The Project Trip Pt. 12

Story Info
Menaka says goodbye to Germany in the 'traditional' way.
8k words
4.5
6.3k
8
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

Since it's been a while since Part 11, here's a brief recap:

Menaka who is Karan's girlfriend returned to Germany after her project trip back to India resuming her studies while Karan remained in Mumbai. Karan and his friends Sam, Abhi and Dhruv have been mucking around with Tarini and her friend Meena. Tarini is Mohit's girlfriend but she started an affair with Karan when Menaka first left for Germany. In Mumbai the five friends have group sex in the guise of tea parties.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My roommate Katherine had her tongue in my pussy again. She stopped and looked up to make eye contact with me. "We have an old German tradition since you are about to leave us, Menaka," she smiled.

"Yes?" I asked, eager to experience an old tradition, especially if Katherine was suggesting it.

"We must give you a series of three parties before you leave us. It is important that you say goodbye to all your friends in Germany in our special traditional way before you return to Mumbai." She looked so serious.

I smiled. "I don't believe you about this tradition, Katherine, but since I love a party I will certainly participate. What do I have to do?"

She smiled this time and straightened herself out in my bed so that our faces were close. "Absolutely nothing. We as your hosts will make all the preparations."

After the parties I had attended, I could only imagine what that could mean. But then I knew that they only wanted my pleasure -- and theirs -- to be sated, so I was prepared to go along with whatever it was they were devising. "And when is this first party?" I asked her.

Her eyes glinted. "Tomorrow night!" I groaned when she said that. "Why?" she asked.

"I have class at nine o'clock the next morning," I complained.

"Oh yes," she replied so matter-of-factly, "we know that." She ran her hand along my side, just below my breast. "It's your turn now, Menaka," she gently encouraged me. "You are getting quite good at this."

I smiled at her as I went down to comply, pleased that she enjoyed what I could do to her.

xXx

The first party was at Ben and Adam's house, the scene of my infamous waitressing performance, the time that I accidentally became as a nude waitress for most of the night. Kat insisted that I only needed to dress casually, in jeans and a blouse. She was dressed the same way which put me at ease. Ben and Adam were also dressed as conservatively as we were and I discovered inside their house that all the other guests were too. For hours the party was disturbingly civilised with some fun banter although a few friends asked me if I would be waitressing again. Of course I knew that things would not stay so chaste. The anticipation had me tingling, wondering what they had planned. I got no hints from anyone. Standing with a girl I knew, I was wondering aloud what they had in store for me when Ben, one of the hosts, began to loudly ring a cowbell.

"It is now ten o'clock," he announced, "so the pants come off!"

Maybe that was the start of it? Of course it was. Everyone took off their skirts or their jeans. One girl standing close to me who looked oriental seemed confused by what everyone was doing. I did not recognise her, but I noticed that she was wearing only a short dress and her legs were bare. She looked sharply at her date who had already taken his jeans off and was standing proudly next to her in his shoes, socks, and his Kalvin Kleins which only seemed to make her more concerned. Evidently she had not been told about the tradition either. After they had a discussion she tucked the hem of her dress into her panties so that her panties were on display as well as her bare legs. She slapped her boyfriend's arm and growled at him, I am sure, for not telling her what sort of party it was. Perhaps she was concerned that she would have worn something other than her unflattering cotton panties if she had been told. He apologised and gestured over at me to explain, so she calmed down.

I went over to meet her and introduced myself. "Excuse me," I addressed her, "but you don't look German."

"No," she replied, "I'm Russian. I hope my English is good enough to understand?"

"It's perfect," I assured her.

"Thank you," she smiled. "English is my third or fourth language. Did you know this was going to happen?" She gestured at everyone standing in bare legs with their underwear clearly on display.

"You will be fine," I told her. "I'm Menaka. Since I am leaving the country soon, this party is to farewell me. I was told this is a traditional German way to say goodbye although I suspect that is not true."

"Good, thank you again. That is somewhat of a relief. I've only just arrived here to study and this ratbag brought me tonight, telling me that I would get to know a lot of people. By the way, my name is Katarina. And this is Otto." I noticed that Otto was not paying any attention to his date or to me so I could not even say hello to him. I guess he was happy that I had placated Katarina. This allowed Otto to look around, I guess, at the other bare legs and revealed butts on many of the other women. So I kept talking to Katarina.

"I guess you didn't expect to meet people like this?" I laughed trying to make light of the Russian visitor's unexpected exposure. Katarina shrugged at her fate, then decided she had been ignored long enough and glared at her date although he did not notice that. So she punched him in the arm. He had to turn back and acknowledge her. Otto smiled goofily at Katarina, which reminded me when Abhi and Dhruv would look at me precisely the same way, a look that would make me do things I really shouldn't do. I recalled the time that the two of them had stayed back to help me with my project when Sam drove Karan to see the specialist and how their goofy looks had me naked almost as soon as my boyfriend was out the door.

Remembering where I was, I smiled at the Russian to encourage her to make the best of it. And who knows what fun she might have? I felt like telling Otto that his date had the best legs at the party. But instead I kept talking to her. "I suppose that you haven't been to any party like this?" I asked while admiring her thin pale legs. Otto did not seem interested in talking to me. But at least he had his arm around her now.

Katarina relaxed a little. "Would you believe no?" she smiled. "I am more used to meeting people when they have all their clothes on."

I could not help myself but warn her. "Well, if it gives you any comfort, all their parties seem to go somewhat like this. I guess if you don't like it, the best thing you can do is avoid them."

I guess she had not made up her mind as to how to reply to that when Kat came over to find out who had been keeping me away from her. She introduced herself to Katarina, got into a short discussion about how they both had essentially the same name before my Kat nudged me and pointed to below my waist. I realised I was the only one with their jeans still on. Realising that others were now noticing my state of dress, I smiled at the Kats and walked to the middle of the room which led to silence and concentration on me. I swear someone turned the music off at that moment. I looked around at everyone in the room with their bare legs and their underwear on display and let everyone watch as I slid my jeans off. I revealed my decent high cut but modestly concealing black panties. Luckily they looked quite good on me as I had not really thought about which ones to wear. I had not expected that they would be the outer layer of my clothing, on show for the rest of the night. If I had thought about them at all I had assumed that they would either be covered by my jeans or they would have come off earlier so that I was on display as I had been before.

Once I had removed my jeans the party continued as normal. I talked to a few people I recognised from That party, but no one said anything untoward or euphemistic.

This would change when Ben again hit the cowbell and called for silence. He reminded everyone that the reason for the party was my imminent departure back to India. Ben called me back into the centre of the room to announce that everyone had brought a present for me. Two of the guests carried a table into the room with a whole lot of wrapped boxes on it. Everyone insisted I open the boxes straight away. There was suddenly a bit of a buzz in the room. So of course I unwrapped everything and opened the gifts. All the presents turned out to be sex toys.

"Is this choice of presents another ancient German tradition?" I asked the group and there was a lot of laughter at that.

The wrapping and the boxes were cleared away. Meaning the table was now stacked with dildos of various sorts, tubes of lube, a skimpy maid's outfit and a strap-on. As well as some other items that I could not even identify.

Since I was now the centre of everyone's attention, I felt I needed to make a little speech. "Thank you," I started, "but I don't need all these dildos. I have a boyfriend back in Mumbai." Everybody laughed. Meanwhile I was wondering whether this tradition meant that I had to use the dildos here? So I asked that of the guests.

Kat who had moved to the front of the group facing me gave me a look of disgust. "No!" she exclaimed emphatically, "you have to wash them first. You do not use the dildos fresh. It is quite clear if you read the instructions." I had been put in my place. But did this mean what I thought it did?

And there was silence. What was to happen next? A boy sheepishly walked up to me in front of everyone. He faced me in the centre of the room.

"Do you remember me?" he asked.

I looked carefully at him. "I'm not sure."

"My name is Klaus. I'm the one who bought your panties at that party."

Ah, so he was the one who had tricked me into getting completely nude at the earlier party. I remembered him now of course. We had spoken a few times since That party and he had not said anything about that incident. At that party I thought he was a bit brash, but later he turned out to be quite a nice person. If I had thought of it, I had long before forgiven him for the trickery, especially as I had very much enjoyed all that it led to.

Klaus held out a small gift wrapped package to me. "I would like you to have this," he told me, "or rather to have it back." He had a bit of a smile.

I stood there with the package in my hands. After a moment, I twigged. "You're giving me back my panties?"

He nodded hopefully like it was a very important gesture that he had made, returning my panties.

"You didn't have any use for them?" I teased.

He nodded seriously. "I did wash them," he intoned. He became very formal. "I would be very honoured if you were to accept them from me as a friendly offering tonight. And something to remember me by."

Since it was such a ridiculous request, I nodded my acceptance. "Should I put them on over the top of these ones?" I asked slyly while gesturing at what I was wearing below my waist. Everyone laughed. "Of course." I realised what I should do.

I stood back from the lucky boy and slid my panties down and took them off. Now I was bare from the waist down. I waved my nice black panties over my head and turned around on the spot to give everyone a complete look at me. I was back in my element, enjoying showing myself off to the people I knew. Of course it was getting me excited. If only I had Karan to take me to a bedroom and give the good fucking that I needed, especially after I got the high I enjoyed so much from showing myself off. I cast an eye over the items on display on the table but remembered Kat's stern warning that they were unwashed, off bounds and not to be used yet. I squeezed my thighs together wondering who around me would notice the state that I was in. But everyone was waiting, watching and silent. For a moment, I saw Katerina looking at me with surprise on her face. I tried to make eye contact, but she looked away. I turned around and wiggled my bum and decided that I had done enough.

Happy with my brief display, I handed tonight's panties over to Klaus as I took the gift box reluctantly from my previous tormentor. I knew that when I had opened it and removed the item I would have to cover myself again by carrying out my promise to him. But I took my time while I was completely on show to everyone from the waist down.

I took off the wrapping paper and opened the package to find that my old panties had been secured between two pieces of Perspex with a hook attached. They were now an ornament, to be displayed. They could not be worn now, only hung on a wall!

So I was going to be bottomless at one of our parties again. Klaus had pocketed tonight's panties. Everyone cheered when they realised. And I was wondering whether I would let my panties be hung on a wall. Certainly not at any home I lived in.

And then the party continued as it been before the presentations of my gifts with everyone bare from the waist down except for their underwear and me bare from the waist down except for nothing.

Klaus had my panties wrapped around his wrist when he walked up to talk to me some time later. "Very nice," he smiled staring right at my vagina.

"Nothing you haven't seen before," I reminded him. Despite my retort he asked for a photo with me. "Don't you have enough already?" I reminded him considering all the photos that had been taken of me with him when I was undressed. But he insisted that he needed to commemorate this new occasion, so I gave in. To no one's surprise it was not difficult to find someone to take shots of Klaus and me. In fact there were plenty of offers. I gave my phone to one of the volunteer snappers, so I would get a first-hand record to remember this occasion by. I could only imagine what the next two parties would be like.

Our poses started to attract an audience of course. And a few more of them had their cameras out too. Initially Klaus and I posed straight for the cameras with our arms around each other. Klaus held me by the shoulders then as I pretended to cover up my genitals now that my hands were free. Then Klaus unexpectedly yanked me back by the shoulders meaning that I had to spread my arms and kick one leg in the air to keep balance. This gave the snappers a better view of my crotch. I shook my head and stuck my tongue out but that seemed to just encourage them. Then with Klaus holding me from behind, two of his friends strode up and each grabbed one of my legs and lifted me off the floor. Given what had happened previously, I was not surprised that they spread my legs so that everyone had an intimate view of me, and there was nothing that I could do about it.

What could happen to make it worse for me as a spectacle, I wondered. I did not have to wait long to find a hand gently reach under my legs to tickle me between my vagina and my arsehole. This was getting too intimate even for me. I squirmed around to see who was violating me there (but they were expertly increasing my pleasure so I did not want them to stop) and finally recognised that it was my roommate Kat squatting down close to me with a huge smile on her face.

"I am just making sure that you do not fall to the floor," she told me in her deadpan manner, at odds with the glee on her face. To underline her alleged concern at my peril, she ran a fingernail across my actual arsehole which made me squirm ever more. "See," she told me, "you are not stable there." The boys gripped me tighter as a safety measure and yet another one came over to the other side from Kat to grab me from beneath me but high up on my thighs, just short of the top of my legs. In other words, he was holding me at another place where I was very sensitive. When I say holding, he supported me with the palms of his hands but his fingers began to do the same sort of work that Kat was doing to me lower down. I lolled my head back and closed my eyes, surrendering to the sensations. I could only imagine what the photos looked like and I hoped that whoever was using my phone was getting uncluttered images that clearly showed what was being done to me. That way I would have the evidence to explain to Karan that it was all beyond my control.

I don't know if anyone touching me could tell that I was on the verge of an orgasm -- my first one for the night! -- but before I came Klaus called out "I think Menaka's had enough." I looked up at his smiling face when he added "for the moment."

The group around me gently placed my feet back on the floor and Klaus in particular held onto me long enough to let me get my balance back. Klaus apparently had to clutch my (covered) breasts to do this, but by this stage, I was beyond caring. I was a little disappointed when I found that I was standing up again without anyone helping me.

Kat had stayed close to me. "Let's get you to the bathroom to get you cleaned up," she directed. I did not know what needed to be cleaned up, but I was not going to argue with her if it meant a few moments of relative peace which would be a respite with one of my trusted friends. It was then that I noticed that Judy, one of our hosts and Kat's occasional lover, was the one who was taking photos with my camera.

Judy followed us to the bathroom, no doubt taking snaps of my bare bum as we walked through the party.

Finally we were alone, even if it was all three of us with Judy still recording me with my phone. Kat got me to lean over the bathtub and spread my legs. I almost came as soon as she started to gently finger me. I was so close and really needed to cum. She let go with her fingers and I soon felt a tongue on my clit. I looked around and realised that it was Judy! That put me over the top and I came big time for quite a while until Judy slowed her work and brought me back down.

As Judy finished with a few light slow licks to finish me off, Kat reached over to kiss me and whispered "she's been wanting to do that for so long." I felt good that I had helped her complete her wish.

I thought of something and I laughed. "What is it?" asked Kat.

"Isn't it funny how there are no wet spots and no erections showing in anyone's underwear," I told them.

Judy shook her head. "That is because we can all have self-restraint because displaying the body is treated as normal here, not like in your trussed up society."

I put my hands on my hips. "So what do you find arousing then if you're so matter of fact about everyone's bodies?" I challenged. And I wiggled my bum to make my point.

Judy put her hands on her hips and wiggled her bottom too. Since she had pants on we all knew it did not create the same image. "You meet your partner through your friends," she explained, "and find out if there is any chemistry between the two of you and what sort of person they are. If you are sure they are right and the chemistry is there, you ask the person if they want to sleep with you," she explained.

Kat looked at me like I should have known which stone tablet that was etched into. I smiled and dryly replied "that sounds sensible," while thinking of the time Karan and I with our friends found Tarini and Mohit and got them drunk and had our fun with them. That got me into a strange mood and I wondered if the other two had noticed.

"You're still wet," Judy observed and dabbed at me with a towel from the rack. I could never tell how deep they could read into me or whether they merely saw me as this somewhat strange extroverted visitor who did not mind being their plaything. Judy's dabbing was not helping my state, in fact it was making me think of another orgasm. Although eventually, I got my mind off remembering the nefarious things I had got up to with Karan and his friends and started to think about the local custom of formal sit-down meals for two people on a date with polite requests for a fuck at the end of them. Maybe that would be Klaus and me. We would look at each other seriously across the restaurant table and agree that we were compatible and since that was the case, we should go somewhere and fuck. We would find a bedroom and stand each side of the bed to take our clothes off before getting under the covers. That scenario seemed to do the job currently required and I came again.

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers