The Professor and the Boys Ch. 03

Story Info
Prof. David reunites with Charlie... and surprise!
2.7k words
4.66
10k
13
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers

David had had a rather long week at the college. Besides his lectures, he was in meetings and conferences all the time, with only a small break here or there. But now, it was Friday and he was heading home a bit early. He was ready for a drink, some good food, and some relaxing music.

He unlocked the door and opened it -there was the sound of the shower coming from the bathroom back at the end of the hall. Who the fuck is in my house, he thought to himself. He quietly made his way in and noticed a backpack and shirt on the floor beside the coat rack. A pair of sneakers was placed neatly beside them, some wacky, colorful socks stuffed in them. David knew who it was. He took off his own shoes and socks very quietly.

He quietly moved down the hall toward the bathroom. There was a full-on view of the shower. He had a clear shower curtain and could see who was enjoying the warm water on their body. David took off his shirt and tie as he approached; then he quietly tugged at his belt. He placed everything quietly on the floor, and then unbuttoned his khakis, letting them fall to the floor too.

There was a small alcove by the bathroom, opposite the hall closet, and he quickly moved to it, pulling off the jockstrap he had on. He ran a hand over his rapidly hardening cock. The head had already begun to ooze with a drop of shiny precum. He flicked a finger over the slick droplet and brought it to his mouth, flicking a tongue at it as he watched the figure in the shower.

Their head was covered in foamy shampoo, creamy dollops falling onto their broad shoulders. Rivers of soapy water ran down their hairy torso to their cock where it streamed off of it like piss. The hair of his body lay flat against his skin, looking darker than it really was.

The figure turned around and the hair on his ass and legs made David lick his lips. His ass was round, but with that indention showing how muscular it really was under all that softness. David's now raging cock pushed against the molding around the bathroom door, leaving a trail of slime on it.

The figure rinsed his hair, water running over his handsome face and thick lips. A hand ran over his face as the hair was rinsed clean to push water from his eyes, eyes as blue as the sky. It was those eyes that looked like you had amped up the color saturation on a photo -they just didn't seem real. David grinned as those eyes caught him staring and pinching at his nips. No need to hide anymore.

"The most beautiful boy in the whole world," David said as he walked into the bathroom.

He grabbed a towel and handed it to the boy as he pulled back the shower curtain. The handsome young man ran a hand through his light blond hair, pushing it back away from his face. He gave David a big grin as he dried himself.

David watched as the boy ran the towel over his tight little body. His chest covered in brown hair from nip to nip, then trailing down his taut belly, down to his furry faun-like legs. The boy turned to dry droplets of water on his perfect ass, it too covered in hair. He rubbed the towel over his head, then pushed the damp mop of hair back again with his hand.

"I didn't think you'd be home until later. I had a friend drop me by earlier. I was going to have you a drink and a meal ready when you walked in the door this evening."

"I've been drinking in this beautiful body. And, Charlie, I know what I want to eat," David responded as he dropped down to his knees in front of the boy, turning him around so that his ass was in David's face.

David ran his hands over the perfect mounds of the boy's ass, pulling them apart as he leaned into them. His tongue ran down the cleft, feeling the hair tickling his face. He pulled the ass cheeks further apart and ran his tongue to the tight hole in the center. Charlie balled the towel around his hands, as David pushed at the tightness. David pushed into the hole, feeling it like a ring around his tongue.

Charlie groaned and pushed his ass back onto David's tongue as it darted back and forth at the boy's hole. David pulled back, and then spat at the winking center. He repeated it, saliva running down the hairy crack. He worked his tongue up and down, gathering the slick spit to the hole, and then pushing it into the boy.

David stood up. Strands of precum dangled from his fat engorged cock. He wiped precum over the boy's hole with the head of his cock. He reached around and put an arm on the boy's chest pulling him backward closer to him; his hand pinching the boy's nipple. His other hand aimed his thick cock at the boy's winking pink hole.

The older man pushed his cock forward, sinking slowly into the boy. Charlie groaned as the daddy cock popped past his sphincter muscle and into soft tightness. The big man's dick filled him like no other cock. His ass seemed to be created to perfectly take David's big daddy dick. Charlie grabbed the cock with his ass muscles, and tilted his head back while cooing with ecstasy.

"Fuck, I've missed that tight boy ass on my cock, Charlie," David said with a soft growl into Charlie's ear. "Baby, I've been craving that hole for weeks now. I'm in fucking heaven right now, you little fuck son."

