The Professor's Women Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

"Because you are the only woman I have connected with on both a physical and emotional level since I lost Liz." he said.

She got up from his lap and wrapped her arms around him, and they shared a gentle loving kiss. When they broke the kiss, she said, "I know that you love me Jackson, and I know I love you, but I need to think about this before I decide what to do. I don't want to ruin what we have between us with one of society's conventions. I also want to make sure that Traci will accept me and not hate me for taking her father's affection and love. Right now, the best I can do is give you a strong 'maybe'."

He looked at her smiling and said, "That's good enough for me, I'm going to call Traci tonight and ask her how she feels about me 'dating' and work up to more serious things when you are ready to get more serious, O. K.?"

She nodded and kissed him again, and asked "When is check-out time lover?"

This snapped him out of his fog and he said, "George will be downstairs to pick us up in thirty minutes."

They dressed, packed up and were on their way downstairs in fifteen minutes, and by the time he checked out and settled the hotel bill, George was waiting at the curb on Main St. waiting for them. They held each other all the way home, and when the limo hit a speed bump in the parking lot in front of her unit, she winced.

He asked her if her ass hurt, and she said, "A little." and smiled. He kissed her goodbye at her door and promised to meet her for lunch the next day.

When Jackson got back to his apartment, he took out his Tracfone, and used his long distance card to call the house on Martha's Vineyard, so he wouldn't have to pay premium long distance charges. Staci answered the phone and handed it to Traci when she heard his voice. His daughter told him how glad she was to hear from him and asked how things were. He told her about his promotion, about the house being renovated, and that he couldn't wait for her to come home with her cousins. Then he dropped what he thought would be a bomb on her. He told her that he was 'seeing' someone.

Her response left him speechless. She was more than happy for him, in fact, she was ecstatic. She asked him if it was Aunt Becky, and he told her no, because her Aunt was involved in the conspiracy that forced him to send her on 'vacation'. She asked him who the 'lucky lady' was, and he asked her if she knew Professor MacKenzie.

Traci said, "She's that sexy hippie artist, isn't she Daddy?" and he told her yes. Then she said, "I thought so daddy. Mommy told me in a dream last weekend she was sending someone to 'take care' of you."

Jackson finally asked his daughter, "Sweetheart, you and I have become intimately close in the last few months, and I just wanted to make sure that you were not jealous of someone I might care about."

He was relieved when he heard the joy in her voice as she said, "Oh Daddy, I love you, but I'm not 'in love' with you. I know we could never get married or have children; we just fuck. I know you need someone like Mommy in your life. By the way, is she a good lover? Can she take your 'Monster' like Mommy and me?"

Shocked and relieved at the same time, he answered, "Yes she can, and when I asked her if she minded sharing me with you, she said that would be fine as long as I would share you with her."

He heard hysterical laughter on the other end of the line and then his daughter's voice saying, "My daddy's got a new girlfriend, and she wants to eat my pussy!" followed by the sound of three girls laughing. "Oh Daddy, I can't wait to come home so I can meet and 'eat' this lady." she said.

He told her he would throw a big party when the three of them got home, as soon as the repairs on their house were finished. He told her that he would send her funds to pay for their trip home, so they could stop along the way to rest and 'play'.

He told her to make plans to start for home about the 20th of August so she would have plenty of time to get ready to start college. He also told her that they were remodeling the bathroom in their house, and installing a bidet and a new soaker tub. That excited her, and said that she couldn't wait to get home. They said their goodbyes and disconnected the call.

He decided to go to the small grocery store down the street for some items he could cook in the apartment's small kitchenette. He came home with bread, lunchmeat, cheese, mustard, soft drinks, eggs, bacon, chips, and various other small items. He made a sandwich and ate as he pondered his last weekend. Not only were Kathy and him compatible sexually, but they connected emotionally and shared many of the same interests. 'Could this really work, did Liz really send her to me?' he pondered. The exertion of the weekend finally got to him, and he decided to go to bed, even though it was only 9PM. He undressed and climbed into bed, falling asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Jackson woke up at 6AM Monday August 1st, completely refreshed and fixed himself bacon, eggs, and toast for breakfast. He cleaned up after himself, got dressed and headed for the office.

The new month meant the fall semester was scheduled to start in three weeks, and he had decided to give his subordinates input with regard to the class schedules for the fall semester he had received that morning. In the past, the chair would merely sign and return the schedules that were sent him by the Administration office, and any conflicts would be worked out later on.

He also had to make sure to verify that Traci was registered for her fall classes. He met with her guidance counselor to take care of that before he went to his own office, and was relieved that everything was ready for her to start classes on time.

He spent all morning getting everything ready for Leslie to type and print out the proposed class schedules for each of his Professors and their assistants. This task was made much easier because, Leslie now had a desktop computer on her desk that was connected to the University's mainframe. All she had to do was type up a document, save it with a filename, and send it to the printer downstairs in the secretarial pool.

By 5 PM, she had finished and sent the documents, and went downstairs to retrieve the papers. By the time they were finished printing, and she brought the documents back to the office, Jackson had left for the day, so she decided collate them in the morning, and went home as well.

Jackson met Kathy at her favorite coffee shop for dinner, and told her about his long distance conversation with Traci. He left nothing out, even mentioning what Traci had said about wanting to 'eat' her.

Kathy whispered, "That makes me so hot. If I wasn't still sore from the weekend, I would take you home and fuck you silly right now." They both laughed about that. Jackson asked her if there was some way she could reserve the Spa building at her condominium for a 'Welcome Home' party when Traci and her two cousin's returned, and whether it could be 'clothing optional'. She said, "That sounds like a great idea, I will check into that Jackson."

They finished their dinner after talking about everything they could think of, and as they were walking out the door, he asked her if he could take her to Steak N Shake for dinner the next evening. She agreed saying, "I love that place, and haven't been there in years. I'll be waiting outside your building at 5:30 tomorrow." They kissed and went their separate ways, and he decided to get in bed as soon as he got back to his apartment. Once again he fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

The next morning he rose, ate breakfast, showered, dressed, and went to his office. He found Leslie just finishing collating the papers for the staff meeting. He helped her carry them down and distribute them on the chairs of the room.

He went back upstairs to prepare for the meeting while she made the final preparations for the 10 O'clock meeting. Jackson went over his notes and his outline, reciting his talking points to see if they sounded like he heard in his mind when he wrote them. He made a few changes to correct a few grammatical errors, and clarify some vague references.

When he felt comfortable with his efforts, he noticed it was 9:45 and headed back downstairs to the meeting. When he arrived, the room was already half full, and Archie was sitting up front with Leslie. At 9:59, the last three people walked in the door, and he stood to address the room. He thanked everyone for coming and said, "Before I start with today's agenda, I would like to ask if anyone had any problems or concerns. I am particularly interested if any of the new appointees are having adjusting to their new positions."

There were several questions and comments about the new computers. Some were about connection problems and password problems. One of his staff, Dr. Gerald Ryan, had taken two semesters of Computer Science as an undergrad, and had kept up his Microsoft certification. He offered his services to any staff members who were having trouble with the new system.

Jackson said, "Thank you Dr. Ryan for your help. You are proof that having a varied educational background can be an asset to success in life. Moving on, the purpose of today's meeting is to present to all of you the proposed fall semester class schedules. The papers that were on your seats when you got here were copies of what the administration has sent me for my approval. In the past, the Chair would simply approve the schedules and send them back to the higher powers, forcing you, as staff members, to work around any conflicts these schedules would cause you."

Jackson continued, "As I have said before, I am a new type of leader. I am asking you to look over these class schedules, and make sure they will work for all of you. Feel free to meet together in small groups so that we can have an efficient department that works for all of us, instructors and students as well. I know we have a short window to address this, because I only received these yesterday. In the future, I will present items of this nature at least thirty days in advance, so we have more time to review them. If you encounter any conflicts or have any proposed changes, please submit them to my office before next Tuesday's meeting. We will have an open discussion and vote to approve or reject the schedule at that time. Are there any other questions or concerns today?"

He stood silently, waiting for the mumbles in the crowd to die down, and for anyone who might want to ask anything to speak up. Finally, he said, "Since there are no more questions or concerns, I am going to adjourn this meeting early, because we all have a lot of work to do this week. Please feel free to stop by my office if you have any other questions and concerns. Meeting adjourned, thank you gentlemen for coming."

As everyone was leaving, Archie walked up to Jackson and said. "You are the most unconventional boss I have ever had in my life. I always thought the administration decided how the class schedules were determined. How and why did you do that?"

"Archie, this is all new to me as well. The letter they sent me with the schedules said that they were 'For my approval'. I figured that my predecessors just approved them and sent them back to save them some work. Anyway, I remembered Abe always assigned me the task of helping some of the professors adjust their schedules during the years when I was the assistant Chair. I decided it made sense to me to get the staff's input instead of just mindlessly signing off on everything. Would you like to take charge of working with the staff on this Professor?"

Archie got a huge smile on his face, and accepted the task, realizing he would actually be doing something important and productive. They discussed details of how much leeway they had in making changes. Jackson told him that as long as the changes were minor, there would be no problem for him to get the administration to accept them. Archie told him he would be glad to take charge of the project because it would be the most challenging thing he had done in years.

The two men shook hands and he left, leaving Leslie and Jackson alone in the meeting room. She asked him how he was doing, and he told her a little about his weekend, and about the dream he had the previous week.

"You dreamt about me?" she asked.

"I dreamt about Liz, Becky, Traci, her two cousins, the Blonde lawyer, you, and Kathy. As I was waking up, Liz's voice told me she was sending someone to me." He said.

"I know you mentioned the others, and that you feel that Liz was telling you that she had sent Kathy to you. The fact that I was a part of your dream is very special to me." She said, and then asked, "What did you say to Archie that made him so happy?"

"I gave him the job of coordinating the 'schedule changes'. Of course, we will have to go over the finished product with a 'fine tooth comb' to make sure he doesn't 'Fuck It Up' on purpose to make me look bad. Yes Leslie, I don't trust him at all." he said, and they both had a good laugh.

Jackson spent the rest of that day going over the schedules and when he saw it was 5:25, he packed up his papers and told Leslie he was leaving. She followed him downstairs and exchanged a knowing wink with Kathy when she saw him waiting for Jackson downstairs.

When he offered to drive, she said, "No one drives 'Baby'," and as they squeezed onto her dark green 1969 MGB, they were being watched by a large group of students and staff. The word had gotten around and they were the 'couple DuJour' on campus at the present time.

As she drove to the Steak N Shake in north Normal, they chatted about their day. When he told her about what he was doing about the class schedules, she told him that was a bold move. She told him she always thought she had no recourse other than to accept the schedules as they were written and adjust everything around them as if they were etched in stone.

They pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and walked inside. He led her to his favorite booth, and as soon as they sat down, Phyllis brought them menus with two glasses of water, and said, "Evening Professor, who's the new girlfriend?"

Kathy looked at the waitress and said, "Phyllis, I'm hurt. You didn't recognize your favorite art teacher."

"Miss MacKenzie, oh my God, I didn't recognize you. What has it been, twenty years since you taught art at the community center?" Phyllis asked.

"Yes it has, Phyllis, I stayed in school and got my PHD. I'm a Professor and head of the Visual Arts Department at the University now." Kathy said.

"Wow, how long have you two been dating," Phyllis asked.

"About two weeks." Jackson said, and added, "Would you bring us two coffees please?"

"Coming right up, Professors." Phyllis said, and left. Jackson and Kathy stared at each other for a few seconds, and then broke out laughing.

Then Kathy said, "Jackson, I received permission to reserve the Spa building for your party, I only need two week's advance notice, as long as the date is open." Kathy said.

Jackson took out his pocket calendar and said, "Perfect, could you see if either Saturday the 20th, or the 27th are open?"

Kathy said, "I'll check tomorrow morning."

Jackson then said, "Kathy, I have fallen for you so quickly that I only concentrated on our physical and emotional attraction, but I know very little about your life. Your conversation with Phyllis just now was a complete surprise to me. You seem to know much more about me that I do of you."

She smiled and said, "I guess my life has always been somewhat of a mystery. I have always been secretive about my background because I am not exactly proud of everything I have done. What would you like to know darling?"

Before he could speak, Phyllis brought their coffee, and they placed their orders. When she left, Jackson smiled and said, "Speaking as someone who married a pregnant teenager and claimed her child as mine, and later had an affair with the child after taking her virginity at eighteen, I am not someone who has a pristine reputation. You told me about your father's abandonment, your mother's alcoholism, and your Sicilian grandmother, but very little about the time from when you first came to ISU, and now. Do you feel uncomfortable about talking about that?"

Kathy smiled lovingly, and started her narrative of coming to the University as an undergraduate art student on a scholarship, driving an old Toyota Corona. How she worked at several menial jobs, and how a professor convinced her to pose nude for his figure studies class, and paid her handsomely. How soon after that, the same professor introduced her to a man from Peoria named Al Zuccarini who owned a 'Gentleman's Club' named 'Big Al's', who later hired her to dance at his establishment. She went on to tell him that she was fortunate enough to meet some influential people who introduced her to several professional photographers, and how the income from her 'modeling' allowed her to pay her expenses, and get her Baccalaureate Degree, debt free, with $10K in the bank for the rest of her education.

She told him that after she was accepted to Graduate School, she got rid of the red wig and stopped working as 'Rachel' (her middle name), and worked as a blonde only doing clothed High Fashion shoots under the name of Gisselle. She told him 'Gisselle' used her contacts in the fashion world, and was able to make enough only working summers to pay for her PHD, doing runway Paris, Milan, New York, and LA.

She told him that after she was promoted to Assistant Professor in 1986, she retired from the 'Business', three weeks shy of her thirtieth birthday, and never looked back. She told him that, although she was not 'proud' of her past, she was not ashamed of it either.

At this time, Phyllis brought their steakburgers, and French fries, and as they ate, Jackson said "That is an amazing story Kathy. Hearing it only makes me love and admire you more. Your ingenuity and intuition allowed you to use your beauty and talent to become successful without betraying your principles. You are an even more incredible woman than I ever thought you were, and somehow feel unworthy of you."

She looked at him and said, "My God Jackson, you were the youngest full Professor in the university's history, a full ten years younger than I was when they promoted me. Your mind is as legendary as that beautiful cock of yours. I honestly don't feel worthy of you."

"Well, I guess we are even then. We both love, respect, and desire each other equally, I guess." he said as he held her hands and kissed them. As they finished their meals, Phyllis refilled their coffees, and they gazed at each other, casually drinking their coffee, and holding each other's hands, not saying a thing.

When they finished their coffee, they got up from the booth, and as Jackson was paying the bill, Phyllis said, "Gosh Professors, I don't think I have ever seen anyone as much in love as you two. When you set a date for your wedding, please send me an invitation." Kathy's face turned red, and Jackson told their waitress they would, and they left the restaurant, arm-in-arm. When they got to Kathy's MG, He took her in his arms and gave her a passionate kiss.

When the broke the kiss, he said, "Kathy, would you let me spend the night with you tonight?"

She didn't say a word, but nodded, and motioned for him to get in her car. As soon as they were both in the car, she took off and drove directly to her condo without saying a word. The minute she closed the door behind them and locked it, they undressed and headed to her bedroom where they made love until they fell asleep with their arms around each other. The aromas of bacon, eggs, and coffee woke her up and when Kathy walked nude into her kitchen, she saw Jackson wearing only her apron finishing their breakfast. After they finished eating, she told him not to clean up, got up from her chair, walked around the table, lifted the apron covering his erect 'Monster', and impaled herself on him.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers