The Project Trip Pt. 08

Story Info
Menaka reveals a truth, and Karan her boyfriend is shocked.
2.9k words
4.42
20k
15
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

Yes, this is Part 8 of The Project Trip. Where are the first 7 chapters you wonder?

I must thank ThePornGuy who wrote those first 7 chapters of this story which are on his page. He has kindly given me permission to continue his series and take it in a direction that I imagined it would go. ThePornGuy left us on a cliffhanger at the end of Part 7 back in January. It is now November and I couldn't wait any longer for him to pick up the story and move it along, so here we are. I strongly suggest that you read the first 7 parts before this one as I pick up the action right where Part 7 finished.

ThePornGuy told me he intends to continue the story according to his plan in the future, so watch his page for that.

If you do not appreciate the notion of a confused boyfriend getting turned on by watching his partner getting intimate with his friends while she believes that he approves of her doing it, then this story may not be for you. Otherwise, please read on.

***

We got ourselves organised in the massive living area. There were the two women, Menaka who was my girlfriend and Tarini our new friend as well as three of my friends who were very much conscious and Mohit, Tarini's still unconscious boyfriend who had passed out from drinking. We were careful to leave him alone, slumped on the mattress over against a wall, far enough away from where we were, between the dining table and the big couch. The three other conscious boys were my friends Dhruv, Sam and Ahbi who had come on the project trip to help me out while I was recovering from a knee injury. They had seen Menaka naked during our stay here in the secluded guesthouse near the forest where Menaka had been gathering samples. They had also heard Menaka and me making love, which led to them treating her in a certain way since they had no means of meeting any girls where we were. That was until we encountered Tarini and Mohit.

I know that my friends are frustrated that they have had no woman to help them out while Menaka and I have been making up for the months that we spent apart while Menaka was studying in Germany. However, Menaka has admitted to me that she has given them all hand jobs, particularly after she told us all a story of getting up to various things that she insisted were not sex while she was in Germany. Social work, she called it, a little too casually, I thought. I haven't been able to stop her because she keeps proving that what she has been doing with my friends turns me on which leads to us having great sex.

And now I still had an unresolved erection in my pants after watching Menaka eat out a naked Tarini, and I am sure that my three friends are in the same situation although they are trying to hide theirs. As part of the game that had just finished I had also eaten Tarini out, but on Menaka's instructions and to her obvious delight.

Tarini had again dressed in her dungarees and bra. We all knew that she wasn't wearing any panties. She put my shirt back on over her dungarees but kept it unbuttoned to remind us all how she had looked a few moments earlier when during her truth and lies game, my shirt was all that she was wearing.

Menaka had become increasingly brazen during our stay and had been naked with my three friends quite often as well as giving them the hand jobs. But now facing her own truth and lies game she was dressed in her crop top although with no bra, and her shorts. I was pretty sure that in the manner which Menaka was organising the games that she would not be dressed in anything for very long once the game started.

But first we had to make the rules. Tarini pointed out that I knew Menaka too well and that if we all played the same game that we had played with her, I would give the answer away too easily because I couldn't be trusted to keep a straight face when Menaka told her lie. Tarini suggested a more usual truth or dare game to which Menaka quickly agreed.

"Let's get started," Menaka demanded. "Who wants to challenge me first?"

Of course Dhruv insisted that he should go first. But Tarini stopped him and got Sam to find a pack of cards. She dealt out the cards, one each to my three friends and one for herself. The highest card asked the question and the lowest would choose the forfeit.

"Okay, let's make this more interesting," Tarini announced just as we were about to play. "We will ask Karan the question first and then we ask Menaka to see how well Karan knows his girlfriend."

Everyone agreed that was a great idea. If I got a question wrong, Menaka would have to make a forfeit. We all made ourselves comfortable. Menaka sat on the couch and Ahbi and Sam quickly placed themselves next to her. Tarini and I sat on the floor on a rug facing them, and Dhruv brought a chair over from the dining table and sat over to the side to close the circle that was centred on Menaka. I was sure we were far enough away from the mattress for us not to disturb Mohit. After all, he hadn't woken during Tarini's game and he wasn't moving or making any noise other than lightly snoring.

"The first round should be about everyday things," Tarini directed. She seemed to be taking the same domineering role for Menaka that Menaka took when she ran her game. Dhruv looked upset like he had a great idea that he wasn't going to be allowed to implement. So in the first round we learned about which spices Menaka liked to use when she was cooking and how much she liked to shop and which authors she liked to read. I confidently got all the questions right, so Menaka didn't have to face any forfeits. Our erections had disappeared but I could tell that my friends were getting restless as they tried to strategise how to again get Menaka out of her clothes. I wasn't sure how I felt about that but I knew there was an air of inevitability.

Tarini drew the high card for the first question of the second round. "Sachin or Virat?" she asked me, "which one does Menaka prefer?"

I looked over at Menaka who was smiling in a way that I couldn't follow so I couldn't get any idea which was the correct answer from looking at her. I knew we had talked about them both, but I became completely blank at that moment about Menaka's preference. "Sachin," I blurted.

Menaka laughed. "Did you do that on purpose?" she teased me. "It's Virat for me, by a mile."

Tarini checked the dealt cards. "The forfeit is Sam's choice," she announced.

Sam smiled over at Menaka, sitting next to him. "Can you show us your breasts again?" he suggested. "Could you take your top off?"

I expected that this was going to happen, but I still felt unhappy that my girlfriend was so eager to once again show herself off to my friends. But I knew I was getting hard again at the prospect of what may happen. Menaka had taken her top off as soon as Sam had asked.

"Are you happy?" she asked Sam, her hands down by her sides so she was on display again with no modesty.

He confirmed that he couldn't get enough of seeing her breasts. I tried to think of any way that I could stop it, but I just hoped that Menaka would know when she should stop the game. Even though I knew that was unlikely. Two questions later and Menaka was once again naked amongst my friends. She stood up to remove her panties and plopped down on the couch between Sam and Ahbi who had siddled close in so that she had to force them apart with her hips. She put her head on Sam's shoulder and smiled down at me. I was hard again.

But I wasn't ready for the next question that Dhruv asked.

"Does Menaka like anal play?" he asked me. Why would he even ask me that? I was going to tell him that it none of his business. I looked over at Menaka who was blushing at the impudence of Dhruv's question. She was also swatting my friends' hands away from her thighs. So I felt it was best to defend her honour by playing the game.

"It is an impertinence to ask such a question," I told Dhruv, "but since you asked it I will tell you the answer is no," I said with confidence.

Menaka looked down at the floor. Suddenly I was flustered. What was going on here? She wouldn't let me catch her eye. "I'm going to take a forfeit," she murmured.

This was something that I would have to discuss with Menaka when we next got the chance to be alone. It was starting to seem to me that there was a whole side of Menaka who I thought I knew that I had never imagined could exist.

Tarini checked and announced that Ahbi had the lowest card, and he was immediately ready to deliver the forfeit. He shifted Menaka so that she moved forward on the couch with her bottom perched on the edge. Ahbi quickly spread one of her legs up and out wide so that she was completely on display to all of us. Ahbi licked one of his fingers and then ran it below her vagina. Menaka closed her eyes as he circled her anus with his finger. I could tell she was stifling a moan. She didn't hold back when to my horror, Ahbi eased his finger into her anus and started to pump her gently. From her other side, Sam started to lick her breasts, something which she had let him do before. But we could all tell that it was the anal fingering that was getting Menaka off, causing her to moan and to pump her hips for Ahbi's finger.

Tarini called time and Ahbi reluctantly removed his finger and wiped it with his handkerchief. Sam kept sucking at one of Menaka's breasts while also pinching her other nipple. She closed her eyes and kept her legs spread, humming with pleasure.

"Sam," I ordered, deciding I should show a bit of control, "you can stop now." He smiled at me and let go of Menaka and sat back next to her on the couch although she eased her body closer against his.

Her hair dishevelled and her legs still spread, Menaka looked over to me with a look of worry on her face. "Sorry," she whispered.

Tarini laughed. "No need to apologise to your boyfriend for that," she advised. "I am sure that he enjoyed the show." She turned to me. "Didn't you?" she asked as she pulled down my shorts to prove that my penis was rock hard, something I hadn't realised during my shock at the display up in front of me on the couch.

"Whose turn is it?" Tarini wondered as she started to stroke me.

Sam complained "Here we go again. Karan gets all the action with the girls. This is so unfair." Although I noticed that as he said it, he was now tickling Menaka's breast with one hand and running his other hand down the inside of her thigh. She didn't seem interesting in stopping him either. Tarini pushed my shorts right down my legs so I was now naked too. Sam pulled a face at me and stopped what he was doing to Menaka so that he could also take his clothes off. Only then did I realise that Ahbi had done the same thing. They were both naked on each side of my girlfriend who still had her legs spread over theirs as they started to pleasure her, working as a team to get her excited. While Sam concentrated on her breasts, Ahbi moved his mouth and his fingers down near her vagina and her ass.

Dhruv who had been watching from his chair near Tarini and me stood up and also took his clothes off. So now only Tarina and her comatose boyfriend Mohit had their clothes on. Dhruv went behind the couch where Menaka was enjoying the attention of Sam and Ahbi. I thought he was going to play with her breasts as Sam had moved his mouth close to Ahbi to pleasured her lower down. And indeed Dhruv was attending to her breasts. Then I realised that his penis was only inches from Menaka's mouth. She noticed as well at about that moment when he moved it closer and she took it in her mouth. This was a first for me, seeing Menaka like this giving a headjob to one of my friends. She had told me that it had happened when I was not around and described it to me. But now I was watching her with my friend's cock in her mouth and she was clearly enjoying it as much as Dhruv was.

Tarini lowered her head close to breath on my penis. "You enjoy seeing Menaka like this," she whispered. I wanted to disagree, tell her that this was all wrong and Menaka should not be doing any of it, but my penis was sending another message which was reinforced when Tarini started to give me head.

Next I realised that Ahbi had come up behind Tarini to move her onto her knees and I could see that he was removing her dungarees. She moaned into my penis as Ahbi moved behind her and was soon inside her. I could no longer see Menaka since Tarini and Ahbi were between us, but I could hear her moans which were getting louder, so I could only imagine what Sam was doing to her. Tarini looked me in the eyes while my cock was in her mouth and I could tell that she was smiling. I couldn't hold back for long and I guess none of my friends could either although I couldn't tell as I briefly fell asleep after I had cum strongly into Tarini's mouth.

When we were all sitting back recovering, Ahbi started to laugh. "It seems like the only one missing out on getting any relief is your jealous boyfriend Mohit," he chortled at Tarini looking over to Mohit who was still lightly snoring on the mattress.

"That seems so unfair," Tarini agreed, "let's fix that." She grabbed Menaka by the arm and led her over to Mohit and carefully unbuttoned his shorts then slid them down without waking him. She held his penis up for Menaka and asked her "what do you think?" Menaka shrugged.

"It's only fair after what I have done with Karan," Tarini suggested to Menaka who looked over to me for a response. I shrugged and smiled. By this point I did not know what to expect from Menaka and what I should feel about what she did. After the attention that Tarini had given me, I knew that I had no cause to complain about anything that Menaka wanted to do, I understood that. Even if I was still not yet aware of precisely what Menaka had got up to with Sam and Dhruv when Ahbi and Tarini had inadvertently blocked my view of what was happening between the three of them. That was shortly after Ahbi had almost given Menaka an orgasm by finger fucking her ass which was something new to me about her. I knew that Menaka would tell me exactly what had gone on when we were next alone, something which both excited and terrified me. I wasn't so sure if I wanted her to tell me everything this time. But I couldn't control it, I was getting hard again. Although that may be because I was about to again watch Menaka get sexual with someone else in front of me.

"This will be different," Menaka observed as she got down on her knees and took Mohit's penis out of Tarini's hand and started to wank him to hardness in front of her face. "I've never sucked off a dead man before."

Even I had to laugh at that as Menaka took him into her mouth. I could see Mohit getting hard. As Menaka knelt in front of him my friends moved over to the mattress to watch although they were concentrating from behind Menaka on looking between her spread legs rather than on what she was doing to Mohit. Dhruv moved first, kneeling behind her. He first started sucking on her clit. He ran his tongue up higher so that soon he was licking her arsehole. This was something that she was clearly enjoying as she pushed her ass back again his face to encourage him to keeping licking her there.

Tarini came and sat back on the couch next to me, and the look on her face said that she was enjoying watching her boyfriend with Menaka. She rubbed her body against mine and kissed me on the lips. She pulled back from our kiss and winked at me. "Do you think we should tell them?" she asked in what I thought was a quiet enough voice.

Menaka took Mohit's cock out of her mouth and looked over at us with great curiosity. "Tell us what?" she demanded.

Everyone went silent.

Yes, this will be continued.

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers