The Professor's Women Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they finally shared a mutual orgasm, they realized it was almost seven in the morning, so they shared the shower, and dressed for work. She drove him to work in her sports car, and walked with him to his office, causing many people to stare at them.

When they walked into his office, Leslie met them at the door, and the two women hugged and shared a kiss. "See you later today, darling." Kathy said as she waved goodbye to him.

He answered, "I can't wait sweetheart." Everyone in the building stuck their heads out of their offices, and watched her walk by, down the stairs, and out of the building. Jackson walked to the window of his office and joined the throng of people watching her walk across the Quad to the Art building.

When she finally walked out of sight, he turned around and sat in his chair behind his desk. Leslie said, "I can describe you with one word today, Professor."

He looked at her with a puzzled look on his face, asking, "What would that be?"

"Twitterpated," she said.

He leaned back in his chair smiling, not saying a word, and closed his eyes. Finally, he opened his eyes and said, "I almost think this cannot be real. This is the happiest I have been since Liz got sick. I was so afraid that I let my guard down completely, it will all come crashing down around me.

"Jackson," his secretary said, "after all that you have been through in your life, I believe that you disserve some happiness. You have given your whole life to others, and now it is your time to accept the gifts you have been given without question. You two were meant to be together, so just enjoy what you have. Do not worry about what tomorrow brings, because you have no control over that."

The professor said, "Thank you Leslie, I think I will take your advice."

The rest of the day went by and Jackson was able to finish his work, in spite of being distracted thinking about the woman who had captured his heart. As he was walking into his apartment building after work, the dark green MG pulled up to the curb, and a familiar blonde whistled at him.

This snapped him out of the fog he was in, and after she parked at the curb, she walked up to him, planted a passionate kiss on his lips, and whispered, "Move in with me," in his ear.

He didn't answer her, but wrapped his arm around her while he led her to his room. After they made love for an hour, he packed some clothes and essentials, loaded them into his old Mercedes, and followed her to her condo. They spent the next two weeks eating, sleeping, making love, and discussing their future together, when they weren't working at their respective offices.

As they were relaxing after an energetic sexual interlude on Sunday afternoon, Kathy told Jackson about one of her students, named Audrey. Kathy said that the freshman was having trouble concentrating, and seemed to be agitated most of the time. She asked if Jackson could talk to the young lady, to see if he could help her. Jackson agreed to meet with the nineteen year old at Kathy's office, as soon as Kathy could convince the girl to agree. Jackson got a call from Kathy about Audrey, Monday morning, and they met at 5PM that day.

After an hour alone in Kathy's office with the waifish looking strawberry blonde, with green eyes, fair skin, and freckles across the bridge of her nose, Jackson asked Kathy to join them in her office. The three sat on the large old leather couch in the Art professor's office, and Jackson told the two ladies that he thought the young lady might be suffering from something called Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder, or PGAD for short. Sometimes called Weiss Disease, after the German Psychiatrist who first discovered it in 1998, patients suffering from this malady are in a state of almost constant sexual arousal.

Jackson explained that he had only recently read a paper, published earlier that year about the condition, and knew very little about it. From what he had read, no one was sure if the cause was physical or psychological, and that there was no known cure. Studies had shown that sexual stimulation seemed to relieve the symptoms, but only for a short time. There was some evidence that a combination of sedatives and anti-depressives had given some subjects relief, but the drugs left the patient dull and listless. He told Audrey to try masturbating, for the time being, until he could learn more about her condition. The student thanked Jackson for his time, and Kathy asked him if he would leave her and the girl alone.

As he waited outside the door, he heard the unmistakable sounds of Kathy 'relieving' the young lady of her 'stress', so he left the building, and waited in the passenger seat of the MG for his lover. About thirty minutes later, she slid into the driver's seat of her roadster with a smile on her face. When he kissed her, he tasted the essence of the young student on her lips and asked, "Were you able to give her some relief, and could I be of service?"

She smiled and said, "To your first question, yes. As for the second, because you are now her doctor, it might be inappropriate or unethical for you to do so."

She continued. "Also, because she is a virgin, she would probably not want to, or be able to accommodate you. I will approach her with that option, to see if she is interested. You see Jackson darling, she like nearly all the faculty and student body, is very aware of your 'Monster'."

After dinner that evening, the happy couple spent the rest of the night satisfying each other's physical needs, while both thinking about that poor girl who was suffering from a condition she was only now beginning to understand.

Saturday, after their morning tryst, they talked about Audrey, and she agreed to drive him to his office to do some more research on PGAD. With her help, he located some colleagues nearby, with experience in the field. He called Harry in Urbana and asked if he knew Dr. Wilfred Stewart, who had written several papers on the subject. When Harry told him that he knew Dr. Stewart, Jackson asked if he could arrange a meeting with the man. Harry told Jackson he would have Dr. Stewart call him next week.

Monday morning Archie brought Jackson a rough draft of the amended class schedule that he and his 'committee' had put together, for his approval ahead of the Tuesday staff meeting. Jackson thanked him for a job 'well done'.

Later, he and Leslie went over it with a fine tooth comb. They found no conflicts, and only a few spelling and grammatical errors. Just to make sure, after Leslie made the necessary changes, they rechecked the documents a second and third time. Finding no other errors, Leslie printed the necessary copies, and locked them in her filing cabinet for the next day's meeting.

The next day's staff meeting went like clockwork. The changes were reviewed and accepted by the staff unanimously. At the end of the meeting, Jackson asked if any of the staff had heard about PGAD. One of his colleagues, Malcom Foster, said he had read a little about it but said there was a psychiatrist on the faculty at UIUC, a Dr. Stewart, who was the accepted authority on the subject. Jackson thanked him, and asked if there were any other concerns or question. Being none, he closed the meeting.

When Leslie and Jackson got back to their office after the meeting, the telephone was ringing. Leslie answered it and handed the phone to Jackson, saying, "It's a Dr. Stewart from Urbana."

He picked up his phone, and talked for nearly thirty minutes, and just as he was finishing the call, he said, "So ten o'clock Saturday will work for you. Great, see you then." and hung up.

"What was that about?" Leslie asked.

"I'm working on a special project with a colleague in Urbana." he said.

After Jackson and Leslie verified the schedule changes were correct once more, he had her take them to the Chancellor's office so the board could approve them along with voting on his and his staffs' permanent positions.

Just as they were finishing up for the day, there was a knock at the office door, and a man in a suit introduced himself as Detective Sargent Clifford Barnes of the Illinois Secretary of State's Investigation Department.

He asked Jackson if he was the owner of a 1982 blue Volvo station wagon. Jackson told the officer he used to own that vehicle, but he had signed it over to his sister-in-law, Rebecca MacIntire. The detective told Jackson that the vehicle was still registered in his name, that it was the subject of an ongoing investigation, and was currently in the impound lot of the Bloomington Police department.

Jackson realized that, because Becky was involved, there was something suspicious about the officer's visit, and asked him if he could wait while he made a telephone call. The professor picked up his office phone and called Saul. The officer watched as Jackson told the person on the phone about the officer's visit, and finally handed the telephone to the officer, telling him, "Sargent, I think you should discuss this with my attorney, Saul Kauffman."

The investigator started talking angrily for a minute or two. Suddenly he turned red in the face, his demeanor changing to an apologetic one, before he hung up. He apologized to Jackson, saying that there was a mistake, and that he should not have bothered him this issue.

Soon after the detective left, Jackson's phone rang again, and Jackson answered it automatically. It was Saul calling him back to tell him that the police were trying to tie some contraband found in the Volvo to someone. Because Becky was a witness in a Federal case, she was untouchable, and because she had supposedly neglected to reregister the car in her name, they thought they could charge Jackson with the crime.

Saul told Jackson that the Secretary of State's Office, were, in fact in possession the original title with his signature on the back, along with a notary's seal and date, so their claim was invalid. Jackson thanked him for his help and hung up. He explained what their 'visitor' was there for to Leslie, who said, "That Becky is the gift that just keeps on giving." They both laughed as they locked up the office and left for the day.

When Kathy picked him up at the end of the day, he told her about his 'visitor', and she just rolled her eyes. Then he told her about his appointment with Dr. Stewart in Urbana Saturday to discuss Audrey's condition. Kathy was surprised that Jackson had found someone to help her student so soon. He asked her if she wanted to accompany him, and she said yes. When they got 'home' to her place, they climbed into the shower together.

Afterward, they prepared and ate dinner, in the nude, and after cleaning up the dishes, went to bed for another marathon lovemaking session. The next day, Jackson was called to the Chancellor's office in the afternoon, and was informed that his and all of the interim promotions he had proposed, had been confirmed by the entire board. The Chancellor then asked him about the schedule changes he had submitted.

Jackson explained how, when he was Abe's Assistant Chair, he was given the task of adjusting the schedules to eliminate conflicts after they had already been approved by the board. He told the Chancellor that he thought it was a better idea to make adjustments to the schedules, and correct mistakes before they were submitted, to prevent scheduling problems. The Chancellor understood and agreed, thanking him for his explanation.

The rest of the week went by without incident, and at eight o'clock on Saturday morning, Jackson and Kathy climbed into his Mercedes and drove to Urbana for their meeting with Dr. Stewart.

When Jackson and Kathy arrived, they were met at the door by a large bald man with a full white beard, who spoke with a very thick Scottish brogue. He escorted them into his private office, and after introducing themselves, Dr. Stewart asked them to tell them about the young lady in question.

Kathy started by telling the doctor that the nineteen year old was one of her students who was having trouble concentrating in class. She told him that the girl was a slender strawberry blonde, 5 feet tall, about 100 lbs. and was a virgin. Jackson told him that, after talking with the young lady and observing her reactions, and answers to 'trigger' questions, He had come to the conclusion that she was either suffering from PGAD, or something similar. Jackson told the professor that the young lady's symptoms seemed to be lessened by Kathy's performing cunnilingus on her three times a week.

Dr. Stewart sat mumbling to himself while stroking his beard, and finally said, "Without meeting with the patient and evaluating her myself, I cannot make a positive diagnosis. However, what you have told me about her leads me to believe that she may, in fact be suffering from PGAD. While your 'treatment' may be somewhat unconventional, it will not cause any lasting harmful effects if it turns out that she does not have Weiss disease. I hesitate to make any suggestions before I actually meet the young lady. I have however, read of similar cases where the symptoms were lessened or nearly disappeared due to the hormone changes caused when a virgin female loses her maidenhood."

Jackson and Kathy looked at each other for a moment, and he asked, "When would you be able to see her doctor?"

Dr. Stewart answered, "I have some free time next week, and I haven't been to the Twin Cities in a long time. I think that it might be less traumatic for her if I did the evaluation somewhere she felt more comfortable. How does sometime next Wednesday sound?" Jackson and Kathy agreed with him, and Kathy said that both she and the young lady had a free period at 10 AM that she had been using for 'therapy' sessions with the young girl.

They all agreed, and before they left, Dr. Stewart asked if they could videotape the session. Jackson said he would make the necessary arrangements.

During the drive home, Jackson and Kathy talked about Audrey, and how they both wanted the best for her. Kathy wondered if Jackson might be 'too big' to 'deflower' her without causing pain or damage to the young girl.

Jackson asked her if there were any young men that Audrey was interested in who might be willing to 'do the deed', so to speak. Kathy said she would ask Audrey as soon as she saw her Monday morning. By the time they made it to the parking lot of her condo, they were so horny that they barely got in the door before they tore each other's clothes off and made love on the couch and floor, before sharing a bath, and fucking until midnight in bed, when they finally fell asleep. They fixed each other breakfast in the nude, and spent until Monday morning without any clothes.

When Kathy got to her office Monday morning, Audrey was waiting for her, and Kathy escorted her to the studio in the attic. She told the young lady about the meeting with the professor in Urbana and what he said about her virginity.

The young girl told her professor that she had wondered if her virginity had anything to do with her condition. Audrey said that her mother had always told her sex was 'evil' because she had been an unwed mother. She had always been ashamed of her sexual urges because of her mother's attitudes toward all things pertaining to her maturing body.

Kathy asked her if there was anyone on campus that she liked, or was interested in. She told her no, and then asked Kathy if any of the stories about Jackson were true. Kathy said that they were all true, and that he was indeed as big as everyone said he was. She told the young girl how wonderful and amazing sex was with Jackson, and that he was the best lover she had ever experienced.

Kathy told her that she would let the young girl see it in person, and even hold it, if she wanted to. When she heard this, Audrey's face turned red, and she started to shake. Kathy held her until her orgasm passed, and thought, 'This kid is really sensitive. I wonder what it will be like for her she fucks?' the first time.