The Project Can Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMEEERRRRRAAAA!"

After her orgasmic high subsided, Sarah kissed me once on the forehead as she stepped off of my quickly shrinking penis, walking over to where she left the water bottle and taking a long drink. As I was still panting from exhaustion, she strode over and wordlessly handed me the bottle, which I gratefully accepted and drank deeply from. That, combined with the smell of the night air outside, refreshed me, and I felt like I was back to myself again. As I turned to thank her, I saw one last glimpse of Sarah's plush breasts as she finished putting on a sweatshirt from her wardrobe. Pulling the used condom off, I tied it off and placed it in the garbage, then got up to put my pants on. Watching me struggle with my thoroughly destroyed underwear, Sarah giggled.

"Next time, we can just take off our clothes like normal people."

Did she just say next time?

Doing my best attempt to be nonchalant, I replied,

"Next time I won't try to do homework."

12