The Professor's Women Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She poured two glasses, handed one to him, and said "To tonight and many more like it." They clinked glasses, took a few sips, and he sat as she disappeared into the kitchen to serve dinner. He looked at the table in front of him, set for two with plain white China dinner plates and salad bowls with silver flatware on a red and white checkered tablecloth.

Kathy returned with a large bowl filled with a fresh garden salad and a loaf of hot garlic bread. She scooped a serving of salad into the bowls that were placed on top of the dinner plates and they both added olive oil and vinegar to taste. They ate their salad, and when they were finished, she collected the empty bowls and returned to the kitchen.

She returned shortly with two large steaming bowls, and served him the Ossobuco, and the risotto with mushrooms. When she finished serving him, she went back to the kitchen to retrieve another loaf of garlic bread and another bottle of vino and two more glasses, this time a chianti.

As they ate the main course, they talked about all things food and Italian. He asked her about her Mamma, and she asked him about his cousin Vinnie. She told him she was born in Cicero and came to ISU as an undergrad art student. He told her the story about his grandfather and Mr. Dubois ending up in Providence together after landing on Ellis Island, and how Gerhardt had helped him get his fellowship at the college. She asked him if Tracy was enjoying her 'vacation', and he told her about the crazy bi cousins, and their lack of clothing.

When they were done with dinner, Kathy told Jackson, "Please retire to the living room for desert," and he complied with her request. He sat on her couch, and she returned shortly with homemade Tiramisu and Cappuccino, and placed them on the coffee table. When they finished their coffee and desert, he asked her if she needed help cleaning up after dinner.

She stood transfixed as he took off his coat and tie, rolled up his sleeves, and started walking into the kitchen. She followed him stunned, and in less than ten minutes they had the leftovers put away, and the dishwasher loaded.

As they were walking out of the kitchen, she said, "Jackson, I have cooked dinner for dozens of men in the last twenty years, and no one has ever helped me clean up afterward before. You are the most amazing man I have ever met. When Elizabeth told me the story of how you met, I had a hard time believing someone like you could be real. You two had a love for the ages, and I don't think I deserve someone as wonderful as you."

He took her in his arms and said, "I was lucky to find Liz, all those years ago, and I see the same passion for life in you that I have missed since I lost her. I don't know what the future holds for us, but I am willing to take a chance and find out what that could be. Ever since Thursday night, I haven't been able to think about anyone but you. You asked me that night if I thought Traci would accept you into our lives, and I'm certain that she would. She may, however want to 'share' our bed, if that's alright with you."

Kathy stared dumbstruck as his words sunk in, and then said, "I don't mind 'sharing' as long as you will share Traci with me, as well. I like girls too, but I think I love you, Professor," as she unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor, leaving her wearing only her sheer black thigh highs and her high heels.

"I think I am living in a dream, so please don't let me wake up." He said as he undressed in record speed.

With his clothes in a pile on the floor next to her dress, she grabbed his hardening 'Monster' and led him to her bedroom by it, where they kissed, licked, fingered, sucked, and fucked each other for the next four hours non-stop. They tried every position possible. He found out that he could give her an orgasm by just sucking on her small, very sensitive nipples. He also found he could reach her 'G' spot with his tongue and get her to squirt all over his face.

At midnight as they were resting, Kathy had an idea. She went to her closet and grabbed two bathrobes, saying, "Follow me." As they went to the door of her condo, she grabbed her keys. She opened the door and peeked outside. When she saw no one there, she motioned for him to follow her. She led him down the walkway outside of her third floor unit, and down the stairway at the end of the building. They made their way to a small building in the rear of the development that said 'Spa' on the sign above the door. She unlocked the door and as she locked it behind her, he saw a large ten person hot tub in the middle of the room.

Kathy turned on some switches on the wall, and the tub soon came alive with steam and bubbling water accompanied by multi-colored lights. Kathy finally said, "My next door neighbor does this all the time with her boyfriends and girlfriends, and I always wanted to try it myself. You are the first person I have ever wanted to bring here, Jackson."

They took off their robes and stepped into the steaming, bubbling waters. For the next hour, they soaked, played, licked, and fucked each other into oblivion. As they were resting with her on his lap facing away from him and still impaled on his 'Monster, they heard the door unlock.

Two younger couples walked into the room and were completely nude before they noticed Kathy and Jackson in the Hot tub. "Hi Kathy, I see you finally decided to take my advice. Who's your friend?" said the busty twenty-something short haired brunette.

Hi Debbie, this is my new boyfriend Jackson." Kathy said.

Debbie replied, "Kathy and Jackson, this is my best friend Judy," pointing to the taller slender redhead, "and these are George and Tom, our boyfriends." After the introductions, the foursome joined the lovers in the tub.

After they all settled into the tub, Tom, the taller of the two boys looked at Jackson and said, "Hi Professor, how's it hangin?"

Kathy turned her head and quietly asked Jackson, "You know him?" He whispered back, "a former student," wrapping his arms around her, he answered the young man, "Actually, right now it is standing tall." which caused Tom to break into uncontrollable laughter.

When he finally calmed down he said to his companions. "Guys, you have no idea who we are in the presence of. This is the famous Professor Jackson Powell."

George said, "No way Dude! You mean that the Professor has his 'Monster Cock' buried in that righteous babe over there? Debbie, why didn't you tell me you had a famous neighbor?"

By this time, Kathy's face was beet red and wasn't sure if she was angry or embarrassed.

Fortunately, Jackson had her immobilized and she could not move. Sensing her embarrassment, he whispered in her ear, "I'm embarrassed too darling, but these kids think we are celebrities. George called you 'Righteous', and that is high praise coming from a student."

Just as Kathy was calming down, Debbie scooted over next to them and said, "Oh my God Kathy, how long have you and the Professor been dating?"

Kathy responded, "Actually, this is our first date," trying to save some of what remained of her modesty, and added, "Darling, let's let these kids have the tub to themselves and let me drain this monster back in my bed, lover." She stood up, letting him slide out of her, and grabbed his still hard 'Monster' while whispering, "Let's put on a show for the kids sweetheart."

As she led him out of the tub by his erect 'wonder of the world' she said, "I will let you look, but you aren't allowed to touch. This is mine, and I am certain that neither of you would be able to handle it anyway, right girls?" which brought shocked stares from the onlookers.

They grabbed their robes and her keys, and as they were walking out the door, they heard the two boys saying, "Holy Fuck, did you see the size of that thing?" and, "Dude, I can't believe what I just saw!" The couple ran giggling back to her unit, and fell into bed together kissing and caressing each other, until she finally said, I've never had so much fun on a first date before."

He asked her, "So, now we're officially boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Yes darling, we are truly a couple. I have fallen in love with you more tonight than I ever have with anyone." she said.

"Kathy," he said, "I know what love is, and what I feel for you is a lot like I remember it was like before. We have so much in common, and I can't stop thinking about you."

They spent the next thirty hours making love, eating, and sleeping, but mostly making love on every surface of every room in her condo. After they made love in her shower, early Monday morning, he made them breakfast before he drove back to campus to change for the office.

Leslie noticed how exhausted he looked when she arrived to find him working on his notes for his Tuesday Staff meeting, and left to get him a strong cup of coffee from downstairs. When she set the steaming cup on his desk, he took a large gulp, and seemed to perk up. She told him that she had already dropped off his list of resignations and their proposed replacements to the Chancellor's office. She said that they would give him a provisional response by the end of the day.

At four in the afternoon, one of the interns from the Administration Building delivered a message to Jackson's office. When he opened it he found that the Chancellor had accepted the staff resignations and proposed replacements that Jackson had recommended. Jackson handed Leslie four outlines for the recommendation letters for the current members who were resigning, and asked her if she could have them ready for the staff meeting the next day.

She told him she had already written rough drafts on the computer downstairs and could make whatever changes necessary and print them out in less than an hour. He thanked her and left for the day.

He walked into the coffee shop that he knew Kathy frequented and surprised her by buying her dinner. They talked for hours and left just before closing time and as he walked her to her car they made plans for the coming weekend. As he was kissing her goodnight at her car, a crowd started to gather and started applauding them.

The next day Jackson opened the staff meeting by calling the four members of his staff that had decided to tender their resignations and congratulating them on their career changes as he handed each of them their 'letters of recommendation' that were signed by the Chancellor. After that, he announced each of their replacements and congratulated them on their promotions, and told them that they would be officially installed the next month. The rest of the meeting went as usual and Archie was happy that Jackson had invited him to join him at the front of the room.

During the meeting one of the staff mentioned that he heard that the College of Chemistry was getting new computers, and asked if it would be possible to request the old ones for their department. The ones they were using were still using Windows 3.11 and were too old to even upgrade to XP. Jackson said that he would put in a request as Leslie jotted down a note to remind her to draft the request later. After several other suggestions and some discussion, Jackson thanked his staff for their dedication and closed the meeting.

The rest of the week went as usual, with the exception of the request of the surplus computers from the Chemistry College. By Wednesday, the administration had accepted Jackson's request for the computer upgrade, and by Friday, the IT department had all of their files backed up and was starting the changeover. They were on schedule to have everything up and running by 8AM Monday morning.

At 6PM Friday, George's Limo pulled up in front of Kathy's condo and Jackson knocked on her door. She grabbed her small overnight bag, followed him downstairs, and climbed into the back of the big Caddy. They headed west on I-74 to Peoria where they checked into the Pere Marquette for the weekend, where Jackson was able to reserve Suite 1018 again, the same room where he had spent his honeymoon with Liz, and his daughter's 'coming out'.

After he carried Kathy across the threshold of the room and deposited her on the king-sized bed, he shared that fact with her. She pulled him on top of her, kissing him passionately and telling him that he was a creature of habit, and how much she appreciated the irony of his actions.

As they undressed, she said, "Jackson, I want to help you recreate every single passionate act you have experienced in this room." When he said that he would not be able to recreate taking his daughter's maidenhood, she told him she had an idea, and went into the bathroom with her purse. She returned completely nude, grinning and holding a towel and an empty ketchup packet. She placed the towel on the bed, sat on it, and said in a 'little girl' voice, "Take my hymen and make me a woman, Daddy!" By this time he was as hard as he had ever been when he climbed on top of her and drove in to the hilt in one powerful stroke as she screamed, "YES, FUCK ME DADDY!"

They made love and fucked like animals on every surface in the suite. They did it on the bed, the floor, the desk, the tub, the shower, and even on the bidet, with her on top. When she came, she hit the button that triggered a stream of water to squirt into his asshole which caused him to explode inside her.

As they were basking in the afterglow of their first morning tryst at 6AM Sunday, she asked him if there was anything else that they hadn't done.

After he took her from behind against the window facing the Becker Building to the delight of the cleaning crew Saturday during their 10AM coffee break, he told her that there were two things that they hadn't done, anal, and one other really kinky thing. She said, "Whatever it is, you have to tell me, no matter how perverted it is Jackson."

Reluctantly, he told her the story about pissing in both his wife's and daughter's vaginas, and she said, "Jackson, my love, I have been with dozens of men and women in my life, and I have never even imagined doing anything like that. That is the kinkiest, most perverse thing I have ever heard of in my life." and then squealed, "I WANT TO DO THAT NOW!"

He picked her up with him still buried in her vagina, carried her into the bathroom and stepped into the shower stall. As he held her up against the tiled wall with her legs wrapped around his waist, she started to urinate on him. This triggered him to start returning the favor, and they both started to have a mutual orgasm as their bladders emptied.

Before his legs gave way, he turned the water on and adjusted the temperature. Slowly they slid down the wall, and they ended up in the middle of the stall with the water raining down on top of them. They finally regained their composure and took turns washing and drying each other, and walked out of the bathroom.

She grabbed her purse and retrieved a medium sized toy and a tube of Astroglide. She sat on the bed and said, "If you will give me a little while, I will get my ass ready for you."

Jackson sat next to her and said, "Kathy, you have made all of my dreams come true this weekend. You are an amazing lover; I do not need to have your ass today. Is there anything that you would like me to do that we haven't done yet?"

"Jackson, with all my experiences, we have done things this weekend that I have never done before with anyone else." she said, and added, "You have taken my heart, my soul, and my pussy. The only thing you haven't taken is my ass; I want you to take it now, as soon as I get it ready for you."

She kissed him and handed him the lube and the toy. She crawled onto the bed and positioned herself at the foot, with her ass in the air with her face down on a pillow. He squirted some lube on his fingers and gently slid hid index finger into her rosebud. He slowly stroked in and out of her, and added second finger. When he felt her relax, he squirted some lube on the toy, and slowly and gently eased the plastic phallus into her rectum. As he started stroking the toy in and out, he used the thumb and finger of his other hand to strum her clitoris, and soon her arousal was evident.

All of a sudden, Kathy raised her head and said, "O. K. lover, I'm ready. Put that big fucker in my ass NOW!" Jackson pulled back his foreskin, and squirted the rest of the lube on his 'Monster'. He pulled out the toy, and pushed the head of his cock into her about three inches, he hesitated while he felt her relax. He pulled back and eased back in, over and over, until after six tries, he was buried completely in her, to the hilt, and waited. She started to moan and move on him as he stayed still while she fucked her own ass with his 'Monster'.

He only started moving with her when she started moaning, "Yes baby, fuck me harder, give it to me, ram that 'pile driver' into my bowels, make me cum so hard I pass out!"

As he looked at the beautiful shapely, but small ass that he was fucking, he increased his speed and intensity, and she seemed to meet his every thrust with equal fervor. Their lovemaking seemed to be reaching a crescendo, and as he exploded inside her colon, she squirted all over his scrotum and the bed. She screamed, and they both collapsed on the bed, still connected, unconscious, and sated.

He awoke to a familiar wetness on his cock and saw a dripping vulva and asshole in front of his face. Instinctively, he started licking the abundant juices from the two orifices he was presented with. They brought each other off again, and went to the shower to clean each other for the last time.

As she sat on the bidet, he stood in front of her and urinated between her legs as she relieved herself.

She looked into his eyes as she grabbed his 'Monster', and shook the last few drops from it before licking it clean. When she stood, he knelt in front of her and licked her clean.

When he stood she looked at him and said, "Well I guess we don't have any more boundaries to cross, do we darling."

He smiled and responded, "Only one.", and let her out of the bathroom.

When he had her sit on the bed and he knelt in front of her, she asked, "What boundary would that be?"

He took her hands in his, kissed them and said, "Kathy, have you ever considered marriage?"

For the first time in her nearly half-century of life she felt lightheaded, and passed out cold. When she opened her eyes, he was cradling her head on his lap and was looking into her eyes.

He asked her, "Are you alright?"

"She blinked and said, "I think so, that hasn't happened to me since I was small when my father abandoned us and we to move in with my grandmother."

"I seem to have this effect on women. Elizabeth fainted when I asked her to marry me." He said.

"So you really did mention the word 'marriage', didn't you." she said.

"Guilty as charged." he said.

"I am so sorry darling, you really took me by surprise. I always thought I was a confirmed bachelorette because of the trauma my father caused when he abandoned us when I was five. My mother drank herself to death over the next three years, and I was raised by my Mamma in Cicero. I swore I would never let a man get to me, but now I don't know what to think." She said.

"I know this seems like I am moving too fast, but I have only felt this way about one other woman in my life, and I only had her for less than seven years. I don't want to rush you into anything, but I feel like I've been given a second chance at happiness, and I don't want to lose what I have just found." he said, and asked, "Kathy, do you believe in dreams?"

She looked up at him and said, "Yes, my love, I do believe in dreams, why do you ask?"

He told her about the vivid dream he had just before they met, and how his bride's ghostly voice had told him she was 'sending him someone'.

"How do you know that I am the woman she 'sent' you?" she asked him.