The Project Trip Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam looked over at the two of us. "Make one of your terrible jokes, Karan," he suggested.

I shrugged. "I can't really think of anything. Maybe we should all make love not war," I wondered.

Sam smirked at me. "I think that's how the problem started, Karan!" We both shrugged even though that meant I accidently nudged Meena uncomfortably. I kissed her to make up.

Tarini smiled at Abhi then looked over at us. "He's not really that bad, Meena."

Meena smiled warmly at her friend as she got back onto the bed and embraced me back. "And he likes you, Tarini," she confirmed. "That is genuinely great for both of you. You see a side of him that I guess I haven't yet seen." She looked over at Abhi and raised her eyebrows. "Yet I am interested in your thought processes. You meet a nice girl and have a tea date with her and you are getting know her as a person. Although you have not yet touched her. Yet am I right, all that time you are wondering what it would be like if she had sex with all your friends?"

Sam spoke up. "That's unfair, Meena."

She smiled at him. "Is it? We're all different. Tarini is up for anything you guys can think of. I have my limits which I think you all know, Sam?"

"No anal," Sam recited acting like he was really bitter about it. Then he grinned to show that he was okay with the way that things were.

"That's right," Meena smiled. "We all have to remember to treat each other as the individuals that we are and remember that we are not all interchangeable body parts." She stood for a moment. "Okay, sermon is over. Karan, can you come into the shower with me? I really need someone to scrub my back."

I got up off the bed with Meena, smiling like I had won the lottery. Again.

For new readers looking for the first 7 parts of The Project Trip, they were excellently conceived and written by ThePornGuy who kindly let me continue his story with my imaginings while he is otherwise engaged. Please read them, it will be worth it! One day soon I hope we will see where he takes this story.