All Comments on 'The Promise'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wrong wrong wrong wrong!

how would jimmy feel if his wife was pulling trains? how would she feel if gary was taking part in a gangbang? how would she feel if she brought home an incurable std? or if gary found out and, rightfully, divorced her? how would she feel if gary lost his job because he blew off a client? too many questions...and the answer is?? Wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jesus Bob

Nice sick story, no thanks.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
What, you wake up wednesday and....

....realize you haven't pissed anyone off for a week so you post this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Grear Job

Great job Bob! Every woman has an inner whore, and any man who doesn't realize that is either a fool or blind. This little honey could only keep her beastly little demond at bay for so long before it had to be released. I mean she tried and did a good job of it, but if you neglect any woman for to long the inner whore will win out, and this little whore won big time. I'm sure it won't be put down easily either, but for every Chimera there is a Bellerophon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To the person below.

Your correct she IS a whore and should really tell everyone she knows what a WHORE she is. Certainly her husband should know so that he can get tested and divorce the whore. Then take the kids away from her and then take her back to Jimmy and let him have the bitch FULL time. Where is the REAL Just plain Bob? could he step forward so we can what to expect. Talk about a split personality. Sorry Bob, whichever one you are today, but this is just tyoru slut and whore writer side coming out. Put him away. He's no good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What

Is the oppisite of erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Disappointed

JPB - I check out your page almost everyday looking for new stories, and for the most part, find them enjoyable or at least interesting. Unfortunately, for me, this wasn't one of them. It may have been a little better if she would have suffered consequences for her actions. She is a slut with no respect for her husband or her family. Too bad he didn't get a video of the event to support throwing her out. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very believeable

This story does deal with the fact that whats inside us on occation when given the right oppertunity takes over and releases its inner self. Having been in a long term relationship I can say that what she went through is believeable and the plot justify's her actions because her hubby let her down when she was all hot and horny. Weve all been there and should leave the rude comments alone and congradulate the author on the well written story that for some reason has brought memories back to my wife that I love and adore and the times when she made some poor decisions, but got the fucking of her life in the process.

almc1245almc1245over 14 years ago
Another JPD with no conclusion

Another JPB story that leaves us hanging. What is the moral of the story?? I just don't get it. Think we need a slut/cuckold category for these type of stories.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
So the moral of this story is

its OK to cheat on your spouse when they piss you off. So when he finally finds out and is pissed off, kicks her out the house so she can be all the slut she can want to be, he can feel free to keep the kids and find himself a woman who is not stupid as her. I must admitt I often admire your lack of endings, but this one is not in that ballpark. But worse, you have not used your skill to fairly develop the husband - if you did he would become a human being and sympathetic and that would give her even less an excuse to do what she did. Her rationalzatins at the end and her selfishness rightly elicited the negative criticism here. This must be one of those stories that you talked about a couple months ago that belonged with the group where the wife gets away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another sick story

writen by a brainless moron with the moral values of an alley cat. Come on Bob you can do better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why the hell do you

try a genre your just not able to write? the making of a slut was already real bad and here again your not able to create an erotic taste to such a story. you would really have to learn from others. this is shit. I like your writing but thats not what you are able to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What in the hell is this female doing married?

Her lifestyle before she married and now after she is married is not fit to be a wife or mother. She should be in a whorehouse doing what she does best. What a waste of a story. You should have had the husband tell her to move out he has all the evidence he needs for a divorce based on adultry and being a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Anony in USA I feel very sorry for you and

for you being married to a woman such as yours. If you like being a cuck good for you but dont make out this story is anything near good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why the fuck should this story

piss you all off boys? It's just about some slut that likes dick and her daft hubbie who probably looks like fatpudgypete. There are thousands of chicks out there putting it out, a huge percentage of them married to some beer sucking retard. I love these horny sluts. What's not to love? Good story Bob. Listen you all clustergimps with your hypocritical high morality, you are on the wrong side. About 3% of wives are faithful. For example my wife is devoted to me and she knows she always better be, and always is, faithful. But I don't want your wife to be faithful dude, cos I want to fuck it, and may already have. But you see the point don't you? I've got no hang up about loving slut stories. I fucking love 'em. They ain't my girl getting her cunt drilled. So they must be yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG, you have to place JPB in his own f-world...

Why are the masses surprised? These fucked up skank slut wife and ball-less male characters are the trademark of this fucked up author. However, 98.1 of JPB's stories are fucked up, the 1.9% that are revenge or decent stories are actually pretty good. Keep it in perspective - this particular story is a trademark version of JPB's typical dog shit stories.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Have to add jpb that....

....you have an amazing ability to entrap female readers even when you write a story(such as this) which should foment hatred of women.Look at the comment below,from the woman who can't spell.She herself spreads contemptible fallacy,"ALL women have an inner slut." (she never met my mother)and "you neglect any women for to(o)long" etc.(Yeah that sucks when that horrible neglect called BRINGING HOME THE BACON gets in the way.If I were a woman you would not be my favorite author!Hee Hee!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Re: why the fuck"

....Based on what you write it's not too hard to imagine the picture you and your wife make.Yeah I have to agree with you.I'm 100% sure she IS faithful.Now choke on your budweiser pussy. (Sorry Bob,I'm bored today)

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
I usually don't

read any of this author's stories because I find them contrived and mostly without merit. I also think that anyone with enough time to either write or steal others stories must be in a wheelchair. Somehow, I found myself reading this story without noticing who "wrote" it. The most enjoyable part was reading the comments. I really liked the one from the "anonymous" guy who loves slut wives because his woman wouldn'tnever do that and he wants to tap the ones that do. Well, "buddy", here is one wife that would NOT do you because she would be laughing so hard when she saw your "Bark Park frank" looking like it already had a bite taken out of it. I f...ing dare you to send me feedback with an actual e mail address. . . yea, that is what I thought.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Very realistic storyline

As with all of the author's stories, this is well written. A fast moving story, and it could be said that it is a good short story.Thanks for the post, I enjoyed reading the work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not only was it not "very realistic",

but it was crap. A story about a whore who gets away with treating her husband like shit. This was supposed to erotic, or satisfying in some manner? It wasn't.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Too trashy

so I gave it a 1

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
DWornock,,,,

You nailed it on this one.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
@ negative commentators of this story

Hate on human nature not the author ! The story is very well written & largely credible. That's all that counts to me . If you are such decent guys -wtf are you doing reading stories on a porn site instead of perusing Reader's Digest? That's a rhetorical question because I know you have no answer outside of - trying to have your cake & eat it too.

deadonedeadoneabout 12 years ago
So let'ts see

The old hubby working to much line. Well how about he says No I will not do that. Understanding boss says fine go home. The client has a crappy time and moves the contract. With the loss of business the down size the hubby job and he is out of work. Mean boss just fires him and he is out. Now he is a loser she can't respect and will have sex with Real Men. Some net sum is still the same: she is a self centered gutter slut that should never be allowed in your house.

In reality she is going the be a slut nothing that the husband does will change it.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Funny thing

I have seen women cheat on their husbands out of spite and way out of proportion to wrong they felt their husband had done them. Sick bitches. Stay away from the mentally ill ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She shouldn't have worried

Jimmy videoed the whole thing and sent it to Gary. Gary threw her out and filed for divorce so she was free to fuck Jimmy, et. al. Perfect way for a cheating slut to use her anger to lose her husband, her kids, her family and friends.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
"We will see Norma, we will see."

And so will everyone to whom he shows the video.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
stupid women do stupid things

then again dead wives tell no lies 1* you need to end her story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bob, I think you should have finished this one.

Not your best by a long shot.362B

dc64dc64over 6 years ago
Not good....

....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another slut wife who is too stupid to be a good wife and mother

Another writer who turns good wife into super slut. Don’t believe she would risk so much and turn slutty so fast. No consequences and no one figure it out, not too real.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
Once a slut...

I guess you can make the slut into the good wife, but you can't take the slut out of the wife. Good story. 4*s.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

It’d be fitting if the ending was her knocked up, not knowing who the father was, and Gary kicking her out. She went 2 weeks without, so she’d likely have been fertile that weekend. And jimmy was right, she knew she wouldn’t just dance and leave.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
A promise is a promise...

...but a vow is not? I can't take any pleasure in a slut story when she betrays her husband and family like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like jpb

But this is not my kind of story. Only the husband has any redeeming character features divorce looms. And Jimmy needs an ass kicking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
3 weeks later Jimmy called saying he wanted me to come over.

Walt and Mike would be there too. They wanted me to come over on Friday and spend the weekend.

So against my better judgement I said to my husband that I was going off next weekend with my girlfriends to a spa resort.

I was horny as hell because my husband had not touched me since he returned from the trip. I thought he was just sulking but later I found out that he had found out about my weekend of debauchery and di not want to touch me.

I also did not know that he had a PI following me.

I went to Jimmy's house and Friday was incredible. So was Saturday. On Sunday my life fell apart totally.

I got a call early Sunday morning from Gary letting me know all my stuff would be delivered to Jimmy's house in half an hour. He then told me not to come home or to ring him as he would not be home EVER again and he was taking the kids with him.

He also told me I would be served on Monday and the grounds were Adultery and that Jimmy, Walt and Mike would also be served with a Marital Interference Lawsuit on Monday.

I got dressed and left but had only just got out the door when my father, mother and brother turned up with my clothes and other stuff. They all told me never to contact them again as they were disgusted with me. Greg had packed it all into my car and my brother had driven it.

Jimmy did not want me to stay with him so I hopped into my car and drove back to my home. When I got there I saw the moving truck from Goodwill taking all our furniture out. Then I saw the For Sale sign.

I later found out that Greg had been told about my fuck fest on the weekend he took the client fishing and had had 3 weeks to plan everything. I was unaware that the gang bang had been video recorded and Greg had seen the video. Greg left town and went to work overseas and I had no contact with him for 12 years and then only after my youngest had turned 21.

He never divorced me and I never filed either. Boy did I screw up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She should have gone fishing

If she had to be a slut, she should have seduced her husband's important client and fucked his brains out. That way the husband'# career would at least get some benefit from his misfortune to have married to the town bike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All married men should read this story so they can see the possible outcome of neglect due to much loyalty to the job. True, you do have to make a living, but you have to realize when to back off of the job. You need to realize why you are working in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh hell no! Any slut that easy, kick the bitch to the curb.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
So, use it or lose it!

Classic JPB, thanks for writing!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

JPB is literally the best writer of worthless trash on LW. Those closeted little cucks who wank with one hand and write with the other and sound like brain damaged turnips come across as fucking Shakespeare compared to him.

114FSO114FSOover 1 year ago

Burn the Fucking Slut and take the kids. She made a promise to her husband after she made one to the male whore.. Fuck Her and send her to a Mexican Crack Whore House. She knew what she was doing. No sympathy for her at all.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As sooh as Gary gets home and divorces her she can have all the gangbangs she wants. It's nearly impossible to keep an affair a secret. Add several people to the mix and somebody ALWAYS talks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Me liked it let my wife bachelor parties she got knocked up at one she was 40 yrs old group of black guys she gave birth to black baby we raise it as our own she even told that she wish she was younger had two babies of color she now 55yrs old won't even fuck white guys she says dicks are small she likes larger ones so she does triple to being fistedin her cunt last fucking she got 30 black guys she took on they all fucked her cum in her and on her had bite marks all over by time they were finished she had hard time walking brought her back home she looked a mess she looked at me said I am all fucked out then I said did you enjoy it guys standing door way she did told still want fuck her they said yes go shower big for 5 people then I herd scream looked they handling her rough yell fuck good and hard then got out shower put on bed did everything to her she yelled bastards can't get enough one in her asshole while being fisted then she started screaming yelling shaking guys pulled we watch her cum real hard then pass out pulled edge of bed on her back told guys shove your down her throathold her arms fuck her throat when cum keep in her throat all way once they left looked at her said now you had good time took another shower came in robe sat next to me said to me thank you letting do this said I am your slut for life you command me to do things told her your doing this until 60 yrs old then done thats 5 more yrs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9058 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories