and lowered herself to his dick again. "I'll take my time with you, then..." She licked his crown, and then she licked his shaft. Then, following the arc of his dick, she left wet kisses on her way to his root and moaned as she breathed him in. "Fuck, Brad, you even smell big..." She held his curve to her cheek and nuzzled him, and then she panted. "So manly...!"

"Bigger than your boyfriend, right?"

Lily, holding him by the root with one hand and stroking him with the other, stopped speaking and stared directly at the camera. Then, she stared past it and asked, "You're editing this, right?"

"I am."

She smiled. "Then, yes. You're way bigger than him." She smiled at his dick and cooed. "Nn. It's like you're a completely different species from him, honestly. Such a big dick and..." She cupped his fat testicles and moaned. "Such heavy balls!"

Paul watched in awe as Lily took to slobbering on Brad's balls next. She was not delicate with him, and due to his dimensions, she could not be. She wrapped her pretty lips around his testicles and sucked them, and she made a show of licking and panting and kissing his ball sack and cock root as she stroked him.

"They're so big, and they taste so good," she told him, and she breathed him in again like she enjoyed his scent. No blowjob Paul had ever gotten from her had ever turned her on that much. Blowjobs between them were perfunctory. Even the one video they made was slow, steady, and a little boring compared to this. Paul had enjoyed it, but looking back now that he saw what she looked like with a big dick, he could tell that she wanted more from him.

"It's an act," he whispered to himself, and he watched his girlfriend's eyes dancing as she sucked Ball's big, heavy ball sack and stroked his shaft. He was so distracted that he didn't hear the shower and had no idea that Lily had already dressed until she joined him on the couch. He jumped when he saw her, and she smiled at him.

"Decided to watch it after all," she asked, and he could see the pride in her eyes as she watched herself. She clearly did not remember everything that was said on the unedited video or did not know that it was unedited. Paul removed his headphones and swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat. "Pretty good stuff, huh?"

"Yeah, it's...Well, it's..."

"I think my fans are going to eat it up."

"Me, too," thought Paul, and he remembered the hateful comments that had been left on the last video with him. He felt certain that comments like those would not be left on this video once it was finished. "I didn't realize you had finished showering." He looked at the time on the video and realized that he had been watching it for quite a while, and then he stared slack jawed. "He...lasts a long time."

"He's very professional," said Lily, but Paul could tell that she wanted to say something else. She pointed at the screen and said, "Look at how his curve fills my mouth and stretches my cheeks! That's my favorite part!" She blushed when she caught Paul staring at her, and she said, "Speaking objectively, of course. What I mean is, it looks good on video, doesn't it?"

"It does," admitted Paul, and he jumped when Lily moved her hand down to cup him through his pants.

She giggled. "Mm. I could tell that you were enjoying it," she whispered into his ear, and though he was hard, Paul couldn't help but compare this moment to the part of the video where she held Brad with two hands as she felt him through his pants. She didn't need to hands for Paul, and for some reason, that made him harder.

"Lily..."

"Put the headphones back on," she told him. "There's some really good dirty talk in there. He's so professional, Paul. He really taught me so much."

Paul swallowed again and felt his heart racing. It was like he couldn't get enough air. He croaked as she pinched him through his pants. "O-Okay," he breathed, and he pulled the headphones back on so that he could hear them.

"There," grunted Brad, and he was holding Lily by the hair and forcing her down on his dick. It was very clearly willing, even though she had tears in her eyes. Brad was not holding her tight by the hair and seemed less like he was forcing her and more like he was spotting her in case she tried to take on more than she could handle. "Damn, Lily, you're getting better!"

Lily sat up gasping and stroked him. His cock was gleaming with her saliva now, and so were his balls. Lily held his balls and panted as her wet hand spread the excess saliva along his shaft. "Your dick is so big, Brad, and the curve makes it hard to take down my throat."

"You're doing great, though."

Lily smiled. "Thanks," she told him, and she licked his cockhead and moaned. "I want it all, though. I want it all the way down my throat. I want it in my belly."

