The Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4.

Amelia thought she would have the entire weekend to cool off since it was her turn to go into town and volunteer with the nuns but she was surprised to see Thomas sitting on the bus when she boarded. She felt her face instantly flush and the throbbing that had at least turned dull and easier to ignore ignite into a steady pulse. Amelia thought she saw a look of desire or lust on his face before he changed it back to that blank expression. The brief look he gave her caused her heart to quicken and she felt like she couldn't breathe for a second. He gave her a slight nod before looking back at the book in his hand. She nodded back, though, he was no longer paying attention and went to find a seat as far away from him as possible.

At the shelter she had been given the job to hand out soup to anyone who came up so she had a clear view of the dining hall. She watched Thomas make his rounds to the tables handing out rolls and talking pleasantly to the people at the tables. Every time he would come into the kitchen for something he would brush against her; and every time she would take in a sharp breath as her body reacted to his touch.

Amelia jumped as she felt a hand on her arm while she was getting back on the bus. She turned to see Thomas behind her; he nodded to the seat he had been sitting in early and she slid into it. She wasn't comfortable sitting with him, though she had seen other students sitting with the professors they worked with; she didn't think that the other students had the same feelings as she had for him. Sitting next to him for so long was going to drive her crazy; the second she had realized it was him touching her the dull aching had become throbbing again and she could feel the wetness in her panties.

She stared out of the window most of the time. He read his book, though, every time he turned the page his hand would come back down onto her thigh. He made sure his hand was placed at the crease of her leg and hip and would give it a squeeze. She would side glance at him to see him looking at her with a slight smile on his face. She had taken to biting her thumb. A bad habit she had gotten rid of a couple of months ago. The biting helped quell the immense desire that was building up in her. When he would squeeze she would bite down harder, wincing at the pain it caused. He eventually leaned in and whispered, "if there is something in your mouth you should suck, not bite."

Her eyes went wide and she pulled her thumb away as she stared at him. He allowed a full smile to play across his lips, though, his eyes were stern, "your response should be, "yes, Sir.""

Her voice was just above a whisper, "yes, Sir."

He patted her leg, "good girl." Before going back to his book. She stared at him for a few more seconds before going back to stare out of the window. His hand came back down on her thigh and her thumb immediately went back to her mouth. She stopped herself from biting and instead just held her thumb between her teeth. She heard his voice again, "suck."

She whispered around her thumb, "yes, Sir." and began to gently suck on her thumb. She heard a pleased sound come from him and breathed deeply as he gave her thigh another squeeze before moving his hand.

As they approached the college, he put his hand on her leg one more time and she quickly whipped her head towards him as his hand moved deftly under her skirt and found her soaked panties. He pressed his hand into her and her eyes rolled before focusing back on him. There was now no mistaking the look on his face. He gave her a full smile and looked at her with such desire that her breath caught. Her face flushed bright red as his hand moved to her other thigh noting the wetness on her skin before coming back. He pressed into her again and she pressed her lips together trying so hard not to moan, not to have an orgasm just by his touching. He moved his hand to the thigh closest to him and smiled again; she continued to stare at him wantonly.

He removed his hand and leaned toward her, "are you needy, Amelia?"

She didn't think before she spoke, "I need you."

He smiled, "me? I do this to you?"

She nodded, "yes, Sir. Since the day I saw you."

"Then you are a lucky girl to have been given to me."

"Yes, Sir."

He smiled and the bus rolled to a stop. He squeezed her thigh one more time, "If you are a really good girl, I might give you what you want. But you have to show me that you are good."

Her breath was coming at an uneven quick pace as his words gave her hope that he may take her soon. She whispered, "Yes, Sir."

5.

Amelia was surprised to see Monsignor Bryne. She immediately apologized for walking in on their conversation. She had never thought to knock after the first day; she had never seen anyone else in office. The Monsignor smiled at Amelia and grabbed her hand, "I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you."

His hand was hot and clammy as Amelia took it, "I'm Amelia. It's nice to meet you Monsignor."

