The Project Trip Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am still not sleepy yet," Meena confided, poking me in the side to ensure that I was in the conversation and not drifting off.

"Me neither," I agreed because it was true. I did not feel like sleeping yet. "This is the strangest way to start a relationship. You come over, watch me and two of my friends rail your best friend, then you take turns with us. And then afterwards the others all go home and you get all close and intimate with me."

"Where is there a problem with any of that?" Meena questioned.

"Well it's far from conventional in my experience. It's not what I was brought up to expect. And I have to wonder which of these things you want the most -- the illicit thrill of group sex or the clandestine contentment of being like this."

"You do realise that I can want both? In case you haven't noticed, I am my own woman."

"I wasn't questioning that. But I wonder that you're an experience hunter. That you are really after new sensations. So there's the wantonness with the group that suddenly becomes a conventional two in a bed sleeping comfortably together. And I wonder you will want to move on from this pretty soon when you decide to look for something else without really getting close to anyone."

"What is this talk? What is an experience hunter?" Meena asked.

"I heard someone use the term so I looked it up. It's almost a syndrome."

"And here was I thinking you were a doer and not a thinker, Karan."

I laughed. "You and I are both doers and thinkers. I watch you tell everyone what your limits are and then see what you do within those limits. I know that you are in it for the experience and the sensations at the time. But you are always thinking and making choices and you are always aware where you are and what you are doing, even when you are naked amongst everyone else in the room."

Meena pinched me on the arm. "Is that a problem for you Karan? You do have a girlfriend coming back to you very soon." I would have liked to see her face and look into her mind when she said that. Although the light was on, she turned away from me.

I moved over on top of her so I could look her in the eye, but Meena had already protected herself with her big-eyed grin, a barrier that I could not see past. "Well maybe it is since I like you. Is that a problem for you? Don't underestimate yourself and the effect you have on me."

Meena pretended to act coy. So I continued, stretched over her, our faces so close together. "I am going to be serious for a moment. I'm falling in love with you, and I worry that you can just walk away from this so easily when you decide that you have had enough and it's time for you to look for some new experiences. But on the other hand, because I think that you will do that, I will find it easier to commit back to Menaka when she returns. Oh, did I mention that she and I wanked off together the other evening over the Skype. Well, I wanked off. She had some help." Meena looked at me, expecting more. "Someone was there with her, between her legs," I explained.

Meena laughed. "Damn, I should have come over and evened things up."

I laughed too. "Menaka wants to meet you. I told her everything of course and she's intrigued."

But Meena got serious. "With all this talk of me being an experience hunter, do you want me? You are not trying to get rid of me, are you?"

"Of course not. I couldn't do that if I tried. I savour every moment with you. Like I said about falling in love with you earlier, I want to be with you every moment that you can be here. You are the one who is likely to move on from me."

Meena stiffened up. "What's wrong?" I asked her.

She shimmied herself flat on the bed, pressed against me so that we were even closer together, our bodies compressed hard against each other. "I will be serious with you too, Karan. I think the same thing is happening to me. I think I'm falling in love with you too."

"There's nothing wrong with that."

"There is. That is not the person that I am meant to be. And you have Menaka."

What could I do? I laughed at that, a big laugh that went through my chest. Instead of joining me, Meena stiffened up, became rigid below me. Then all of a sudden she relaxed and started to laugh as much as I was laughing too.

I heard a phone ring. "Is that your phone?" I asked the woman who was pressing tight to my body.

"Probably," she admitted.

"Should you answer it?"

"It's probably Mohit wondering where I am."

"Well?"

"He'll give up and call Tarini who will make something up and tell him to go away." Meena was most likely right, since her phone stopped ringing.

It took a short while, but we settled down enough for me to say the obvious to her. "Imagine being scared of getting too close to someone you are happy to be naked and intimate with." Meena did not answer that, I suspected, because she did not have an answer to it. Our confessions to each other were genuine. But she was the way she was and I was the way I was and things were going to soon change. We knew that. I wondered what Menaka had been up to at her second party.

"Karan," Meena started after the moment of silence between us, "stop thinking of Menaka." I grunted a rebuttal. "Karan," she soothed, "I can read your mind. Just think of me for tonight, okay?" She gripped me tightly around the waist, trapping me in her world, as she said, at least for tonight.

New readers looking for the first 7 parts of The Project Trip will find that they were excellently conceived and written by ThePornGuy who kindly let me continue his story with my imaginings while he is otherwise engaged. Please read them, it will be worth it! One day soon I hope to see where he takes this story.