The Professor's Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost track of time as I worked her breasts over. I'm guessing I played with those sweet melons for at least a half hour. By the time I was finished with her breasts Janice was a sobbing mess. She had collapsed on my body exhausted, breathing heavily, her body still spasming from the aftershocks of multiple orgasms.

I pulled off her chest and looked up at her. She looked down at me, wearing a very contented smile. She took my face in her hands and held it gently, staring at me. She kissed me softly, like we had been longtime lovers. "How old are you?" She asked softly, already knowing the answer.

I chuckled. "You already know the answer to that question. So why do you ask?"

She smiled. "You're very skilled for your age."

I returned her smile. "Thanks. I just know what I like, and the way I like it." I chuckled again. "Wait till I get you in bed." I pulled her head down and kissed her. She attacked my mouth moaning. I was beginning to understand what Pete was talking about with her sexual appetite. "So how long do we have tonight?"

Janice giggled. "He promised he'd stay away till I called him."

I laughed. "So what happens if I decide to take you all night?"

Her eyes widened. "Then he'll be glad to come home and watch you take me." I guess the look on my face let her know Pete hadn't mentioned that to me. "I take it he didn't tell you what he'd ultimately like this to become if you and I click?"

Our conversation suddenly got serious. "Uh. No. He didn't say anything about that."

"He's always had this fantasy about sharing me with other men. We only did it once before when we were on vacation. That was with a complete stranger who hit on me one evening in a bar. We never did anything here at home. He really is afraid of some other guy stealing me from him."

"Do you think you can do this without leaving him if the right guy comes along?"

She stared at me for the longest time thinking about my question. "Good question." She stroked my face. "I was wondering that as you were taking me."

I was shocked. "Seriously! I haven't even taken you to bed yet!"

"I know. That's what scares me." She hesitated. "I do love my husband. But I can't remember the last time I was driven the way you drove me."

I considered Pete a friend. And now his wife was letting me know, in a roundabout way, that I was messing with her feelings for him. I won't deny the thought of laying claim to her was intoxicating. And to make it worse, Pete had given me permission to do whatever I wanted with her. I had an erection that was almost hurting, I was so turned on. Yet my conscience was screaming, 'DON'T DO IT!' While my lust was screaming, 'TAKE THE BITCH AND MAKE HER MINE!'

It's amazing how we can rationalize anything we want to do, no matter how wicked it might be, or what the consequences might be. Both my hands moved up and down her body, caressing her breasts and sides, as I struggled with my dilemma. I needed to hear what Janice was thinking. "So are you struggling with this now?"

She continued to caress my face as she spoke. "I wasn't before dinner. All I could think about was the satisfaction of feeling alive again. Feeling desired. I know Pete loves me. The fact he is ok with this tells me how much he loves me. He's more worried about my needs then his own." She paused. "But what you just did to me.... " She reached between her legs and grabbed my cock, still encased in my pants and shorts. "And I haven't even had the chance to enjoy this yet."

We were both breathing heavy again. I slammed the door on my conscience. "Fuck it! I'm taking you to bed."

She smiled at me as she lowered her head and kissed me tenderly. "I was hoping you'd say that."

12