He squeezed her hand as his eyes roamed up and down her body. Amelia was a little uncomfortable with his roaming eyes but kept her smile.

"Nice to meet you, Amelia. Are you doing good work for the professor?"

She didn't like the way he was looking at her and her nervousness made her voice shake, "I hope so."

Thomas broke in with a laugh, "she's doing fine work and she needs to get to it."

Amelia gave Thomas a grateful smile as the Monsignor let go of her hand. He bid his farewell to her and gave Thomas a nod. She tried not to think about the weird interaction and instead asked Thomas what she was to work on today. He said nothing to her as he handed her a stack of papers but the look in his eyes was hard. It was like he was waiting for her to do something, say something about the situation that just occurred. Amelia had never voiced her opinion about anything. Her mother had made sure of that. Yes, the Monsignor had made her uncomfortable but she would never burden anyone else with her thoughts. She thanked him for the papers and got to work filing them. She could feel his eyes on her and her mind kept wandering back to the bus. The way his hand had felt on her. She had imagined all day Sunday that when she came in here he would swoop her up and take her. Those images were making it hard for her to work and a couple of times she banged her hand on the door to the filing cabinet being too distracted with her thoughts. The third time she hit the corner of the metal door and cut her hand. She whispered, "dammit," and walked over to grab some Kleenex. She heard Thomas get up and she breathed deeply as he walked up and pressed himself against her back.

"Are you doing alright, Amelia?"

His hands grabbed her hips and she let out a soft moan as he pressed her hard against him.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just distracted today."

"By what?"

She whispered, "by you."

"By me?"

Amelia nodded, "yes, Sir."

He spun her around and she looked up at him. He smiled as he saw the desire in her eyes. Her body trembled as his hands moved from her hips to the top of her butt.

"What about me distracts you?"

Her breath quickened and her eyes rolled as he slipped his hand further down her backside. She felt her thighs becoming wet as her panties became too soaked to hold her wetness.

She whispered again, "everything."

"Do you want me, Amelia? Do you want me to fuck you?"

She moaned. "Yes, Sir. I want nothing more from the first time I laid eyes on you."

His hands moved further down and he lifted her skirt. She looked at him pleadingly as his hands cupped her butt cheeks; his fingers grazing the wetness of her skin. He smiled hungrily, "oh my. Someone is very needy. Are you needy, Amelia?"

"Yes, Sir."

She could feel him hard against her and she wanted to touch him, to show how much she needed him but he had her arms pinned to her sides.

"Do you pleasure yourself at the thought of me?"

Amelia sighed and looked at him earnestly, "I want to but you told me to be good."

Thomas chuckled and turned her back around; his hand quickly going up her skirt and pressing against her like he had done on the bus. Her knees weakened at his touch and she moaned. Her hips unconsciously began to move wanting his hand to move against her. He wrapped his other arm around her to stop her from moving, "you seem to be a very good girl, Amelia. Most girls would have fucked themselves. I wasn't around to know whether you did or not; they would have taken the opportunity to have relieved some need."

"You told me not to."

"Not directly."

His moved his hand slightly along her throbbing, engorged clit causing another moan and her knees to buckle again.

"I thought I knew what you meant and I didn't want to disappoint you."

He gave another pleased sound, "I like that you thought about it. It shows that you have some initiative to be a good pet."

Amelia smiled at the word, "pet,", "Yes, Sir. I want to be a good pet."

Thomas gave a low moan, "I've been looking for someone like you. I hope you don't disappoint me. Most girls are disappointments, deciding that they should think for themselves or have a say in what is going to happen."

Amelia shuddered as he brushed his fingers against her again, "I don't want to disappoint you. You are all I think about. I want to be yours." She gasped as he pressed firmly against her throbbing clit.

"You have a lot to learn. Are you ready to learn, Pet?"

"Yes, Sir."

He released his grasp and pressed again making her legs give out, "Are you sure you're ready?"

She nodded, "Yes, Sir, please teach me."

