Wife's Tight White Dress

Story Info
Wife's sexy mistake leads to office sex.
1.8k words
3.9
54.4k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mason_Hawk
Mason_Hawk
82 Followers

"I told him I would be wearing my white dress today. Now all my white bras and panties are missing. He knows the red and black ones will show through the thin fabric, guess he wants me to go without them, to be naked under this elastic outfit. Him and his naughty fantasies. Always wanting to show me off and what he as I'm caught in compromising situations. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to go through with it.

I can't believe how much my skin is tingling just thinking about it. That must be why he put me in this position, he's all about keeping our marriage exciting and titillating. Going out of town where he would have me accidentally exposed to the waiter or or the valet as I get out of the car in a short skirt. But this will be the most daring thing so far and it wont be happening out of town or with him around to direct it.

I really hope my little brown landing strip doesn't show through the thin dress or everyone will know just how little I have on. Oh well, anything that happens at work today is on him, not me."

Josephine forgot that she had done a load of whites three days ago and they were all still in the dryer. She just left for the office knowing her excited nipples and full breasts could be easily seen as they shuffled under the form fitting material. She kept having to pull the hem line down as she sat behind the wheel. It was as if this dress wanted to be a belt around her waist. She would have to give it constant attention or it would creep up and leave her little kitty on full display.

Most of the guys she worked around were under forty, so they shouldn't be that shocked at seeing her body hugged by this tight dress. Besides, it was casual Friday and she had seen some of the younger ladies go braless before. In fact she had seen these girls wearing club dresses before on the casual days. Josephine also noticed the looks the more handsome guys would give them and how they made it their job to flirt and praise how nice they looked.

By the time she walked to her desk her blood was pumping and her heart was racing. Her face was flushed and her nipples were standing at attention. She had noticed a few of the more attractive senior partners had given her a double take as she walked to the copy machine. She couldn't look them in the eye, they were blatantly staring at her breasts and her shapely hips.

It made her light headed to know she was getting that much attention from such good looking and powerful men. It was the first time she had been flirted with by the movers and shakers of the firm and it was a heady feeling. By lunch she had been asked into the offices of all four senior partners for what seemed like busy work. She just returned their flirtatious banter and even teased a little by letting her skirt get a bit high before pulling it back down. She had to wonder if this took place at her husband's office. Maybe that's why he hid her underthings.

After lunch she was asked to meet the partners in the file room. Walls filled floor to ceiling with shelves and file holders. The men sat at a table as they talked about work, all while having her retrieve one folder and then another that they would reference while they talked. They may have been working, but she was the focus of their meeting and it made her swoon to know she was the reason behind their lustful looks.

She would let her dress creep up her thighs as she stretched to grab a file folder. When she leaned over to open a drawer near the floor, she would let the weight of her breasts strain at her generous neck line as they tried to spill out. It was clear this meeting was really about putting her in one compromising position after another. They would give her a legitimate reason to increase the tease and leave it up to her as to how she would handle it and how much she would show.

By the end of this meeting there was a large pile of folders on the table. The men grabbed arms full of files and asked Josephine to bring the rest down the hall to the conference room. With arms full the files pulled at her top as she held them to her chest. It was like they knew how many steps it would take for the dress to slide up her thighs to the point of no return. The worst part was not being able to look down and see how high it was climbing.

Reaching the conference room she saw that the men had all set their folders on the table and were ready to help her with her burden. Some of the files were in folders that had little metal hooks that kept them neatly in the file cabinets. It was one of these files that caught the strap of her dress pulling it off her shoulder. The weight of her breast tugged it down with only the other files keeping her covered.

Soon another metal hook had purposely caught her other strap and it too hung loose on her arm. Her heart was beating a hundred miles and hour and her head was swimming with erotic thoughts about what this might lead to. The fact that the dress had crawled up her thighs to the point of exposing her sexy triangle had completely escaped her.

Slowly they removed files one by one as they praised her for her helpfulness and how lucky her husband was to have such a beautiful assistant in his life. But with every file removed her elastic top half would would slide lower. She couldn't move or speak, afraid of what would happen all while longing for it to continue. It was the most exciting moment of her life and all her energy was focused on not passing out.

Once it was clear that the top was straining to fall to her waist, they grabbed the rest of the files allowing the inevitable to happen. Her dress fell to her waist and her breasts spilled out full and firm. "Very nice Josephine, your husband is a very lucky man." Said one of the partners. "Yes, very lucky indeed." Said another.

She just stood there in shock not believing she had let this happen. One of the partners placed several files in her arms just below her breasts as if this was natural and like she was expected to continue in her exposed state. She could tell the bottom hem of her dress had ridden up quite high, but didn't realize her pussy was being seen in all it's glory. The men could see the wetness that seeped from her folds, she was ready.

Josephine took the files to the end of the table to put them in order according to date. Her breasts swung forward as she set her burden on the table. With her free hand she reached for her shoulder strap only to hear a voice behind her saying. "Leave it."

Her arms fell to her sides as she stood there topless, letting them all look at her unobstructed bounty. The voice behind her said "Your style of dress today implies that you are wanting our attention and admiration. Does your husband know you came to work dressed like this?" With that a hand passed over her exposed clit showing her just how far her dress had climbed. If that wasn't enough the hands return pass followed her hem line showing it had climbed to the bottom of her belly.

Josephine had reached such a high that all she could do was stutter out. "It was my husband that hid my underwear, I guess it was this or nothing." As the hand cupped her sex he asked. "And the thought of choosing another more conservative dress didn't cross your mind? Maybe something that hid your nudity a little better?" The hand cupping her sex started moving up and down. "Well you say your choices were this or nothing, time to see your other choice." And that said she felt her shoulder straps being pulled down until they passed her hips and fell lifeless on the floor.

"Josephine, tell me you want this." It was a firm voice, but not intimidating. "We need to know that this is where you wanted all this teasing to lead. We need to know that this isn't against your will." She realized that this was always a possible outcome, even before leaving her house. "Josephine, I need to know if you are ok with all of us fucking you until you lay there too sated to move. That you are willing to turn your incredible body over to us so we can show you pleasures you never dreamed of."

She stood there in her high heels and nothing else visually shaking, her eyes moving from one man to another. Their look of hunger said they wanted her more than anything in the world and they would do anything to have her. As two hands reached around her and cradled her breasts, she closed her eyes welcoming whatever came next.

"Yes, I want this. Take me now!"

She could hear the other men gathering around and felt herself being lifted up and laid out on the table. Next she felt hands and lips roaming every part of her body while her thoughts started to swirl. Soon the bodies pressing in on her were no longer clothed. The firmness pressing against her felt hard as steel and it was obvious these men were not of your average size. With legs hanging off the edge of the table she felt two mouths closing around her nipples as a third kissed her with more passion than she had ever felt before. The fourth mouth found her clit with a suction that sent her spiraling into an orgasmic whirlpool.

The next four hours were mind blowing, taking her to heights she was unaware of. To heights she didn't know existed and to heights she could never live without. Life as she knew it had ended. Her job as she knew it would be forever changed. She saw a new future with every orgasm that passed through her. She looked forward to whatever these men asked of her, how they would want her to dress and how much they would want her undressed. She would surrender herself to their whims in turn for having her deepest desires satisfied on a daily basis.

By the time she got home, bedroom fantasies had become workplace realities. It wasn't just her husband's dreams that had come true, she lived out her own while she met with the senior partners in the boardroom. The prim and proper wife had her first foursome. She had never been so satisfied and in every way possible. Her completely unaware husband was now married to the office Hotwife.

Mason_Hawk
Mason_Hawk
82 Followers