The Professors Pt. 08

Story Info
Grace finds out how Professor Murphy intends to punish her...
3.5k words
3.91
4.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I swear you'd be late for your own funeral! You said 12 o' clock... straight after your lecture!"

Lizzie stood there, hands on her hips, impatient as I arrived for my lunch date more than just a little fashionably late.

"I'm sorry, I had to... go over some work... I didn't have a choice." I was still flustered after my confrontation with Tom, the soothing satisfaction of Nick's caresses ruined by his foreboding warning. But I wouldn't have had it any other way. It was a contrast that thrilled me.

I started to moan about all the additional work I'd have to put in to catch up after the laptop incident as we found an empty table and both sat down.

"Oh right... the extra tuition huh?" Lizzie raised her eyebrows up comically, her smile teasing.

"What are you saying it like that for?"

I tensed, on the defensive, immediately relaxing when Lizzie started laughing, knocking me with her elbow.

"Jeez... you should see your face! I'm only teasing. You know... because it's with Tom. Must be a real drag spending all that extra time with your hot History Professor."

She grinned knowingly and I smiled back then, making a show of rolling my eyes, playing along.

"Oh god it's the worst. Especially since he had those bloody tight trousers on again today. It's such a distraction!"

We both dissolved into fits of giggles, making smutty comments until Erica caught my eye as she took a seat at the table next to us. She quickly looked away but nevertheless I clocked her looking disapprovingly at my skimpy attire before she did, leaning in to whisper something to her friend. Muted giggles drifted over from their bowed heads and I felt my lips automatically pull into a sneer.

Lizzie followed my gaze, huffing as Erica's friend turned around to look me up and down disdainfully.

"We're not in school any more girls... grow up!"

They pretended not to hear and I told Lizzie to shush, glad of her support but not wanting to cause trouble, not wanting Erica to look at me with that smug satisfaction the way that she did, thinking that she was better than me.

"What?" My friend said defensively. "They're lucky I'm not saying something else... that Erica's a right bitch. She's just jealous of you, you know."

I batted away her confusing compliment and we both turned our attention to the menus on the tables, then Lizzie was off to the counter to place our order, leaving me alone to sit idly scrolling through Instagram on my phone whilst we waited.

I wondered why on earth someone like Erica would be jealous of me, with her unblemished academic record and her almost guaranteed first class honours. As far as she was concerned I was failing my degree miserably, and to be honest I wasn't even sure that I wouldn't. Despite Tom's interest in me, he'd not promised me good grades or secretly slipped me the answers to exam questions. In fact I was pretty sure that he would insist that I didn't take any shortcuts with my studies and would still expect exemplary work from me... with the added extra curricular activities of course. A thrill shot through me as I contemplated what his punishment might be for today's misdemeanour.

"Alright ladies, working hard I see! Don't you ever stop to take a break?"

My head snapped up from my phone screen as I heard Tom's voice, my pulse starting to race as I saw him walking across the cafe in my direction. I didn't think he'd seen me though, he paused by Erica's table, indicating the two girls' textbooks spread across the surface as they picked at their lunch.

Erica let out a shrill giggle, titivating her long blonde hair as she looked up dreamily at Tom. "Well, the exam's in two weeks so I want to make sure I get plenty of revision in!"

Tom gave her a warm grin. "Well make sure you take a break at some point. You know what they say... all work and no play..."

"Actually we're just about to eat... if you'd like to join us! There's plenty of room!"

I smiled to myself as I watched Erica with amusement, seeing her gathering all her textbooks and papers together hurriedly, fluttering her eyelashes ineffectually at Tom. He was hardly bothered. He'd just spotted me sitting on the table behind, legs crossed in a modest pose even though the shortness of my skirt was anything but demure.

He wrenched his attention away to look back at Erica and her friend, mildly flustered although he hid it well, addressing them with a winning smile. "I'd love to but I'm actually late for a meeting... despite what I've been saying it's a working lunch..." His eyes flicked briefly to me. "No rest for the wicked, eh?"

The girls giggled girlishly again as he bid them goodbye, the warmth quickly draining from his eyes as they fell again on me and he nodded as he passed by. "Grace..."

"Oh... hello Sir..."

I caught my bottom lip in my teeth, giving him doe-eyes with a hint of something sultry. He shot me a look which melted my insides and then he was gone, leaving my heart racing and my chest tight. And I wasn't the only one suffering from the after-effects of his presence. Erica and her companion were over-the-top swooning like love-struck teenagers. They didn't even care if I could hear their dramatic simping.

"Oh my god he's so dreamy! Did you see his gorgeous smile?"

"Yeah, I really don't know how you concentrate in lectures! He's so young to be a professor too."

"I know, and he's always complimenting me on my work and smiling at me too. I think he kinda likes me..."

Erica's friend's voice raised up in obvious excitement. "Oh my god really? D'ya think he's married? And if not do you reckon he'd date a student?"

Erica shook her head, glancing around before she answered, lowering her voice even though I could still hear every word. "I'm pretty sure he's single... but he'd never date a student anyway. He's much too professional for that. It's a shame though... I bet he'd be so romantic!"

I bit back a laugh, covering my mouth with my hand to hide my incredulous smile, imagining what Erica would think if she knew the real Tom. The fact that whilst her and her friend were discussing how he'd woo them affectionately with flowers and poetry, my ass was still red and bruised from his punishing slaps, his vows to discipline me further still running through my head and warming a glow between my thighs.

"What are you looking so pleased with yourself about?"

Lizzie was back, interrupting my entertainment as the girls on the next table muted their discussion even further until I could only hear whispers and stifled giggles.

"Ahhh nothing," I said, turning my attention towards my lunch which Lizzie had just set down in front of me. "I just heard something that made me laugh, that's all."

"If I know that look you're up to something!"

Lizzie narrowed her eyes at me for a moment but it was soon forgotten as we both fell into easy chatter about our plans for later that evening.

* * * * *

It was probably the first time I'd not over-indulged on a wild night out at the Union bar that semester. I hadn't been able to get Tom and the anticipation out of my head all evening, and as soon as Lizzie had announced it was 2 for 1 on tequila slammers I'd drained my glass, made my excuses and left, uncharacteristically ignoring her pleas and attempts to drag me back to the bar again.

I ended up actually attempting to work on my history essay when I got back before giving up and taking myself off for a long, hot, pampering bath where a strategically aimed shower head took the edge off my sexual yearnings for the short term. It did absolutely nothing to quell my desire though... the craving for Tom to satisfy me fully driving plans for an elaborate seduction as I stepped out of the shower the following morning and started to flick through my wardrobe.

I settled on a little flippy summer dress, the cutesy floral print giving it that hint of innocence. The racy barely there sheer red thong I slipped on underneath however was anything but. I even took extra care with my make up, perfecting the little wings on my eyeliner just right and adding an additional coating of mascara, knowing my heavily loaded lashes would accentuate my pretty green eyes. A final slick of pale pink gloss and a tousle of my hair and I was ready to face whatever lesson Tom had in store for me... or so I thought.

As I started down the corridor towards the suite of lecture rooms I could feel my heart pounding in time with my footsteps on the hard flooring. They echoed in the empty space, me being the only student there as I fulfilled my promise to Tom to turn up early as he'd instructed. Surely this would earn me brownie points towards some kind of divine sexual satisfaction.

I paused at the door, mentally counting down from 5 to 1 before I pushed gently, tentatively easing it open so I could peer inside. I was planning on bursting through, strutting inside with my head held high, showing Tom my confidence, but the reality didn't even come close. Now I was there I was a bundle of nerves, shuffling in with baby-steps as my eyes scanned the front of the room.

I didn't see him at first until the door closed behind me and the sound of it shutting made me jump, causing my attention to shift to take in the whole room. He was right at the back of the lecture room, leaning against a desk, legs casually crossed and arms folded across his chest. My throat felt tight, constricted with nerves and excitement as I looked at him and saw the sternness in his eyes.

"You're actually early," he stated, pushing off from the desk. "This is a first."

"Well? You told me to come early," I replied, shifting my weight from one foot to the other, nervous although I was trying hard not to show it.

My obedience earned me a smile. "So you can do as you're told then?"

"Yeah I can," I said quickly, cursing inwardly at my eagerness to please, chasing it with "...when I want to..." for good measure.

I'd wanted to play it cool, be the aloof and enigmatic temptress that Tom couldn't resist, surprise him with a wilful streak which would entice him into breaking his control. It wasn't exactly going to plan though, I could feel the shiver of anxiety running through me as he moved ever closer, my bravery ebbing away fast. I moved farther into the room, making like I was just claiming a desk to give me an excuse to look away from his challenging glare.

I heaved my bag off my shoulder and was just starting to unload my textbooks and stationery on to the desk when I felt his presence behind me, close enough so that his body was brushing mine. I knew that I had no choice but to turn and face him and I did so slowly, looking up at him with wide eyes.

"You just couldn't help yourself could you?" He raised an eyebrow questioningly, shaking his head, a mixture of disappointment and annoyance. "Right after everything I taught you... well I thought I'd taught you."

I swallowed deeply, mulling over my response. I considered lying but where would that get me? Despite him acting the way that he did I knew he wanted to see the bad girl inside me. He wanted to coax her out so he could bend her to his will, shape her into the good girl of his fantasies. And that was the fun part... the shaping.

My breath stuttered in my throat as he leant in closer, one hand reaching behind me to grasp something off the desk but lingering there.

"It was your fault... Sir," I finally said, allowing a small smile to stain my lips, mischievous. "You got me all worked up."

This pleased him, his grin stretching wide. His hand was still behind me on the desk and he planted his other hand on the opposite side, caging me in. I pushed myself back, perching on the edge of the desk, leaning back to counter him.

"Is this what's gonna happen then, huh? Every time you don't get your own way you're gonna go running off to Professor Brooks like a spoilt little brat?"

He emphasised the last word, practically spitting it off his tongue, his smile gone in instant, replaced with something wicked. My heart rate increased as a spark lit down low in my body at the change in his demeanour.

"You know I was gonna leave Nick out of this but I don't think I can now. He's already involved even though he probably doesn't realise exactly how deep in he is."

"Wait... what... what do you mean?" I stuttered, panic welling up inside as I imagined how distraught Nick would be if he knew I'd revealed what we'd done. "I didn't tell him... about us. He doesn't know anything."

"Oh he knows alright. He knows something's going on. I can read him like a book, see. He gets flustered... starts playing with his collar... not looking at me.... mumbling on about some random shit, trying to distract me. It never works."

My mind was scrambling now, swirling with ideas, wondering what on earth he had in mind. "What are you going to do?"

My obvious unease seemed to please him, his eyes blazing as he held me in his gaze. "Never mind about that. First thing's first. I said you needed to learn didn't I?"

"Learn... what?"

My voice came out small and meek, the heat between my legs growing the more he exerted his dominance.

"Discipline..."

He paused, drawing out the tension, and I realised I was holding my breath, releasing it with a loud exhale as he straightened up quickly and I saw what he'd picked up from the desk behind me. The ruler came down hard on his outstretched palm with an almighty thwack, making me jolt, a timid whimper escaping me.

I might have still been sore from yesterday's encounter but the thought of experiencing more of Tom's sweet brand of punishment had wetness instantly flooding my panties.

But surely not? Not with the lecture due to start shortly. Anyone could walk in and see us.

I didn't protest though, the thought of being caught actually making me hotter, the added humiliation a huge turn on. I pressed my thighs together, my breathing deepening, waiting.

Tom just chuckled, turning the ruler over in his hand as he watched me squirm. "You dirty girl. You love it don't you? Can't get enough of it. Bet you're dripping just thinking about it. Aren't you still sore from yesterday?"

I felt fire in my cheeks and it wasn't the only place. I couldn't hide it and I didn't want to. I wanted this. I wanted his punishment. I could have taken it all day long.

"I am... but I... I like it," I admitted, the flush spreading even more at the delight on his face.

But it wasn't to be. He shook his head, amused as he tossed the ruler on to the desk behind me. He had other ideas.

"Well I'll certainly bear that in mind... but this is going to be a different lesson today. I'm going to teach you all about restraint. The fact that you can't always have what you want, whenever you want it... I don't think you're entirely familiar with that concept."

I didn't answer, I just waited with baited breath, watching him closely as he reached around to delve into the back pocket of his trousers, his hand coming back around outstretched, revealing a baffling object.

A smooth oval piece of what looked like silicone sat in his palm, almost filling it. It was tapered at one end into a curved tail. I had no idea what it was but it certainly didn't look threatening, not harsh and unforgiving like the ruler would have been.

"Don't you know what it is?" He asked, disbelief in his voice at the puzzlement on my features.

I felt instantly small and naive, looking between Tom and the object, shrinking back from the amusement that he radiated.

"No..."

He laughed again, condescending, enjoying this. "Well you're about to find out. See... you're gonna wear this in my class. The whole time... all one hour and fifteen minutes of it."

Wear it?

My confusion increased but not for long. It soon became obvious what the mystery object was as Tom hitched up my dress with his free hand, quickly hooking his fingers along the edge of my panties at the crease of my inner thigh. That's when the penny dropped.

It was a vibrator but not just any old toy. I suddenly recalled attending my older sister's hen party the previous year, the rep from the sex toy company demonstrating a similar toy to this as it buzzed and vibrated in my hand via a remote control app on her phone. My cheeks turning scarlet as I imagined someone else controlling it and using it at their whim.

"But Sir," I began, panic starting to set in as I imagined how I'd cope in a room full of fellow students, the quiet Tom demanded in his classes as he delivered the lecture. "I can't..."

"Oh you can Grace... and you will," as he spoke he moved my panties aside, stretching out the lace, his cool fingers brushing the skin underneath. "You see there's some new rules around here. You only get to come when I say so. Restraint... just like I said."

I wasn't expecting this and the shock was written all over my face, but I didn't try to stop him. I just pushed my hips slightly forward to assist him, spreading my legs obediently as he pushed the toy against my pussy lips, sighing as the smooth surface came into contact with my hot skin.

"That's it... good girl... just a little wider now. I don't think this is going to be a problem. You're already so wet."

And he was right. He moved the toy around my slick folds, coating it in my juices, his eyes never leaving mine as he did it, a spark of lust firing in them as he nudged it against my clit and I let out a tiny moan.

"Oh baby girl... you're going to be ruined by the end of my class."

And then he pushed the body of the toy quickly and firmly inside me, making me gasp at the sudden intrusion, the feeling of fullness increasing my ache. The tail of the toy protruded at just the right angle, resting against my already swollen clit. I was in big trouble. I just knew it.

"But Sir... I can't do this... I can't... not in front of all these people."

I could hear them now as the corridor came to life, a steady hum of chatter and muted footsteps. They were right outside. My heart was pounding and I felt dizzy already and nothing had happened yet.

Tom didn't say a word, he just stepped back, letting go of my dress which fell back down over my thighs, a sly smile lighting up his face. He was still watching me as the first student pushed through the door, the murmur of voices increasing, and I watched him right back, saw him licking the residue of my arousal from his fingertips with satisfaction.

He only released me from his gaze as I heard Erica's voice sound out, greeting him gushingly. All I could do was step around the desk and take my seat like the other students, cringing inside as Erica took the desk directly to my left and Ben took the one to my right. If I'd known what Tom had in store for me I would have opted for a seat on the back row, but I was sure he wouldn't have allowed it. He wanted me right there in front, right in his line of sight whilst he toyed with me. Right where anyone would be able to witness my reactions if I drew attention to myself. If I didn't stay quiet.

Fuck...

"Alright everyone, take your seats and simmer down. We've got a lot of get through today to prepare you for the exams in a few weeks..."

He was interrupted by dramatic groans from various students and he flashed one of his signature smiles across the gathering, an assurance to everyone... except perhaps me.

"Oh don't worry, we'll make it fun I promise. Of course, some of you might find it more exciting than others though..."