The Project Trip Pt. 13

Story Info
Menaka has her second ‘traditional’ farewell party.
8.4k words
3.71
6.2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
145 Followers

Menaka will soon leave Germany and rejoin her boyfriend back in Mumbai. But first, her German friends insist on giving her three farewell parties. She is getting prepared for the second one.

***

Menaka was teasing me over our Skype video, from Germany. "There's going to be another party, Karan. They are going to do things to me!"

"What kind of things, Menaka?" I was trying to remain calm, but what choice did I have since I was in Mumbai?

"I don't know, honestly." My girlfriend tried to damp down the situation by changing the subject. "What colour are my eyes, Karan?"

I laughed, I couldn't avoid that question. "What kind of question is that? They are brown."

"That is what you think, Karan," she replied, "but are you looking at them?"

"Of course I'm not. I'm looking at your breasts." Because my girlfriend was naked at least from the waist up, which I could see clearly on my screen. But even from this distance I could see her nipples were hard. She shifted suddenly, her smile leaving her face, and she looked distracted for a short moment. Then she straightened up and gave me a warm smile.

I knew that smile, so I had to ask her. "Are you alone, Menaka?"

She gave me a saucy smile. "Why do you ask that?"

"Well," I replied, "when I have an intimate conversation with my girlfriend who is still in another country, I'd like to think we would have some privacy. If we're going to do anything..."

"So you do not have Tarini there?"

"Of course not. What sort of boyfriend do you think I am?"

Menaka sighed then tried to look serious. "What sort of boyfriend? A two timing boyfriend who thought he could have an affair back in India with Tarini while I was away from him for a short while here in Germany. And he thought he could keep it a secret from me." She recited my actions in a matter of fact way then stopped for a moment and smiled at me. "Sorry, two affairs," she corrected. "A three timing boyfriend. There will be a reckoning."

I had been caught with Tarini by my so-called friends who had reported my affair with her to Menaka. But hadn't I told her about Meena before she found out from anyone else? And then there was the issue of what Menaka was getting up to in Germany. And there were her incidents with my friends when she came back on the project trip. "But you..." I started to complain. It was impossible. Why were we wasting our time like this?

Not that Menaka seemed to be terribly fussed about these things. "And what were you thinking we would do with this privacy, Mister?" Menaka smiled.

Sensing she was just taunting me now, I smiled and unbuttoned my shirt.

"Ah," Menaka laughed, "we are to compare nipples?" She pulled at hers to prove how hard they were then saw that I looked despondent. That hangdog look I put on that I know will get to her every time. "I'm sorry my big boy. I didn't mean to upset you. And," she lightened up, "I have a surprise for you!" She seemed really happy about this surprise, like she had only just remembered that she had a reward for me. "Just give me a moment," she advised and reached forward to push her laptop back so I could see more of her surrounds.

Was I surprised to see Menaka was completely naked with someone's head between her legs? I guess there were no surprises these days. I could see the back of this stranger's head but not their face, and their long hair meant I was pretty sure it was a woman. Menaka leaned back and let the woman keep on with her good works, in fact Menaka reached down to hold this other woman's face into her crotch. While all the time she stared at me, with a look that started as a challenge like she was competing with me but soon became one of pleasure. Menaka was getting off, tugging on her nipples more urgently, thrusting her hips at her licker and having an all-round good time of it. And all I could do was unbutton my pants, wank and watch.

"Let me see you, Karan," Menaka groaned as she realised what I was up to, while she warmly stroked the head of her lover, "watching you wanking off, that would put me over the edge," she gasped. "Pull down your pants, show me that big dick and wank it for me."

I pushed back on the sofa, away from my laptop so Menaka could see what I was doing as my pants fell down to my ankles. "Look," I told her triumphantly, "they are already off!"

Menaka seemed to be enjoying the licking but I could tell that she wasn't getting over the top. Watching the performance on my screen, I got hard pretty quickly while wondering whether I should cum or hold back. Which way would turn Menaka on more? Or did it matter? I wanted to ask her, but she seemed too preoccupied with the headjob that she was getting, so I kept wanking, it was going to help her or me. We kept on like this for a while. That was until her friend sped up what she was doing to Menaka, using a few more fingers, which made Menaka cum suddenly while exploding various swear words and humping her hips dramatically for what seemed quite a while. I was hard and erect but only aroused, not fully excited. I slowed down my wanking to enjoy the show. Menaka lifted her friend's head away from her lower regions and turned her towards the camera. "Say hello to my boyfriend, Kat," she smiled while she gave the tall, blonde woman a peck on the cheek and then a full-blown passionate kiss. That was what I needed to cum, more of that. Suddenly I came too while watching my naked girlfriend french kiss her friend away in this other country.

And so I finally met her roommate while I was naked with my hand on my cock still wanking at the sight of what she had done to Menaka. What a way to meet! They both stared into their camera and encouraged me to cum again. Although Menaka was nude, Katherine remained fully dressed. She sat down next to my girlfriend casually playing with her bare breasts while they showed their interest in what I was doing. She even tried to help me.

"Will you cum quicker if you play with your balls?" Kat asked me in a deep, guttural tone. That was enough for me to start to spurt again. The stimulating looks on both of the women's faces put me over the edge as I jerked myself hard for their entertainment. Which delighted both of them over on the other side. Menaka seemed so proud of me. Kat clapped her hands in delight.

I took a moment to come back down, buzzed from impressing them. I started to clean the mess off my chest, but Kat intervened. "Leave it there," she smiled, licking her lips. How could I refuse that?

"He likes you!" Menaka exclaimed to her friend with another peck on her cheek. She put her arms around Kat, pressing her breasts into her side while Kat tried to look composed and sober. Menaka then looked sternly at her room mate. "Now that you have met him, I would like some time alone with my man, please," she asked her, with the seriousness of her intention obvious. So Kat acceded in German, got up off the couch, and I soon heard a door shut.

"Don't you love her!" Menaka exclaimed, now we were alone.

"Well," I said, "I barely got to meet her. Barely," I repeated gesturing at my state of undress because it was so funny.

Menaka laughed at that. "Maybe we can do something about that one day. But meanwhile, how have Tarini and Meena been looking after you since last time?" I laughed back at her and wondered what to say. But Menaka wanted to tell me about her first farewell party and to speculate about what the imminent second party could possibly be like. But she said that she had no idea what they had planned for her. I told her to enjoy herself so long as she told me everything that happened after.

xXx

And so it was time for the second party. Menaka, still in the clothes she had been slouching around in all day, a floppy T-shirt and loose shorts, posed in front of her bedroom mirror with Kat. She had been lounging at home all day since she had no classes, just her final assessment work to complete. And she still had a few days to finish that. She almost wished that she had Dhruv and Abhi to help her. But this was Germany, not Mumbai so she was on her own as far as finishing her studies. She struck a pose.

"Can I go to the party like this?" she teased her friend.

Kat had just returned from class so she was a little more respectable in jeans and a T-shirt. She shook her head, but had a knowingly mysterious look that Menaka did not completely read. "Come on, tell me," Menaka pleaded, but Kat shook her head.

Menaka pouted. "Since you know what is going on, you help me decide," she pleaded. Menaka suspected that she may regret handing that job off to her friend, but that would be stretching the meaning of regret, since she expected whichever way the party went, there would be thrills for her. And she expected that whatever she wore would probably come off pretty quickly anyway.

Kat did not keep Menaka waiting more than a moment to start to disclose what was lined up for her. "I have just the thing for you," Kat smiled as she led Menaka into her own bedroom and pulled what looked like a very inconsiderable pile of wine coloured cloth out of a bag she had brought with her when she returned from class.

"What is it?" Menaka wondered with some confusion. At first it did not seem like anything someone could wear.

Kat held it up and shook it out so that it took a bit of shape. "A skimpy body suit," she revealed as she stretched the item to show that it was indeed a skimpy body suit with no sleeves or legs.

"It is skimpy indeed," Menaka agreed as she took it from Kat and examined it. "What are you going to be wearing?"

Kat smiled as she reached back into the bag. "The same. Time to start to get ready."

Menaka slipped her T over her head and wriggled out of her shorts. There was of course no way she could be anything but naked to put it on. And naked, tall and shapely and proud, Menaka looked over to her friend who had as promised taken another body suit from her bag. She started to take off her own jeans and top and bra and panties. Soon she too was naked.

Menaka twirled her body suit around in her hands. "How do I even put it on?" she asked, feigning helplessness to see if Kat would tell her anything. Kat already had her outfit on.

"Let me help you," Kat offered as she clipped her own body suit closed from below. Menaka noted that her friend's body suit concealed nothing. Being slightly taller than Menaka, Kat grabbed her by the shoulders to make her stand up straight. Menaka finally understood and Kat pecked her on the cheek as a reward. Of course Menaka was not going to let her get away with just that and turned her head for a full mouth kiss. Kat broke the kiss after a while. "I thought you were going to behave," she scolded.

Menaka pouted. "I thought I was," she complained. Kat rubbed her arm gently as a consolation.

"Now raise one leg," Kat ordered as she arranged the body suit at Menaka's feet. Now that the second party was about to happen her mind started to race. Should she ask Kat why she was dressing her that way? What would her friends say when they saw her like that? Why was Kat dressing her from bottom up when it seemed to be so easy to do it from top down like Kat had done? Menaka turned her pout into a slouch.

"You won't want to be late," Kat scolded, so Menaka stood straight again as Kat finally managed to manoeuvre the flimsy garment up Menaka's legs. Kat arranged the garment over Menaka's crotch and clipped it closed so that she was covered there if also completely on display. And to underline the futility of any modesty, K ran her fingers under the crotch of the body suit and along Menaka's lips. Having made that point, Kat fitted it up Menaka's sides, over her breasts and to her armpits.

Watching herself being dressed by her virtually nude friend, Menaka exclaimed "it fits" as if that was a surprise.

"I know your size," Kat responded as if that was obvious. Or maybe Kat was making a joke since Menaka suspected that the skimpy stretch fabric could fit almost anyone.

With the straps up over her shoulders, Menaka wriggled herself properly into the garment. "It is a bit see-through," she stated, posing at Kat's mirror.

Kat smiled at the irony of that statement. And she posed lewdly matching Menaka stance, both of them studying their reflections in the mirror, glancing at each other, and clearly demonstrating no shame. Until Menaka raised a problem.

"Am I supposed to go from here to the party dressed like this?" Menaka asked. She twirled around so she could admire more of herself in the mirror and also to underline the point to Kat that nothing at all about her was hidden. "Do you think I would draw any attention to myself?"

Kat smiled back at her. "Do not forget," she pointed out, "I am dressed the same way." Kat smiled sneakily. "But I will be wearing a coat." And Kat picked out a short, stylish coat, one that covered her down to her bottom unless she bent forward.

"That certainly makes you respectable," Menaka agreed. "But I don't have a coat like yours." She thought for a moment. Then grabbed her discarded clothes. "Since I am a wonder woman, I can wear my underwear on the outside," she decided and proceeded to do just that. She slid back into her brief but loose jockey shorts. "There," she announced to her friend as she spread her arms wide and gestured at Kat, "I too am now respectable."

"What about your breasts?" Kat asked, reasonably enough since they were visibly bouncing around beneath the sheer material.

"They look pretty good," Menaka decided, as she played with them, weighing them in her cupped hands.

Kat shook her head. "There will be plenty of time for that later," she pointed out.

Of course there would be, Menaka smiled to herself. "I know," she called out as she went back to her own wardrobe and extracted a bolero top. "This is just perfect," she announced as she went back to Kat's room and put it on. And it was. It latched at the front and covered her nipples and good deal of her breasts while its plunging neckline ensured that there was plenty of breast still on show.

"Well," concluded Kat as she buttoned her coat right up so that she was not showing anything untoward, "now that we are ready, it is the time to go to your second party."

"Will you tell me, what am I to expect?" Menaka tried, one last time.

Kat in her impassive way replied simply "you will have fun," and they left for their friends' house.

xXx

Menaka looked surprised as Judy handed her a glass of red wine. "You mean this party is just going to be just the five of us." The others were also standing holding glasses of wine, Ben and Adam and Judy in their front room. Ben had put some Bach on and the conversation was muted and restrained.

"We have only just arrived," Kat reminded Menaka as Judy filled her glass from a bottle of red that she then emptied into Menaka's glass. Judy wore a long flowing black dress and the boys were semi-respectable in ties and waistcoats. They were making an effort not to highlight that Menaka was wearing only three pieces of clothing as they clinked their glasses with hers, toasting her as a great friend and a soon to be missed companion.

Menaka stole a quiet moment with Adam when the other three contended whether the Bach that was playing was the best rendition. "What is going on Adam?" she whispered conspiratorially.

Adam smiled. "Enjoy your drink and let us see where this goes," he suggested mysteriously, toasting her and draining what was left in his glass. "You never know, we may become completely outrageous and play some Mozart next." He smiled, and that was all he would reveal to her. Menaka shook her head, as much at her failure as his odd reply.

Ben called Menaka over, so she and Adan returned to the group with Menaka squeezing next to Kat. "You too are so dressed up," Ben exclaimed, somewhat breaking the spell.

Menaka laughed. "Do you mean that we are wearing too many clothes?" she challenged. "Or do you really think this is a classy outfit?" She dipped the bolero jacket off one shoulder which almost completely bared her breast.

Judy gasped like she had never seen such a wanton display and Kat who was still concealed in her coat playfully slapped Menaka's wrist for such an inappropriate display. Judy had another bottle of red in hand already, prepared and organised to keep everyone's glass topped up. Which she did as Menaka readjusted her outfit.

Ben tugged playfully at Menaka's shorts. "I find this very unusual," he commented although he did not try anything further, letting go of her clothing, and leaving her dressed as she was, but highlighting how different she was, as they looked much more formal and suited to the dark wood furniture of the room.

"This will not do," Adam exclaimed suddenly and stepped close to Menaka with definite intentions. He gently slid her shorts down to her knees, which gave Menaka the cue to step out of them. Adam squatted down to give himself a close view of Menaka below the waist where as she knew her body suit hid absolutely nothing.

"You can see everything," Adam exclaimed with his face a centimetre from her crotch, feigning a descent into horror.

Menaka acted like it was perfectly normal, like she accepted that she only ever had her clothes on temporarily when she was being social with her present company.

"You have left that little strip of pubic hair and shaved the rest," Adam noticed as he continued his examination of his virtually bottomless friend.

"It makes me comfortable, Adam, but how are you coping?" she teased.

"I am getting an erection," he admitted gesturing at the bulge in the front of his pants. Menaka smiled at how normal her friends made her exposure in their presence seem.

Next Ben came over to stand right near Menaka as the other two women watched on while Adam still squatting seemed to be now making a forensic examination of her bottom.

"We are all wondering what you have on underneath that top," Ben asked, staring at Menaka's still covered bust, her bolero top comfortably protecting her top half whilst her bottom half was on show.

"You guys are relentless," she smiled while at the same time shaking her head. But, as if it was inevitable, Menaka undid the clasp at the front of her bolero top letting it fall open, which essentially showed off everything about her breasts to her friends.

Ben stood back to admire the whole picture as Adam ran a finger from under Menaka's bottom to rub her slit. "This is sexier than when you are totally nude," Ben exclaimed, and no one seemed to argue with that. Menaka closed her eyes for a moment to enjoy the sensation, opening them to find Judy licking one of her nipples through the thin mesh.

"Hey," called Kat to remind them that she was there too. "How about what I am wearing?"

Judy looked over at her and chuckled. "I bet you have nothing under that coat."

Kat smiled back at her. "Do you really want to see what I have under the coat?" And before anyone could respond, she undid the belt to reveal that she was equally as exposed as Menaka.

Since Menaka did not in any way try to stop him, Adam ran his fingers further under the material that covered her crotch to directly stimulate her. "Are you getting turned on?" he queried, giving her a serious look.

"What do you think?" Menaka breathed down at him. Adam kept working away at her, his fingers hooking around the material that still covered her crotch. "Have you found how it opens down there," she gasped as she started to hump his hand.

"Ah that would be these buttons," Adam suggested as he easily unbuttoned Menaka's body suit at the crotch. The stretch material sprung up above her hips leaving her bare and accessible below.

"You can do that to me also," Kat complained. Despite loosening her belt Kat still had her coat wrapped around her so that she was only showing glimpses of what her similar attire revealed. The shapely blonde knew that she was being comprehensively upstaged by her friend and lover. But it was Menaka's party, after all, so she did not push the issue.

MrStill
MrStill
145 Followers