The Project Trip Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that her body suit had bunched up to her waist, Menaka found that it had shifted all over and she tried to adjust it comfortably around her bust. This wasn't helped by the attention that Judy was still giving her there. She slipped out of the bolero jacket. "I don't like the way it sticks to my boobs," Menaka complained of the body suit as she struggled with it. "None of you will mind if I take the whole thing off?" She gave them a moment to object, but as they didn't, she did what she had threatened. Menaka was now -- predictably -- nude amongst her friends.

Adam stood back up holding the bolero jacket. "Why don't you put it back on?" he leered.

Kat nodded. "That would be so kinky," she drawled, so Menaka did just that.

She swished around to show herself off to the group, holding the short jacket open then closed to give them the tease. If the second party was just going to be her standing nude surrounded by her four closest friends in the country, she would make the most of it.

"Well now that you are feeling more relaxed we can get this party started," Judy announced. Without any warning, she and Ben grasped the naked Menaka by her arms and marched her from the room into the house like gentle police, directing her into the hall as the other two followed. They took her down the steps to the basement.

And there, Menaka discovered, was the party. At least a few dozen of the people she had grown to know while being a visiting student at the university watched her come down the stairs. Judy gestured to a three piece band in the far corner who started up a rock'n'roll waltz. Menaka recognised the delight in the eyes of the many friends that she had made in Germany. They all seemed thrilled that she had finally arrived and more so because she was already undressed. Adam and Kat followed behind Menaka and her escorts. Kat pushed her way to Menaka's side to squeeze her friend's shoulders and give her a big kiss. Menaka beamed back at her.

"This is your party," Kat ordered, "so you must enjoy yourself." It was delivered as an order, as if Menaka needed an order to enjoy herself when she was naked at a university party. To underline this, the closest guest to where she was at the doorway came over to gave Menaka a strong embrace his hand strongly holding her just above her buttocks in a way that was clearly more than affectionate. When he let her go she made her way through the room greeting all of her friends and getting handled by most of them. Some took liberties with fingers entering private places, fondling her breasts and giving her bottom some attention. The bolero jacket stayed on, so Menaka could theatrically cover her top half only for the next guest to spread it open so that they could nuzzle or play with her breasts depending on their predilection.

The band upped their volume and intensity, playing a song that the locals knew well. Many were singing along which also upped the vibe of the room. Menaka caught that vibe and started to dance with the people nearest her. Her breasts swayed with the music. Some of her friends pretended to be offended by her appearance, but Kat had been right that it was her party and she was one to party. And of course, Menaka knew that they did not really mind. Especially as it seemed that everyone there had attended the first party and seen her naked there. Kat found Menaka and planted a bit kiss on her which she returned with equal vigour. The nearest boy waited for Kat to finish so he could kiss Menaka and he got his chance to grope her, she did not resist.

The band played at high intensity for a while then announced that they were taking a break. People moved back from the makeshift dance floor in front of the band to find their next drinks and conversation. Menaka noticed at that point there were two chairs set up facing the room in the corner where the band had left their instruments.

Judy went to take ownership of one of the chairs. She looked around the room and eventually saw Menaka and gestured for her come up and join her. Enough people had noticed, so when Menaka started to sashay provocatively towards the chairs there was applause then a hush in the room. Menaka realised that Kat was by her side just as she reached the chairs. She should have been on guard but she was having such a great time.

"Relax and enjoy this," Kat suggested quietly to her with a smirk that suggested that she knew what was next. Menaka mouthed "what?" at her because of course she had no idea what was going to happen. Kat smiled, determined not to tell her. But Menaka soon found out. She turned to sit in the chair and felt Kat remove her jacket so she was again completely naked. Kat then pressed on her shoulders to keep her in her seat. Two boys appeared on each side of Menaka with ropes and quickly tied her arms to the arm rests and then tied each leg to a leg of the chair so that she was secured in her place facing those assembled her spread legs meaning that her sex was open and on display with nothing that she could do about it.

"Now," Judy announced loudly, "we are about to learn who our dear friend Menaka really is." Judy sat then turned her chair towards where the naked Menaka was secured so that she could converse with eye contact. Menaka squirmed in the chair because the fondling and groping that had gone on since the five of them had their wine party had turned her on a great deal. And she was frustrated, being unable to do anything about her itch, spread and tied as she was, with her arms and legs secured. And now everyone seemed to be paying attention to the innocuous questions Judy asked Menaka about where she came from in India and what her life was like there.

But this was the warm up. The tenor of the questions warmed up. "Let's talk about your boyfriend," Judy intoned. "Karan is his name, isn't that correct?"

Menaka felt her inevitable longing to be back with Karan again, something which made her wetter and hornier. "Yes," she swooned. It won't be long now, she thought.

"And have you always been faithful to him?" Judy probed.

Menaka nodded with a serious face.

"Are you sure?" Judy probed further. Menaka looked concerned at that, trying to with her big eyes to feign innocence in that matter. Judy smiled. "We're all friends here. And we have all seen you naked." Manaka nodded with a smile since both those statements were quite evidently true. "I think we need to give you some help in answering these questions honestly," Judy warned.

At that moment Kat reappeared with a box. Menaka quickly guessed from the look on Kat's face what was in the box. She also noticed that Kat still wore her short coat with the belt loose. But Menaka could see that her friend's body suit was now bunched around her waist, meaning that she was as good as naked under the coat, with her cunt showing and her breasts bouncing free as she approached Menaka while she rifled through the box. Kat put the box down to reveal that she had located a Lush in it which she waved in front of Menaka's face to the general appreciation of the crowd. Kat then knelt down in front of Menaka licked her slit to confirm that she was slick enough then ran the Lush along her own slit a few times before she inserted it into her friend's vagina.

"Thank you," Menaka heaved at Kat who stepped off to Menaka's side to ensure that everyone had a clear view of Menaka who now squirmed lewdly as she tried to get some benefit of having the item inside her.

"Now," ordered Judy in her best school-ma'm voice, "let's talk about your boyfriend." And at that most Menaka experienced a strong buzz from the Lush. Who, she wondered vainly, was controlling it? "Do you love your boyfriend?" Judy probed.

"Of course I love him," Menaka groaned, as her hips pulsed under the strong effect of the Lush.

"And are you faithful to him?"

"He's the only one that I want. I am saving myself up for him. God, I wish he was here now." Menaka was almost in pain from the absence but Judy gave her a scolding look as if Menaka had not given her the correct answer and she was disappointed in the wriggling friend tied to her chair. And now Kat teased her breasts with some other sort of vibrator and Menaka responded to both that and the Lush and Menaka was thinking of the boy who kept winning her panties and the things that she had got up to with Abhi and Dhruv and Sam on the visit back. Especially with Sam. She came as her friends watched then all applauded.

When she came back down, Menaka found herself answering questions about her anal experiences. Which she admitted were good and interesting but in answer to Judy's direct question Menaka admitted that anal was not a great turn on for her.

"We need to fix that," Judy exclaimed, her eyes bright with a plan.

Menaka wondered what that would entail. And while she was wondering, Kat and one of the boys were untying her from the chair. I'm free, Menaka thought, only to notice a rope harness attached to the roof that she had not seen before.

"It's perfectly safe," Judy promised her. "I tested it only yesterday." With a glint in her eye.

Adam and Kat manhandled Menaka into the harness facing downwards and secured her under her abdomen. To prove it was safe, Adam and Kat swung her backwards and forwards between them like it was a swing and then spun her around a few times with her legs kicking against air. Adam held her steady while Kat removed the Lush.

"Now," Judy addressed her, lifting Menaka's face close to hers so that they could make eye contact, "Janus will educate you. He will teach you how it is done properly. We call him the bum fucker."

"Is that Janus from chemistry? Why do you call him that?" Menaka asked, wondering why she would say something that stupid. But she missed Karan and she missed the Lush and she was not thinking straight.

Judy shrugged. "Because he is our champion bum fucker."

Menaka smiled and fought for a little dignity even though she was naked and swinging face down from a harness in front of all of her friends who seemed to be silently watching her every move. "I'm sure I am going to regret asking this but how did you work that out?"

Judy gave her that look. "We researched it, naturally. Our coursework here is not only about collecting and measuring plant samples and extracts of earth."

Menaka nodded. "Of course you did. Dare I ask what criteria you used to rate him?"

The audience was loving their banter, the naked visitor suspended from the roof face down and her interrogator standing demurely in a long black dress facing her. Judy had the answer to Menaka's question of course. "We ran a scientific trial which marked the participants on a number of criteria. Their ability to easily penetrate and how careful they were as they did, and the length of time they lasted. And of course we highly ranked them on their consideration for the subjects."

Menaka nodded at such a thorough means of assessment. Then she felt Adam's strong grip holding her steady and sensed Kat rubbing something oily around and then into her bottom. She heard Kat confirm "you will enjoy this," as she kissed Menaka on her bum cheeks.

Menaka looked around the room. Janus from chemistry was staring at her and looking quite self-satisfied. He stepped forward boldly, with an air of confidence. No doubt the revelation that he got the highest marks had just added to his self esteem. And he loomed close to her once he saw that Menaka had located him. Kat who was still near her bottom told Janus that Menaka was ready for him.

"You will like this," Kat urged Menaka as she moved around to face her.

"If you say so. I am yet to be convinced from my experiences, but how good can it be?" Menaka conceded. She sighed, finding herself in the strange position of being naked, hung face down from the roof at a party in front of her friends and discussing her anal sex history.

"That's the spirit," Kat urged her.

Judy joined in. "I guess it is time to find out whether Menaka enjoys anal sex," she announced to their audience.

Janus circled his naked prey scratching his goatee as he studied her. It was as if he was identifying her sensitive spots so that he would know the perfect way to give her maximum pleasure. "Good evening Menaka, the pleasure is all mine," he told her as he caressed one of her cheeks with the back of his warm hand.

Menaka buzzed at his first touch, conceding that he had directed some of his energy into her which only turned her on some more. Or maybe she was just very responsive after everything else that had happened to her since she had entered the house. She put together a smile for Janus. "I hope the pleasure is mine," she replied.

"And it will be," Janus promised with a straight face. He gently swung Menaka around and bent down to give her bottom some attention. First his fingers and then his tongue around and then in her anus.

"That feels good," Menaka mouthed. With her head bent down to soak in the sensations from what Janus was doing to her, Menaka suddenly felt a soft hand on her flank. And then another one. Then a third that supported her gently while caressing one of her breasts. Janus licked deeper into her. And then a soft hand on her thigh. Menaka made the effort to look up and it seemed like everyone in the party had gathered around to hold or caress her, or both. While her head was up, the person closest to her face took the opportunity for a passionate kiss with her. And then another. And since there were plenty of spare hands, some of them went to the nearly naked Kat who faced Menaka with a look of affection and anticipation on her face. Someone behind Kat finally removed her coat, exposing her fully with only the unnecessary body suit wrapped around her waist.

Menaka realised that Janus had stopped licking her. She was still buzzing with the sensations of unknown hands rubbing the tops and the back of her thighs, her breasts and up and down her back. Then she felt Janus gently push his cock between her buttocks to rub it up and down the opening to her arse. To her amazement, he suddenly slid it straight in and equally to her amazement it felt great. Janus held his fully embedded position steady without moving while the myriad of hands did their work all over Menaka's body as someone new kissed her deeply. Menaka opened her eyes to see that it was Kat, now naked with someone thrusting hard into her from behind, locking the two room mates together, mouth to mouth. Janus began to thrust into Menaka and immediately her arousal went through the roof. Suddenly she neared a surprise orgasm, then she hit it, and Menaka began to understand what real anal sex was about.

And just when Menaka thought things could not get any weirder than that, just as her orgasm started to subside, with Janus still considerately thrusting into her, the band started up their next set. Menaka recognised the beginning of an old Beatles song. As the band's singer sang 'Oh yeah I'll tell you something I think you'll understand,' Menaka realised almost immediately that the singer was Janus who was embedded in her bottom and still stimulating her with his caring and champion bum fucking while in the best imitation of The Beatles, he also sang 'I wanna hold your hand.' While all those friends of hers caressed her and caressed Kat and someone fucked Kat as well.

And pretty soon everyone was singing along. Including Menaka. Despite Kat's carry on about tradition, Menaka wondered if there had ever been a party like it before.

xXx

I heard a knock on my apartment door. It was past midnight and I was trying to get to sleep, lucky to be awake for whoever it could be. My head was still buzzing from my session with Menaka and her friend Kat, so I was too distracted to get to sleep. It had been a few nights back, but I guess I had not had any distractions since then. But I guessed who my visitor would be, then confirmed it via the peephole in my door.

"Is that you, Meena?" I called out knowing it was her but wondering if she could hear me. The door was pretty solid. Meena stood there grinning when I opened it.

"Who did you expect?" she challenged. Seeing my face drop at that accusation, she relented. "I couldn't sleep," she explained. "Sorry, you didn't give me your mobile number." She gestured for me to let her in, so I stood back to give her some room.

"I couldn't sleep either," I laughed as she brushed up to me, reminding me what I had been missing since the aftermath of the orgy in my apartment just over a week ago. She had stayed the night after the rest of my friends had left. "But since you are here I better let you in," I smiled because she was already inside and I was already closing the door and resetting the locks.

Meena reached up and pecked me on the cheek as we left my entrance hall.

"How did you get past security?" I asked her as we headed towards my bedroom.

She gave me that soft, winning smile of hers. "I guess I'm just charming."

I looked at her with affection, and a bit of lust too. "I can't argue with that," I agreed as I took off my robe and got back into my bed.

Meena slipped her shoes off while keeping her large eyes focussed on me. "I hope that it isn't going to be that the only way I am going to be able to get to sleep, in your arms." She gave me a worried look.

"There are worse things," I told her, "why?"

"Because I am supposed to be an independent woman who should be able to fend for herself. That's what everybody thinks." She gave me a stern look. "Including me," she added as she took off everything except her bra and panties. "And I haven't slept properly since that night."

I had to laugh. "Neither have I," I admitted. Although I wondered if I should tell her that the interlude with my girlfriend and her friend since then may have also contributed, at least the last few nights. "You must give me your mobile phone number," I told her.

Meena yawned. "Remind me in the morning. I just need to get to sleep, no funny business, mister," she insisted as she got into my bed. The bra and the panties came off, I noticed, once she was under my covers. "No funny business," she repeated.

"Sure," I smirked. I reached for the bedside light.

"Keep the light on for a while." Meena seemed to be trying to melt me with a deep look from her big, brown eyes. "I meant it, no funny business," Meena moaned as I moved close to her and she pressed her back into my chest so I could grip her around the waist. As I pressed into her, my soft penis rubbed along her slit.

"Oops," Meena observed.

"Yeah right," I taunted her.

Meena laughed a little as she wriggled against me making my penis sit just inside her. "Careful," she warned, "you're getting too close."

"And you could always move away," I countered. Which did not happen. "It seems like you and I are different people in public than when we are alone together. Does that bother you?"

Meena held me there, half in her, half out. I was starting to get hard. "People are always different in private," she advised me. "Is it is the same with you and your other girlfriends?" she asked.

I thought of my recent session with Menaka over the Skype. "Not with Menaka, no. And you know Tarini better than I do."

Meena let me enter her a fraction more. "Unlike you I have not slept with Tarini," she reminded me, "and you have." She wriggled a little to get more comfortable with me still partly inside her. "How different am I to Menaka?" she asked.

She relaxed and we held each other like that for a moment. I played my fingers over her breasts choosing not to answer her challenge. "Are you happy for me if I go in a little further?" I asked.

"Mmm," Meena replied and gently pushed back so I was another inch and then fully inside her. "So good," she murmured.

"Yes," I hummed as we started a gentle rhythm. "But no funny business," I reminded her. Meena thrust back at me in response to that as we then worked up a rhythm. It did not take too long until we both came. We stayed strongly joined after that. I was silent for a while, just enjoying being in the moment with her.