The Project Trip Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Judy finished cleaning me up after that, we returned to the party proper to find that most of the guests had gone. Ralph and Ben had attracted the attention of two girls I did not recognise and they were all soon away in the bedrooms leaving only the three of us.

Kat looked around and confirmed that it was only us three left. "Good," she stated. "Now is the time for the cleaning of the dildos!"

I was going to ask her if that was also an old German tradition, but I was not sure of the limits of her sense of humour even though I had known her for so long. So instead I helped her and Judy gather up the penetrative sex objects and take them into the kitchen to the sink. Judy started running the hot water and Kat solemnly handed her each dildo in turn so she could soap it up and then run it under the water to rinse it off. Judy handed the first one she washed to me. I looked at her, wondering. "You have to dry it," she told me as if she could not believe she had to give me such an obvious instruction.

"What if it's still wet?" I asked her.

"I do not understand," she responded.

Keeping my eyes on Judy, I ran the tip of the dildo down from my navel to my opening and then carefully eased it in to fuck myself with it for a moment. I pulled it out and looked at it. "It's still wet," I indicated, so Judy snatched it back from me with a scowl that I was sure was not real and washed it again. This time I used a tea towel to dry it properly. Kat shook her head at my performance. But I knew she was smiling somewhere inside.

"I suppose you will want to do that with all of them," Judy commented ruefully.

"That's what she does," Kat told her.

So that is what we did. It felt so good to have something in there. Most of the dildos were about the size of all the cocks that I had seen in my time. Judy handed me one that was in all its dimensions somewhat smaller and thinner than the rest.

I looked at it curiously as Judy held it out to me. "I think this one is for the bottom," she warned.

My eyes lit up.

"Let me," Kat insisted. I looked at her. "I've been wanting to do this to you for a while," she explained. Well, that explained the fingernail earlier and some of the other hints that I now realised that she had been giving me for some time. I went over to the kitchen table and bent over it, spreading my legs wide with my bum sticking up. I looked over my shoulder at her with a wide smile on my face. And her smile matched mine and she approached me with the object in her hands.

xXx

Meanwhile, back in Mumbai, in Karan's apartment...

Tarini and Meena arranged to catch up for a cup of tea in my apartment which naturally meant that I invited my other friends too. Tarini and Meena arrived at the agreed time as did Sam and Dhruv. The girls came in together and the boys knocked on my door as I was settling the girls on my sofa and fussing about whether they wanted tea or something to eat. The boys followed me straight into my living room.

The girls stood up with big smiles for Sam and Dhruv who both enthusiastically embraced each of the girls in time, easily with the tall thin Tarini and then slightly awkwardly with Meena. Although she was the shortest of us all as well as curvy and soft, Meena radiated a warning. You never knew where you stood with her until she told you. But she let them each give her a brief hug and a peck of a kiss on the lips. Then seeing I was standing by myself watching them, Sam and Dhruv both embraced me with a pretence of passion. The girls stood back, Tarini with a smile of amusement on her face and Meena with a smile of curiosity on hers. With all of us hugged, and with Sam and Dhruv laughing loudly at themselves, we sat down on my lounges. Tarini and Meena sat on either side of me.

Dhruv was the first to notice how I was dressed. While all four of my guests were conservatively dressed as if they did not want to stand out in the street, I had on colourful harem pants and a loud silk gown.

Dhruv laughed at me. "Give Karan a pipe and he would be Hugh Hefner," he told the others.

"I'll tell the bad jokes," I complained to him but I stretched out my arms around the shoulders of the two women. Meena wriggled free, but Tarini leaned over and gave me a consoling hug.

"You all look like you are dressed for a busy day at the office," I observed. My friends all laughed at this because it was true. The boys wore shirts and slacks, all in dark colours. Tarini and Meena looked chic in their similar tan outfits. Tarini looked chic and sleek in hers while Meena's outfit suggested the smoothness of her curves.

Sam squirmed in his place on the lounge, he looked like he wanted to get things started. But we weren't all present yet. "Where's Abhi?" he wondered aloud.

"He messaged me that he was running late," I replied. "He insisted that we start without him."

Tarini noticed that I looked a bit sad as I said that. "What's wrong Karan?" she asked me.

"I wish Menaka was here," I admitted.

"She will be back soon enough," Tarini encouraged. One thing I really liked about her was how she showed her compassion for my situation without any hesitation or possessiveness. I knew that she liked Menaka too, and she knew that nothing would change between her and me when Menaka returned except that I would be happier. And she seemed to genuinely want that for me.

Dhruv was restless. He looked over to Meena who seemed somewhat isolated with Tarini giving me her attention. "Come and sit with us," he urged her.

Meena of course knew what that meant and shook her head with a smile. She sat back and tried to appear relaxed. But she only succeeded at that as much as the rest of us. Instead Tarini let me go and went over to sit between Sam and Dhruv, nestling against both of them and leaving me with Meena on the other couch.

It was funny how the inevitability of what we would soon do had this time made us all a bit tense. I felt some of the apprehension in the air. We all waited for someone else to say or do something. It was like no one was sure how to start. I wondered that maybe Abhi's absence made us all even more self-conscious about what we would get up to at this tea party. I was sure that once the clothes came off we would get over it and start to enjoy the moment. I knew I should be directing things as the host. I turned to look at Meena, and something about the way that she looked straight at me with her large, demanding dark eyes put a pain in my heart and made me hesitate. What was this feeling? Did I want to keep her to myself, perhaps? I wondered about how she felt about me. Her look gave nothing away, typically for her. I thought that there was something special between us, but did she think the same thing? I would have to ask her later.

Sam recognising our hesitancy decided that he had to get things happening. We did look to him for ideas since the time that he had orchestrated the events in the back room of the public tea house. This time he offered to serve us all tea, with a big smile.

"You all stay here and I will bring you some freshly brewed tea." That was easy, something we could all obey.

"Abhi will miss out on the tea," I told Sam as he headed to my kitchen. I hoped that would get a laugh, but that did not break the tension either.

"Shall we play cards?" I asked the rest, with Sam gone.

Meena chortled. "Solitaire?" which got them all laughing, so that was good.

But at least there was one decision made, and we all agreed that it was good idea to have a cup of tea as we sat around on my lounges. I asked Meena about Mohit since he was her brother and Tarini's boyfriend. Meena began to assure us that Mohit had been in a good mood that morning, so I assumed that he still suspected nothing. I looked over to Tarini who was in a friendly embrace with Dhruv and noticed she had a glint in her eye when her friend mentioned him. I make a mental note to ask Tarini about that at the right moment. So many things to ask.

"I feel so awkward," I confessed.

"Dressed like that, I'm not surprised," Dhruv reminded me.

I let the gown open to reveal my chest.

"That's the sort of outrageous behaviour I have been waiting for," Tarini exclaimed and actually clapped her hands at my display. So I let my silk gown slide further open.

Meena slapped me gently. "That is so provocative," she complained with mock seriousness and reached over to tweak one of my nipples, so I covered up again.

Since Sam had been gone for a while, I called out asking whether he needed any assistance from me. He shouted back that he was almost ready and he could handle things himself, thank you. Dhruv tried to get us interested in the weather but Meena cut him down.

"No one cares about the weather," she rebuked him, back up to form with her critical manner. I tried to think of something to say that would impress her. But I could not think of anything, so I shut up.

Help was close however. Tarini stroked Dhruv's arm. "Tell me about the weather," she vamped. Meena snorted at that, but Dhruv concentrated on Tarini as he started to tell her about the changes in the monsoon patterns over the years and how the changes in the rainfall affected everyone in India. Tarini appeared to be interested in his explanation. I looked over to Meena who still seemed distant. When I got her attention, I feigned smoking a pipe the Hefner way and got a wry smile out of her.

Fortunately, Sam came out of the kitchen a moment later carrying my tea service on a tray, set it on the table and began to place our cups in front of us while the teapot brewed. It took me a moment to notice that he was naked in contrast to the rest of us. Tarini continued her conversation with Dhruv asking him how knew all his weather statistics while Sam served her. Tarini paused her questions about the weather, looked into Sam's eyes to thank him, then looked over to me. I shrugged, assuming what I imagined would be Hugh Hefner's disdain for science. Sam came over to our side of my low table and served Meena her tea. She reached up and gently stroked his penis a few times as she said thank you to him. This certainly was different to the previous time where the girls were naked and the boys were clothed. Meena's gentle fondling hands quickly got Sam hard. Having served us all, he sat down on the other side of Meena to me and sipped at his own tea as if nothing was different between him and the rest of us. Except for his erection.

Meena turned to him. "You make an excellent cup of tea," she complimented and to our mild surprise she leant over to take his cock into her mouth for a moment. After she was done, Meena sat back up and demurely picked up her cup and sipped her tea as if nothing untoward had just happened.

"My girl," Tarini admired her. But Meena looked at her as if she didn't know what the fuss was about. Sam sat with his erection poking upright, with a huge smile on his face. At that moment, my doorbell rang meaning that Abhi had arrived.

I brought Abhi into the room where my friends sat indicating that he should sit with Tarini and Dhruv. But Abhi stood with a stunned look on his face. I thought it may have been because he had noticed Sam sitting there brazenly erect. But then I realised he was staring at Meena.

Tarini tried to ease the situation. "Welcome to our tea party, Abhi," she tried. "This is Meena, remember?"

Abhi shook her offered hand. "You look just like her," he blurted.

"Who do I look like?" she snapped, withdrawing her hand after Abhi let it go.

"My date last week," he stumbled.

Meena raised her eyebrow. "That's nice to know that I look like someone," she sniffed.

Abhi did not seem to detect her tone. He did notice Sam. "Sam, why are you not dressed like that?" he demanded.

"This is how I serve tea," Sam answered as if that was so obvious it didn't need any further explanation.

"And he does a very good job," Meena added, reaching over to stroke him back up to full size since his cock had drooped a little.

Abhi was still somewhat distracted. "Are we all going to get naked?" he demanded.

"There's plenty of time to enjoy each other's company first," I responded. But Abhi grunted.

Meena looked over to Abhi with intent to get to his issue. "So now I remind you of someone," she reminded him.

"This girl I had tea with the other week. You look a lot like her. Binita."

Meena chortled. "Binita! Is she a nun?" Just as Abhi had misread her, she now misread him. He scowled at her then looked over to Sam and from Sam to Meena, trying to work out what was going on. "When do we get our clothes off?" he demanded again.

I was worried he was going to ruin the atmosphere, but I decided not to enrage him since I guessed that something had upset him before he had arrived to my apartment. "Let us finish off our cups of tea," I suggested. And I looked over to Tarini. "Would you like me to refill your cup?" I asked her. And I asked Abhi whether he would like a cup. I almost added 'to settle his nerves,' but I controlled myself. He shook his head, so maybe I should have mentioned his nerves.

"Karan is right. We should enjoy our tea first," Sam loudly pronounced. "Anyway, what's the rush?" he added with a big grin on his face since he was getting all that attention from Meena.

"Aha," Meena realised, making sure to catch Abhi's attention. "I think you want to see me naked because I remind you of your nun." She smiled over at Abhi with that menacing look of hers and he quickly realised that we were all looking at him. Meena continued to needle him. "She was all wrapped up, shy and virginal, so you want to look at me to imagine what it would be like if the nun ever lets you get alone with her."

Clearly Abhi seemed to always manage to say the wrong thing to Meena. Was this on purpose, I wondered, or did it say something about my friend?

Tarini reached over and patted Abhi's crotch through his pants. "Meena, don't be so hard on Abhi," she laughed, "I can see that he needs some practice and experience. From a good teacher." She grinned like she knew who the good teacher could be. And she slipped a hand below the waist of Abhi's pants.

"Yes," I agreed. "That is correct. With such good teachers I am keeping in practice to be ready for when Menaka returns." I grinned at the others but none of them was laughing.

Meena glared at me. "Karan, that's not actually funny," she warned.

Abhi thought he had caught the vibe of the room. "Yeah," he stated much like I had, "I need the practice!" He looked at Tarini who smiled back while she was working him with her hidden hand.

But now Meena was getting forensic and I suspected that there was going to be no stopping her. She sat on the edge of the couch leaning across towards Abhi. "Have I got this right? You are hoping to fuck me, Abhi, so you can try to imagine what it would be like to sleep with a girl you have only met once. You think if you fool around with me you will know what to do with her?"

Abhi still didn't get it, not paying enough attention to Meena's words, seemingly stranded in his own thoughts, likely distracted by Tarini who was undoing his belt to no doubt get into his pants easier. "You have to keep the car in running order," he told Meena as he leaned back to give Tarini better access.

Meena tilted her head to give him a considered look. Then she gave him that dangerous smile of hers. "This car is tuned up and on the highway already. Why do you think that this Binita and I would be the same? Do you think she and I would respond exactly the same way to you because we look a little bit alike?" She rolled back her shoulders to give him an idea of how nice her breasts were.

Abhi was taken aback. The rest of us all knew this side of Meena, but fatally Abhi didn't seem to care. "Why are you being so difficult?" he asked her. "You've already fucked Karan and Sam and Dhruv, and I will guess that's why you've come back here again, because you like it." I guess he was emboldened by Tarini pulling his pants down to expose his cock which was of course erect. I looked over to Sam who was reclining back as was Dhruv, both just waiting for this to blow over.

Meena took Abhi's statement as a challenge. "So your moral case is that if I fuck someone you know, then you automatically feel that you have the right to do what you want with me." She then reached for Sam again and this time used both her hands to stimulate him, wanking him with one while she played underneath his ballsack with the other. Sam leaned over and they kissed while she continued. He pulled back from the kiss and looked in her eyes. "Please stop," he pleaded. So with a smirk she let him go.

Tarini put her free arm around Abhi as if she needed to console him.

I shrugged off any concern since after all that was just how Meena was. But I knew it was time to take some control as Meena was now scraping a fingernail along Sam's abdomen which was keeping him hard. And Sam reached inside Meena's top placing a hand on one of her breasts. "Please," I asked, looking more at Sam and Meena than the others, "can you please not make a mess on my lounge? There is a better place to continue this."

With Sam and Meena fondling each other, it seemed like I had chosen the right time to make that suggestion. Most of the tea was drunk. Tarini stood up with Abhi's cock still in her hands which seemed to be pleasing to him. He stood up too. I looked at Dhruv who shrugged back at me, he seemed to be content to wait his turn. But there was general agreement that it was time to move things on.

Sam and Meena stood up so Dhruv and I did too.

"After you madam," Sam smiled at Meena, so she slapped him loudly on his bare bottom. He led the way.

We followed them into my bedroom.

xXx

I must have drifted off. I'm not sure how long I had been asleep when I roused myself and looked around my bed. We were all still there. Sam held Meena in a close embrace although she was right next to me. Abhi and Dhruv and Tarini were relaxing on the other side of my bed, Tarini like Meena with us was nestled between her two boys.

Dhruv noticed that I was shifting around, trying to get comfortable in the small space that I had. If I wasn't careful I would fall off the bed onto the floor. "Karan is back with us," he announced. That seemed to get everyone else active.

Sam smiled at Meena. "It would be nice if you could go down on Tarini, Meena. That would turn us on to get us ready to get started again."

Meena slapped him on the arm. "I told you last time, Sam, that is not going to happen."

Abhi looked up from the other side of Tarini. "But Menaka does it."

Meena shook her head at Abhi. "You guys really have a lot to learn. There are such things as boundaries. And I am not Menaka. Is the problem that you all get everything too easy?" She slipped over the top of me and stood up by the side of the bed, hands on her hips.

Abhi thought that was an invitation. "Would you like to come over and sleep with me?" he asked her.

Meena stood there with a determined look on her face, her breasts and slit clearly on display to him. But with her shoulders defiantly rolled back. "No, I won't, Abhi. You have Tarini to keep you busy. She seems to like you."

He kept on though. "You seem to have a lot of rules about what you will and what you won't do."

Meena tensed her arms by her sides. "It's called consent..."

Abhi interrupted. "But Tarini..."

Meena stood there provocatively. "I love Tarini and trust her, and she's my friend. And she can choose to do whatever she wants to do with her own body. And so I choose to decide about mine."

"You don't like me," Abhi sulked.

"I'll be straight, Abhi. You are not really making a good case why I should do anything with you." Meena stepped close to me so I reached up to her and slipped an arm around her waist.