The Professor

Story Info
Amelia learns how to be good for professor Thomas.
10.9k words
4.63
5.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

Amelia tossed her bag on the bed and looked around the tiny room. She sighed as she placed her hands on her hips and shook her head. The room was like a prison cell: one small twin size bed with a worn looking blanket and one pillow, a desk with a statue of the Virgin Mother looking lovingly down at the Holy Bible in front of her and an uncomfortable-looking chair to sit at. There was one small window that could not be opened on the same side as the bed. She noticed two doors to her right and walked to the one closest to the bed. It was an extremely small closet which already had two uniforms hanging up. These would be her prison clothes for the next four years, or however long she would be forced to stay in this hell hole. Behind the other door was a small bathroom: a toilet, sink, and a stand up shower hardly big enough for someone to turn around in. She was happy that she at least got her own bathroom and didn't need to share a community shower with the other girls here.

She sighed as she walked the three steps it took back to the bed and picked up the schedule, thinking for a brief second how it was her mother even found this place. She scoffed at the thought; her mother had probably planned to send her here no matter what and she used what she had seen as the excuse to make it all Amelia's fault. As she shook those thoughts from her head, there was a knock on the open door. Amelia turned to see a girl standing in the doorway, her arms folded across her chest.

"You might want to get your uniform on before one of the nuns sees you."

"I just got here."

"I know, they don't care."

The girl walked further into the room and stuck out her hand. Amelia took it and the girl smiled, "I'm Bev. I'm the one who is supposed to be in charge of this dorm when Sister Kate isn't around."

"Amelia. What do you do to be in charge?"

Bev laughed and shook her head, "I'm basically supposed to snitch girls out for not following the rules but I don't give a damn what you do. This is my last year, and I'm out."

"What are the rules?"

"You will learn them at orientation. Just know that I don't care but the girls who are here because they want to be will snitch in a heartbeat and you never know when Sister Kate is going to pop up. So just be careful. Also, my room is that one."

Bev pointed to the door diagonally across from Amelia's room.

"If you have a question just knock but as you will learn there isn't a lot of time for socializing around here and the nuns hate to see it."

Amelia nodded and sighed, thinking that this place was going to be worse than she thought.

"Oh and two more things, since they won't tell you at the meeting: They will make you give them your phone. They will put an app on there so they can track all of your activity. So, don't think you can text whoever and whatever you want. And if you brought your own computer, kiss it goodbye. They will issue you a laptop and that will be the only one you can use. They won't give you the password to the wi-fi or anything. Again so they can monitor what you're doing."

Amelia rolled her eyes. This place had to be worse than prison, "are there cameras in the room as well?"

Bev laughed and shook her head, "thankfully no but, boy, I bet they wished they could do that. Okay, you need to change. I will walk with you to orientation. They make everyone go."

As they walked to the chapel set in the middle of buildings meant for housing and classes, Amelia looked around. The grounds were pretty and well kept with gardens and well manicured trees along with outside spaces to sit. She looked at the girls. Some wore looks on their faces to show how unhappy they were to be here. Others looked elated to be here, wearing the white veil over their head and simple black habit indicating that they were novice nuns. She also noticed other older people scurrying with wheeled carts behind them. She pointed to them and asked Bev, "who are those people?"

"Professors."

Amelia looked at Bev confused and she laughed, "not all the professors here are priests and nuns. They really only teach our mandatory theology classes. The rest of the professors are regular people."

Amelia nodded and her eyes swept the other way. She almost tripped as they landed on a man talking to a priest. Her body had an instant reaction when she saw him. He stood, looking down at the priest intently as he spoke. A cup of coffee in one hand and packets of papers in the other. She couldn't see his features very well from where she was but the way he looked at the priest and the way he stood caught her attention immediately.

"Who's that?" she took her eyes away from the men and looked at Bev.

"That's Monsignor Bryne."

"No, not him, the other one."

Bev looked again, "Oh! That's Professor Thomas. I've never had him so I don't know much about him at all. I have heard his classes are really tough though."

Amelia nodded and looked over at the two men again before going into the chapel. Bev pointed to the left, "since you're new you will be over there."

Amelia smiled and nodded then went to find a seat. She said, "hi," to a couple of girls around her. They gave her the cursory nod and smile but nothing else. She sighed thinking that it was going to be difficult making friends here with so many of the girls hating the fact that they were here. She didn't want to be here, either, but a friend or two would make the experience better.

She drew her attention to the Monsignor as he walked up to the podium. He welcomed everyone new and congratulated the ones that would be graduating this year. Then his tone turned serious as he began going down a list of rules that all girls would follow. Most of them were pretty obvious, especially if you had been in catholic schools your entire life like Amelia had, but some she thought were outrageous. All girls had to be in their rooms by 9 p.m., no exceptions, and whichever sister was assigned to that dorm would do a room check to make sure. He pointed out the obvious, that this campus was in the middle of nowhere and there was no leaving the grounds unless it was your turn to go into the city with the nuns to volunteer at different places. All girls had to volunteer. It was mandatory. All girls were also assigned a job that was to be done Monday through Friday. They would get their assigned job when they came up to get the rest of the things they would need. Each girl would go to her job after her classes were over for the day and stay there until dinner, which was served between 5:30 and 7:00. If you missed getting to the cafeteria on time you missed out on eating until the next morning. Afterwards, all students would have time to study, collect resources from the library, or go to the on-campus gym until it was time for everyone to be in their room.

Amelia sighed and shook her head as the list of rules continued. This really was like a prison and not a college at all. She got up and followed the other girls as they went to the front to collect books, their laptop, and their work assignments. She looked around to see if she could find Professor Thomas in the line of staff members but she didn't see him. She collected her things and headed back to her room. The Monsignor had given them the day off to get acquainted with the campus but classes and work assignments started the next day.

She didn't feel much like walking around but she figured she should probably figure out where everything was. She dropped her things off in her room and peeked in to see if Bev was in hers. She wasn't, so Amelia went wandering around the campus on her own. She found the gym, cafeteria, library and the rooms and buildings her classes would be in. She had tossed the paper with her work assignment on her bed and forgot to grab it but she remembered what building it was and found that for tomorrow. The paper didn't say what she would be doing just where she would be doing it. On her travels, she didn't see many other girls and the ones she did see ignored her. She decided to go back to her room and wait the night out. Maybe as the girls got more familiar with their surroundings they would become friendlier.

Amelia hoped that Bree would stop by but she never did. At precisely 9, she watched as a nun walked by, looked in and without saying a word shut the door. The loneliness she had felt earlier in the day was getting worse and this was just the first day. How was she going to make it through the next four years?

2.

She got through the first day of classes and headed to the building where her assigned job was. As she came to the door, it was open but she couldn't see into the room. She knocked and heard a male voice tell her to come in. When she rounded the corner, her face immediately flushed. Sitting at the desk was Professor Thomas; he hadn't looked up from his computer screen yet and she was glad he hadn't. Her body gave off an immediate reaction, not only had her cheeks flushed but she felt a small tremble run through her. She didn't understand why she had such a quick response to him. He was handsome, tall and well built. His black hair cut close to his scalp with specks of gray at the temples. But it wasn't really his looks that commanded her body to react to him. It was his presence. Even sitting at the desk, he gave off an in-control attitude. His presence demanded attention. He finally looked over at her and she immediately bowed her head and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Can I help you?" He at least didn't sound mad. He sounded almost tickled at her standing there so idiotically. She felt so embarrassed which made her flush even more. She finally lifted just her eyes to look at him, "I'm sorry. I was assigned to work here."

He smiled easily, "welcome. Do you have a name?"

She whispered to herself, "fuck." Then realized he could hear her and flushed deeper, "yes, I'm sorry, it's Amelia."

He stood up and came around the desk. She was forced to lift her head so she could look at his face. Her short stature put the top of her head at his diaphragm. He stuck his hand out and she took it. He gazed down at her, "What a beautiful name."

Amelia smiled, "thank you."

There was a look in his eyes that she couldn't quite place. The look made her feel both uncomfortable and intrigued at the same time.

He smiled again and the look left, "pleased to meet you, Amelia. I'm Thomas."

"Nice to meet you Professor. What would you like for me to do?"

That look came back into his eyes for a brief moment before he swept his hand over the stacks of papers on his desk and two others in the room. He laughed, "as you see I'm not great at filing things away so start with that. Where the papers go are on a post-it on top. Just put them in the right place. I will be happy when this school finally switches from written essays to digital."

She smiled and nodded, setting her things down on the couch as she got to work on the stack closest to the filing cabinet. He went back to his desk and they worked in silence. She would sometimes glance over to look at him, feeling that low tremble in her body every time she did. She could feel him looking at her sometimes and she wondered what he was thinking. She was glad her back was to him since her thoughts kept making her blush. She was finally able to calm herself enough to focus on the filing and jumped when he broke the silence, "it's 5:30."

"Oh okay. I hadn't realized."

He chuckled, "you seemed really focused on what you were doing."

She smiled at him and shrugged, "I want to do a good job for you."

He smiled back, "I'm sure you will but let's stop for the night. They are serious about the time frame for dinner."

She rolled her eyes and grabbed her things, wished Professor Thomas a good night and went to her dorm room.

Amelia woke up with a start. She felt herself throbbing; her pajama shorts soaked in the middle and fuzzy images of dreams of the professor touching her, kissing her, and eventually laying her down to insert himself into her. There was no way she was going to be able to focus on today like this. She shoved her hand between her legs and rubbed fast and hard. She shut her eyes tightly and tried to recreate the images of her dreams but she was already so needy that she came hard before she could think about anything. She bit her bottom lip to keep from crying out as her orgasm rocked her entire body. She laid there for a moment afterwards catching her breath before getting up and ready.

3.

The days seemed to drag on. The only thing Amelia had to look forward to was working in Professor Thomas' office. If she was there she didn't feel so alone or isolated. None of the girls really talked to each other unless they had to for class and Bev hadn't spoken to her since the first day. Professor Thomas and her didn't talk much; he was usually busy preparing but occasionally they did and she wished those times would never stop.

They had both been working silently when he stopped her and asked, "how are you adjusting to school, Amelia?"

She sighed and shook her head, "it's fine."

"Really?"

Amelia gave a sad smile, "it's lonely here. I didn't have too many friends before but I had them and here it seems like no one wants anything to do with anyone else."

He nodded, "most aren't happy to be here and it shows. Tell me about yourself."

She furrowed her brow at his statement and sighed again, "there's not much to tell. I'm not that interesting."

He laughed, "well you must be somewhat interesting to have been placed here."

She rolled her eyes, "it's just another way for my mother to have complete control. But anyway, I'm an only child. My mother has dominated my life for the entirety of it. My father would rather be at work than at home so he doesn't have to deal with her. He wouldn't even fight for me after I got accepted into other colleges."

"And she picked this place out for you for no reason?"

"She says there's a reason. There was an "incident", and she told me that my bad ways caused this. I think that she always wanted me to go here and she used what happened as a way to blame me."

"What happened?"

Professor Thomas leaned more on his desk looking truly interested in what Amelia had done. She sighed again, not sure if she wanted to tell him what had happened. She looked down and played with her fingers. Her eyes moved back up when she heard Thomas get out of his chair. He came over to her and led her to the couch. He placed a hand on her knee and she took a deep breath in; his touch making her body react immediately. She couldn't tell if he had noticed. He looked at her sincerely, "You can tell me. It's okay. I'm not going to tell anyone else. Was it bad?"

His hand squeezed her knee. She took another breath and allowed her legs to separate a little. She still couldn't tell what he was thinking; so she bowed her head and looked down at her fingers again, "it was embarrassing. And dumb on my part to think I could get away with it."

She looked up at him and he nodded for her to continue. His hand had moved up slightly on her leg and he squeezed again. Her body trembled and she cleared her throat.

"I had a boyfriend." She started.

"Did your mother know?"

Amelia laughed, "absolutely not. And I had done a great job at hiding that fact from her. One night she was going out for dinner with her friends. She said she would be home late and not to wait up for her. Dad was at work like always and as soon as she was gone I texted my boyfriend."

Thomas' fingers were slowly rubbing Amelia's thigh; she couldn't tell if he was doing this on purpose or not. She sighed again, "my boyfriend kept asking if he could come over since I was alone. I finally caved thinking that it would be fine. My mom would never find out. So he came over and we went to my bedroom."

She paused again thinking about that night. She also wondered why she was so readily telling this man. She hadn't told anyone else what happened. The way he looked at her and actually listened made her want to finally get it out.

Thomas squeezed her thigh again, "then what?"

"We started to, you know."

"What? Say it."

"We started kissing."

Thomas' face had a look of impatience.

She cleared her throat,, "then he took my shirt and skirt off so that I was in nothing but my bra and panties. He took his shirt off and moved me so that I was sitting on top of him. Our kissing continued, getting more heated then he laid me back and pressed himself against me. He was shimming my panties off when my mom came through the door and went completely crazy. She called me all kinds of names and actually hit my boyfriend. It was so embarrassing."

"What did she call you?"

Amelia sighed, "slut, whore, prostitute things like that."

"Did that hurt you?"

Thomas moved his hand up just a little further and Amelila's body visibly shook. She saw a little smile come across his face. She wanted him to continue moving his hand and willed him to do so. She placed her hand on his thigh hoping that would be all he needed to continue.

Amelia rolled her eyes, "no. I knew she was saying them for effect. I know I'm not anything like that. I had only had sex once before and with the same guy. It would have only been our second time if mom hadn't ruined it."

"So you had only had sex once. Never with someone else?"

Amelia wondered about his line of questioning but continued, "Yes only one other time with the same guy. I had never had sex before or after. There was no way I could try after. The guy I was dating stopped talking to me and my mom kept me a prisoner in my room. It was easy since I had just graduated so I didn't have school or anything. She even took my phone for a while so I couldn't contact my friends. It was two days after that when she told me that I was coming here for college. She said she had called the school that I was accepted to and told them I wouldn't be attending. She told me it was for my own good. That since I was a whore at least coming here would make it to where I couldn't slut around."

Amelia let out a low moan as Thomas moved his fingers closer to where she needed him to touch her.

"How do you feel about all that? Do you feel like it's your fault?"

Amelia shook her head, "No, I don't think I was doing anything wrong. I definitely wasn't being a whore. It wasn't like there were other guys waiting to bang me. It was just me and him. I felt bad for the guy but I was more angry with my mom for ruining things for me and sticking me here."

He looked at her understandably, "that is frustrating to want something and not be able to get it."

Amelia nodded and opened her legs more as his fingers inched closer. Her hand squeezed his thigh and she looked at him pleadingly. He moved his lips towards her ear and she sighed then pouted as he whispered, "it's 5:30. Time to go."

She looked at him surprisingly as he pulled back. He was once again unreadable. She didn't understand what was happening. She said nothing. It was not in her nature to ask questions or voice what she wanted.

He stood up and her eyes went immediately to the bulge in his pants. She stared. Her breath quickening as her mind brought up imagery of things she could do to him and things she wanted him to do to her. He voiced again that it was time for her to go and she nodded, stood up and grabbed her backpack from the other end of the couch wishing that her skirt was just a little shorter so he could see how wet her panties had gotten. As she turned to leave, he grabbed her hand, "be good." She looked at him confused but nodded.

His last two words played over and over in her head as she walked back to her room. She immediately changed, knowing that she wasn't going to the dinner hall and her panties had become so uncomfortably wet that she couldn't keep them on anymore. She sat at the desk still wondering what he had meant by, "be good." She tried to distract herself with work but she couldn't stop thinking about him. She couldn't stop thinking about what it may have felt like if he had allowed his fingers to begin to play with her and then eventually let him slip inside of her and have his way. Her fingers went to her extraordinarily wet pussy but the words, "be good," came to her mind again and she sighed. She got up and took a shower to try and cool off.