The Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her good. Just don't... come in her," he implored John, slurring his words.

"Screw you Prime," Mindy thought. "I'll fuck who I want when I want."

When she sensed that John was close to climax and tried to pull out, Mindy pushed her pelvis back onto his cock.

He tried to push her away from him again, but Mindy reached behind her and grabbed his thighs and pulled him forwards. Her grip was firm.

"Mindy," he whispered urgently. "I'm not wearing a condom."

Then she turned to him and gave a wicked little smile and licked her lips.

As soon as John saw her expression, he lost control and exploded into Mindy, spasm after spasm, spurting hot cum into her pussy until her vault was full and rivulets ran down both her thighs as he kept thrusting into her.

"I told you not to cum in her!" Prime yelled at John.

"Couldn't help it," John replied between breaths. "You let me fuck her."

"I let you fuck me," Mindy corrected him.

Then they all slumped down on the couch and were fast asleep.

About an hour later, John woke with the feeling someone was playing with him.

He opened his eyes and saw Mindy giving him a blowjob.

"What the-"

She cut him off with her eyes as she motioned to the right -- Prime was still asleep.

Mindy turned her eyes back to John and didn't break eye contact while sucking him and jerking him off with both hands.

She even kept eye contact as she tried to take his whole member in her mouth.

"Pfft!" she gasped as she came up for air, saliva and cum dripping from her lips.

"Omigod Mindy, that feels so good. Try again," he whispered.

She did and as she opened up her mouth, he reached down and jerked himself once, twice, until cum spewed from his dick in thick, viscous ropes. The first two splashed on Mindy's chest and neck but she recovered and opened her mouth to catch the rest.

"Holy shit that was good," John said as he slumped back down onto the couch.

Mindy just nodded, then stood up and wiped the cum off her tits with her shirt.

Instead of running to the bathroom, she walked over and took Prime's face in her hands and kissed him. He mumbled something incomprehensible, which she ignored. She stuck her tongue in his mouth and let John's cum ooze into it. Too drunk to notice, a little bit trickled down his lips but most of it went into his mouth. In his post-coital stupor, without thinking he swallowed and went back to sleep.

Mindy, satisfied in more than one way, smiled to herself, pulled up her thong and shorts, then put on her shirt but left her bra off. She liked the attention she got when men noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. It was dark in the house and although she couldn't see it, she could feel the crusted cum on the inside of her thighs. She walked out of the house, closed the front door gently, and was greeted by a glorious Californian sunrise. There was no time to waste. After all, Brad was waiting for her.

12