Brad laughed. "I don't think I can go that deep," he told her, and Lily licked him from his balls to his crown and whined.

"We won't know until we try," she told him, and she threw herself back down onto him. The camera showed Brad's strong body now as Lily took him another inch deeper and choked on him. Saliva oozed down his shaft as she gurgled, and bubbles formed from her effort as she held him steady by the root.

Lily lifted the headphones on one side and whispered to Paul, "I just want to let you know, he was so gentle with me, Paul. He was a real gentleman. Strong. Kind. He's a great scene partner to work with, and he's so handsome. He looks very good on camera. This video is going to do great."

Paul wetted his lips. He was panting, he was so turned on, and Lily had stopped touching him and seemed just as transfixed on the video as he was now. "I--I'm glad to hear that," he told her, and his voice cracked as he spoke.

"I think he's getting close," she told him, and she pointed at the screen. "Look how long he's lasting, Paul. And this is just the first video. The second one was even longer." She smiled. "The longer the videos, the more we can charge," she told him. "We can even chop them up into clips for advertisements. This is all stuff he told me, Paul. He's going to really turn this around, Paul. Brad's going to be really good for us."

Paul grunted but otherwise did not respond. He could not pull his eyes from the screen. Lily was right. Brad was close to bursting. Paul could tell by how swollen his cock was, and he could tell by how tense his muscles were as he moved Lily. Lily was holding him by the hips now and pulling herself down on him as saliva ran from her lips in ribbons. This was sloppy and wet, and it was completely unlike anything Paul had expected from her. He had never seen her so turned on in his life, and all he felt about it right now was numb.

"I'm getting close, Lily. Where do you want it?"

Lily gurgled on him as she choked, and then he pulled her up, and her hands replaced her mouth immediately and became a blur on him. "My mouth! My face! Cover me!" She cupped his balls and grunted. "Cover me!"

"Fuck, this'll be good," he told her, and he grunted, too.

Unsurprisingly, Brad came more than Paul had expected. He gave five of the thickest ropes Paul had ever seen, and Lily stroked him through it. She milked Brad onto her face, and once he was finished, she sucked him back into her mouth and kept stroking him. Paul did not know how much cum she drank, but if it was even half of what Brad gave her across the face, then it was more than he could give her in a week.

"He's such a great performer," Lily whispered again, and she was blushing and smiling as she watched the video with Paul. "Look at him. He comes so much, and he looks so big in my hands, doesn't he? A true professional. We look great together."

Paul nodded, and the reality of her statements made him feel sick. What made him feel sickest, however, was how sticky his pants were as he watched Brad finish. He sat there panting with Lily equally breathless beside him, and on the screen, Lily kept sucking until the video ended.

"That looked even better than I thought it would," said Lily, and she stood up from the couch and stretched. Her nipples were hard, and Paul thought that her thighs might be wet. She turned to Paul with a smile and said, "Brad said he'd get the video to us by the end of the week. I can't wait to see how it sells."

"It...should be good," Paul told her, and he closed his laptop and moved it to hide his crotch from her.

"Really? I'm glad you think so." She stretched again and yawned. "I'm exhausted. I think I'll turn in early. What about you?"

"I'm...going to stay up for a bit," he told her. "I...um...just want to think about our next collab. We have to keep the momentum rolling, right?"

Lily winked at him. "Right," she said. "This whole Brad deal will open up a whole new world for us. We might even make enough to get some proper lighting around here. Who knows."

"Who knows...," whispered Paul, and he watched Lily leave. He made sure that she was sleeping before he stood up and cleaned himself, and then he took the disc out from his computer and left it on their coffee table. Paul went for a late-night walk after that and ended up jogging for an hour to tire himself out before he came home to bed. Lily was sound asleep when he joined her and barely even stirred as he climbed into bed.

She was spread eagle and barely left him any room, but he curled up fetal anyway, so it didn't matter. As he drifted off, Paul kept on thinking about how she looked at Brad as his curved dick hung from her mouth, and he tried to tell himself how that didn't matter, either.

12