The Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had begun to use her tits and ass crack as well. He would lay her on the couch, place his cock between her tits and make her squeeze them together while her mouth stayed open and the tip of his cock moved between her lips. She really loved when he used her ass crack. He would then be so close to her throbbing pussy. These times he would go very slow making sure that his cock never touched anything but her cheeks. She would have to really concentrate on not having an orgasm when he used her ass cheeks to jack him off; especially when he would place his cock at the tight opening and come all of her.

8.

Amelia spiraled deeper into her infatuation with Thomas. Her school work began to suffer. She couldn't focus in class or on assignments. She only thought of Thomas and the throbbing between her legs. As she hurried to get to Thomas' office she felt her phone buzzing in her backpack. She never got calls so she stopped to answer in case something was wrong. She sighed when she saw it was her father calling. After some niceties he began lecturing her on her grades, telling her how disappointed her mother and him were and if she didn't straighten things out they would ask the Monsignor to move her over to the nunnery side since she obviously couldn't concentrate. The thought of being separated from Thomas sent her into a rage and she yelled at her dad, "fuck off! You and mom don't give a damn about my grades or me. All mom cares about is how I make her look."

Her dad started saying something and she hung up. She was still batting angry tears from her eyes when she walked into the office. She saw Thomas sitting on the floor with papers strewn about. She looked at him confused but never hesitated to get undressed. As her skirt hit the floor he motioned for her to come to him. She walked over and he placed her in front of him; her legs straddling his. She jumped as he ran his hand up her legs, "why were you crying?"

"My dad called."

"And this upset you?"

She nodded and sighed, "he threatened to take me away."

Amelia moaned as Thomas gently touched his lips to her thigh, then looked up, "what did you tell him?"

He kissed her other thigh and it took her a second to respond, "to fuck off, " she whispered.

Thomas chuckled and kissed between her thighs. She almost fell as his lips found the spot she had wanted him to touch for so long.

"You don't want to go away?" Thomas had a playful look in his eyes as he asked the question.

Amelia shook her head, "no I want to be with you."

He kissed her pussy again. Her eyes rolled; her whole body flushed as he touched her.

"You will eventually leave this place."

Amelia shook her head, "I can't. I need you too badly. I want to be yours forever."

Thomas smiled and pulled her down on top of him. She moaned as she felt his hardness press against her through his pants and her underwear. He grabbed onto her hips and moved them back and forth. She had to bite her bottom lip to keep from being too loud. Even the feel of him against their clothed skin was too much for her. When he felt her begin to shake he stopped moving her. She looked at him pleadingly, "Please, Sir."

"Please what?"

"Please take me."

He playfully smiled, "take you where?"

She could feel tears forming from frustration but she held them back and whispered, "please take my pussy. Please, Sir, I want you to take it. I want you to make it yours."

Thomas told her to stand and take off her underwear. She did so as quickly as she could and gasped as he sat up and snaked his tongue between her thighs. She felt like she would explode as his tongue found her pulsing clit. He pulled back and stared at her as he freed his engorged cock from his pants. She sighed and smiled at the site of it. She loved his cock and daydreamed about serving it all day long. He reached up and grabbed her hips, bringing her back down. She moaned as his hardness touched her bare skin for the first time. He cupped her heavy breasts in his hand and nipped each nipple sending waves of excitement through her. She opened her eyes as he whispered, "put it in."

She reached down and positioned his cock and herself. She started to descend on him slowly wanting to feel every inch of the thing that she never stopped thinking about. He grunted and grabbed her hips, "you're so fucking tight."

Her breath caught as he pumped his hips into her; the orgasm was extreme; she had waited months for him to allow her this and when it happened she thought she might die. The feeling in her body was so intense that at first she wanted it to stop but as her breathing came back she never wanted it to end. Thomas was watching her and smiling, "good girl. You come for me, make that sloppy pussy wetter."

She gasped as her body shook one final time and then grabbed onto Thomas' shoulders and begged, "deeper, please, Sir. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

He moved pushing her off of him. She smiled and laughed as he shoved his cock back into her; her knees pushed up against her chest; her eyes wide and wild as she stared at him, 'yes, fuck, yes, yes, that feels so good. Your cock is so fucking big."

Thomas grunted again as her pussy tightened more around him and she came once more. He gave one final thrust and her eyes rolled as a smile crossed her lips at the feel of him filling her up.

He rolled off of her and lay on the floor. Amelia wasn't sure what she was supposed to do now but decided to lay her head by his cock. She lapped at the mingled juices and moaned as his cock jumped with the feel of her tongue. She continued licking until his cock settled down and softened and he pushed her away.

Thomas tucked himself back into his pants and wiped at the wetness on the front. Amelia watched and held back a giggle, "thank you, Sir for allowing me to feel your cock and to come. I'm sorry about your pants."

He shrugged, "they will dry. I need to start working on you. Your pussy is too tight."

Amelia blushed, "I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do to make it more loose?"

Thomas gave her a sly grin but shook his head, "Not at the moment. I would hate for you to get kicked out if Sister Kate caught you doing anything."

Amelia nodded and looked down. She could feel his seed seeping down her thighs and that was making her horny again. She looked up when Thomas stood, "get all your clothes back on. I'm done with you for today."

She looked at him sadly but nodded, "yes, Sir."

Amelia would practically run to Thomas' office as soon as she could from that day forward. Her grades continued to deteriorate. She got her first F in a class but she could care less. All that was ever on her mind was Thomas and being good for him. He didn't always fuck her but she didn't care about that either as long as she was pleasing him. She did have her favorite times and that was when he would play with her. He'd lay her on the couch; his hands roaming her body; his fingers playing on her clit until she was to the brink of orgasm before he would stop, sometimes she would get so close and then his hand would quickly slap her. She would gasp at the mix of shock, pain, and pleasure this caused. He worked on her hole, using his fingers until she felt like she couldn't be stretched any further. She loved all these moments and only wished that they could have more time. But he always sent her off at the appropriate time for dinner; if she was a mess she had to go eat with his cum drying wherever he had put it for that day.

9.

The day her life completely changed was like any other at first. She sat through her lectures not paying attention, thinking of all the things Thomas might do to her when she got to him. When the day was over she hurriedly went to the office. As she walked in she took a step back in surprise as she saw the Monsignor there. This was only the second time in almost a year that this had happened. He was sitting in the middle of the room in a chair. Thomas was at his desk. She looked at him and he smiled. She looked at Monsignor Bryne, "good afternoon, Monsignor."

"Good afternoon, Amelia. Come here girl."

She did a quick sideways glance over to Thomas who was looking down at papers, seemingly not paying attention. She stepped closer until she was in the middle of the room. She threw her things on the couch.

"I hear you are not doing well in your classes. Is there something distracting you?"

Amelia blanched. Her fingers started rubbing together, another nervous habit, and she stumbled and stuttered over her words, "I, um, well, I..." She took a deep breath and looked over at Thomas again who still had his head down but she could see he was holding back a smile. The Monsignor ignored her blubbering, "and I noticed you've not come to confession in a while either young lady, come here!"

She jumped at his abrupt words but moved closer. She was now almost between his legs. She let out a surprised screech as he quickly brought her to her knees in front of him. She bowed her head, so confused as to what was happening. He placed a finger under her chin and pulled her face up so she was looking at him. She saw nothing but lust in the supposedly godly man in front of her.

"Thomas tells me that you are a very good girl." His voice was thick with desire, "but a girl who doesn't confess her sins can't be very good can she?"

Amelia batted tears from her eyes and shook her head, "no Monsignor."

He stared at her impatiently, "well?"

She cleared her throat, "Forgive me Father for I have sinned. It has been seven months since my last confession."

She took a deep breath and began to list her sins. All involving Thomas, all involving what she had been doing with him. As she spoke these words out loud she felt no shame. The more she talked the more her pussy began to throb. Her cheeks flushed with her own desire.

"These are my sins..."

She didn't get a chance to finish as Monsignor Bryne lifted her up and laid her across his lap. He lifted her skirt and rubbed and kneaded both of her asscheeks before his hand came down hard and fast. She bit her lower lip to keep from crying out as the pain coursed through her body. He continued back and forth smacking both cheeks with force. She realized as she felt the stinging pain on her skin that she was also turned on, Her pussy throbbing more with each blow; her juices wetting her thighs as he gave a smack for each thing she had confessed. When he was finished he dumped her off of his lap and stood up. He never looked at her again but turned to Thomas and nodded, "you did good work this time. You have my blessing."

Amelia couldn't see Thomas. She lay flat on her stomach feeling the throbbing pain on her skin and the throbbing of needing attention from her pussy. It felt like she laid there forever before she felt her hips being lifted off the ground. She gave a whimper as Thomas' hands grabbed the hot, painful skin of her ass then moaned as he jammed his cock into her needy pussy.

"What a good little whore you were for the Monsignor. You liked getting spanked, no? Your pussy is soaking wet just like a good fuck toy should be."

His words caused her pussy to gush more and tighten.

"That's it, whore, come for me. Come for your Master."

She bit down again as her orgasm hit hard. Her body convulsed and she smiled as she felt him come as well. He pulled back and she dropped back to her tummy, "thank you, Sir."

.

He swatted her ass which made her grunt and turn around to try and protect the skin. He smiled and shook his head, "I did good by choosing you, Pet. I think you will work out nicely for me and for the Monsignor but things will need to change."

She sat up, wincing, and looked nervously at Thomas, "what do you need from me, Master." She liked calling him that.

"You will no longer be part of this school. Tonight you will pack whatever you brought with you and write a note. Saying something along the lines of you couldn't stand to be in this place one more second and you ran away. After that you will meet me outside of your dorm building. You now belong to me, Pet; you will come with me so I can continue to teach you."

Amelia had so many questions but asked none of them. She put all her faith and trust into Thomas. She smiled big at the thought of living with him. She nodded vigorously, "yes, Sir. This makes me very happy to be able to be with you when you are not here, to serve you always."

He smiled and patted her head.

10.

When she was first brought to the house she was placed in the study. When Thomas would leave he would lock her in there as when he was done with her for the night. She was forbidden to touch any books in the room; her only outlet was a laptop not connected to wi-fi with preloaded videos that she watched all day. She noticed the first time that she was left alone that there was a camera in the room so Thomas could check on her throughout the day. He could watch her watch the porn videos and edge until he got there. She learned from these videos. She learned how to talk. She learned how to move using toys provided that she could practice with; all of these things and Thomas turned her into someone who had been free thinking into a living fuck doll. She thought of nothing but fucking and coming all day long. She had to contain herself when Thomas came home to feed her. She didn't want to eat; she wanted his cock.

Thomas continued to work on her as well, making it to where he could stick his cock in any hole he wanted, punishing her when she said the wrong thing or tripped up and didn't know what to say. The Monsignor would come once a month to hear her confession and she started to look forward to that as well. He had stopped using his hand and used a paddle instead since she didn't have to be quiet here. He would tie her up and paddle her wherever he deemed fit for the sin she had confessed.

The last test from Thomas came on a night that she was laying on the couch, sore and tired from the night before. Thomas had worked over both holes. They were stretched and useless. Thomas had tried to fuck her that morning and though he loved to feel her holes gaped and smooth he used her throat to finish. He told her that she could take a break today and though she was happy about allowing her holes to heal it always made her sad when she couldn't have his cock at night. She had laid on the couch most of the day, still watching the videos but not playing. She heard the door opening and sat up. Thomas came in and behind him a woman. Thomas looked at her as he told the woman to undress. He guided her to the couch and came down on his knees. Amelia watched as he began to lick the woman's pussy. She moaned, closing her eyes, paying no attention to Amelia.

Amelia felt no tinge of jealousy as she watched Thomas pleasure another woman. She bent down and sucked on the woman's tits. This made her moan louder. Amelia looked down and saw Thomas looking at her as he sucked the woman's clit into her mouth. She smiled and slid off the couch. She shimmied her way under her Master and freed his cock. He moaned as she began to lick and suck him, getting him hard with the expertness of her tongue and mouth. She wished she was at a better angle she loved when she could take him fully down her throat. She heard the woman's moans get louder and proclamations of, "don't stop. Right there. Oh my god you're going to make me come." Come from her lips. Amelia moved when Thomas moved away. She got him fully undressed and sat back on the couch as she watched him move the woman so that her ass was facing him. He fucked her hard and fast. She screamed and panted as she came over and over again on his cock. He pulled out and shot his cum all over her ass. Amelia quickly moved and licked it away, savoring every drop of her Master's seed.

Thomas dismissed the woman after a few minutes. She scoffed, "that's it? I thought this was going to be a whole night thing. You promised me some girl action and everything."

Thomas' hand was on her back and he was ushering her out. Amelia couldn't hear what he was saying and smiled when he came back in and sat on the couch. She placed her head in his lap and lapped slowly at the woman's juices that were drying on him. He petted her head, "you amaze me, Pet. I never thought I would find someone as good as you."

Amelia lifted her head and smiled, "thank you, Master." Before going back to his cock.

This was her life now. She loved every second of it. She was allowed out of the study and had full reign of the house. She took care of all of Thomas' needs and this made her extremely happy. Thomas provided everything she needed and was always kind enough to give her breaks when he decided that she needed them. She loved when he brought home other women. Sometimes she would just watch and play with herself and other times he had her join full on in the fun. Amelia loved the fact that she was a fuck thing, never having to think too hard or too much about anything other than pleasing her Master. She had no regrets about how her life had turned out and only ever thought of the next thing that would make her Master smile in her direction.