The Project Trip Pt. 14

Story Info
Menaka has her final ‘traditional’ farewell party.
8.6k words
2.75
10.1k
3
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

If you're joining for the first time, Menaka's project work is done, and she is being farewelled in Germany by her friends there before she catches a flight to rejoin her boyfriend back in Mumbai.

She is about to attend the last of her three farewell parties. But first, what is going on in Mumbai?

***

Meena turned to Karan as he drove her through Mumbai in the early evening. "You're crazy, Karan," she exclaimed. She pouted.

Karan turned to her with his heart-melting smile. "I think you will like it." He gestured at her pants.

"And if I take them down?" she asked, sensing that unusually for her, she was letting him take control.

"Well, we'll see. I may have a surprise for you," Karan dared her.

"Would it have anything to do with the erection that I can see in your pants?" she taunted, putting matters more on her terms, back to normal. She played with her breasts through her blouse, certain that Karan still had an eye on her.

"That's what's wrong with being a guy," Karan complained. "I can't tell whether you are turned on when you have your clothes on. It is so unfair that you can see this." He took one hand off the steering wheel to grab his cock through his pants.

Meena nodded at that. "I need to point out a few other things," she stated. "If we continue like this we are going to be late to dial in to your girlfriend's farewell party like you agreed. And since you drove to collect me and take me back to your apartment that means that everyone else who was invited is going to be late too." Karan laughed like he did not care about that. "Okay what, Mr Clever?" Meena demanded guessing that something was up.

"I gave the keys to Sam. He is there setting everything up."

"Don't you want to be there at the start?" she asked.

Karan shook his head, still smiling. "Menaka won't get to her party for a while. You and I have plenty of time."

"So what's your plan for me?" Meena sighed, surrendering to whatever was going to happen to her.

Karan checked his phone. "We're almost there. Go on, take your pants off."

"You're crazy," Meena laughed as she complied, sliding her pants down her legs. But she kept her underwear on. She ran her fingers down a bare leg. "Now what are you going to do?" she challenged.

"This," Karan revealed as he undid the buttons on his flies and tipped his cock out. Before Meena could react, he found a parking spot and turned off the engine.

"Impressive," noted Meena, now taking stock of the situation. She and Karan were now showing a lot of flesh. "And then what?" she asked.

Karan shrugged like it was no big deal. "We go for a walk in the park."

"Like this?"

"No one will notice."

Meena looked aghast. "Are you sure?" She pointed at the obvious.

Karan gave her that big smile of his. "Just trust me. No one will notice."

Meena did notice that there were only a few other cars parked near them. She opened her door. "I can hear the sea," she said, suddenly delighted. "I didn't realise that we were that close." She also noted that it was now completely dark outside.

The sun had set while they were talking on the drive. Karan got out of his side of the car, his cock sticking straight out of his pants if anyone chose to look. He walked around to Meena's side of the car and opened her door wide for her. She smiled, shrugged and got out, her legs bare although her top was long enough to hide her barely covered bottom. At least it was covered until she felt Karan lifting up her blouse so that her undies were on display. Meena realised that she was experiencing that rarest of sensations for her. She was nervous. Karan looked deep into her eyes and smiled. They walked past a couple who as Karan had suggested did not even notice their state of undress. Her bare legs and his proud exposed cock.

"They didn't see us," Meena whispered urgently to Karan.

"Did you see what they were wearing?" he asked.

"No," she started because she had not looked, being too concerned about the strangers looking at them. She decided that any people in the park were concentrating on themselves.

"This bench seems to be free," Karan announced.

"Yes, and..." Meena asked with some level of concern.

Karan did not respond as he manoeuvred her off the path, behind the bench and into the semi dark. He slid her panties down her legs and off. He got right to the spot, fingering her for a moment. "You're hot," he stated.

"Well, what do you reckon?" she retorted as she let him impale her on two of his fingers. "Let me guess, you're hard too," she added. Karan removed his fingers and poked his erection around her pussy to confirm that. He placed it at her entrance. Meena froze and tightened up. "Is it safe here?" she whispered urgently.

"Look around," Karan whispered back. Meena did look, at least as well as she could in the gloom, and noticed that the benches on each side of theirs also had women bent over them facing the sea with their men behind them. She relaxed and pressed back at Karan. Meena groaned as he entered her. "This is the new normal!" Karan announced into the ear that he was nuzzling. "Normal," wondered Meena as she again thrust back at Karan, getting into the experience as he sank fully into her.

Now feeling good, Meena groaned to show him that she liked it. She and Karan were getting into a rhythm. But then she noticed someone, a man, walking along the path towards them.

"Karan," she pleaded, "there's someone coming down the path."

"So?" Karan asked her without relenting on what he was doing to her. "What if he is an inspector or something?" she worried. Her thrusts were more urgent.

Karan seemed fazed as he stayed hard inside her. "Look. He has walked past those couples, and he hasn't inspected them yet!" Karan was right. The man was only a few steps away from them. Meena tightened up around the cock inside her which seemed to make Karan harder. Brazenly the man walked up to them.

"Karan, what a coincidence," the man exclaimed like it was a big joke.

Karan stopped, deep inside Meena. "Dhruv, what are you doing here?" he asked the intruder who was indeed one of his close friends, who was acting surprised to see them. Dhruv smiled and reached out past Meena to shake Karan's hand, then ran his fingers caringly across Meena's cheek. She wasn't impressed by that. "Dhruv what are you doing here?" she demanded in a loud whisper.

Dhruv reached into his satchel and took out a laptop. He opened it up so the screen faced both Meena and Karan who restarted fucking her from behind. It took a moment for the image on the screen to stabilise into the full face of Menaka. "Hi guys," Menaka sang out. "Are you having as much fun as I am?"

"Where are you, darling?" Karan asked his girlfriend, looking over Meena's shoulder as he kept on thrusting into her.

"I'm at my pre-farewell party before the real one," Menaka laughed. "This is my friend Katerina. She's Russian and she used to be shy once." As Menaka said this, whoever was holding the laptop where she was in Germany, stepped back so that Meena and Karan could see the whole picture. Katerina was on her knees, naked with Menaka humping her from behind. Slightly shyly Katerina waved at the camera and said a quiet hello. The camera pulled slightly further back and around to show that Menaka was fucking her friend with a strap on. "Do you like it?" Menaka asked the Russian. "I love it," she agreed warmly losing any inhibitions that she previously had.

"That's giving me ideas!" Meena enthused. Karan unbuttoned her bloused and unhooked her bra so that she now showed everything to the camera while Karan fucked her.

"What ideas?" Menaka asked Meena. "You've never tried doing this?" Meena shook her head. "I never thought about it until recently either," Menaka conceded. "But we'll soon have the chance to share notes!" She thrust hard into Katerina a few more times eliciting groans of pleasure from the prone Russian. Menaka looked down at the thin, pale Russian and admired her apple shaped bottom. As she kept at her thrusting Menaka let one of her hands grip then caress the other girl's flank. She moved her fingers to the cleft and then ran them down until she was almost at her bottom hole. Anticipating the potential intrusion, Katerina grabbed at Menaka's wrist to stop her. No words were said, but Menaka patted her friend's bottom gently as she thrust harder into her pussy as if to say this has not yet ended.

Neither Karan or Meena seemed to have noticed Menaka's attempt as they were more interested in each other. Dhruv gestured with some urgency at the pair in the park. "Dhruv says that we have to go, I think," Meena told them. "I guess we will see you at the party?" she called out. Katerina waved back somewhat distractedly at the camera since now Menaka was pulling at her nipples as she fucked her. Menaka stopped the work she was doing on her subject to smile and wave at her boyfriend and at the woman he was fucking in the park.

Dhruv closed the laptop. Somehow he had got his cock out of his pants during the exchange between continents. With his hands free after stashing the laptop, he smiled at Meena and gestured at his cock. "Are you interested?" he asked her politely.

"I thought you were saying that we had to finish up?" Meena asked him.

"Well," he replied blandly, "I did not think that I could get a blowjob from you and hold the laptop at the same time. I didn't want to drop it while we were at it."

Meena shook her head. "Men," she complained. Dhruv looked at her for meaning. Meena smiled at him. "Come on then, why not?" she conceded. Dhruv did not wait for her to change her mind as he stepped forward. Meena decided not to admit it to Karan or Dhruv, but the situation turned her on as much as anything she had experienced, Karan in her pussy and Dhruv in her mouth. She was building to a massive orgasm. The men though were concentrating on their own pleasure. But it all worked out as each of the three of them came in a big way.

"So the pre-party was fun for you?" Kat looked Menaka in the eye as she entered the party room in Ben and Adam's house. Menaka gave her close German friend a wide-eyed smile and twirled around in her colourful knee length dress. She noticed that they had set up a camera on a tripod near the centre of the room.

"It is working here in Germany," Adam called out. "Can you hear us, India?"

And a big screen against one wall showed what was happening in Karan's apartment in Mumbai. Sam had the AV working there. Karan, Abhi, Dhruv shared his couches with Meena and Tarini, all with drinks in hands, dressed like they were at a normal party.

Sam was off-screen, still fussing over the electrics making sure that everything was perfect. "I can hear you perfectly, Germany" he told Adam and the group on the lounges in India raised their drinks in agreement.

"Can we have your votes, India? Ben laughed.

Sam looked concerned. "I have no idea what you are talking about?" he asked.

The guests at the party in Germany had dressed conventionally. At least a dozen friends of Menaka's were in range of the camera, chatting and snacking and drinking. Those paying attention to India shouted "Null votes!" Menaka realised by now that before they came to her parties, the guests were told some of what Kat had planned and how they were to dress and act. Her biggest tormentor Klaus entered the room and went over to greet Menaka who gave him a warm kiss on the cheek.

Realising that she was close to the camera and could be easily seen and heard by her friends, Menaka teased Klaus. "I'm not going to lose my panties to you this final time because this time I am not wearing any," she laughed. Since Klaus had removed her panties at the previous two parties, he pretended to look despondent at that, especially when Menaka flicked her dress high up at the side to prove that she was indeed bare underneath.

Naturally Kat was hovering close enough to hear that exchange. "It is not that sort of party," she admonished Menaka. "Since I expected you to behave like that, I brought a selection of your panties for you. Now you please stand there." Kat pointed to a low table in front of the camera and dashed off, out of Menaka's sight.

Menaka shrugged her bewilderment at the camera but stood on the table as she had been told and waited for Kat to return. Which she soon did with a shopping bag that presumably held the panties. Standing next to Menaka, Kat put the bag down and clapped her hands for attention.

"I am sorry to say," Kat started, "that Menaka has come to her party not wearing any panties." Everyone else hooted their consternation, so Kat continued. "I have to apologise for this scandalous behaviour and I have to put it right." She turned to look up at Menaka. I am going to put some panties on you. Can you please cooperate?"

Menaka looked at her friend quizzically. How do you cooperate with that, she wondered. Kat gestured for Menaka to raise her dress, so she did. She lifted it to her waist which proved that she was indeed bare underneath that sole item of clothing. Menaka went to lift it over her head, but Kat slapped her wrists and issued a strong "Nein!" She was to keep the dress on. Which Menaka did, holding it up above her waist, so that her bottom and her crotch were bare for everyone to see while Kat took her time rummaging through the shopping bag. Eventually she took out what she was after. It was a pair of big red pants.

Abhi jumped up excitedly from Karan's lounge. "It's her granny's undies," he exclaimed. He turned to Karan. "Remember?" Abhi asked him, "I do." And Sam and Dhruv were also smiling. Meena looked quizzically at Karan.

"I'll explain later," he told her looking somewhat mortified because all the boys remembered that Menaka being exposed wearing those knickers on her project trip was what had triggered the whole exposure thing.

In Germany, Menaka was also mortified as the memory returned, but she looked sternly at Kat. "Are you going to leave me standing like this all night?" she demanded.

Kat waved the red undies close to Menaka's face. "I don't know, I just might," she threatened. She thought for a moment. "On second thoughts maybe you should take the dress off. It will be easier to dress you properly if it is not in the way."

Menaka submitted, lifting the dress over her head, so that she was once again naked among her friends. She shrugged and smiled at Kat who smiled back. And with a turn of her head Menaka gave her audience in India a wide eyed look that pleaded for them to believe that this was not her fault. Kat lifted one of Menaka's long legs and then the other into the big red bloomers so that she could raise them over her hips.

"See everybody," announced Menaka as she took a pose with one hand behind her head, "I am not naked anymore."

"We can still see your breasts," Karan chortled. The men at the party closed in around Meneka to ensure that she was the centre of attention.

"I do not know about this," Kat announced to all the friends waiting to see what she would do next, "those big red undies look rather silly." She rummaged through the bag again. "Now what do we have here?" Kat wondered as she pulled out some black lacy material that she flattened out. "This looks like a better idea." Ben took Kat's hint and reached across to yank the red pants down so that Menaka was again nude. Kat handed the black item to Ben who raised it up to Menaka's waist and adjusted what turned out to be a pair of sheer, lacy panties that hid nothing at her front from view and exposed all of her from behind. "That is better," Kat concluded and slapped Menaka's bottom lightly.

Having been dismissed by Kat, Menaka strode around the room semi-clothed. She dramatically embraced a grinning Adam, to give the party's host a chance to fondle her. She leant back in his grip, and he held her by the waist to made sure that she did not fall. Adam happily tweaked Menaka's nipples. Menaka leaned forward so that she and Adam could kiss while he groped her. One hand went down the front of her pants.

Kat marched up to them and shook her head. "No!" she ordered. "This is still not right. I have something more appropriate in the bag," as she dragged Menaka back to the table. She stripped Menaka of the sheer panties. And pulled out a contraption that seemed to be some material attached to two rubber protuberances.

Menaka looked down at her, worried. "What is that?" she demanded.

Kat smiled as she inverted the item in her hand so that both rubber items pointed inwards. "I believe this will be your dildo panties," she advised as she unravelled and straightened the waistband. She gripped the rubber parts like she was milking them. "Look there's one for the bottom and one for the vagina." Kat looked around at the faces in the room and settled on one of them. "Katerina, can you please help me adjust Menaka correctly into these pants?" she asked. "And Ben, I need your help."

Katerina smiled as she stepped forward. Ben knew what was required of him and he set up a chair near the table and sat down with his eyes on Menaka the whole time. Kat led the completely nude Menaka off the table and dramatically draped her over Ben's lap to give the two Kats easy access to her. Kat spread Menaka's legs exposing all of her crotch to the party and held her steady as Katerina raised the dildo pants to Menaka's waist. Kat took a tube of lubricant from the shopping bag and gave it to Katerina who smeared on the smaller dildo before inserting it into Menaka's bottom. The larger dildo waggled freely until Katerina gripped it and ran it along Menaka's slit.

"Check that she is wet," Kat suggested, "although I am certain that she is."

Katerina knelt down and licked Menaka's slit a few times to confirm that she was indeed ready and then inserted the other rubber item there. She raised the waistband and adjusted the panties which if you did not know about the embedded dildos seemed to be a totally normal fit. You would never guess that the panties were gently fucking Menaka two ways unless you looked into her eyes and saw clear evidence that she was getting off on the experience.

Standing back up and smiling at the camera, Menaka raised one leg to show the Mumbaians that the dildo pants looked normal from outside even though they were fucking her in both holes. "You wouldn't know," Menaka smiled into the camera, "that I am getting royally fucked at the moment." She turned to the big screen, looking harder at the image from the other side of the world. "Why do you all have your clothes on?" she asked them.

"It is more fun to watch you when we are this way," Karan told her from the couch where he sat with his legs wide, presumably to make his covered erection more bearable.

"Especially when we know that we will soon have you here," Meena burst in to Menaka's approved smile.

There was a noise from outside the camera range. Menaka looked at them, curious and little concerned.

"Tarini has finally arrived," Meena told her.

And indeed Tarini appeared on the screen. "Hi Menaka," she greeted her lover's girlfriend as she plonked down on the couch to embrace and kiss Karan. "Why do you all still have your clothes on?" she asked generally and then without waiting for anyone to make excuses she knelt down to undo Karan's pants and take him in her mouth.

"And now, let's dance," Kat ordered in the German party, as someone turned the music up.

Karan laughed all of a sudden as Tarini kept sucking him. "What is it, Karan?" Meena asked. Tarini stopped and looked up. But kept him in her mouth.

Between his giggles, Karan tried to explain. "Only Menaka and I are getting any sex out of everyone. And we're not even together!" Everyone groaned.

On the dance floor in Germany, Menaka's other constant friend at the party house, Judy, slunk up to her. Judy ran her hands over Menaka's bare breasts and then one hand between her legs to confirm that the dildos were still in place. Menaka put her arms around Judy's shoulders gripping her strongly while this inspection was proceeding. Judy pretended not to care. "I see your shy Russian friend came back," she told Menaka.

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers