The Professor's Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There isn't any regret this time. I've never had that in my life after an orgasm. I'm still erect, and my breaths are still sharp. My cock a little sore.

"Stand up," I tell her. "Turn around."

She still has my come on her face in parts, her breasts and chin shining from where it had spread. She smiles. I touch her breast. I lean and suck her nipple, reaching around and grabbing her ass. I pick her up, set her on the table.

"Wrap your legs around me," I say.

She does. She envelops me and God I'm pulsing. My cock presses against her pussy and I've never had so great a desire to fuck anyone in my life.

"Kiss my neck," I say.

She puts her hair out of the way, bends as if to bite my neck, but kisses it soft. Then she kisses it again. She goes to suck on it, but I pull away.

"I can't get a hickey," I say. "I can't."

She goes back to kissing. Licking me. Feeling that warmth. The tickles spreading around me. Every kiss gives a fresh rush, a fresh warmth up across me. She takes her tongue, licks me soft on my neck again and up to my earlobe. She kisses my earlobe, gentle. And gentle again.

"Fuck me," she whispers. "Fuck me."

It takes some guessing, some work and some help, but she takes my cock into her pussy, into the tight and glide of it. I thrust once, then adjust myself and lean further over her and balance her on the slab. I put both my hands on her breasts and start to rock myself back and forth. I thought before that I'd felt the best I'd ever felt but I'd never felt anything like this. There's nothing like holding her hips, fucking her, hearing her moan, seeing her beautiful face watch me. The heat of her. Her breasts bouncing whenever I pump harder in her.

Soon I'm pounding in a way I'd never expected myself to be able. She's so smooth to fuck. She moans and smiles when I moan. I lean further into her, thrust as far as I can go, as deep as I can make it. She kisses my neck, licks my neck, runs her hands on my back and around me. Shivers. I feel the inside of her body. Of her pussy. I know, in that moment, that I can last longer, know I can enjoy it more and as long as I want--but then I don't. Then the attack comes to my cock again, and I start to feel like I can't help it, like the come is going to burst out without my permission and I hadn't even considered what might happen--the ethical implications and the moral implications if I did come inside her. But it's right there like I'm--

I pull out quick, set my cock on her stomach. It twitches again, but I will it away. I'm not ready. She looks disappointed. Looks almost sad. Then she smiles. And there's a satisfaction in that smile. "Do you wanna come for me?" she asks.

My cock shudders. I feel the come tightening up. She takes my cock in her hand, begins to jerk me, bringing me to the edge while saying:

"Do you wanna come for me? Do you wanna come for me? Come for me? Doesn't that feel good? Don't you want to come all over me? Get your come all over me? Come for me. Come on. Come on... Three... you're right there. Get right there. Two... that's it, I can feel you. One. Give me that come. Come all over me, that's it, that's right. That's good. Doesn't that feel so good? So good doesn't it?"

My come hits her stomach and chest. There isn't that much this time and what's there she uses the palm of her hand to spread around. Then she reaches her hand to my cock again and massages it. But my erection goes away. She frowns at me. But she... She quivers.

She buckles, falls back on the slab, her face shocked, unaware what's happening to her, breath out of her lungs, hands and chest clenched. She's coming, I think. But I don't know. Maybe she's dying--maybe she's--I reach to touch her in some way, but she slaps my hand.

She gasps and I begin to panic even worse, thinking that she can't breathe. But then the tension in her face and chest and neck and waist all releases. She lets out a moan. One loud moan out her agape mouth, and she falls limp back on the slab, breathing heavy. Sweating.

I watch her, taking her in. With realizing what happened, I almost do become erect again. She leans up and looks at me, smiling and laughing.

"Stand," I say. "And turn around."

It takes her a while, but she does. I grab her ass, touch her breasts. I take in the image of her face. Aside from what's new, most of my come had gone somewhere. But I don't look at her face because of that--I look at her because she's gorgeous. Carved and beautiful. She'd been beautiful when she wasn't alive. But alive and in motion, she's something else. And my cock had been in her mouth, in her pussy. At the back of her throat. My cum had been all over her and she'd made me come for her. I'd felt all I wanted of her at my will, and I'll feel everything still. And my cock and come would be in her and all over her time and time again, as much as I want.

She touches me, my face. There are those same shivers but to a lesser extent. She turns. I watch her ass, becoming transfixed by it and her legs when she takes motion. She walks to my wardrobe and grabs underwear, pants, a shirt, and a coat, strapping it all on and I nearly ask her what the hell she's doing but stop myself. She fixes her hair.

Then she goes toward the window and I realize what's happening.

"No!" I yell, my heart seizing. "No! Please!" Everything! All these months, years of dedication! About to leave--about to walk away! But I don't say that part to her. I don't know why. All I can say is: "It's three stories high!"

She smiles that beautiful smile. She opens the window and the wind and the sound of the rain come through, blowing back her hair. She balances her hands on the side of the frame and manoeuvres over her legs. Sitting on the ledge in my clothes, she jumps out.

I run over, dart my eyes to the ground, imagining her twisted in the streetlights, broken and ruined. How could I? How could I? How could she kill herself?

But she had landed. I glimpse her, a slight glimpse.

She's jogging away out in the rain. I think about calling to her, but I never gave her a name. Never even told her mine though she has to know it. But even if I did call her, even if I got her attention, I don't know what I'd say.

I shut the window and I look at my lab.

I am sick with myself.

12