Thomas took a deep breath in, "good girl." He moved his fingers continuously now. Her whole body shook violently. She was so close to having an explosive orgasm. The only sound coming from her was whimpering. She could feel the heat building inside of her, the pulsing coming quicker and then he stopped. If he hadn't been holding on to her by her middle she would have fallen to her knees. Tears came to her eyes, the need to finish so great that all she could do was cry from frustration. Thomas turned her around and smiled as he wiped the tears rolling down her cheeks.

"It's time for you to go for the day."

She looked at him confused, not understanding how he could be so reserved when she knew they both wanted each other so badly. She felt his hand go to hers and she moaned again as he placed it on his hardness. He wouldn't allow her to move her hand, only press against him. He bent down; his lips barely touching hers, "the first thing you will learn is not to be selfish."

Her eyebrows furrowed and he pulled back just a little to look at her. His face was stern as he continued to speak, "you will come to know that it is my satisfaction that is important. You will be happy and fulfilled knowing that you have made me happy. If your body has a reaction then that's a bonus, right?"

He paused and looked her in the eyes. She looked back; her eyes big and pleading still and nodded her head, "yes, Sir."

"You are here for me, a thing to play with at my discretion."

"Yes, Sir."

"Now leave before someone notices you're still in my office."

Amelia walked back to her room and laid on the bed. She had a lot to think about. She thought about Thomas and her reaction to him. Why did she want and need this so badly? He paid attention to her. He looked at her. He talked to her. All she had ever wanted was someone to pay attention to her. This was also a relationship her mother couldn't control. Her parents hadn't called her once since she had gotten here and so her mother would never know. Amelia would be able to do whatever she wanted without fear of her mother ruining it. She shook her head to clear her thoughts of her mother and went back to Thomas. She understood that he was paying attention to her on a sexual basis, but she actually liked that. It made her feel good to know that he wanted her sexually; and she thought maybe in time if she was good enough for him he may end up loving her. She didn't think that she loved him yet but she was completely infatuated with him; she adored him on some level and she wanted to do anything to make him happy.

6.

When Amelia came into the office Thomas was leaning against his desk. He beckoned her to him and she watched as he slowly started unbuttoning her blouse. Her breathing quickened and her mind screamed at her that he was finally going to take her. Her body started trembling as her shirt hit the ground. His hands came up and cupped her full breasts over her bra. She gave a slight moan as he pulled the cups over to reveal her pink, erect nipples. He pinched and twisted them between his fingers and the ever present pulsing between her legs intensified. He let go and covered her back up. His hands slowly moved down her sides and grabbed her hips before he hooked his fingers into her panties and pulled them down under her ass. She softly whispered, "oh," as his fingers brushed the top of her bald pussy. He looked at her questioningly, "interesting."

Her voice was soft and airy, "my boyfriend wanted me to. I kept it that way."

He nodded approvingly before slipping his hand between her legs. She gasped as the side of his index finger moved across her. He smiled and whispered, "you're so fucking wet, my Pet. What do you think about?"

"You, Professor."

He smiled again and moved his hand. He spun her around and placed his hands on her firm butt cheeks. He gave them each a squeeze before he pulled her panties back up and had her face him again. He looked her up and down once more, "you are very pretty, Pet."

She smiled and held back a giggle, "thank you, Professor."

Her smile quickly left as he brought his hand into her long, thick hair and pulled her to her knees. She grunted and winced as they hit the hard floor.

"You will do this everyday. You are to come in, take off your uniform and kneel before me. I will then decide what to do with you for the time we have together."

She kept her eyes down and nodded, "yes, Sir."

Her eyes came up and followed his other hand as he unzipped his pants. She took a deep breath in and watched as he freed himself. Her eyes moved, meeting his and he smiled as he saw how much desire she had for him.

Amelia moaned as he took his cock and rubbed it against her cheek and lips.

"Do you want my cock, Pet?"

She looked up, "I want nothing more, Professor."

She looked back at his member. He was much bigger than her boyfriend had been. Her whole body shook with lust and need. Her boyfriend and her and never gotten to the point where she learned to give head. Their first time had been strictly missionary style but Amelia's mouth watered with the thought. She wanted to taste him.

As he ran the tip of his cock over Amelia's lips again, she stuck out her tongue. They both moaned and Thomas kept his cock at her mouth. She licked it again, going from the tip to the base and back up. Amelia gave little kisses to every inch she licked. She was on fire with the need to feel him anywhere. She slowly opened her lips and sucked just the head into her mouth. She was careful knowing she had no experience but wanting to make him feel good.

He pushed his cock a little further into her mouth. She opened wider and wrapped one hand around the rest. He moaned again and moved her head slowly back and forth by her hair.

"Stroke it."

She moved her hand back and forth with the rhythm he had set.

"Good girl, Use your tongue."

She had to slow down a bit trying to lick and suck at the same time. She looked up and he smiled, "you'll learn."

He pulled her from him and commanded her to open her mouth and keep it open. She did so, opening as wide as she could. He thrust into her mouth over and over, hard, slow thrusts, causing her to choke and gag around him. She gasped each time he pulled from her but kept her mouth open. Her chin and chest were becoming wet with spit and her cheeks wet from the tears the gagging was causing. He thrust once more but this time kept his cock in the back of her throat. He pushed her head down, her nose smashing against him. She gagged and sputtered around him. Her body began to shake with the need to breathe. She tried to open her throat more but his cock took up the entire opening. Amelia began to get light headed; she willed herself not to fight against him; She knew that would be bad. He finally moved her when her body began to go limp. She coughed and gasped for air. She jumped a little as she felt more wetness hit her face.

Thomas let go of her and she collapsed to her hands. Still trying to catch her breath, he raised her head by her chin and smiled, "what a good girl. You didn't even fight."

Her hand went up to try and wipe some of the mess off her face but he batted it away, "stand up and take off your panties."

She slowly stood. He took her panties from her and used the soaked crotch to wipe her face. He shrugged and smiled when he was done, "good enough. Put them back on."

She controlled her face as she put the soiled, now cold underwear back on her body. He nodded then turned to his desk handing her a stack of papers, "get to work."

He stopped her a little early so she could redress. He watched her. She felt like she was being tested, like he was looking for any indication that she was dissatisfied. She kept her facial features soft; she wasn't dissatisfied; she had been hopeful that more would have happened but was coming to understand what he meant by her not being selfish. Amelia figured that at some point he would take all of her and she was going to be patient. She wanted nothing more than for him to be happy with her and she would do everything in her power to make sure that happened.

When she was fully dressed he walked over to her and ran his hand slowly across her jawline. She could feel the dried juices from her and him on her skin. She wondered if they were visible and thought about the walk back to her room. That thought was cut when he looked down at her and said, "you will leave here and go to the dining hall."

She nodded, "yes, Sir."

"Good girl, Amelia. I do hope you stay that way."

She walked into the dining hall and stood in line. She had no idea if people could see anything on her skin. She wondered if she smelled of sex and if people could pick up on that as well. A few girls looked at her but they didn't say anything. She found a spot and picked at the plate of food she was given, looking around she made eye contact with Thomas'. He sat with other members of staff. When she looked at him he gave the slightest smile which made her blush and bow her head. She could feel her infatuation with him growing by the second.

7.

The days felt like an eternity as she waited for classes to be over so she could go to the professor. He hadn't touched her yet. She would come in and undress, get on her knees and wait. Sometimes he would allow her to suck him off coming on her face then having her wipe it off with her panties; other times he would come on her boobs or belly. Her favorite way was when he would stand her up and make her pull her underwear from her body. He would jack off into them; she would moan as she felt his seed hit so close to the part of her that constantly throbbed wanting and needing attention from him. Other times he would hand her stacks of papers and tell her to work. These days made her sad when she was not allowed to touch him. These were also the days that he didn't make her go to the dining hall. There were other times when Thomas would have her get under his desk and she was only permitted to kiss and lick his cock. If she sucked just a little he would pull from her and give her a small slap on the lips with his cock. She sometimes sucked on purpose; she liked the feel of his cock slapping her mouth. It would take the entire time of her licking and kissing before he would come.