The Professor and the Boys Ch. 02

Story Info
Prof. David meets muscled ex-football player Colin.
3.6k words
4.51
17.8k
21

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
300 Followers

David was really beginning to like the new house. He had gotten the interior pretty much finished, but the exterior was a complete mess. It had been neglected for quite awhile. Hedges were overgrown, the patio almost gone, and you couldn't tell where the flowerbeds were and where the lawn was. He had tried to tackle it himself but it was a huge job. He saw a lot of potential, but he needed help. He needed a professional. He called a friend who he knew from his teaching job at his old college and asked for some recommendations. His friend directed him to a regional landscaping service, and so David called them up.

The landscaping service sent over a guy well older than David. The guy tromped around the yard and made lots of notes. He finally presented David with an estimate, which David accepted. The old man said that they'd have someone over the next day to clean things up and mow the lawn to start off.

David didn't see anyone when he came home early the next day, although he noticed an old pick-up truck on the street with the company's weathered logo on it. He walked around the yard, but didn't see anyone. The grass was cut, but they must have left for some reason.

He walked into the house, stripping out of his shirt and tie as he shut the door behind him. The cool air felt good against his skin. He got so hot in warm weather having such a hairy body. Friends kept telling him to trim it during the spring and summer, but David wouldn't listen to them. He was a bear.

He went to fix a drink in the kitchen, and caught a glimpse of a hot young guy coming out of the woods behind his house. David almost dropped his glass as the young stud's muscular body stretched and tightened as he moved, dragging some dead branches along to a pile of collected rubbish.

David was a big guy himself, but this young guy had several inches on him. He looked like he was around college age, maybe a bit older. He was dressed in a tight pair of frayed denim shorts which strained against tree trunk thighs. His leather work boots were huge, David noticed.

He had a thin t-shirt hanging from a back pocket, his massive chest on display. He had some chest hair - not thick but a nice spread. His chest was so meaty and thick that the chain around his neck rested in the cleft between his pecs. His broad shoulders gave him that perfect v-shaped torso down to his rippling stomach.

The guy's skin was smooth and wet with sweat. He wasn't extremely tanned, which was surprising since he worked outside; his skin being peach-colored and slightly freckled. David noticed a large tattoo on one side of his upper back, the emblem of the college David taught at and their school mascot (an anthropomorphic wolf showing off his big muscular biceps).

David felt himself harden in his khakis as the guy stretched to grab a limb. As he moved, David glimpsed his hairy pits, and watched the round muscles of his arms flex. The muscle boy's body shined with rivers of sweat. His thick beautiful brown hair lay flat and wet against his forehead. When the guy turned, David saw the outline of his cock snaking down his thigh. It looked as if it might try to escape those old denim shorts.

The young man was way more muscled than the young guys David knew. While most of them had the long tight muscles common with runners or swimmers, this guy had the rounded muscle of a bodybuilder. This guy just had to work out every day, on top of a very physical job, in order to be that jacked, David thought. He was in complete awe of the young muscled body. He wanted to lick the sweat off of every muscle; he could imagine running his tongue into every groove and over every mound of the hard bull-like form.

David pulled at his belt and flicked the button of his khakis as he watched the young man work, pulling and stretching at branches on the ground. He ran his hand into his underwear, a finger running across his leaking, slicked cockhead. He started to run a hand over his own muscled hairy chest, but noticed the guy looking back at him. David reached out and tapped on the glass and motioned to the young man to come inside. The guy waved, then pointed to his watch and held up one finger. He then made an "okay" sign signaling that it'd be a minute. David responded "okay" back.

David ran into the bathroom and stripped, wrapping a towel around his waist. He caught himself in the mirror. He was an attractive older man. His body firm and muscled, covered in dark, slightly-graying hair. He had been vigilant about his diet and exercise, and the results were obvious. He was quite popular in his role of daddy to a stable of hot young guys. He heard the back door open, so he walked down the hall.

"Oh, man, I'm sorry! Didn't mean to barge in on you, I knocked..." the young stud stammered, in a deep masculine voice.

"No, dude, no problem," responded David. "I was just about to jump in the shower. It's as hot as hell out there, and all this fur makes me sweat like racehorse." David laughed and ran a hand over his thick hairy chest. "Looks like you need one yourself."

"Yeah," the young stud laughed, "I've been out there all day. It don't take long to get a good sweat going." The boy flashed a big toothy grin. "Oh, I'm Colin, by the way," he said, stretching out his hand, then realized David was holding his towel closed and couldn't shake it. He pulled his hand back and scratched at his chest.

"Nice to meet you, Colin. I'm David, the homeowner," replied David, his eyes darting down to the guy's big crotch, then back up.

"This is a great little house," said Colin, looking around. "Vintage everything. Great molding and trim. I'm really into architecture. Used to play football... go Wolf Pack!" he said, punching the air with a fist. "I wanted to go into something sports-related. Had an injury, so now I think I'm going to go with architecture....maybe landscape architecture. But anyway..."

There was a pause as David felt mesmerized by the architecture of the young stud in front of him. Colin clapped his hands together and pulled him back into the moment.

"Well, I'm just about to finish up for the day. Was there something else you needed?" Colin asked, pointing toward the window.

David thought of a dozen or more things he wanted from Colin. David wasn't usually attracted to guys bigger than himself, but this big guy was turning him on. Colin was so much bigger up close than he was out in the garden. He seemed to dominate the space with his physical presence, like a confident alpha male.

"Uh, just wanted to tell you that you could have anything you needed." David's eyes ran over the hunk's body, "Uhm, wanted in the fridge, I mean. Help yourself to a drink, a beer, whatever."

"Think I'll finish up, and then head to the shower and a cool spot."

"By all means, be my guest" replied David, gesturing in the direction of the bathroom. Colin laughed. David's face flushed red.

"I meant my apartment. Although..." the stud laughed, cocking his head to the side.

David wanted to kick himself; here he was half-naked and horny, making a fool of himself.

"I actually might take you up on that, man. Have a few errands to run later, would save me a trip all the way to my apartment and back," he said, winking at David. "I keep a change of clothes in the truck. Ok, let me finish up outside, and I'm come back for that shower."

David caught a good view of Colin's round firm ass and muscular calves as he walked away. His mouth watered thinking about cupping that big ass and licking to its soft center.

"Sounds good, Colin," David sputtered out.

David stood there with his mouth open; he just might get to see this muscle stud naked. He felt his cock rising, pushing against the towel. He ran to the bathroom, wetting himself quickly in the shower. He dried himself off, and wrapped himself with his towel again.

He grabbed the remaining clean towels and tossed them into a closet. He figured that Colin would need a towel and would have to ask him for one, allowing David a view of his big cock. He pulled the clothes hamper in front of the door, preventing it from being closed. He thought maybe Colin would be cool with leaving the door open, considering he was already half-naked in a house of only guys. David couldn't believe he was being so sneaky just to see a cock. He was definitely feeling like a conniving teenager planning a way to see his buddy's big dick.

A bit later, Colin walked back into the house with a small kit bag, having removed his boots outside. David sat at the kitchen table, pretending to read the newspaper. He looked up; his eyes level with the big boy's crotch. He rested his eyes on the spot where the cut-off jeans were buttoned. He surveyed the tight eight-pack of hard belly muscle, a bit of hair flared out of the waistband. Shorts hung low on the boy's hips revealing a bit of a jockstrap band peeking out. David really, really needed to get this boy naked.

"Thanks, man, I really do appreciate this," Colin said. "This way, right?" He pointed down the hallway.

"Yeah, end of the hall."

Colin walked into the bathroom, pushed the hamper out of the way, and shut the door. David heard the door lock click. Damn, he thought to himself. Colin had carried his clothes into the bathroom too. Probably has a fucking towel in that damn kit bag too, he said to himself. Dammit all to hell. He was going to miss a show.

He walked to his bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. He imagined Colin stripping out of his shorts, pulling his jockstrap off, letting his fat cock flop out against his meaty thigh. David's cock hardened at the thought of the heavy cock lolling against the muscled body. David's cock pushed against his towel. He envisioned a hard heavy cock that couldn't stand erect, but arched downward as gravity pulled the thick heaviness toward the earth.

The older man rubbed at his wet cockhead, forming a sticky spot on his towel. He thought about the big boy bending down to adjust the water, his long fat cock brushing along the sides of the cool porcelain tub. David heard the water beating against the tub. Colin was safely in the tub, so David pulled his towel open and began sliding his hand up and down his own thick cock, swirling a hand over the slick precum dripping from the head.

He rubbed his cock thinking it was Colin's. He leaned back, closing his eyes and just listening to the shower as he jerked his dick. He thought of the water streaming across the fleshy muscles like those rivers of sweat. He moved his head forward as electricity ran from his cock and up his body. He gulped in a deep gulp of air, as his cock jerked and jumped at the attention he gave it. He opened his eyes, and pulled his hand from his cock. A bit of precum pushed out from the head and dripped down to his leg in a long strand, as Colin stood there looking at him.

Colin stood leaning in the doorway, naked. He had a smirk on his face.

"I wanted a towel, but I see something else is on offer." He said as he moved into the room.

Colin walked to the edge of the bed, looming over the older man. David reached out to grab at the engorging cock in front of him. Colin lifted a foot up to the edge of the bed and pinning David's hand to the bed.

"Now, now, no need to do that," he told the horny old man, as he bent down resting his arms on his raised leg. "I bet you were thinking about this big muscled body while you stoked that chubby little cock. Weren't you...boy?"

David had never had anyone call him "boy". Even in college fucking around with older guys, he was never called "boy". He was always the more aggressive one. The big alpha. It seemed that he had always been a big hairy dude that no one would dare call "boy"...until now. And he was excited that he was turning on young hot Colin. Or was he? Colin brushed a hand through his wet brown hair, than ran it down his chest to the lolling cock hanging between his powerful legs. David licked his lips, ignoring the painful pressure on his hand.

"Yea, I figured you wanted to suck my big dick. I've had quite a few old guys lusting after this big hog," he said, reaching down and shaking the pendulous organ. "They always want it to root deep down in some hole. Theirs'. Their buddy's...their wives' and girlfriends'. Everybody wants Colin's ten inches somewhere. And now you want to taste this big wolf meat too, you fucking pervert. Fucking old man wants to eat some real muscle cock. Fucker, you tried hard to game me...where'd you hide the fuckin' towels?"

"The closet," David groaned.

"Not the first time that's happened. What fucking happened to originality? Or just plain bluntness: 'Can I suck your cock? Yes, you may suck my cock,'" Colin laughed a deep sarcastic laugh. His expression turned hard. "Ask me, boy."

"What?" David asked a bit scared.

"Ask to suck my cock," Colin demanded, glaring at the older man.

"Can I suck your cock?" David asked

"Sir! May I suck your cock, Sir? Say it!" Colin demanded.

"May I suck your cock, Sir," David acquiesced.

Colin pulled his foot off David's hand, and stood over him. David massaged his hand, and moved toward the young man. Colin looked down at the older man, the top edge of his lip curled in a sneer. This young guy was completely in charge. David knew Colin was serious, and he was a bit frightened by the young man's turbulent confidence.

Colin's raging cock was almost in David's face. Colin grabbed David's head, pushing it to his cock. David took in the aroma of the sweat, chlorine, and soap mixed with the musky smell of youth. He pushed his tongue out, lapping it against the base of Colin's elephantine cock.

"Then fucking go ahead, cocksucker," Colin growled as David grabbed the head of the big cock with his lips. "You are starving for some big boy's meat."

David pulled the cock into his mouth. The enormous member fully filled his mouth; he could feel Colin ever so slightly pushing into him. David reached up to grab the thick shaft, but his hand wouldn't reach around it. It was just too thick.

"Yeah, boy, you really did want Colin's big dick. Slurp on that big wolf meat, cocksucker!"

David gagged as Colin pushed forward hard. Saliva streamed out of the older man's stretched mouth as Colin pulled out a bit, and then sank back in. This repeated a few times, each time Colin going a bit deeper into David's throat. The only thing that stopped Colin from going all the way down was David's hand struggling to stay around it. Colin just grunted as he rocked his hips back and forth, shoving David's hand into his nose.

"Man, you take a cock so good in that nasty fucking mouth! Feels so damn good, you old fuck. I wonder how good that ass is going to feel around my cock."

David choked. He had very rarely ever taken a cock up his ass, he considered himself to exclusively be a top. He had tried a few times, but it was over in seconds. He suddenly got very apprehensive about the idea; however, he was also a bit excited, his cock twitching. If he was going to bottom, he couldn't actually think of a more appropriate guy.

Colin pulled his cock out of David's mouth and motioned for him to stand up. David tried to protest as the younger man shoved him face down on the bed. It was a futile attempt as Colin lowered his body on top of him. He felt all the weight of the younger, bigger man pressing into him. Colin grabbed the back of David's neck with one hand; his other hand rubbing down the older man's furry back down to his furry ass.

"You're going to love this big dick in that hot ass. Most folks do. You're going to get used so good. Going to show you a hell of a good fucking. Damn, you feel so good under me," Colin growled as he rubbed against David, positioning himself.

The older man could feel the younger man's massive cock wedged in his ass crack. His own cock was wet with precum and pressed into the sheets. He felt Colin's hand working the dripping beast into position, working precum into his hole. Colin rose up and spread David's ass. The boy spit and rubbed the spit into the winking hole, then repeated it several times. He went back to positioning the plum-sized cockhead, and David felt his asshole twitching against the heat of Colin's dick.

The older man tightened his ass and released it as Colin pushed forward. David grunted and tried to pull away from the agonizing pleasure. Colin grabbed his neck hard. David tried to twist his ass away, the sensation was so overwhelming. The muscle boy just tightened his grip on his neck and pushed further into him. Colin suddenly relaxed a bit, his own weight pushing him into the older man.

"Oh fucking yeah, old man. I can feel that tight ass grabbing at my big cock. Mmmm, damn that's a tight hole."

David clenched his teeth as the cock kept sinking into him deeper and deeper. The young stud pulled out slightly, David could hear his throaty breaths as he started pushing back in. Colin was clearly in charge, and David was letting him control his ass. David was enjoying the straining pain of the muscle boy's cock settling into his ass. He was enjoying the boy's weight pressing into him. The younger man's cock massaged his prostate, making David wince with pleasure at every stroke. He pushed his ass up against the boy.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you, you old bear. You like this muscle wolf stretching that tight ass. Push those hips back; pull me further down that hole."

"Yes, Sir, fill my ass with that young monster cock. Yes, Sir, pound my hole!" yelled David, pushing back. "Pump that muscle wolf cock deep into my fucking bear ass!"

David felt his heart beat faster. His breathing quickened as the boy began to pump his spit-slicked cock hard in and out of his ass. The stud pushed David's face into the bed as he pistoned harder and faster. David groaned as he listened to the deep growls emanating from Colin. He could feel droplets of sweat on his back as the stud boy rammed into him repeatedly.

"Fixin' to cum, fucker. Goddamn, yeah, I'm going to cum. Take my fucking cumload, you old perverted fuck," the muscle boy yelled, as he pumped his load into the waiting ass.

Colin fell still on top of David who could feel the stud's cock spasm and push out his load. Colin growled, and his body stiffened at the last spurt of cum left him. It was too much for David and he felt his own cock begin to release its load. He didn't cum in spurts but in what seemed to be one long orgasm wetting the sheets under him.

His body shook, and he felt his ass tighten and milk the still hard cock in his ass. David grabbed at the sheets, as his ass clenched about Colin's rod. He let out a guttural cry and then pulled in a deep breath. He felt Colin's hands work around him and grab at his furry chest. He felt the young man nibbling at his sweaty neck.

"That was fucking fantastic!" the younger man said emphatically.

He rolled off David, pulling out his cock as he did. David groaned, missing the feel of the huge cock in his ass. He rolled onto his side and looked at the sweaty hunk. The boy grinned and rubbed his chest. He let loose with a wolf howl.

"You're one hot fucker!" he said turning to David. "I figure you're usually a top, right? Such an incredibly tight hole and you fought my cock a bit. I love a top man going full greedy bottom for my big hog." He reached down and shook his huge floppy cock. "We should do this again...if you think you can take it."

"Yeah, when you coming to trim the hedges?" asked David as he reached over and grabbed the muscle stud by the wrist and twisting it as he leaned in, grabbing a cherry nip between his teeth. He ran a tongue over the sweaty flesh. He pulled off the nip and grinned. "We need a shower."

"Yeah, and fuck the towels. I'll lick you dry," the muscle wolf said, a big wide grin on his face.


TAHammer
TAHammer
300 Followers