The Project Trip Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's not so shy any more," Menaka replied.

"That is useful to hear," Judy told her mysteriously as she pressed her hand hard against the dildo pants to make Menaka gasp as she pushed the dildos just that little further inside of her. Adam, deciding that was enough, intervened and dragged Menaka away to dance with him while Ben took Judy away in the other direction. Menaka did not see Ben and Judy in a deep conversation both nodding at their resolution. She glanced at the screen to see that Meena and Tarini were still both dressed but giving blowjobs to the boys in Mumbai who had all taken their pants off.

Judy ordered the music off and clapped her hands to attract everyone's attention. Given how the previous farewell parties for Menaka had gone, there was some expectation amongst the guests as to what would happen to Menaka this time. So when Judy asked for their attention all were silent and expectant. Judy called Menaka into the middle of the room. Menaka was still naked apart from her special panties while everyone else was still properly dressed. Judy addressed her underdressed friend loudly for all to hear and so her words were clear to the group in Mumbai who all watched with interest too. Meena and Tarini had stopped their work to watch to the boys' disappointment.

"You are aware how each of our farewell parties for you has been different? Tonight is going to be different again." Judy smiled knowing she had every person's full attention. "Well Menaka, tonight's twist is that you get to choose one of us -- only one of us -- to do whatever you want to do to them. I hope that it will be something that they and indeed all of us will remember you by. Take your time and pick out your victim," Judy smiled.

Menaka looked around the room wondering about what she could do to the friends who have done all the things to her. She walked brazenly from person to person almost totally bare except for the dildo pants. She thought of the first party in that room where they had tricked her into being a naked waitress. And how she had enjoyed that unexpected nudity and what that had led to. Then there was the first of the farewell parties, the one with all the dildos that they used on me. And then the second farewell party where she was tied up, questioned about her most intimate experiences -- so that her German friends would know her better, or so they said -- and then she was fucked in the arse by Janus, the local expert of that particular experience.

In other words, her friends in Germany had seen her exposed in the most personal ways. Each of those present grinned at Menaka as she approached them seemingly all hoping that she would select them for what she was devising. She was wondering who amongst them deserved the experience she could mete out. And what that experience could be. Something that would be memorable for them and for the group. Menaka reached her decision and approached her earlier victim Katerina, the Russian who, sensing why Menaka was approaching her, drew back and avoided any eye contact. Menaka reached for her new friend's hands and drew her into an embrace and then dragged her to the middle of the room, of course surrounded by the rest of the guests. As if they had planned matters before, Kat tossed Menaka a robe to cover herself. Once dressed she turned to Katerina who shuddered in anticipation.

"Katerina, you are so beautiful without clothes on. It's a shame for you to be wearing anything," she announced.

"No, I'm not. I'm skinny and I have no shape," Katerina complained.

Menaka rebuffed that. "Look at these hips. Sometimes I feel like an ox with hips like these." She pulled the robe tight around her own hips to show that they were broader than the other woman's. And then she ran her hands down her friend's hips to emphasise the difference.

Katerina still complained. "Come on with you. Menaka, your hips make you curvy and feminine. I would rather be like you than like a rake like this."

Menaka laughed "And I would rather be like you. We must swap bodies."

Judy laughed too as she moved close to Katerina. "We women are never happy."

Katerina wrapped her arms around herself as if to protect her virtue, but Adam and Ben were having nothing of that. They each grabbed an arm which allowed Judy to first unbutton their victim's blouse then remove it, unclip her bra, unbuckle her jeans, lower her panties so that in less than a minute, Katerina stood between them completely naked. She had pretended to resist while they had stripped her and when nude she made a hand bra and with the other hand covered her crotch. But then accepting her fate she smiled at the boys and then at Menaka. And slowly dropped her hands to her sides. And finally she turned around so everyone in the party could see her fully nude at last, from all angles.

'You see, you are beautiful," Menaka told her. "But this is just the start," Menaka then loudly informed everyone else. She looked around the room. "Janus, where are you?" she called out.

A moment later, the familiar figure came into the room. "I have been keeping a low profile," he announced. "I have been keeping my pants on," he added.

"That is such a shame," Menaka told him, licking her lips as he walked up and gave Menaka a polite kiss on the cheek like they were chaste friends, not the public performers they had been at the previous party.

In Mumbai, Karan got excited. "I know him," he exclaimed, "he's the bum fucker!" He grinned at Meena who shook her head at his enthusiasm.

Menaka put an arm around Janus and brought him close to her friend. "Do you remember Janus?" she asked Katerina although she was sure that she had not forgotten the performance he and Menaka had given at the previous party. Katerina looked a bit concerned. "Let me assure you," Menaka continued, "I did not think I liked posterior intimacy. But now thanks to Janus I have been convinced it is the best way. I have become an ambassador for anal sex. Have you tried it?" she demanded of Katerina well knowing the answer.

Janus tried to look Katerina in the eyes as he told her "anal sex, it is good."

Katerina showed some concern. "I don't think I have had that done to me before."

Kat came over. "Are you sure or not?" she asked the naked Russian while running a hand down her back. Kat eventually placed it on her bottom and toyed with her hole.

Menaka lifted Kat's hand away from Katerina and looked her friend defiantly in the eye. "Well, I don't know about you but I think it is something that I would remember," Menaka argued. But then she thought of her first stumbling attempts, particularly the night on the project trip when she was outside the guest house on the grass with Dhruv. "Well, maybe not," she corrected. That seemed so long ago. Kat shrugged Menaka's grip and went back to caressing the Russian.

Katerina lurched a little as Kat put one of her fingers into her possibly virgin bottom. Menaka realising that they were fulfilling her wish got onto her knees, undid Janus's pants and started to get him hard. He took his top off, becoming the second naked person in the room. Kat let go of Katerina and found the tube of lube they had used earlier on Menaka. "This will help," she announced. Kat squeezed a big dollop onto her hand and began to expertly loosen Katerina's bottom.

"I'm not sure about this," Katerina worried although she did not stop Kat from easing a second finger into her bottom. She gave a little smile and a small grunt of approval.

Menaka let Janus' now hard cock slip out of mouth as she turned to Katerina. "That's all right, I would understand. You don't have to if you don't want to," she agreed.

But something changed in Katerina, an urge, as she saw Janus's hard glistening cock while Kat worked her fingers inside her bottom. The sight of Janus approaching her and the sensations of Kat loosening her anus seemed to become more palatable and inevitable. "Oh what the Hell," she exclaimed, "let's do it."

In Karan's flat all four boys stood up to take the rest of their clothes off. Fully dressed, Meena and Tarini sat together in the centre of the lounge and watched the screen.

"We have two each," Tarini noted.

Meena garumphed. "I don't know why everyone is getting so excited. I'm not," she told her friend.

"Well I am!" Tarini exclaimed. She stood up between Sam and Abhi and lifted her top over her head. Sam asked if he could help and since she said yes, he reached down to undo her pants and slide them down her long legs. Still in her bra and panties she reached down to play with Sam's hardening cock. Abhi saw his opportunity and stepped close to grasp Tarini from behind and dry hump her as she worked to turn on Sam.

Proudly naked, Karan and Dhruv sat down on the couch on either side of Meena. She remained intent on watching the goings on at the party in Germany, her eyes on the screen. But the boys placed her hands on their cocks, which she began to wank slowly while keeping her eyes on the action in Gernany.

Janus looked lovingly at Katerina who bent a little forward with Kat's fingers still inside her, working to loosen her bottom. They smiled at each other like they have no alternative but to become connected inside her arse. He pecked her chastely on the cheek then gently pressed her shoulders down so that she was on her hands and knees as Kat still ministered to her from behind. Janus moved around behind Katerina, noting that her hips were now at the correct height for him. Menaka grapsed Janus's cock to manoeuvre it close to Katerina's buttocks which Kat now conveniently spread for his access.

"Are you sure?" Menaka checked once more with Katerina who gave Menaka a look which suggested that the Russian was already aroused at the prospect of what was about to happen.

"I want to do this," she confirmed. Happy with that consent, Menaka placed Janus's cock at Katerina's hole poised to insert it witnessed by all their guests and the viewers from Mumbai.

"I can control it from here," Janus told Menaka with his customary seriousness as Kat held her open for him to place the head of his cock at Katerina's back opening and almost straight away he had the head inside. Katerina gasped.

"Are you okay?" Janus asked her.

"Yes," she grinned with bright, wide eyes, "go deeper!"

In Karan's lounge, Meena absently stroked Karan and Dhruv's cocks which stood up hard. They silently watched the initiation of Katerina on their big screen, as Karan and Dhruv pressed against Meena from each side of her on the lounge. The boys caressed her through her clothes. Karan concentrated on her covered breasts while Dhruv spread her legs and tried to stimulate her clit through her pants. She took his hand away gently. "Dhruv, you don't have to be in such a rush for the goodies," she smiled. "Start outside and slowly work your way inwards."

Tarini had no such qualms. Now completely naked, she was on her knees taking turns to suck each of Abhi and Sam's cocks.

Dhruv fiddled with the buttons of Meena's pants while Karan undid the top button of her top. "What are you two doing?" Meena demanded wryly as she firmly took their hands off her clothes.

"Something we should have done ages ago," Dhruv laughed.

"But not at the moment," Meena corrected as she got up from the lounge and went over to more closely inspect the action involving Tarini, leaving Karan and Dhruv with hard-ons and no woman. But they still had plenty to watch, not only the live show in front of them but Katerina's initiation on the screen too. Meena stood behind Tarini and gently stroked her hair while she alternated sucking the other two men in the room. Meena gestured at Karan and Dhruv to come over and join them.

"Whatever the woman wants," laughed Karan.

Dhruv was not so agreeable. "Whatever she wants," he complained. But the two of them trod over, their erections leading the way.

Karan and Dhruv now stood erect on either side of Meena and Tarini. "Time to change and to look after these two, Tarini," Meena suggested. Tarini looked at her with surprise initially then left her initial two men for the new ones. Karan and Dhruv stepped closer to Tarini so she could take first one then the other in her mouth. Stroking his cock, Sam concentrated on the action on the screen where Katarina now seemed to be a complete convert to anal sex. But then Sam realised his opportunity and slipped around behind Tarini, raised her hips as she sucked on Karan while wanking Dhruv. He easily entered her and began to fuck her.

Abhi stared at Meena having found himself out of the action as she stroked Tarini's head. "You're up to something," he suggested to the one remaining dressed person in the room as he sat back down on the lounge. She walked over to him and looked down, making eye contact.

With a hint of mischief, Meena asked "You couldn't talk your nun into coming?"

Abhi smiled, to her surprise rather than get angry like previous. "I sent her the link," he informed Meena boldly. "She's been watching." Abhi reached for his phone and sent a text. A moment later it pinged. "She says she is getting that she is good reception and she's been enjoying the show." He smiled. "She's really getting off on it."

Meena cloaked her surprise. "She shows promise," she smiled.

Abhi put his hands behind his head and leaned back, legs spread at Meena. "She likes watching," he told her.

Meena licked her lips as she leaned closer to Abhi. "Let's give her something to watch then," she whispered. Abhi stared at her, uncertain. But Meena now in charge took him by the arm and led him out of the living room, grabbing her laptop on the way. The rest seemed either engrossed in each other -- in most cases -- or in Menaka who was now trying to get involved between Katerina and Janus on the screen.

Inside Karan's bedroom, Meena set up her laptop, grabbed Abhi's mobile from him while he was still unbelieving and pushed him back to sit on the bed. She quickly typed on the laptop, then turned to Abhi with a smile. "Say hello to Binita," she suggested, pointing at the laptop.

"Hello Binita," he parroted rather weakly. "Hello Abhi," came the equally confused reply.

"Hello Binita, I am Meena. Abhi may have told you about me. A shame if he hasn't. He said that you like to watch." After that introduction, Meena stripped out of her clothes then smiled seductively at Abhi.

He recoiled initially. "What is this all about? You barely let me touch you," he stammered.

Meena smiled as she approached him. "Enjoy it, Abhi," she replied firmly, "because you'll never get the chance again." She reached into the pocket of her pants for a tube of lube and spread her legs, bending down over Abhi on the bed so that Binita could see that she was loosening her arse, lubing herself up with her fingers. Abhi saw his chance and sidled over on the bed so that Meena could take him in her mouth.

Abhi had a realisation after a moment of this. "I don't understand. What are you doing Meena?"

She smiled up at him, taking him out of her mouth. "Proving something."

"Proving what?" he asked.

Meena shook her head. "I don't think you'd understand." She took him back into her mouth. Abhi shrugged at the laptop hoping that his new girlfriend would approve. Or at least understand.

"I think you're hard enough," Meena decided. She looked at the laptop as she got onto the bed on all fours. Instinctively Abhi got behind her, side-on to the laptop for the show. Meena looked back at him. "Okay, my arsehole," she announced.

"But you would barely let me touch you," Abhi spluttered again, still apparently not sure how he had got into this situation, his tormentor wanting him to fuck her up the arse while the girl he had just started dating watched from afar.

"This is your only chance, Abhi," Meena reminded him. That seemed to get him harder as he stared hopefully at the laptop. He edged across the bed until his cock was just touching Meena's bottom. "There," she confirmed, "now stick it in," and he slid it in, finding little resistance. Meena pushed back and let out a little moan.

"Yes," Abhi gasped." Meena pulled back until he was only just in her. This time Abhi pressed deeper into her, getting another moan from the woman who until then he had barely touched. Meena fingered her clit as he pressed back in, then with the pressure from Abhi, she collapsed down from her knees to her stomach while Abhi pounded away inside her. Meena placed one leg on the floor which exposed her crotch to the laptop so that Binita could see exactly what was going on.

"I'm cumming," Meena gasped and as she did, Abhi found he was cumming too. After they came down he rested in that position, pressed down her back for a few moments but quickly going soft he plopped out. Meena gently nudged him away from her so she could get off the bed. She got straight back into her clothes. And was quickly back to normal.

"I guess I'm not allowed to mention this to the others," Abhi asked, somewhat humbled by the experience.

"They would not believe you anyway," Meena smiled.

Abhi nodded with realisation. Anything he said to the others would sound like unlikely boasting without Meena's corroboration. And then he frowned. Realising that he also had to face up to Binita.

When they returned to the lounge room -- through the kitchen and each holding a cup of tea -- it seemed like none of their friends had even cared that they had disappeared. They focussed on the action on the screen from Germany. Janus was still fucking Katerina, and Menaka was still trying to get in on the action. She looked into the camera with glee. "The first anal fuck is always so exciting," Menaka exclaimed as she gave Katerina a big hug, their cheeks squashed up together. "Isn't it?" she asked Katerina who smiled oddly but showed with her eyes that she was distant, privately enjoying her new sensations not caring that everyone watched.

Menaka stripped off her panties extracting the dildos, so that she was again naked. "I think you've had enough," she told her friend. "My turn," she demanded of Janus.

Kat came into view and admonished Menaka. "You have a long flight home ahead of you, she reminded her.

Menaka smiled back. "Exactly. I'm not going to get up to much up there." Kat rolled her eyes but that was enough for Janus to pull out of Katerina and go to town on Menaka. She was soon coming as Janus fucked her firmly but gently.

Sam turned to Karan. "Do you have anything to say about your girlfriend getting fucked like that?"

Karan shook his head. "And what would I say after everything we have all been up to?"

Abhi weighed in. "But we're your friends. You can trust us." Sam and Dhruv nodded their agreement. Meena shook her head and looked to Tarini.

Tarini looked back at her friend. "I'm just pretending that I am not listening," she told Meena.

The camera was now on Menaka getting fucked by Janus as Katerina caressed them both. Kat marched up into screen. "Do you know what time it is?" she demanded of Menaka.

Menaka smiled, clearly enjoying her friends' attention while getting fucked by a master bumfucker at the same time. She shook her head.

"We have to get you to the airport," Katerina barked. "Now!"

Obeying her command, Janus pulled out of Menaka leaving her disappointed. Then she noticed that Karan was sitting naked, watching her so she gave him a guilty look. "I better put my clothes on and get ready," Menaka told Kat.

"No time for that," Kat slammed back. "The car's waiting for you outside."

"And my baggage?" Menaka asked helplessly.

"It's already in the car," Kat spat back. "We are ready to go now!" And with that she gripped Menaka's arm in hers and led her out of the room. This obviously had already been planned because someone collected the camera and followed Menaka and Kat out of the room and through the house filming them as Kat took them to the entrance. The cameraman pushed past Kat and Menaka to be outside first so that they could film Menaka emerging out of the house still nude. Sure enough, Adam was waiting in the car.