The Project Trip Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Menaka stepped out the front door the cameraman panned around to show that there was quite a crowd waiting to say goodbye to her. Some had followed from out of the house and some were new. They all clapped as their naked visitor stepped out of the house. She was brazen, realising that there was no point in covering herself up.

"I will sit in the front with Adam," Kat reported, "and you will sit in the rear between Katerina and Janus." Once again obeying Kat, Janus who had found a T-shirt but was naked from the waist down sat on one side of the back seat. Kat ushered Menaka into the car next to Janus, and Katerina who had found a sun dress to put on squeezed in the other side of Menaka and closed the door. Kat took the camera as she got into the front so she could keep the action going on for those in Mumbai. Unfortunately, in Germany they could no longer see what was going on in India.

But the group gathered in Karan's apartment confirmed that they still had good vision of what was going on, as Menaka was driven out of the town for the last time. Tarina got onto her knees ready to get fucked while Meena fully dressed wanked the two men near her. In the car Menaka had her hands busy on Janus's cock as Katerina fondled Menaka's prominent breasts and then spread her legs to stimulate her further.

Kat turned to watch the performance in the back, making sure that she had them all in shot for their far-off audience. "Tell me, Katerina," she asked, "how did you enjoy your first anal session?"

Katerina beamed over at Janus who smiled sweetly back at her, past Menaka. "It was sooo good," she oozed. "Such a deep sensation."

"Janus is the best," enthused Menaka. She looked sheepishly into the camera. "Sorry, Karan." She shuffled in her seat, to embrace Katerina, her back turned to Janus. "Sorry," she repeated into the camera, "but I need this!" There was no doubt what her intent was. Her arse was available to Janus and he only needed to turn a little to his side for his hard cock to be lined up at Menaka's hole. A slight push and he was back in, able to pick up where he had left off in the house.

"You people are appalling," Kat exclaimed as Katerina lifted her dress so that Menaka could suck on her nipples while she was getting bum fucked by Janus. "This is happening in public in my country," Kat continued. "And we are about to enter another town, a place whether the nice people are going about their business, shopping and walking their pets while you three are being disgusting in the back of this car."

It was possible that Kat's admonitions only incited them further as Janus sped up his thrusting which pushed Menaka to embrace Katerina harder. "Stop the car," Kat ordered Adam. He began to slow down. "We are through the town now," Kat advised the libertines in the back as the car slowed right to a stop. "You need to get out of the car now, Menaka," Kat advised.

As Katerina was on the safe side, she opened her door and stepped out, her dress stilled rucked above her breasts. "She was such a shy girl a few weeks back," Kat observed of the Russian who seemed not to care at the display that she was putting on. Kat reached through the car window and handed Katerina the camera so she could keep filming. Kat looked into the backseat of the car. "Do you need to be told to get out?" she asked Menaka who smiled and sidled out too. So now there were two naked women on the side of the road.

Kat shook her head. "They won't let you onto the flight like that," she flatly observed. "Fortunately, I am prepared!" She got out of the car while Adam opened the trunk. Kat took a bag out of the trunk and pulled a garment out of it. "Come here," she ordered the taller Indian woman who stepped around for Kat to wrap a deep green businesslike skirt around her waist. The skirt covered Menaka's knees and lower. Next Kat placed a matching long sleeve top over Menaka's shoulders and wrapped it around her. Finally Kat produced a pair of black low heel mules. In a moment, Menaka had gone from naked on the side of the road with Janus's cock only recently out of her bottom to conservatively dressed and ready to get onto a transcontinental flight.

"Are you comfortable?" Kat asked Menaka who nodded while not having yet adapted to the change. She felt how the lining of the outfit would be comfortable on the flight, particularly given what was obviously missing from her outfit. Kat smiled cunningly. "There is one special thing about that outfit," Kat added. Since she was still right in front of her soon to depart friend, she reached for a fold in the skirt which flipped back revealing her crotch. She then reached up for a similar fold in the top so that now Menaka's breasts were exposed.

"What about the back?" Katerina asked craftily.

"Ah yes, the back," Kat answered and turned Menaka around so that her back was to the camera. A car drove past with its driver enthusiastically tooting his horn at the sight of Katerina still essentially naked and Menaka's breasts and bush on clear display. Kat reached at the back of Menaka's skirt to show Katerina -- and the viewers in India -- that Menaka's bottom was equally accessible while she was pretty much still fully clothed. Kat arranged the material back into place. "Be careful if you have a nap on the flight!" she warned. "Now we need to get you to the airport. It is not far from here."

They drove the rest of the way to the airport relatively subdued. Janus lazily fingered Menaka who lazily fingered Katerina. As they entered the airport's car park, Janus stopped his attentions with Menaka to reach under the driver's seat to reveal a folded pair of pants and his slip-on shoes. Katerina pulled down her sundress, so there was no reason for any of them to attract attention as Adam found an empty bay and parked there. They all got out demurely as Adam took Menaka's bags from the trunk closing it as the passengers also closed the doors so Adam could lock the car. Then they stood silently for a moment realising how imminent their parting was.

Adam broke the moment. "There's something I'd like to do before you go, Menaka," he asked.

She smiled. "Yes?"

"May I have your bottom?" he stumbled.

Menaka smiled and leant over the trunk of the car. Kat lifted the flap of the skirt to unveil the soft curve of her bare buttocks. Menaka groaned softly at just the thought of what they were about to do as Adam unbuttoned his pants and moved in behind. She was quickly impaled. The other three crowded around the two of them, partly to obscure the act from any passers by, but they also held and fondled Menaka as Adam fucked her, all recognising this unique way of saying goodbye to their friend.

When Adam had finished and Menaka had taken a moment to straighten up, Kat spoke. "We must now take you to your check-in. It is time to return you to your boyfriend."

And with that, they set off to take Menaka to the departure gate so that she could return home, to what awaited her there.

+++

There will soon be one final chapter of this version of The Project Trip to reveal all -- with a few twists -- when Menaka finally arrives home.

Readers looking for the first 7 parts of The Project Trip are reminded that they were excellently conceived and written by ThePornGuy who kindly let me continue his story with my imaginings while he is otherwise engaged. Please read them, it will be worth it! I hope to see him one day continue the story as he intended it.