David began to gently fuck Charlie, pulling out slightly then submerging back into the boy. Charlie pushed back cautiously, grinding himself gently on the thick shaft.

"Yeah, daddy, use my ass. I've missed being used by that big daddy cock. Oh, my god!" Charlie groaned. "I've needed this daddy cock for fucking long."

David dropped this arm to Charlie's waist, his meaty hands grasping he boy's thin hips firmly. He began to fuck the boy harder. He began to sweat as he rammed in and out of the boy. He was fucking the boy as hard as the boy squeezed his cock. David groaned, his mouth staying open from the sheer pleasure coursing through his body as he fucked the sweetness.

Charlie gasped loudly every time David butted against his prostate. He had dropped the towel and was pinching his nips really hard, sending a signal to his ass to keep milking the fat daddy dick driving into him.

"Fuck me, daddy!" Charlie started repeating over and over.

"Yeah, baby, I got you. Daddy's fucking his boy."

It was too much. David's eyes rolled back into his head and his whole torso tightened. He couldn't stop the hot cream from exploding out of his cock and balls, drenching Charlie's ass. David stood up on his tiptoes with every volley of cum that shot out.

"Fuck! Goddamn fucking hell," David cursed as the pleasure racked his body. "Fucking yes boy, take daddy's big load!" He groaned, wanting to bite at Charlie's neck like a beast.

"Yeah, breed my hole! Give me that daddy cum! Oh, my god, daddy!" cried Charlie, his own cock dripping precum to the floor.

David groaned as the last bit of cum left his balls. His body shook as the last electrifying spark flashed through his body.

"Imma cum too!" moaned Charlie, twirling a precum-slick hand around his plump cockhead.

David pulled his cock quickly out of the boy, his cum trailing down the boy's crack and sticking in the sweaty hair. He fell to his knees as Charlie turned around, fisting his big boycock.

"Give it to your daddy. Give your dad that boy spunk. Do it. Spray all that load on me, baby," David pleaded to the boy, opening his mouth wide and tilting his head back. David rolled his tongue around his lips.

Charlie began to jerk, as he shot his creamy load onto David's face. He reached out and grabbed David's head as streams of cum striped the older man's face. Droplets fell onto his tongue, which David immediately swallowed. Charlie gasped with each shot, his body rippling with pleasure.

"Fucking yeah, my little stud boy," said David, reaching up and scooping up the boy's cum on his face. He brought it all to his mouth and greedily licked it off his hand. "So fuckin' good, yum."

Charlie bent down and licked any remaining residue from David's face. David laughed, and grabbed the boy's head. He licked at the boy's lips, and then gave him a deep spunky kiss.

After the long savory kiss, Charlie turned to grab the towel to wipe David's cum away. David grabbed Charlie and pulled him toward him. He pushed his face into Charlie's ass and licked at the cum he had deposited there. David ground his tongue into gaping hole, and slurped the cum into his mouth. His tongue danced around the reddened crack, causing Charlie to moan from the warm sensation on his tender used hole.

David stood up and turned Charlie to face him. Oh, those penetrating blue eyes, David thought to himself. He bent down and gave the boy another deep passionate kiss.

"It looks like you need another shower, my boy."

"Only if you wash my back," replied Charlie.

"Oh, I'm going to wash every inch of that body, you little fucker," answered David, slapping a hand on Charlie's firm ass.

David followed Charlie under the warm water, and grabbed a bar of soap. He twirled the soap in his hand creating a thick lather. He gently ran a sudsy hand into Charlie's crack as be bent down and took a hard nipple into his mouth. He felt Charlie leaning into him as the older man soaped up the round ass, then making a foamy trail up his muscular back.

Charlie laid his head into the dense hairy chest and rested a hand on the older man's pec. He enjoyed the warm water and the attention on his body by the big man.

David gingerly pushed Charlie's back under the warm stream. He enjoyed feeling the boy pressed into him. Charlie poked him in the chest with a finger.

"What is it," asked David, as his hand massaged the boy's neck.

Charlie pointed at the bathroom door. David ran a hand over his face and looked through the clear shower curtain. He grinned big.

"Well, look at that," David laughed.

"I hope I didn't miss too much," said Joe, leaning against the doorway. "The door wasn't locked. Hope you don't mind me letting myself in."

"The only thing I mind is the fact that you're still wearing all those clothes," answered David. He looked down at Charlie who was grinning. "Did you know he was coming over?" asked David.

"Uhm, maybe...he dropped me off earlier," said Charlie as he jumped out of the shower and grabbed a towel, walking toward Joe as he dried himself.

Joe stripped off his shirt and Charlie gave him a deep kiss. David was turned on by the two boys locked in a kiss, their lips smashing and twisting as their tongues entwined together. Joe grabbed Charlie's head and pressed him to his lips harder, forcing his tongue deeper into the blond.

David dried off and walked over to the two. He ran his hands up their muscled backs. Charlie pulled away from Joe and pressed his full lips onto David's as Joe's pants fell to the bathroom floor. Deep into the kiss with Charlie, David ran a hand over Joe's hairy olive torso. He pinched at Joe's ringed nip nestled in the black chest hair.

David pulled his lips from Charlie. He pushed the boys out of the bathroom. He grabbed them by the scruff of the neck and steered them down the hall to the bedroom. He pushed them both toward the big king-sized bed. Joe ran to it and plopped down on the white comforter. David shook his head in amazement looking at Joe's dark hairy body contrasting against the new white bedding.

Charlie ran and jumped on top of Joe, trying to tickle his ribs. Joe pushed at the blond, grabbing at his crotch. Charlie pinned Joe down onto the bed; he moved his head to Joe's thickening cock and took it into his mouth. Joe groaned as Charlie sunk down on the uncut meat.

David walked over and sat at the edge of the bed. He reached out and began to run his hands over the boys' muscular, hairy bodies. He ran his hand over Joe's dark hairy chest. Joe's head was thrown back as he propped himself back on his arms, Charlie deepthroating his thick cock. David ran a hand over Charlie's broad shoulders and sinewy arms, watching his cherry lips moving up and down Joe's thick shaft.

Joe lifted himself up and pushed against Charlie's forehead.

"Stop, you're going to make me cum."

"That's what I'm trying to do."

"Not yet. Not yet," Joe said and grinned.

Joe motioned toward David with his head. Charlie pulled of Joe's cock and smacked his lips. The boys reached for David and pulled him to the middle of the bed. David laughed as the boy's struggled to get his big bear body positioned.

David lay in the center of the bed as the boys rubbed down his dense hairy chest to his hairy belly. Charlie leaned in and slurped David's plum-sized cockhead into his mouth, his tongue swirling around it. Joe moved in and started licking the shaft, lapping at the veiny underside. Charlie pulled off the head and joined Joe on the shaft -one pair of lips on each side of the thick cock running up and down it in unison. Joe pushed up to the head and swallowed it, pushing down and forcing David's cock deep down his throat as Charlie moved to his balls.

Charlie savored each ball in turn, taking each one into his mouth in turn and pulling on it. As he tried to take them both into his mouth, he was joined by Joe. The boys licked and lapped at each ball like squirrels fighting over a nut.

David began to stroke his spit-slick shaft as the boys enjoyed his balls. He could feel their tongues licking at his hand and his shaft as he jacked his big daddy dick. Their attention was making the cum in his balls begin to boil and he knew he wouldn't last long this second time.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," he groaned.

Joe jumped up and planted his mouth around David's cock as the cum shot out of his cock. He moaned as David filled his mouth with hot salty cream. David grabbed the boy's hair as he convulsed in rapture with every spurt. Charlie laid his hand over David's, watching Joe taking the load.

When the orgasmic convulsions stopped, Joe pulled off David's cock, his mouth full of cum. Charlie reached up, his mouth opening wide. Joe was positioned over him and let David's cum drip out of his mouth into Charlie's. Joe lowered his head and stuck out his tongue, and then swished it around inside Charlie's mouth. The two went in for a mouthy kiss. David watched the two making out, their hard cocks bouncing. Each boy started to fist their own slick cocks, their balls tightening.

They separated from their kiss and moved to David. They knelt on either side of his head, jerking their cocks furiously. David opened his mouth as Joe grunted and shot his load, aiming the head into the older man's mouth. David licked his lips as the last drops of Joe's cum fell on them.

"Fuck," Charlie said in a deep whisper as he leaned in and shot his own load into David's mouth. The older man savored every spurt that hit the back of his throat.

David pulled the boy's dicks to his mouth and sucked out the last drops of cum. He smacked his lips, as the boys reached in for a kiss and nestled up beside him. David reached around them and pulled them closer. The heat from their young muscled bodies felt good against him.

This is going to be a really good weekend, David thought to himself.


TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers