All Comments on 'The Professor's Wife Ch. 01'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Amiable69Amiable695 months ago

Very hot. I wonder if Janice is bi. Amy x

Sex4lf57Sex4lf575 months ago

Great start! Wish it was longer. Five stars and a favorite point!

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

5+ stars for this inaugural chapter. Insatiable, gorgeous, and very too-heavy Janice will get everything she hoped for, and maybe more. Fabulous story so far.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Brilliant start. Very well written

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

thanks for the chapter

Continue on

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Age watch. know you're only twenty. I won't tell if but then mention for an 18 year old.

Otherwise good start

DunkirkDunkirk5 months ago

Jason needs to keep fucking Janice until he g ives her a baby bump. Janice can keep her husband happy while making the 2 lovers happy.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Fabulous story so far. Another gorgeous MILF with a big rack who is quite likely to fall for the young stud. Janice loves her impotent husband Pete but has yet to experience the full effect from being fucked senseless by Jason. She is likely fall in love with his cock. I hope that the author will continue this very hot story to see if Jason takes possession of Janice as his mate. Could he move in with Pete and Janice in order to service her likely insatiable sexual needs?

fitfidelityfifty64fitfidelityfifty645 months ago

Great start...can't wait or what's next...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Interesting premise.

But did she really have to hve 36DD breasts?

Could have used MUCH more in the way of detailed preliminaries/foreplay.

Could have used much more dialog aout what both he and she liked/were feeling.

Could have used her playing with his cock and balls. Extendedly. And telling him what she hoped he'd do to her with it.

Sex was rushed.

Four stars.

mitchawamitchawa5 months ago

Congratulations on spending a large amount of time on Janice's breasts. Most writers in this category tend to ignore the female breasts. Good writing style with a fairly standard plot. This lead to the affair was well-done and led naturally to kissing, fondling, sucking, and giving Janice orgasms without penetration or doing down on her. I'm looking forward to the second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great start. Very well written!

Ozgood13Ozgood135 months ago

Great start. I look forward to more.

greens444greens4445 months ago

Great start. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterofnymphoslut@masterofnymphoslut
Always looking to make new friends. Life is too short not to enjoy it with as many friends as you can have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES